Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ So sorry this is late Lemon!! ]

Thankfully, Lilacpaw had heard the shuffling far before the frame of Ravenpaw appeared - otherwise the young apprentice would have jumped out of her skin in surprise! She hadn't had the pleasure of meeting the other molly before! But stars, her voice was quite loud and golly did they speak fast! Lilacpaw smiled politely, though she struggled for a moment to truly understand what Ravenpaw had said,

"O-oh! Hi there, I'm Lilacpaw," She mewed after a few moments of processing silence, "You're... Ra.. Ravenpaw, right?" Though she didn't seem to take a second at all as Ravenpaw continued, "A prank...?" Lilac tilted her head, eyes narrowing curiously, "We won't get in trouble? Will we...? As long as we don't..." The younger feline trailed off uncertainly.

[ @the.lemon.witch - Ravepaw ]

[Tis oke! RavePaw lolo >u<]

--

Ravenpaw - She/Her - Pansexual - 8 Moons

--

RavenPaw smiled. "Pfft! No! We won't!!" RavenPaw said and laughed. "It'll just be a silly harmless joke! And, yes, I'm RavenPaw!" The black she-cat purred.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:53 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Moonwhisker breathed

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 19th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

A smile crept across her maw. The others energy was just so contagious! Lilacpaw couldn't help but chuckle along, albeit a bit nervously at the idea.

"Well," She meowed a bit more excitedly, "If its only harmless then I'm happily in." She couldn't remember the last time she had let loose and done something fun! Truthfully, she didn't think Ravenpaw would be causing any true harm - nothing wrong with a prank every now and again, right? "What are you thinking then?"

[ @the.lemon.witch - Ravenpaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 19th, 2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:00 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Springpaw tried to learn hunting by herself
Springpaw tried to catch a bug
Springpaw fell
Springpaw realized the bug is gone now
Springpaw looked around, confused

(Behold, a tragedy)

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 19th, 2023 at 10:01 AM.
Old October 20th, 2023, 03:02 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Silkfoot
​︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵​​

Silkfoot padded into the clearing from the warrior's den, blue eyes sweeping the area immediately upon entering, searching. She was still getting used to this whole situation: meaning her daughter, now an apprentice crazy as that was, and her back to being a warrior. She was finding it quite difficult after 6 moons, which honestly felt more like 6 seconds, of almost always watching over her to now adjust to sleeping and living their lives in a way that felt peculiarly apart. She really missed sharing a nest and meals and just watching her learn and experience new things. Not to say she didn't support Lilacpaw in her new endeavor, Silkfoot hoped she was doing well and having a blast, it was just an adjustment that would take time for her to get used to. She was trying her hardest not to be one of those helicopter-type moms, even though everything inside of her itched to do so, trying instead to give her daughter space to grow as an individual. She did not want to smother her or, StarClan forbid, embarrass her. Thus, she watched from afar, though close enough that Lilacpaw knew that she was around for whatever she needed. She did want to check up on how she was doing as an apprentice, and how her training was going, but figured that maybe it was best for Lilacpaw to come to her? She didn't know exactly how to go about it - this was all very new to her after all.

The warrior visibly relaxed upon seeing Lilacpaw across the clearing, chatting with another, rather energetic-looking, apprentice. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, frankly just glad to see that Lilacpaw was around camp today. Tensions between all the clans seemed really high recently, which just added to her worry now that Lilacpaw was out and about and training. She did trust Fallownose to keep her daughter safe and to teach her to keep herself safe as well, though.

Her daughter busy, the warrior settled into a seated position, wondering what she would do for the day. Perhaps maybe she would go hunting? From the looks of it, the fresh-kill pile was getting low, so that would be a productive use of her time - and it helped that Silkfoot was quite fond of going hunting. There was nothing better, nothing more exhilarating, than chasing a rabbit on the open moors. She forced her gaze from Lilacpaw to the other cats bustling around the clearing, checking if anybody else seemed up for a quick hunting patrol. She didn't really like going out alone, it was better to have someone else to chat with, and she honestly needed to catch up with some of her denmates after having been in the nursery for the past few moons. There was no better way to make friends with her fellow warriors than spending time with them, after all!

- @Dust (just for the mention of Lilacpaw!)
@Dark

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 20th, 2023, 09:25 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

mistycloud sat in the clearing

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

cloudpaw pouted.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CROWLIGHT
warrior - forty-eight moons - voice claim: alan rickman
Another day had come and gone and with it the chill of the air grew colder. It becomes noticeable as Crowlight steps out of the warrior's den, though not enough to drive him back inside. The rain that falls steadily from the clouds above, however, was an entirely different story. He hated getting his fur wet if he didn't have to, and a scowl twists his muzzle downwards as he contemplates a solution. Sleep would be wasteful and yet leaving camp would prove to put himself at the mercy of the elements - and they usually provided none.

Only a moment or two passes before the lanky tom decides on setting out towards the fresh-kill pile. Nosing through it reveals a single mouse and Crowlight secures his jaws into its side to retrieve it. It wouldn't be enough to deliver him a full belly, but he's not necessarily looking for anything more than a quick morsal before getting his day started. The dark skinny tom drops to the camp floor, off to the side and out of the way of any cats, mouse landing between his paws. Jaws part and he takes a bite, allowing himself to savor the warmth and nourishment before swallowing.

Last edited by Luck; October 23rd, 2023 at 01:04 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 11:08 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskPaw
She/They
WC Apprentice
6.5 moons

The apprentice bounced around the clearing, full of energy.

Soon, she runs over to a warrior, who seems more reserved.

'Hi! I'm booored, can you take me training? I want to see the territory!

@Luck

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old October 23rd, 2023, 12:53 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CROWLIGHT
warrior - forty-eight moons - voice claim: alan rickman
@Ladieboo (I'll go ahead and make a post out in one of the territory landmarks!)
Tongue flicking out across his muzzle to retrieve scraps of his morsal, Crowlight's gaze flickers over to the sound of approaching paws. They belong to a bouncy apprentice, one who appears bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Young by the looks of like, likely having just started their training. He racks his brain for her name and in the end comes up blank. Nightpaw? Graypaw? Hmmm. None of those sound right - Duskpaw! Though memory did not serve him her mentor's name. Not that it mattered, seeing as she sought him out for training.

So she wants to see the territory. "I suppose," he answers with a slow drawl. Gray eyes remain detached from any evident emotion as he pushes himself to his paws. His feathery tail sweeps up the bones from his meal and he buries them there, patting the soil flat once more with a single white paw.

"Come along." Another sweep of his tail but this one is to gesture for the excitable apprentice to follow along as Crowlight begins to saunter out of the camp, movements slow yet fluid and rather graceful. The lanky tom wastes no time with other pleasantries as he ducks out of camp with Duskpaw - hopefully - in tow.

Last edited by Luck; October 23rd, 2023 at 01:04 AM.