Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:07 AM
I'm back :)
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:58 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:05 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall hadn’t been in camp when the meeting started. Though he was attempting to do his best to keep up with his kits, it was a simple fact that he felt stifled within the confines of the camp nowadays. Everything reminded him of what he had and what he had to lose, and at times like that, he felt that he needed to take some time for himself.

As he made his way back, he noticed that one of his many daughters, Mirekit was up on the Shadowledge. Again… Was no one responsible enough to keep the kits from getting into stuff they had no business doing? Or was that asking for far too much? Well, it didn’t seem Dawnstar had an issue with it, so he guessed it was fine. Shaking his head, he padded over to the gathered cats and sat down.

Oh? It seemed like most of his kits would be receiving their apprentice names this meeting. Sootkit, Sleepykit, Howlingkit, Mirekit, Moonkit, Cinderkit, Birdkit, Wispykit, Quillkit, and Quietkit… Gosh, that was so many of them, and honestly, he was so excited to see them all getting older and receiving their mentors, however, he couldn’t help but feel a bit concerned. Hopefully, they’d be able to make it through all of the adversity and grow up to be strong warriors like their mother (who was now a medicine cat). Goodness, he felt bad for whoever ended up in charge of all of them, they could be very... chaotic at times.

Squeezing through some of the other members of the clan, the large tabby made his way to the front, as he had done with Larkpaw a moon ago. He wanted to make sure that his kids knew that he was there, and that he was supporting them with all of his heart. it was a joy to see that Howlingkit appeared to be getting along with someone else (Birdkit) other than Mirekit. He felt the urge to tell Moonkit to not make a scene in front of the rest of the clan, but held his tongue so he didn't end up being a hypocrite. Hopefully, Dawnstar wouldn't chew him out for not teaching him better later on. The rest of the kits appeared to be either very composed (Sleepykit) or very excited. Honestly, he couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of sadness that Mirekit called upon her mother for attention and not him, but it was also very likely that she didn't know he was back in the camp yet. It was fine.

He was relieved to hear that Palepaw and Yellowpaw were going to be receiving their warrior names after, he was hoping that despite everything, he'd be able to finish Rufflepaw's training within the next moon so that his apprentice too could receive his warrior name. Gosh, he needed to pick things up, honestly, he was very behind and he knew that Dawnstar would eventually have some words for him about that, but he didn't care. Circumstances happened in a certain way before, and now he just had to focus on the things that he could change. Rufflepaw would be a warrior soon, he just knew it.

Like the proud father he was, he cast a glance over each of his kits. This was it. This was their big moment. He hoped that they would receive good mentors to help them become the best they could be and develop positively.
[ @taillow @Mica @Neptune. @Poprock @ ngl, I’m not mentioning all of you, if you see this, you see it and if you don’t you don’t LOL]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 3rd, 2024 at 11:17 PM. Reason: done
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:03 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Shadowghost yawned gently and just listened in, her voice a gentle yet ominous rumble as she listened to Dawnstar. "New apprentices today? Sweet. I'm open to train one if you'd like."
Old April 4th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Free from the influence of the false rat gods, the ShadowClan leader shook out her pelt as if ridding herself of annoying fleas, senses returning. She looked down at Mirekit, who thankfully wasn't throwing a fit at being told that she had to get down. She scuffed the hairball, mindful of how hard she was biting, and lifted her. The colossal, scarred, tabby landed gracefully on her paws in one powerful leap and was mildly impressed with herself. She managed to avoid stepping on the rest of the hairballs.

The leader waved her tail in the direction of Moonkit's yowled if only to get him to stop yowling. After setting Mirekit down, she returned to the Shadowledge to begin the numerous ceremonies. Wait! First, she had to count them. One, two, three, four... she was missing one. After listing off the kits for a third time in her head, she found it was Forestkit that wasn't there. Of course, it was one of her grandkits. Sighing loudly, and no longer willing to waste any more time. She began.

"From this day forth until you receive your warrior names, you'll be known as Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Twistedpaw, Lionpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Brownpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Duskpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, and Mirepaw." The ShadowClan leader felt like she was forgetting something but as she couldn't place it now, she'd deal with it later.

"Howlingkit, as you requested a name change, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Heronpaw." While everyone congratulated the new apprentices, Dawnstar started looking for suitable mentors.

"Starlingstreak, you'll be mentoring Heronpaw and Mirepaw. Fogwatcher, you'll train Birdpaw. Hillstrider, your apprentice is Quietpaw. Iceclaw, you'll mentor Wispypaw. Sootspirit, you'll mentor Twistedpaw. Moonpaw, your mentor is Darkcloud. Cornpuff, you'll train Cinderpaw once she's recovered enough to start training. Mistlewhisker, Quillpaw is your new apprentice. Hawkbite, I trust you can handle training Brownpaw. Thrushdawn, you'll mentor Sootpaw, Duskpaw, Briarsplash is your mentor. Sleepypaw, you'll be training with me. Lionpaw, your mentor is Sharpfrost. Rainpaw, you'll be training with Amberfern."

Well, she tried here. Dawnstar would admit that she trusts some to train their apprentices over others properly. She wanted to complain about having so many apprentices to assign, however, this many cats ready for training wasn't something she had any right to complain about.

Dawnstar leaped down once more to touch noses with Sleepypaw. "I'll show you around the territory once I'm done here, perhaps with Meadowpaw if I can find the lazy furball." The leader told the apprentice with a firm frown on her maw. She turned back to the Shadowledge, and instead of jumping back up on, she sat at the base to peer at the two apprentices awaiting their ceremonies. Once the clan fell quiet again she started.

"I, Dawnstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard in the ways of a warrior and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Yellowpaw and Palepaw, do you promise to protect and serve this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Dawnstar locked each apprentice in her unwavering glare, tail swaying to and fro as she awaited their answers.
#schmeeting

[Let me know if I made any mistakes or if cats can't mentor for whatever reason]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @ItsATryp @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladieratt @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @SootyPatootie

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 4th, 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw chanted the new apprentices names in her head, though she was too excited to think clear enough. Too many names to say out loud... A nervous smile was directed towards Yellowpaw. It was almost time! Maybe Yellow would accept this as a sign for their "friendship", the fact that they were getting apprenticed together. The tomcat wasn't quite fond of her but she wanted to change that. Of course she would not tell his "secret" to anyone - perhaps that would make him trust her more? She didn't even know why she was so determined to be friends with him. He was grumpy and pushed her away, yet again, she did not give up...

Okayokayokay. Clear your thoughts. Dawnstar was adressing them now. Oh! The warrior ceremony vow thing. Palepaw almost forgot that existed. She nodded eagerly, letting her bright blue eyes settle on Yellowpaw for a moment before returning the glare of her leader. "I do," she mewed in a clear voice.

@hades. ITS TIMEEE

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; April 4th, 2024 at 02:17 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:19 PM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Howlingkit didn’t care much for any of her siblings name beyond Sunny’s. Mirepaw. It was unsettling to think about her sister’s actual name. The older one had grown accustomed to the nickname she gave the younger apprentice. So when Howling heard it, she feels a slight confusion on who her grandmother is speaking about before realizing the cat who held it. She nods towards Sunny, giving her an expression of approval and pride. The rest of the new generation could turn to dust for all Howlingkit cared, one mattered. One worth protecting from the world. From the stars. “Congratulations, Sunnypaw” A not so subtle nod to the very nickname.

Head twisting back to the huge Shecat that called the names before the kits very own. Howling did have to strain her right ear to hear the leader properly but it wasn’t that difficult considering how loud she was. “…until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Heronpaw.” She nods silently, a spiteful smile on her face. Heronpaw. It had a wonderful ring to it. She had lied about its true origins but that did not matter any longer. The only thing that remained in Heronpaw’s mind was her mentor and how her parents would react.

Before the partially-deaf Shecat searched for her mentor, she gave her mother one final glance. An expression of pure hatred behind a grin. She gave the same expression to her father, along she didn’t feel the same amount of anger towards him as she felt for her mother. With that handled, Heronpaw stood up. Heading straight for Sunny. As she padded closer she attempted to find their shared mentor in the crowd but she quickly stopped after the thought dissipated from her mind. Once again she speaks towards her sister. Tone now taking on a lighthearted and caring version of itself. “I’m proud of you, we have the same mentor. So you can’t run off and climb the Shadowledge again you big goof.” An honest giggle escaped from Heronpaw’s mouth. A simply tease that hopefully Sunny wouldn’t take serious at all.

[ @Rose , @Dark , @taillow , @carmen (mentor mention) ]

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰

secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

✰ [ pronouns page ] ✰

Last edited by stag; April 4th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:20 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

"Pops I gonna be big like you!" Moonkit had spotted his father almost instantly, dashing over almost as soon as he was done waving at Dawnstar. Couldn't let his old man sit alone on his son's big day! Might as well grace his dear old dad with the best kitto in the clan! "I'm gonna be up dere soon pops." He nodded his head up to the Shadowledge, where a very empty spot remained next to their leader. Speaking of her...

Greemaw waved her tail back at his waving, making sure all of Shadowclan knew he was the favorite. Just like how Momma loved him the most, and how Pops loved him the most, and how most of his siblings loved him the most (except for Birdkit but something was clearly wrong there). The kit was so excited to see her wave at him that he fell backwards on to his back; four paws wiggling in the air like a bug Greemawgreemawgreemawgreemawgreemaw He thought giddily. He hoped Birdkit saw Greemaw's love for him and not for her and her stupid supersonic screams.

Too caught up in his giddy wiggling (uncaring if his wayward paws bapped his dad), he nearly missed the most important announcement of his life.

Moonpaw. His name was Moonpaw. No longer was he a stinky tiny idiot baby who knew nothing but wiggle and scream... that inferior version of himself was now dead. Now Shadowclan could bask in the glory of Moonpaw. Amazingly strong, handsome, and talented Moonpaw.

The apprentice shot back onto his paws so fast the dirt that clung to his back blew off of him and left a Moonpaw sized dust cloud. He had a mentor to meet! Darkcloud! They were gonna meet and become best friends and explore the territory and take down all the clans and hunt and smack Birdpaw and uhhhh whatever else warriors do! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The apprentice zipped through the crowd in search of his new mentor. If some cats got their paws stepped on in the process oh well.

@Morrigan @Dark

Last edited by Poprock; April 4th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:31 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Wha... rats? What happened to the ratness? Never mind... Oh LORD. That amount of names was ATROCIOUS. The closest thing he got to chanting was saying some gibberish followed by -paw, which seemed to blend in. He finished when the rest of the clan did. He was utterly glad and relieved he didn't have to share a den with that many new, hyper apprentices. Unfortunately, he couldn't escape the hyper soon-to-be warrior ever.

He looked at Palepaw, noticing her expression. He honestly couldn't tell if he cared because of the excitement caused by becoming a warrior, but by educated guess he assumed he didn't. He turned back to Dawnstar.

Awesome. It was time. Every thought in his head about justice, power of blood was swirling in his head. He didn't seemed phased by Dawnstar's expression and met it with a serious face of his own. "I do," He said coincidentially at the same time as Palepaw.
[ @starry ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; April 4th, 2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Wow that was a lotta apprentices! Bleedingkit was like the last of the siblings in the nursery now wasnt he! It made sense, he was the youngest. To be honest the little bengal didnt quite know what to do with his siblings, he thought they were all very cool but they didnt really interact with him. So it was a bit awkward but the kitten still felt he should cheer like a bunch of cats were doing, it was only right!

"Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Twistedpaw, Lionpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Brownpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Duskpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, Mirepaw!" Ok that took a lotta breath, uh oh. A little bit wheezy at the end a wayward wobble took the lightheaded little scrap off of his paws and tumbling right onto Hawkbites, though he quickly was wiggling his way back up again and squeaking reassuringly up at the warrior "Am ok! You got Brownpaw! Brownpaw's nice." idly wondering who he'd end up with when he was an apprentice. He hoped they were nice like Mr pats and didnt mind his wobbling, the kitten was well aware he had a lot to do to keep up.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; April 4th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:55 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
1/100
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

There's something almost reverent about the way Cinderkit looks to her leader, eyes shining with joy and anticipation, hardly able to stay still long enough to listen. Her grandmother removed the 'kit' suffix from her name, and Cinder can't help imagining burying that part of her in the dirt, along with her old limb, reminders of her failures and shortcomings, and, eyes filled with stars, she accepts the new suffix, 'paw', with pride, eyes slipping closed and face upturned to the sky.

'Thank you, StarClan,' she mummers in her mind, taking a deep breath for a count of five before she trusts herself to open her eyes again without crying. She gazes at her leader, a fierce 'thank you' in her eyes that she cannot force out in words. She is not useless. She will not be useless. She'll prove to all of them that she can be responsible, that she is not the cat that was so self confident that her hubris became her curse and injured her beyond any injury she'd ever even heard of before.

Her thoughts collected now, Cinderpaw look around, and amber eyes lock on her father, watching proudly. Cinderpaw wants to go over to him, to shove her face in his chest and cry with joy, but proper etiquette demands she greets her mentor first. She wants to join in with her siblings' excitement as well but... she'd never felt all that close to them outside of Wispypaw. Maybe they'd come together now that they're older? Cinderpaw wonders if that's what she wants. She thinks probably... but they're already friends with each other, would she not be intruding?

She shakes her head to clear the thoughts. There's no time to keep dwelling on these thoughts, gazing around the gathered cats, she begins searching for her mentor, Cornpuff.

[ @Dark - darkdad mention // @RoboPrism - Cornpuff // @ various other ark family mentions or allusions ]
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Ah, a new apprentice for her then? How...nice. Darkcloud honestly didn't have many strong feelings about gaining an apprentice, she'd had two past apprentices, both had disappeared, so it wouldn't be much of a problem for her to train Moonpaw...now she just had to find him.

Swiftly scanning the crowd, the spotted tabby soon caught sight of a young cat speeding through the group of cats. Yep, she was pretty sure this was Moonpaw and he seemed...hyper to say the least, hopefully he wouldn't be too much of a pawful.

"Greetings, Moonpaw, I'm your mentor. I hope we'll get along" voice lacking emotion as always she took a seat next to her new apprentice giving a little nod to add onto her greetings. It really didn't matter if they got along well or not as long as he listened to her she was satisfied.

@Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^