im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Wispykit
6 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had initially planned on just zoning out and barely paying any mind to this meeting. Even if she was aware of how old she was right now besides she didn't know if she'd be called up to the front. Wispykit was annoyed that she had to sit by herself but oh well, who needed anyone. A fury black ear twitched as she acknowledged her name being called to the front of her before she already made her way to the front. On the outside, she showed little excitement about what was soon to be happening but on the inside she was freaking out. The black feline had nudged her blind self through the crowd of cats around her to get to the front with her littermates and other no-names to take a seat. Now she plopped her butt down and waited, her gaze looking forward but she had her ears angled to listen.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:35 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonkit couldn't be more excited. Today was his 6 moonthday, the day he was destined to become the greatest cat in all of Shadowclan (behind momma and greemaw of course). He would show his stinky sibling what it meant to be great. He was no longer baby... now he craved power.....

Plopping himself at the front of the crowd with a bright grin - Moonkit waited eagerly to hear his new mentor's name. Would pops train him? Or MOMMA? Oh he hoped it was Momma. Or maybe even Greemaw!!!!

"I love you Greemaw!" He called from the crowd, waving a white paw in the air excitedly.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:46 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

~Flamegaze~
She/her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze slipped into the back of the gathering as dawnstar went on.
(open)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; April 2nd, 2024 at 02:46 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Windflowerpaw
11/100

tags; ( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Redkit , @Maybi ; Sootspirit )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

"Geez! Keep your fur on" she gave the warrior a frown. The multicolored apprentice fixed the black warrior with worried look. "Me too.. Dawnstar seems a tad bit angry."

Windflowerpaw's blue eyes lit up and twisted to the kit. "Hiya, squirt!" She flicked her long tail over the kits ear. Then, Dawnstar started.

She sighed, remembering when she was first made an apprentice. She sure was an excited little kit. Speaking of kits, she glanced over to Redkit. "That'll be you one day! Maybe I'll be your mentor." they smirked.

Last edited by nyx; April 2nd, 2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Her. One of them. How could she stand up there besides, Dawnstar? Seeing the kit clamper her way up, seeing Dawnstar accept it so openly, hearing Mirekit call her Gamma. Sleepykit's chest tightened inexplicably, and her body froze as it grew tense, though her face remained expressionless. She only watched with a fixed gaze as the little thing - her supposed little sibling - stood there next to Dawnstar, undoubtedly favoured, undoubtedly taking her Grandmama from her despite Sleepykit's recent stays within the dark leader's den. Sleepykit didn't want that to happen. Sleepykit didn't want Miss Grandmama to replace her too. What was this feeling, hopelessness? Anger? Sleepykit didn't understand. Seeing Mirekit up there, hearing her call her Gamma. It felt wrong. It felt like it shouldn't be.

But then her name was called. Sleepykit was called forth, alongside many other kits - some of Cougarbite's, and others... The ones Mama and Nightshiver said were her siblings. How were they being apprenticed already, the thirteen? It wasn't all of them, but... Movement in the corner of her eye brought her back to reality. Nightshiver, beside her, was giving the white-flecked kitten an encouraging smile. Some of the spawn and Cougarbite kits had already stepped up. She had to, too. Giving the forever queen a light appreciative nod, Sleepykit stepped up beside the other kits without a word. Her face was frozen, watching Dawnstar intently as she awaited her ceremony to be held, hidden curiosity bubbling in her chest. Who would her mentor be? ...She still hoped for her Grandmama, or any sign the powerful leader wasn't replacing her too just yet. But she couldn't get ahead of herself. She couldn't bring her hopes up. Taking a breath as she so often saw Nightshiver do, she awaited patiently. Until she heard those words.

Another one of the thirteen. Another one taking all attention as she declared her love for... Greemaw. And once again, the calm kitten's chest tightened. Once again, she felt sick and unwell and wished she could unhear those words. Dawnstar wasn't Greemaw. Dawnstar wasn't Gamma. Dawnstar was Miss Grandmama, and most certainly not their Miss Grandmama but hers. She wanted to correct the child. She wanted to correct those who were meant to be her siblings - making them indeed Dawnstar's grandkits by relation - but Sleepykit didn't want to acknowledge it. She didn't want to know of it because she didn't have any siblings. Just like she didn't have a father. She only had a mama, a Grandmama and cousins whom she rarely saw. Only one had replaced her with the thirteen. And another was at risk of doing the same. And a third never cared for her nor she much for them. She wouldn't let that happen. She couldn't. She wanted her mama back. She wanted her Grandmama to stay with her. She wanted to be with them. She wanted to be like them. She would do anything to make them proud. To follow in their steps. To not just be a shadow. Glint of resolve in her eyes, demeanour composed. She only got one chance to do this right.

Last edited by Estelle; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:59 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:54 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

Tick kits eyes were rounded as they listened to the names being called, even if he wasn’t old enough yet he held onto the hope his name would be with the string of other kits, although disappointed Tick Kit more then knew that everything took time, he knew it would take time for Mother to return and time for him to become a big scary warrior! And an extra long time to eat next because boy was ye starving! Paws scrabbling against the ground briefly he bounced up eyeing each kit that stepped up with a longing to have that be him, have that be his name called. Maybe not eyes on him, he didn’t like being stared at all that much! Just 2 more moons! 2 more and then its me walking up there! he hoped mother was back by then to help him look his best for his ceremony! She better be!

(Open)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:38 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mirekit - ShadowClan Kit
She/her | 6 moons | Mind Reader, Silk Spinner
Her grandmother's praise did nothing short of make Mirekit beam up at her, purring from ears to tail tip. A warrior! She couldn't wait to be a warrior! "I'm... gonna be best!" she squeaked up at the larger she-cat, a look of determination creasing her features. Her ears flattened though as her grandmother went on to inform her that she would have to get down. That was no fun! "...Alright. But we can talks later right?" she asked hopefully, ears springing back up and and head going full side tilt.

Looking back now amongst the gathered crowd - and figuring Dawnstar would pick her up any moment to help her get down - Mirekit smiled towards her littermates. Wow, there were so many of them! She lifted a paw and waved to all of them, then spotted Mama near the back. Eyes lit up as she bounced a little on her paws, careful to not get too close to the edge. "Mama! Look!" she whisper-called, eyes bright in the hopes that Mama would hear her.

She was going to be an apprentice - they all were!!

[ @Undertaker @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:51 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

Willowpaw arrived late, she really needed to stop doing that, didn't she? Luckily, she wasn't to soon to the meeting, as the ceremonies were just beginning. She promptly sat down, somewhere near the corner of the clearing, where she still had somewhat of a view, and from where she could hear Dawnstar.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:24 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud sat near the back of crowd, she arrived a little late but was pretty certain she hadn't missed much.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:26 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sootkit stepped forward.

[lazy post wahhh]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker