Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:02 PM
test
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:51 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:48 PM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:48 PM

Old May 16th, 2020, 11:13 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @wren @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb @Dipper ]
--Echokit--

Giving a slight nod and smile to Lionwhisker and Otterstone, an 'oops' sounded in her head. "Oh, sorry!" Before she could even ask for his name again, they were shifting towards the gleaming crystal.
As the room lightened, the crystal felt like it was growing even brighter than it already was. And the blue pelt of Irisflamed turned silvery. She found it interesting, Stormlily had never let her out of the nursery at Moonhigh. Either way, she wouldn't of been able to see the moon shine down on any cat as she would be the only one there.

Echokit watched as the other medicine cats aligned themselves with the crystal, and her eye caught Irisflame beckoning her to her side. Trotting a bit forward and standing in front of it, she glanced over to see that Irisflame was laying down and had touched her nose to the stone. It was intimidating and she a bit scared of the unknown. Throwing those thoughts to the back of her mind, Echokit crouched down, glancing over to Irisflame frequently to see what she was doing. Same as always though, laying down with her nose touched to the crystal.
Finally settling down into a crouch, Echokit curled her plumed tail next to her before touching her nose to the crystal. Her first reaction was to pull back at the coldness of it but, for some reason she didn't. As the cold of the stone sent a chill down her body, she fell into darkness, nothingness.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 16th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@wren
@SilentLamb
@Moon Lily
@Dipper
@Wings

Otterstone whipped her gaze to Coyotesnarl, eyes opening wide before flashing in anger. She bit back a snarl and a hiss, clenching her jaw tight. ”if you have something to say.” Otterstone meowed at the scarred tom. “I’d rather you say it straight.” She narrowed her gaze, watching the Tom move to the glowing stone before wrenching her gaze away.

She switched her gaze to Irisflame, gauging reactions around the board, just soon enough to catch her discomfort.

The tortie held back a sigh, turning her head to listen to Lionwhisker. Interesting! His story took the edge off of her anger, her frigid gaze warming slightly.

“Some cats don’t have the same amount of brains as birds do” she rolled her eyes, following the rest to the stone. she hmmed as Fawn took a seat by the stone, looking uncomfortable, she lay close to him. “Not a believer?” She said to soft for others to hear, her voice hinting with concern.
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:56 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak's pads tapped restlessly against the ground, waiting for something to happen and genuinely being disturbed when the other medicine cats seemed to basically pass out. It was creepy as all hell, their unconsciousness when touching the stone. The fur on the back of his neck was raised in utter alarm, how they passed out, were vulnerable to the world. Whatever they were taking to be able to get to sleep like that, he'd have to ask them to share.

Jolting when he heard Otterstone's voice as she'd slid in close to him, he blinked. "Oh. Uh.. No." His sputtered answer was vague at best, so he elaborated. "It's... complicated, I guess? I'm not a blind believer. They literally exist, I mean, that's kind of indisputable." Both his father and Lionstar had described a near-exact leader ceremony without ever speaking to each other, and his own experiences with Frostflight and Thunderhowl confirmed its existence. "But just because something exists... doesn't make it all-powerful or all-knowing, and it definitely doesn't make it benevolent." From what he could gather, StarClan just did not care what happened in its more tangible counterpart. "StarClan is..." Fawnsqueak paused on that, searching for the word, "It's mostly just a Clan of dead cats who weren't any wiser or compassionate than they were in life." So, yeah, it was beyond useless to him and if history had a say, certainly the cause of several bloody wars that their starry paws hadn't lifted to prevent.

However, he didn't consider that to be the reason he didn't fall asleep. "I don't... get why they, like, passed out," he said, rather forward. "Isn't that-- weird? To you? It's honestly..." Disturbing was on the tip of his tongue, highly concerning. Epilepsy must run in the medicine cat bloodline. "I never fall asleep that fast."

@SilentLamb @CheetahPelt @Wings @Moon Lily @wren

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@wren @Dipper @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt

Watching everyone get comfy, Lionwhisker gave a smile atleast they found that amusing .... looking over at fawnsqueek as he spoke his beliefs. He gave a nod, he was surprisingly right. He didn't like starclan at first either , though at his question who he hoped was directed towards him.. "to be honest. Kinda. But once you get there, it's not so bad. And don't worry I had a few problems with starclan as a warrior myself " with that he padded over to the stone and layed down. " it you don't feel comfortable doing this, it's alright . No one said that you absolutely have to. " with that he put his nose to cold water and slower than the others . Fell into darkness.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 16th, 2020, 04:37 PM
the stars are aligned

Rising from his spot, he began to pace the expanse of the small cavern while wishing this place was a little more roomy.

"I've been there," Fawnsqueak replied casually to the attempt at comfort, verging on quizzical. It was a little pretentious to assume only medicine cats had that experience of a StarClan dream, but Lionwhisker had been intending to be helpful, not insulting. "And it was pretty much like you'd expect, y'know?" Or maybe it wasn't since most cats had an unhealthy worship of StarClan, but Fawnsqueak would consider it.. mundane. It had been fine.

A nagging that he'd tucked away poked at him again. Perhaps... his experience had just been a dream, not StarClan. It was something he didn't quite understand how to determine when they felt no differently. If that was true, his jaded talk would be for naught and yet he actually hoped that was the case, yearned for something more interesting than what he'd experienced.

Tired of pacing with paws growing sore from the impact, he flopped down at the stone and expelled a soft huff.

@SilentLamb [ but no need to reply to this <3]

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; May 16th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:07 PM

@Dust

This was his ...fourth time ! Fourth time to the starcave , it was easier for him to keep up and not have to look like he's dying. Though his jaw hurt from holding the two mice that were dangling from it. He also made sure to keep pace with Condorpaw, funny...how was he supposed to do the 'ceremony ' thing when he already is an apprentice ? Maybe they were supposed to be accepted by starclan too...who really knew. Stopping at the cave entrance he sat down and placed the prey down as well, in case condor was hungry. Eyes glowing like emerald in the night he gave a smile at the little one.
"might wanna eat up , and what do you think?" he asked as his tail swished to the cave.

Old June 4th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Condorpaw stomach had been flipping and flopping like mad the entire way there. From his lack of knowledge of the territory - and more importantly what was outside it... it was easy to tell the wide-eyed apprentice was anxious. Even now, he felt it hard to keep up his cocky, confident appearance as he strode along side Lionwhisker. Confusing smells and strange noises in the forest had him on edge, pelt bristling as he made sure to stay near by his almost mentor. His pace was brisk, each paw step feeling like he was walking on air. It felt weird knowing this was going to be official. As the pair made their way to the entrance of the cavern, Condorpaw simply stood in an awed silence, eyes wide as his head slowly tilted back to take in the full image. Blinking a few times, Condorpaw turned a hesitant gaze to Lionwhisker.. then to the mouse on the ground. His stomach turned at the sight,

"I feel kind of sick," He admitted in a whisper, before adverting his gaze back, "We really have to go in there? It looks so.. dark." And spooky.

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:24 PM

@Dust

Oh...that's disappointing ...But understandable. He gave a nod I'll just leave it out here then...He may be hungry later .. he hid the other mouse underneath some grass and dirt only to break into his mouse afterwards . Wiping his maw he gave a chuckle "it's not that bad, but yes we have to. You can even bite on my tail and I'll lead you that way? If your too scared .." how else were they gonna do the ceremony .

Old June 4th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Puffing out his chest slightly, Condorpaw took in a deep breath. Through narrowed eyes, he marched towards the cave entrance. This was no time to act like some scared baby!

"I'm not scared! Let's just get moving!" His voice wavered as he gave the command, though he held his ground, fur bristling along his spine as he waited for Lionwhisker to take the lead.

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:36 PM

@Dust

He smirked. Ok Rising from the ground, Lionwhisker whirled back around to head in after condor. But. He pushed condor back with a forepaw and took the lead "might wanna let somebody who's been here before show you the way ey?" the apprentice could hurt himself or something. Besides..there's stupid tiny rocks you could stub your paw on. Or twist your ankle on... Wasting no more time he head on in.