Last post by Fish
Today 07:35 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:27 PM

Old August 15th, 2022, 07:08 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: on hiatus until ~9/12- do not bump
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

( Yes, let’s just assume this happened pre-evacuation. Shadowfur was giving Hailpaw a tour of the territory. Apologies for the confusion, this was the first RP I started after joining )

Shadowfur’s pelt prickled with unease as he watched Elmshadow try to treat Hailpaw. “I was giving him a tour of the territory. I wanted him to be able to know where all of the major landmarks were. We were near Pinewatch Patch and he stepped on some jagged thing on the ground.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; August 15th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:34 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
( Yes, let’s just assume this happened pre-evacuation. Shadowfur was giving Hailpaw a tour of the territory. Apologies for the confusion, this was the first RP I started after joining )

Shadowfur’s pelt prickled with unease as he watched Elmshadow try to treat Hailpaw. “I was giving him a tour of the territory. I wanted him to be able to know where all of the major landmarks were. We were near Pinewatch Patch and he stepped on some jagged thing on the ground.”

**Elmshadow**
@Lakestorm [Feel free to post with Hailpaw again or not]
@/Cherry~ [Heads up, Elmshadow will naturally report this incident to Dawnstar]

The apprentice had fallen into unconsciousness and hadn't come back to, though his consciousness was of only very mild concern to Elmshadow at the moment. The bleeding was seeming to slow as soaked reddened cobwebs were scattering all around him, littering the floor of his den, but was it too late? Elmshadow looked up to Hailpaw's face noting the apprentice's paling nose and ears, his shallow beathing. Elmshadow hadn't treated an excessive number of injuries but he'd seen enough death in his life. He wasn't sure if his prediction was jaded by him having seen more death than restoration of life in his life as a warrior before the last few moons as a medicine cat, but he wasn't sure Hailpaw was still within his ability to help anymore.

With fresh cobwebs covering the apprentice's paws that didn't seem to be soaking through any more, Elmshadow turned to Shadowfur, just now allowing the warrior's explanation to sink in. His solid, blank emerald gaze searched to hold Shadowfur's as he meowed bluntly, "With the threat of twolegs so prevalent and an order to be on guard, you, as a mentor, thought it wise to bring your young apprentice there for a leisurely stroll. I have that right?"

[ -4 Cobwebs ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 23rd, 2022 at 09:16 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 12:15 AM
time to wake up

(I figured as such. It’s honestly my fault, I didn’t realize the Twoleg situation was as bad as it was. It took me a bit to get acquainted with the happenings in ShadowClan)

“It wasn’t a leisurely stroll,” Shadowfur snapped. “I was showing Hailpaw the significant parts of our territory. I wanted him to have knowledge of where Pinewatch Patch was so he knew how to get there if need be- or how to stay away if he were hunting alone. He didn’t watch where he was putting his paws, and that’s how we ended up here.”

( @Ravensong )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**
@Lakestorm [Feel free to post with Hailpaw again or not]
@/Cherry~ [Heads up, Elmshadow will naturally report this incident to Dawnstar]

The apprentice had fallen into unconsciousness and hadn't come back to, though his consciousness was of only very mild concern to Elmshadow at the moment. The bleeding was seeming to slow as soaked reddened cobwebs were scattering all around him, littering the floor of his den, but was it too late? Elmshadow looked up to Hailpaw's face noting the apprentice's paling nose and ears, his shallow beathing. Elmshadow hadn't treated an excessive number of injuries but he'd seen enough death in his life. He wasn't sure if his prediction was jaded by him having seen more death than restoration of life in his life as a warrior before the last few moons as a medicine cat, but he wasn't sure Hailpaw was still within his ability to help anymore.

With fresh cobwebs covering the apprentice's paws that didn't seem to be soaking through any more, Elmshadow turned to Shadowfur, just now allowing the warrior's explanation to sink in. His solid, blank emerald gaze searched to hold Shadowfur's as he meowed bluntly, "With the threat of twolegs so prevalent and an order to be on guard, you, as a mentor, thought it wise to bring your young apprentice there for a leisurely stroll. I have that right?"
Hailpaw opened his eyes, feeling lightheaded he saw that he was in the medicine cat, Elmshadow’s den, “Hello” Hailpaw said a bit weakly
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:14 AM
Raven

Quote:
(I figured as such. It’s honestly my fault, I didn’t realize the Twoleg situation was as bad as it was. It took me a bit to get acquainted with the happenings in ShadowClan)

“It wasn’t a leisurely stroll,” Shadowfur snapped. “I was showing Hailpaw the significant parts of our territory. I wanted him to have knowledge of where Pinewatch Patch was so he knew how to get there if need be- or how to stay away if he were hunting alone. He didn’t watch where he was putting his paws, and that’s how we ended up here.”

( @Ravensong )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakestorm View Post
Hailpaw opened his eyes, feeling lightheaded he saw that he was in the medicine cat, Elmshadow’s den, “Hello” Hailpaw said a bit weakly

**Elmshadow**

Before Elmshadow could respond to the lizard-brain, Hailpaw’s voice, weak as it was, caught his attention. He turned back to the apprentice, maybe the apprentice would pull through after all. Nonetheless, he was peeved at the senseless need for so many cobwebs to be used up, especially in a time of need and limited ability to simply go collect more. He sniffed over Hailpaw. He was still weak and felt cool but he figured the regained consciousness should be a decent sign, though he was not ignorant, he’d seen cats drop dead with less warning. ”How are you feeling?”

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:36 AM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**

Before Elmshadow could respond to the lizard-brain, Hailpaw’s voice, weak as it was, caught his attention. He turned back to the apprentice, maybe the apprentice would pull through after all. Nonetheless, he was peeved at the senseless need for so many cobwebs to be used up, especially in a time of need and limited ability to simply go collect more. He sniffed over Hailpaw. He was still weak and felt cool but he figured the regained consciousness should be a decent sign, though he was not ignorant, he’d seen cats drop dead with less warning. ”How are you feeling?”
Hailpaw looked up, “If I’m gonna be honest, I don’t feel the best” he said before groaning, this cut in his paw was killing him
Old August 23rd, 2022, 01:00 PM
time to wake up

Quote:
Hailpaw looked up, “If I’m gonna be honest, I don’t feel the best” he said before groaning, this cut in his paw was killing him
Shadowfur bent his head down and touched his nose to Hailpaw’s head, a rare gesture for him. “Just try to keep still,” he advised. Trying to keep the cat’s spirits up, he added, “You’ve only been an apprentice for a short while and you’ve already got your first battle scar! The other apprentices will be jealous, I’m sure.”
Old August 24th, 2022, 06:14 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:

Shadowfur bent his head down and touched his nose to Hailpaw’s head, a rare gesture for him. “Just try to keep still,” he advised. Trying to keep the cat’s spirits up, he added, “You’ve only been an apprentice for a short while and you’ve already got your first battle scar! The other apprentices will be jealous, I’m sure.”
“Yeah, right” he struggled to say, if I survive that is he added to himself
Old August 27th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Raven

Quote:
Hailpaw looked up, “If I’m gonna be honest,I don’t feel the best” he said before groaning, this cut in his paw was killing him
Quote:

**Elmshadow**

It wasn’t over. Elmshadow was still a new medicine cat but he was not new to wounds and injuries. The apprentice was chilled and feeling off, bloody cobwebs were scattered about, he’d lost a lot of blood. Elmshadow turned his head to scan his stock of herbs but he knew of nothing that would help replenish the apprentice’s blood supply. A poppy seed could make it worse with its sleep-inducing qualities. Marigold and mushrooms were simply to stop the bleeding, not reverse it. The apprentice’s fate now rested in his own paws.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 27th, 2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old August 28th, 2022, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon; Yellow eyes |

~ Raccoonpelt didn't give any cat a glance when he had walked into the camp with two open wounds, he didnt want to waste anymore energy, he already wasted enough dragging the body of the rouge off the territory, Raccoonpelt quickly made his way over to the medicine den. When he got to his destination he looked around hoping that the medicine cat was in the den. ~

| @Ravensong |