Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mangopaw watched Bingo grab the ball. She waved her tail playfully and crouched, preparing to leap on him. "Okay, I'm gonna catch you! But I'm fair, so I'll give you some time to run!" Mangopaw sat up and licked her paw. "Go ahead, I play fairly, I don't cheat!"

@Boba Fett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo dodnt think he had enough room to actually RUN and HIDE so he just waited for the she cats to start chasing him, preparing to dodge.
@Role
Dirtpaw let out a chatter, and began to chase after the younger tom. She hadn't had this much fun in a while! "I'll get that moss ball," she growled playfully. "If it's the last thing I do!"
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Touchy? Emotional? Her? That thought made her eyes narrow and she watched Vireokit with a half-amused, half-angered expression. Who did he think he was to call her those things? She was close to being warrior-age by now, and she most certainly was not going to take some cheek from a kit. Though, Kestrelpaw had to admit, it was a sign that he wasn't mindless and brainwashed. At least he wasn't acting like a lot of other kits, cheerful and bouncing around - but sulkiness wouldn't get him anywhere.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you: I don't have any problem with being wrong, and I'm not someone who gets touchy and emotional. As for getting offended when I'm not right, I don't do that either - it's childish and petty. You, on the other hand, seem like one of those cats to me."

Her voice was completely calm, not showing any sign of anger in it. And it sounded honest. As though she really believed what she was saying. He was childish and petty. She was grown now, and she had never been that way - even from a young age, Kestrelpaw had alienated herself from things like that. From other kits. Except for her brothers. And her Mother. And, she had always spoken her mind... not letting power, or age, keep her from doing so. If she had just offended young Vireokit? Well, that was too bad. He could deal with it and not act so sulky and moody. Except, was that even possible for him? In her opinion, he seemed exactly the type to act all woe-is-me over some little situation.

"If you think being moody is going to get you anywhere, you're absolutely wrong." She added, glaring down at the young tom. StarClan forbid she would become his mentor. Or, perhaps it would be better if she was. She could knock some sense into him. Make sure that he was smarter then he seemed. Otherwise, there was going to be one warrior that Kestrelpaw wouldn't be looking fowards to seeing.

@Nighty

"Yep, he has friends! And family! His sister used to be the deputy over there, I'm pretty sure - but she's not anymore. Her name was... Clover-something, I think! I can't remember. And I think it was his sister. Or his cousin or something, she was some relation to him!"

The tabby grinned in the friendliest way she knew how. Which was almost cheerful enough to make some cats sick. Especially those who thought she was trying too hard. Sometimes, Hawkfeather seemed... fake, she had heard them say. It seemed like she was trying too hard. Like she wasn't being genuine. Like she was pretending something. But why would she do that? The she cat had nothing to hide! Anything she was asked about, she would tell. "Pufftuft!" She answered with another cheerful grin, and then went on talking. Because - of course - the tabby could never stop at just a single word.

"Isn't that like, the most adorable name? And it suits him! He is puffy - or fluffy - same thing, kind of! And he's so cute. He has an accent that always makes me laugh. But he's not as adorable as you, Flarey - you're the cutest of them all!" Hawkfeather beamed as she complimented the other tom. He was adorable, in her opinion! Why didn't he have she cats thinking he was adorable? The tabby wasn't quite sure whether or not other cats' minds worked the same as hers. She'd heard some pretty hurtful things... along the lines of stupid, and silly, and weird. But they were always forgotten by morning, at least the fact that they had been directed towards her, except for a select few. She remembered trying to make friends with one tom who had continuously called her stupid. And naive - and innocent one time, that was the only "nice" thing he had ever said to her. Hawkfeather hadn't liked that.

It had made her feel... sad. And made her wonder what she could have done wrong. Whatever it had been, it must have really hurt his feelings for him to call her such mean names. And then there had been that she cat, the one who had seemed so nice but then had really disliked Hawkfeather for some reason. The she cat didn't know what she had done to have such anger directed at her. What could have happened? What could she have said or done to the other cat to make them hate her so much? Whatever it was, it didn't matter. That was in the past. And the future was bright, wasn't it? Yes. There was a bright future ahead of her.

@AbsurdJinx

Breathing a sigh of both nervousness and relief, Leafsparks entered the clearing. For him, breaking up with Minnowstripe had been one of the hardest things he had ever had to do, but he was sure it would be worth it. It already felt worth it. Moving to a more isolated part of the clearing where he could regroup and tell himself that nothing bad would come of this, the tom wondered if his clanmates were giving him as strange of looks as he felt they were. Minnowstripe seemed to be everywhere, hiding in the shadows for the tom, and his heart seemed to speed up at the thought of her coming out at any second. He needed to calm down. She wouldn't... she was too in shock right now... someone would find her and help her. The thought of their good times had almost been enough to keep him from walking away. To make him stay and say 'but maybe there's a way to make this work.' No. There wasn't. It would have been a lie and it would have been a bad one. Leafsparks curled his tail around his paws and partly waited for someone to jump out from the shadows. It was as though she were waiting, watching him.

Hiding behind every bush, she was every cat in the clearing, she was going to be angry when she found out that he was already ready to move on to another she cat. It would be so weird if he did, though. After dealing with her for so long, did he know how to go back to normal life? Leafsparks' eyes seemed to flash as he warily watched the other cats, his claws on the verge of unsheathing. Right now he was paranoid. Right now he was scared. What if Minnowstripe made her reappearance? It was crazy to think, but he had always wondered if she were watching him even during their relationship. If she had had someone watching him. Her laughter had sounded in his head at irregular times, causing him no end of fear. She had always been on his mind, and not in the good way. Maybe now he could get someone else in his mind. Someone else's pretty eyes, soft fur, and gentler voice. Someone else's sane mind. Because his previous interest had been insane. And, if you were to hang around insane cats? You were going to end up insane. Something that Leafsparks most definitely did not want. No, thank you, he did not want some cat inside his head and bothering him.

That was definitely something he was nervous for. All he wanted now was a way to escape her memory, to escape her sweet - but scary - voice, a way to make sure that he was off the market for good for her. Maybe there was some other way. He needed to settle down eventually - Leafsparks wanted to settle down before he was thirty moons old. To have a family around that time. To settle down fairly young, because it was impossible to tell when you would die in battle. Or be killed by your insane ex. She wouldn't go that far, would she? No. If Minnowstripe still loved him... she would be trying to get him back. She would stop at nothing. And that was what really scared the tom.
@Empress Of Evil

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 27th, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:05 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(XDD He's adorable though <3)
(Definitely an Auntie's Boy~)
Honeyfur smiled at Tempestkit when the kit's gaze turned to her, and the golden Queen purred when he trotted over. She cast a glance toward the others before bending down to brush her muzzle lightly across the top of Tempestkit's head. "Hello, Tempy," She cooed, a rare sound for the usually feisty Queen. She sat back up and curled her tail around her paws, flicking her ear at his question about Snowstar. She knew her sister came in to see the kits as often as she could. Snowstar was very busy. "Maybe. She just has a few things to attend to. Very busy cat." She smiled down at Tempestkit.

The smile melted, however, at his question about WindClan. WindClan, ah. Honeyfur was neutral on the whole ordeal, really. And she knew Snowstar was trying to set things right again. Honeyfur knew her sister hadnt been thinking clearly about any of it before; She'd been pregnant after all, that can scramble your brain alot. But now Snowstar was thinking clearly, and Honeyfur was curious to see what she was going to do about the rising tensions. "Well, I doubt your mother would appreciate if I told you." Honeyfur decided carefully. "You can ask her when she returns. Anyway," She decided to steer the conversation to another topic. "Have you made any new friends around here lately?"

@Doctor Andreas Marino
Mintkit smiled at Tempestkit when her brother looked over at her, her head resting gently on the edge of the nest and her ice blue eyes fixed on him. Tempestkit was a good brother. And she loved him. Though he was like all of her siblings - So... Excitable. And playful. It was hard being the only girl in the litter. Surrounded by Toms all the time. Mintkit chuckled under her breath. Like Ripplekit. Something about that brother in particular brought out a whole other side of her - She just adored messing with him, picking on him, annoying him. Because he annoyed her, too. Mintkit was sure if the others started annoying her and picking on her like Ripplekit did, she would do the exact same thing. Mintkit may be a she-cat, but she was a tough little warrior. Or so, Stormstrike said.

Mintkit stood up and stretched, pushing her paws against the nest as she watched Tempestkit head over to their aunt. A smile tugged at her maw. Her brother definitely looked up to the golden Queen that was kitsitting them today. Mintkit was neutral. Honeyfur was serious like her, but there was a certain fire about her. A firmness. A... Leadership. Mintkit had heard Honeyfur say more than once that while Snowstar was leader of ThunderClan, Honeyfur would always be the leader of her own siblings. And that Tempestkit was the leader of his siblings. Mintkit didnt understand what that meant yet, but ah well.

The young she-cat let her gaze flicker over around the nursery, looking for someone to talk to. She spotted a group of kits over by the nest, but one kit stood out in particular. Starkit. Mintkit had seen her Uncle, Roarclaw talking to Starkit before. The she-kit was one of her good friends. She wasnt sure about the other two, though. Maybe, if they werent loud. Mintkit leaped out of the nest and veered sharply around her siblings to head over to her friend, glancing over at Palekit and Lynxkit. Though Palekit caught her attention more. The kit looked quite scared. Why? Mintkit wanted to know, but she didnt ask. Instead she glanced at Lynxkit again, blinking. "Hello." She said simply, then turned to Starkit, and her gaze became a bit more warm. "Hi, Starkit."

(hehe, thanks and yeah he is ;3)

The tom-kit purred as she called him 'Tempy' - which seemed to be her nickname for him - and licked his head as he approached. When she spoke, he wasn't surprised when his aunt informed him that Snowstar was tending to a few things and wasn't able to be around the kits at the moment. He gave a small nod as she stated that the leader was a busy cat. He didn't really understood what a leader did, but he did know that whatever it was sometimes kept Snowstar away from the nursery. It wasn't like he really cared. He loved his mother just like he loved his siblings and their father, but he had gotten use to her time away and now hardly even noticed it. The young tom would wonder what she was up to and what it meant to be leader. He hardly even knew what it meant to be a warrior, but what he was aware of he believed must apply to being a leader. She was in charge of the clan, but what else did she do? He never asked since he never though about it much. The tom had been told that he was lucky to have the leader as a mother, but he didn't understand why. She was a warrior like the others, right? Why were some cats jealous of that? He didn't feel any special.

The only difference he noticed with a tinge of jealousy was that Snowstar seemed to be one of the only mothers to not always be around her kits.

Ears flattened as Honeyfur pulled him from these thoughts and gave him another answer that he had been expecting though nonetheless hopeful for something else. Of course she wouldn't tell me... he gave off a sigh and a glum look. The fluffy kit wanted to press the matter. To ask her again what was going on, to question her some more on the subject... but he knew that he shouldn't. Tempestkit was aware that she shouldn't be telling him about this and was just trying to gentle about it. So he took in a breath and forced a nod. "Okay, I'll ask her when she returns!" Of course, he had no plans on asking her. He had been trying to figure out what was happening since so many cats seemed tense and upset, but no one bother to tell him and kept stating that he should ask Snowstar instead. Just like Honeyfur had just did. It was actually a bit annoying that this was far as he could get to knowing, but he tried not to keeping thinking about it. He was curious, but didn't wish to get into trouble if Snowstar or Stormstrike found out he was trying to get information on a serious matter.

The grey and white kit noted how quickly his golden aunt was to change the subject but allowed her to without bring up Windclan again. Upsetting her was the last thing he wanted to do so he answered her question quickly to show that they had moved on. "Not really... but that's okay, I have my litter-mates," he purred as he thought about playing with his brothers and sleeping beside Mintkit. He cared for her just as much as he cared for their brothers, even if she didn't join in on their games. The fluffy kit felt like he had enough people in his life with just his family and was never bored of them, so why would he need to make friends? It wasn't like he was against it, but he wasn't going out of his way to make any since he was far from lonely. He was always around his litter-mates and was playing with them or if he was tired he would simply watch them like Mintkit tended to do. He was never bored and never needed anyone else but his family - it was as simple as that.

A though popped into his head and his pale orbs were shining again as he got ready to ask. "Honeyfur, could you tell me about when you and Snowstar were kits?" The tom mewed, his tail twitched a bit as he asked, thoughts about what they were like flew through his mind. "Can you tell me about what you guys did? And about you other siblings?" Tempestkit wasn't aware how Honeyfur viewed some of her siblings, such as her distrust towards Blackstorm. He asked such an innocent question and was genuinely interested to hear about his mother and aunt when they were young. Like Mintkit, he had heard that Honeyfur was the leader of her siblings and that she had believed that he would be the same for his own litter-mates. He didn't quite understand it either, but if he meant he would be like Honeyfur then he was glad about that.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old August 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Mangokit noticed that Dirtpaw had begun chasing after Bingo. "Hey! Wait for me!" She purred, scampering after them.
Mangokit caught up to Dirtpaw and picked up her pace slightly. "I bet I'll catch him before you!" She challenged.

@Boba Fett

Character Site

Old August 26th, 2017, 07:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(hehe, thanks and yeah he is ;3)

The tom-kit purred as she called him 'Tempy' - which seemed to be her nickname for him - and licked his head as he approached. When she spoke, he wasn't surprised when his aunt informed him that Snowstar was tending to a few things and wasn't able to be around the kits at the moment. He gave a small nod as she stated that the leader was a busy cat. He didn't really understood what a leader did, but he did know that whatever it was sometimes kept Snowstar away from the nursery. It wasn't like he really cared. He loved his mother just like he loved his siblings and their father, but he had gotten use to her time away and now hardly even noticed it. The young tom would wonder what she was up to and what it meant to be leader. He hardly even knew what it meant to be a warrior, but what he was aware of he believed must apply to being a leader. She was in charge of the clan, but what else did she do? He never asked since he never though about it much. The tom had been told that he was lucky to have the leader as a mother, but he didn't understand why. She was a warrior like the others, right? Why were some cats jealous of that? He didn't feel any special.

The only difference he noticed with a tinge of jealousy was that Snowstar seemed to be one of the only mothers to not always be around her kits.

Ears flattened as Honeyfur pulled him from these thoughts and gave him another answer that he had been expecting though nonetheless hopeful for something else. Of course she wouldn't tell me... he gave off a sigh and a glum look. The fluffy kit wanted to press the matter. To ask her again what was going on, to question her some more on the subject... but he knew that he shouldn't. Tempestkit was aware that she shouldn't be telling him about this and was just trying to gentle about it. So he took in a breath and forced a nod. "Okay, I'll ask her when she returns!" Of course, he had no plans on asking her. He had been trying to figure out what was happening since so many cats seemed tense and upset, but no one bother to tell him and kept stating that he should ask Snowstar instead. Just like Honeyfur had just did. It was actually a bit annoying that this was far as he could get to knowing, but he tried not to keeping thinking about it. He was curious, but didn't wish to get into trouble if Snowstar or Stormstrike found out he was trying to get information on a serious matter.

The grey and white kit noted how quickly his golden aunt was to change the subject but allowed her to without bring up Windclan again. Upsetting her was the last thing he wanted to do so he answered her question quickly to show that they had moved on. "Not really... but that's okay, I have my litter-mates," he purred as he thought about playing with his brothers and sleeping beside Mintkit. He cared for her just as much as he cared for their brothers, even if she didn't join in on their games. The fluffy kit felt like he had enough people in his life with just his family and was never bored of them, so why would he need to make friends? It wasn't like he was against it, but he wasn't going out of his way to make any since he was far from lonely. He was always around his litter-mates and was playing with them or if he was tired he would simply watch them like Mintkit tended to do. He was never bored and never needed anyone else but his family - it was as simple as that.

A though popped into his head and his pale orbs were shining again as he got ready to ask. "Honeyfur, could you tell me about when you and Snowstar were kits?" The tom mewed, his tail twitched a bit as he asked, thoughts about what they were like flew through his mind. "Can you tell me about what you guys did? And about you other siblings?" Tempestkit wasn't aware how Honeyfur viewed some of her siblings, such as her distrust towards Blackstorm. He asked such an innocent question and was genuinely interested to hear about his mother and aunt when they were young. Like Mintkit, he had heard that Honeyfur was the leader of her siblings and that she had believed that he would be the same for his own litter-mates. He didn't quite understand it either, but if he meant he would be like Honeyfur then he was glad about that.
Honeyfur was relieved when Tempestkit changed the subject. She'd never admit it, but had he pressed a bit more, she probably would have told him. Honeyfur was never one to spoil kits- That was Snowstar's job. But she had a soft spot for the little Tom. She wasnt exactly sure why. She loved them all, but Tempestkit... Was a little different. The golden Queen smiled and nodded when he spoke of his siblings, chuckling. She remembered feeling that way about her siblings back when she was a kit.

Honeyfur smiled wistfully. Where did all that time go? She wondered to herself, flicking an ear. She remembered when she was younger. No mother, no father, just her and her siblings. Life was okay back then. And then they became apprentices, things got harder, Fernpaw died, Blackstorm and Goldensky betrayed them..

Honeyfur's eyes clouded over slightly, her smile withering away. She wanted to trust her brother, but after Fiercestorm's death, she couldnt bring herself to. She was sure the others were okay with him, but Honeyfur wasnt. She also had her doubts about Goldensky, despite herself. Honeyfur shook her head in time to hear his question, and tilted her head. "Me and Snowstar.." She smiled to herself. Her and Snowstar had been very close as kits. Then Tempestkit asked about what they did, and her other siblings, and Honeyfur chuckled.

Deciding to leave out particularly bad parts - Such as Blackstorm and Goldensky's betrayal - Honeyfur spoke up. "Well, our parents left us when we were little. So we practically raised ourselves. I kept everyone in line, became a sort of a leader for them." Honeyfur's ears flicked as she continued. "Snowstar was... Very quiet when she was a kit. Kind of like your sister." She angled her ears toward Mintkit. "She would sit and watch, just observe. She grew out of that in her apprenticehood. Became more... Optimistic. Cheerful." She smiled. "It was always nice to have that kind of happiness with us wherever we went."

Honeyfur shifted into a more comfortable position, feeling kinda like an elder now for some reason. She rolled her eyes at this thought, and chuckled. "Splashheart and Foxthorn were always the same mischief makers they are now. Blackstorm was more gruff and serious, something he still hasnt grown out of. Goldensky was the shy one. She mostly stuck close to Fernpaw." She felt her voice catch for a moment when she said her sister's name, her green gaze flickering down to her paws for a second before returning to Tempestkit.

"Fernpaw was the sweetest. She was quiet, kinda shy, but every time you looked into her eyes you could just see them sparkle with love." Her soft voice became a bit stronger after she cleared her throat. Honeyfur took a deep breath, looking down at her nephew with a smile. "We were an odd bunch, but we sure loved eachother.... Still do."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:36 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Um..ok.see you later." He said.Disappointment was clearly visible as he left the nursery,stepping lightly over pinekit so he did not wake her.
Naomi blink a few times clearing up her foggy gaze as she looked down to see a big ball of fur curled up beside her thick furred belly and purred, pinekit was fast asleep her thick pelt sticking up and tail fluffed out it was quite an amusing sight to her mother who let out a sigh to not see her dear friend, that mouse brained tom she adored so much beside her.

( @Swiftheart Hey)
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi blink a few times clearing up her foggy gaze as she looked down to see a big ball of fur curled up beside her thick furred belly and purred, pinekit was fast asleep her thick pelt sticking up and tail fluffed out it was quite an amusing sight to her mother who let out a sigh to not see her dear friend, that mouse brained tom she adored so much beside her.

( @Swiftheart Hey)
Burning forest picked his head back in,hearing her sigh.Being the over protective cat he was,he immidetly thought something was wrong."What's wirng Naomi?Is pinekit ok?Do you need food or water?" He asked in a rush.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Burning forest picked his head back in,hearing her sigh.Being the over protective cat he was,he immidetly thought something was wrong."What's wirng Naomi?Is pinekit ok?Do you need food or water?" He asked in a rush.
Naomi looked up as Burning Forest questioned her, flicking her tail she reached up to quickly licked his cheek a glint in her pale blue eyes, " Pinekit is fine, still asleep. I just need a bit of company I guess, but I have to admit I am somewhat hungry if you don't mind fetching a piece of fresh kill for us to share Burning Forest..?" she asked the tom, trying not to smile or purr in amusement at his rushed questions
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi looked up as Burning Forest questioned her, flicking her tail she reached up to quickly licked his cheek a glint in her pale blue eyes, " Pinekit is fine, still asleep. I just need a bit of company I guess, but I have to admit I am somewhat hungry if you don't mind fetching a piece of fresh kill for us to share Burning Forest..?" she asked the tom, trying not to smile or purr in amusement at his rushed questions
He licked the top of her head."I'll get it for you." He said,and left.He returned in a few moments holding a thrush.He layer it between them to share, scooting it closer to her."You get the first bite." He said smiling.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:57 PM

Quote:
He licked the top of her head."I'll get it for you." He said,and left.He returned in a few moments holding a thrush.He layer it between them to share, scooting it closer to her."You get the first bite." He said smiling.
She glanced up at him gratefully before slowly taking the first bite of the thrush, glancing down at the pile of fluff curled up in the curve of her thick furred belly "Thank you..." she mumbled through a mouthful of thrush, "It's nice having you around honestly I'm so grateful to Starclan to have this pile of fluff" she motioned to pinekit, " and to have you in my life aswell Burning Forest" Naomi admitted
Closed Thread