Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

"oh." squirrelpaw mutters as she takes a seat beside her mentor. maybe I should get out more..? she ponders, looking at her paws. she glances up at mistlewhisker as her mentor brings up the training event. oh yeah. the raid on thunderclan — the thought makes her shudder, muscles tensing. she didn't participate for a reason. fear.

"..yes. i- i..i can't fight.." she utters, shaking her head. it wasn't just the fact she had no experience fighting, but she was pretty sure her body would actually shut down in a scenario where she had to fight. and a raid on thunderclan of all clans? at least a pawful of cats are bound to die. or gravely injured, or suffer from a permanent injury. anxiety swims in her stomach at the thought. "I'd probably.." she trails off. die, the russet molly finishes. "are..y-you..going..?" regret strikes right after she asks, because - mistlewhisker is an enforcer, why wouldn't she go? if she does go..please starclan, don't let her die, she silently prays, squeezing her eyes shut with a deep frown.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @/furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker hummed as Squirrelpaw stuttered through a response. The training had been for apprentices and warriors, to get some last minute battle training in, but in their private training, Mistlewhisker and Squirrelpaw hadn't gotten to battle yet. She was half afraid the apprentice would keel over and die the moment she suggested it. "I think that is wise." She meowed after a moment. "Throwing yourself into battle without much training is what gets a cat killed." When Squirrelpaw asked tentatively if she was going, Mistlewhisker glanced down at her. "Yes, little one, I am." Her voice softened, and she allowed herself a gentle gaze. "I will return, though. Have faith." She brushed her tail briefly over her apprentice's back as if to seal a promise, then swished it back around her paws. Truthfully, she didn't know if she would return. She had no intention of fighting to the death, or allowing herself to be so badly injured she could not continue as an enforcer and Squirrelpaw's mentor. Mistlewhisker couldn't be beaten easily, as evident by her performance during the training event. She wouldn't lose to a bunch of squirrels.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit watches the other kits and apprentices being called, a hint of jealousy in his chest. The kit wonders what his warrior name will be. It better be cool. Like Fogfire or Fogexplosion or-

”Huh?” Fogkit blinks at the small kit who shimmied up next to him. ”Uh… I’m Fogkit…” What kind of name is Bleedingkit? This kit doesn’t seem nearly old enough to even really know what blood is and how haunting it is.

”What? Me? Scared? No,” Fogkit lies. To be honest, Fogkit is quite scared of her, but since she’s so far away from him he isn’t quite as intimidated. ”Mom- er-“ His ears burn bright red. ”Dawnstar. Dawnstar is nice. The white stuff is to help her injuries heal.”

Why is every kit in this clan so brave around the leader? Before joining Shadowclan he’d only heard that she ate kits. Maybe the kits born in Shadowclan are just normally braver? ‘Or maybe Dawnstar ate all their brains,’ Fogkit jokes to himself.

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 6 Weeks | Just a Scratch

!!!!! The other kit was talking back to him!!!! Not just ignoring him!!!! This had to be the kindest kitten ever Bleedingkit determined and he grinned at Fogkit talking and tried to inch closer only to display just why he had his name.

You see, wobbling meant falling and the little bit of movement was enough to accidentally make the little golden bengal eat dirt.
He was up fast though! Honestly Bleedingkit didnt even seem concerned he face planted into the dirt hard and had bit his own tongue, completely un-noticing of the pain he should be feeling, and instead grinned through the small trickle of blood that was stopping quickly anyways.

Continuing as if nothing had happened the wobbly little kit grinned up at Fogkit and chirped a happy "Miss Tiger your mom? Cool! Miss Tiger's nice, brought me here from Rosa-not-your-mother who's mean and here great! New but great." Fogkit was lucky to have Miss Tiger as a mother, she was so much better then Rosa had been given she'd seen Bleedingkits wobbles but didnt snap at him and even let him play with her tail! She was big and strong and chased off mean Rosa and even gave the kitten a name and a new mom!

"I gotta mom too. Uuuuuuhhh her!" A little golden paw pointed over to where Lostspark was wrangling some of her other kits "New nice fire Mom!" Large blue eyes tilted as the tom cocked his head at Fogkit, curious. "You know lots, white stuff is interesting. Can you tell me new stuff, any stuff?" Fogkit was obviously a genius so maybe he could inform Bleedingkit about this new place so the baby wasnt so confused all the time.
Old March 4th, 2024, 12:49 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Larkkit °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

Larkkit. It wasn't her name, but it was one she'd gotten used to. And now, because of this stupid Clan, it was going to change again. Lark knew her name, the name her mother gave her. And these Clan cats could call her whatever they liked; she wasn't giving that up. She knew better than to argue, though. Doing so may end in bloodshed. So, the large kit stepped forward, nose in the air and tail held high, and sat down at the base if the rock.

// @Dark \\

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall had belatedly taken up a spot at the entrance of the nursery. The large tom had been out for patrol when the meeting was called. He did, however, get back to the camp in time to hear one of his eldest daughter’s name being called for her apprentice ceremony.

Working his way through the crowd, the large tom sat towards the front of the group. He knew that Larkkit wasn’t a huge fan of the clan customs and preferred to use the name she was born with, but he wanted her to notice that he would be cheerign her new name the loudest when it was called. She didn’t seem nervous, having swaggered up tot hte front of the clan with an air of confidence, but he wanted to support her in any way he could nonetheless.

”Little Lark,” he called softly, ”You’re doing great!” A proud father he was. The first of his kits was becoming an apprentice this meeting and he couldn’t be more overjoyed! Of course he would love it if Wolfkit was around, or if Sootkit and Fallenkit were joining her this time, but they still needed a bit to adjust to clanlife it seemed, so hopefully they’d be apprenticed in the next meeting. Speaking of… Sleepykit should also be starting her training soon. Maybe all the ktis could be apprenticed next meeting! Oh, the idea made him feel warm and bubbly inside. This was Larkkit’s big day!
[ @ vellichor ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Mothkit watched*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:09 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mirekit
She/her | 4 moons | ArkDuo Kit
[ Mind Reader • Silk Spinner ]
She would... get to sit with her?? At that Mirekit's eyes widened to the size of the full moon and her scrambling became much more hurried, paws scraping away as she tried to get herself up further. And she did - a bit. Just as she was starting to make progress she felt paws wrap around her and pull her from the rock. Anguish filled her heart and she tilted her head back, letting out a wail as she was placed on the ground. "No, Gamma now!" she whined, twisting around to look at Mama with a pleading gaze. She wanted to go sit up on the big rock like Gamma had offered! She wanted to -

Oh. Her voyage to Dawnstar forgotten in the sight of Howls' tears, Mirekit immediately scurried over to her sister and dove into her side, purring and rubbing her head into her sister's shoulder. "No cry," she murmured, eventually looking up at Howls with the same big, round blue eyes. As much as she had wanted to climb the rock to Gamma, Howls looked sad and Mirekit didn't want her to be sad. "Sissy here!"

[ @Rose @Demeter ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Flickerlight
A black Tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail
[ @/dino. + @Fawn<3 ( Just a Moss mention! <3 ) ]
( Hey Dino - Sorry if I call Dawnstar Bumblestar - I keep mixing up the two lol )

Flickerlight grumbled as he bounded from the medicine den and to the still-trembling she.Ugh.. Why does Dawnstar allow the scaredy mice into the clan. He thought, but, carefully, he pressed the cobwebs Lostspark had given him. You’re welcome, scaredy kit. He growled angrily, padding back to where he’d been originally.
Silentraven
A small, ginger + black diluted tortoiseshell she with silver grey eyes
[ @/dino. + @/Fawn<3 ]

Silentraven gazed at Flickerlight, a small growl rumbling in her throat, tho her eyes glittered with anxiety. T-Thank you.. She muttered as the tom placed cobwebs over her muzzle and padding off to the other side of the clearing again, but she felt his look of hatred fall upon her again and she returned the gaze, ready to defend herself this time, but staying to the ground, fearful that Dawnstar would take her anger out on her despite what Flickerlight had done and how Dawnstar had defended her.
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Albatrosspaw(43/100)

Albatrosspaw existed, breathing and blinking.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar watched as Mirekit quickly gave up her quest of scaling the Shadowledge to comfort her sister. Meanwhile, Flickerlight did as he was told without question, smart. Still, the hatred was very evident. She might have to see about sorting that out or tearing Flickeringlight apart, depending on her mood.

"From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Meadowpaw and Larkpaw. Meadowpaw, you'll be training with me. Larkpaw, your mentor is Stagskull."Dawnstar grunted, leaping down to touch noses with Meadowpaw. "We'll start training once I'm done here." She told the newly named apprentice.

Did Dawnstar want a new apprentice, not really, no. She had enough on her paws without adding training to them, but the lack of warriors being made was bugging her enough that she felt she could at least try and grant an apprentice enough time to train them. Meadowpaw just happened to be lucky.

"Cryingelk, Featherepaw, Sharppaw, Albatrosspaw, Bluepaw, Shadowpaw, Magpiepaw, and Palepaw. You're all in need of new mentors." Was that more in need of mentors this moon than last? She couldn't recall, but vexing nonetheless.

"Cryingelk, you'll finish your training with me. Albatrosspaw with Petalrot. Eveningfade will train Featherpaw, Doeflame and Sharppaw, Marshlight you have Palepaw. Bluepaw and Bearskull, Shadowpaw with Firestrike, Magpiepaw with Springblossom." Dawnstar finished. While everyone did their little meet and greet, Dawnstar usually paused, but she was feeling antsy today.

"After vanishing for half a moon, Vulturefang returned with a life-threatening wound from a twoleg he got while hunting in the outskirts. He had to go seek out aid from more twolegs and escape to return here. Unfortunately, his recklessness got him into trouble and left him abandoning the clan for some time. Regardless of the reasoning, this is not the first time I've dealt with his disappearing act. So I've decided it's about time he stepped down as deputy and returned to warrior duties." Decent deputy but not as reliable as she'd like.

"So ShadowClan is without a deputy and will be remaining without a deputy until I find someone new, as of now choices are slim to nothing. The whole reason Vulturefang was sniffing around in the outskirts for prey was because of failed patrols. We've had quite a lot of those, alongside a lack of warrior ceremonies, and many reassignments. I've grown tired of it. As we are now, a battle with ThunderClan would result in our loss. We're weak! I wanted it fixed, and that can be started by doing the damn jobs assigned to you! I want patrols done and reported and I want apprentices trained, these are basic duties that should be getting done." Dawnstar's shoulder fur bristled as hissed at her clan.

"Hawkbite, and the Enforcers will be taking over patrols until I've settled on finding a new deputy. We're not challenging ThunderClan until we fix this mess we call a clan." There was no point in picking a fight they were going to lose. As it was, if the clan couldn't handle simple patrols then fighting ThunderClan would be too much.
#shcmeeting

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 6th, 2024 at 08:00 PM. Reason: replaced mentor
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Cornpuff's ears twitched at the mention of an empty deputy place.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

BearSkull Purred. BluePaw, Ova' 'Ere!The Stubby Warrior Called. Oh StarClan, Her First Apprentice!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All