Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:44 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by R0ttenC4ndy
Today 09:43 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:41 PM
battle training for...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:06 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A fluffy grey tom entered the clearing, his grey-green eyes sparking with mischief as he spotted Sparkpaw. Crouching down, the tom's tail lashed in the air as he crept towards her. Now, you might think that an apprentice like Wolfpaw wouldn't have much luck gently moving across the ground in smooth, delicate movements... but you would be surprised. Wolfpaw was a powerful young apprentice, and a skilled one as well, despite his seeming lack of intelligence. Or his lack of wanting to work at all. Yet, Wolfpaw had somehow reached the level where he was able to do things without trying as hard. "Yahh!" A battle cry left his maw as he leapt through the air, preparing to land on the hopefully unsuspecting Sparkpaw. As long as she didn't have time to move out of the way, Wolfpaw would be happy. He might seem like a strange tom, and while taking the time to get to know him was a strenuous task, Wolfpaw could be quite the sweetheart - given half a chance.
Sparkpaw's ears pricked as a battle cry sounded behind her. What could possibly be going on?Though for some reason, the cry was familiar to her. For a second, she had to think about it, and then she realized who it belonged to. Wolfpaw! He was always doing something crazy, and that was one reason she was happy that they were good friends. Quickly, she turned to see what he was up to, her dark red tail kicking up dirt as it brushed against the ground. The she saw him coming towards her. She started to move, but it was too late, and he landed on top of her.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"The one I use is, I was never showed the real one because Singe never finished training me, or even touched on hunting." Ebonyflicker said, shrugging. "I was tried to fight and win every time, not hunt small prey things." The tom rose his head and in his most Singe voice he could pull off he quoted his old mentor, "Practice and aim, those can make the difference between life and death." He laughed and gave his apprentice a grin, "I hope it was good enough." Ebony lowered himself slightly, his tail waving behind him. The tom unsheathed his claws and sprung forward, aiming for a bush. When he landed he spun around to face Midgepaw, "Not so hard right? You want to try it?"
Midgepaw nodded, looking a bit uncertain now as they gazed at the golden warrior, who they had just a moment ago been completely at ease with. But now that training had resumed, they were a bit uncertain, not sure that they would be any good at any of it. The dappled gray and black apprentice listened carefully, hanging on Ebonyflicker's every word, then shifted, the unease melting away in a heartbeat, and they gave a slight grin. A rare thing from the young cat, but no less real. They watched, trying to keep their momentary fear back at the sight of claws, but couldn't help but shudder slightly. They managed not to slip into a panic attack, which was a relief, and gave a hesitant nod. Slipping into a crouch, they tucked their legs under them, trying to mimic what Ebony had done, then leaped. Their jump fell short, and they banged their head again the bush. Midgepaw sat up and shook their head. “Ouch,” was all they had to say about it, glancing at Ebonyflicker, expecting harsh words.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:03 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Brambleflash stepped back in an instant, almost falling off the tree branch. He looked at Cavemist with a frightened twinkle in his eyes. "Hey Cavemist. I think we should get back to the ground. It's not safe for both of us to be on the same branch at the same time." Meowed Brambleflash in fright. He felt the branch swing around, then he instantly jumped out of the tree, landing on his feet.

There is no way I'm going to get killed. I have so much I want to see and do. I'm not ready to join my mother quite yet. Or my siblings at that.

The Windclan tom starred up at his friend, hoping that Cavemist will get down without hurting himself as Brambleflash hadn't. "Please jump down! I can't see you hurt!" He called, his voice a bit shaky.

@Bad Wolf;
Cavemist nodded sharply, his eyes showing fear, though he tried to push it down and remain calm. He loved climbing, but this tree was not his favorite, and wasn't quite bug enough for two cats to be so high up in it. The blue-gray tom watched the warrior jump down, relief washing over him as the swaying stopped and Brambleflash had landed safely. Slowly, Cavemist scanned the ground, searching for a good spot to land.

He spotted one and tensed, getting ready to jump, shifting his weight from paw to paw, waiting for the breeze to die down a little. As soon as it had, the wispy furred warrior leaped down, landing with a jarring thud, but landing unhurt otherwise. He smiled at Brambleflash, his jade eyes flashing.

He and been rather surprised by the other's words, but shook off the surprise, trying to convince himself that he'd just taken them the wrong way. And besides, the chances of Cavemist having taken them the right way were very slim. “Let's do a stronger tree next time, and maybe each pick a different tree,” the warrior meowed, laughing softly. “You alright?”
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Sparkpaw's ears pricked as a battle cry sounded behind her. What could possibly be going on?Though for some reason, the cry was familiar to her. For a second, she had to think about it, and then she realized who it belonged to. Wolfpaw! He was always doing something crazy, and that was one reason she was happy that they were good friends. Quickly, she turned to see what he was up to, her dark red tail kicking up dirt as it brushed against the ground. The she saw him coming towards her. She started to move, but it was too late, and he landed on top of her.
Wolfpaw grinned as he landed on top of his friend, looking down at her with his signature cheerful smile on his features. "Hiya, Sparky!" He greeted enthusiastically - and quite unceremoniously- in a way that made him sound almost ridiculous. Though it wasn't like Wolfpaw cared. Since when had he cared about what he looked like?

Ruffled grey fur seemed to be going in all directions - every hair in a different direction which was technically impossible, but for Wolfpaw? It wouldn't be surprising. The tom had pulled off some pretty impressive and flashy tricks in the past. Leaping off of her, the feline's tail twitched excitedly. "What have you been up to? Laying around all day?" Assuming the answer before it had actually been given. One of Wolfpaw's least impressive talents. He had been up and about, busy - though not actually doing too many productive things. Hunting and practicing a few battle moves, and then just basically moving around to find things to do. The battle moves and hunting had been what inspired him to go after Sparkpaw like that, though. She was the best to tease. And play with. The most fun cat, or at least one of the most fun cats, that Wolfpaw knew. Then again, everyone he knew was fun! What he lacked in intelligence, he made up for in loyalty. He was a loyal cat.

And would most certainly never leave a friend when they needed him. That was probably one of the reasons that he still had friends, despite his obnoxious inability to be serious... except on very, very rare occasions like when one of his playful friends was crying or sad or hurt or something - which didn't happen too often. And even then, sometimes he would just try to cheer them up by being his overly enthusiastic, adventurous, optimistic self. As some had kindly put it... brainless. He grinned at Sparkpaw again, this time his fangs gleaming in the morning light as though they were actually a wolf's fangs.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 03:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
@Beau
Soaringcrane lounged in WindClan's camp, enjoying the soft breeze that flowed through the camp. As the wind ruffled his feather-like fur he realized he hadn't seen Crestpaw quite a while. He gazed up at the sky as he lay down onto his back, daydreaming about the gorgeous she cat. Crestpaw had been his apprentice at one time and he had developed strong feelings for her especially when he had taken her to her first Gathering. Soon, she would become a beautiful warrior of WindClan. Lucky for them, the Gathering was tonight and he was thinking of inviting her to go with him-for old time's sake. Closing his eyes, he reminisced about the feel of her soft, feathery fur and the look of love that she gave him through her gorgeous crystal eyes. He purred at the thought of them starting a family and opening up to the clan about their relationship. His eyes flew open. A relationship. He had never had a relationship with a mate. what if Crestpaw isn't good enough for you? The question popped up in the back of his head. Could he give her everything that someone like her deserved?
Crestfeather entered the camp, shaking a lone piece of heather out of her fur. The new warrior trotted over to the freshkill pile and dropped her two kills: a sparrow and a small hare. Scanning the clearing with serene eyes, she spotted Soaringcrane laying across the clearing. She hadn't seen her former mentor since her warrior ceremony. The she-cat sat down just to the side of the freshkill pile and watched Soaringcrane for a moment. A light breeze caressed her fur and ruffled her old mentor's fur as she watched, pulling his scent across the clearing to cascade over her as the breeze whispered in her ears. Her ear fur tickled by the wind, Crestfeather twitched but, still her eyes were locked on the sandy colored tom. Realizing that she looked a little awkward just staring at her clanmate, Crestfeather stood and gave her chest fur a quick lick to flatten it. A sense of calm settled on the tortoiseshell as she stooped to pick up the hare she'd just dropped and, as she turned to face the cat who was her desired destination, she felt as if the world was at peace. With her tail waving happily behind her, Crestfeather crossed the clearing and dropped the hare in front of Soaringcrane. "Hungry?" She asked with a small smile.

Last edited by dionysus; July 23rd, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather entered the camp, shaking a lone piece of heather out of her fur. The new warrior trotted over to the freshkill pile and dropped her two kills: a sparrow and a small hare. Scanning the clearing with serene eyes, she spotted Soaringcrane laying across the clearing. She hadn't seen her former mentor since her warrior ceremony. The she-cat sat down just to the side of the freshkill pile and watched Soaringcrane for a moment. A light breeze caressed her fur and ruffled her old mentor's fur as she watched, pulling his scent across the clearing to cascade over her as the breeze whispered in her ears. Her ear fur tickled by the wind, Crestfeather twitched but, still her eyes were locked on the sandy colored tom. Realizing that she looked a little awkward just staring at her clanmate, Crestfeather stood and gave her chest fur a quick lick to flatten it. A sense of calm settled on the tortoiseshell as she stooped to pick up the hare she'd just dropped and, as she turned to face the cat who was her desired destination, she felt as if the world was at peace. With her tail waving happily behind her, Crestfeather crossed the clearing and dropped the hare in front of Soaringcrane. "Hungry?" She asked with a small smile.
A familiar heather-like scent filled the clearing as a new cat entered camp. He rolled over and licked the sand out of his tane fur before gazing at Crestfeather. "Oh, um thank you." He said looking up at her and sniffing it. "I see it's freshly caught and has a nice neat kill. Looks like my flawless hunting skills passed down to you, Crestfeather." He winked almost flirty-like at her. "I can't possibly eat this by myself though..." The cat looked at the plump hair before gazing at her. "Perhaps you could take some time off from your new warrior duties and join me?" He asked, feeling excited at the thought of sharing her first kill as a warrior with her. And maybe we could go to the Gathering together as well! He added, thinking to himself.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
A familiar heather-like scent filled the clearing as a new cat entered camp. He rolled over and licked the sand out of his tane fur before gazing at Crestfeather. "Oh, um thank you." He said looking up at her and sniffing it. "I see it's freshly caught and has a nice neat kill. Looks like my flawless hunting skills passed down to you, Crestfeather." He winked almost flirty-like at her. "I can't possibly eat this by myself though..." The cat looked at the plump hair before gazing at her. "Perhaps you could take some time off from your new warrior duties and join me?" He asked, feeling excited at the thought of sharing her first kill as a warrior with her. And maybe we could go to the Gathering together as well! He added, thinking to himself.
Crestfeather nodded at his thanks and immediately regretted it, thinking about how cold and polite it must have seemed. Well he was my mentor, it's only right to be polite and respectful. Besides, maybe that's all he thinks of me as: his old apprentice. Her mind drifted to the moment they'd shared after her assessment, sharing tongues in the long grass of the territory. He'd seemed to feel something more for her then, but love has never been known as a rational emotion and Crestfeather couldn't help the sharp worry that pierced her serene little bubble. She blinked as Soaringcrane started talking again and was pulled out of her reverie just in time to catch his praise. Warmth crept across her face and she ducked her head with a smile, "Thank you!" She said, rolling her eyes at his usual bit of arrogance. It might bother other cats, but she didn't mind. It gave them something to joke about. Normally she would've said something sarcastic about his compliment of himself, but the moment felt awkward and different from their usual interactions. Different emotions charged the air and she kept her mouth shut. His little wink eased some of her nerves and a wide smile crossed her face at his inquiry. "I'd love to." She purred with warmth in her large eyes. The new warrior settled beside her former mentor, carefully placing her fluffy tail within reach of his in case he wanted to make a move. Crestfeather hoped dearly that Soaringcrane would ask her to the gathering, and tried to look as poised as possible as she bent to take a dainty bite of her catch, whiskers moving softly. However, she had spent all day hunting and was so hungry that the small bite was practically masochistic. Her stomach let out a plaintive grumble at the tantalizing morsel she'd taken, causing heat to return to Crestfeather's face as she took another bite. The she-cat thought about what she was feeling and realized that the emotions had been there almost since the beginning. It had started as a harmless crush on her mentor when she was a new apprentice. But the feelings and the sense that they were reciprocated grew as she did. Now that she was a warrior and old enough to fully understand what she was feeling, she realized that the nervousness came from the fact that she could act on the feelings now. Sure their may be a slight stigma against taking one's old mentor as a mate, but now that she was a warrior it wasn't against the warrior code to see Soaringcrane. The choice to act on her emotions was fully hers and she had no idea if she should.

Last edited by dionysus; July 23rd, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather nodded at his thanks and then regretted it, thinking about how cold and polite it might have seemed. Well he was my mentor, it's only right to be polite and respectful. Besides, maybe that's all he thinks of me as. Her mind drifted to the moment they'd shared after her assessment, sharing tongues in the long grass of the territory. He'd seemed to feel something more for her then, but love has never been known as a rational emotion and Crestfeather couldn't help the sharp worry that pierced her serene little bubble. She blinked as Soaringcrane started talking again and just caught his praise. Warmth crept across her face and she ducked her head with a smile, "Thank you!" She said, rolling her eyes at his usual bit of arrogance. It might bother other cat, but she didn't mind. It gave her something to joke about with him. Normally she would've said something sarcastic about his compliment of himself, but the moment felt awkward and different from their usual interactions. Different emotions charged the air and she kept her mouth shut. His little wink eased some of her nerves and a wide smile crossed her face at his inquiry. "I'd love to." She purred with warmth in her wide eyes. The new warrior settled beside her former mentor, carefully placing her fluffy tail within reach of his in case he wanted to make a move. Crestfeather hoped dearly that Soaringcrane would ask her to the gathering, and tried to look as poised as possible as she bent to take a dainty bite of her catch, whiskers moving softly. However, she had spent all day hunting and was so hungry that the small bite was practically masochistic and her stomach let out a plaintive grumble at the tantalizing morsel she'd taken. Crestfeather had never felt so awkward and felt heat return to her face as she took another bite. The she=cat thought about what she was feeling and realized that the emotions had been there almost since the beginning. It had started as a harmless crush on her mentor as a new apprentice. But the feelings grew as well as the sense that they were reciprocated as she grew older. Now that she was a warrior and old enough to fully understand what she was feeling, she realized that the nervousness came from the fact that she could act on the feelings now. Sure their may be a slight stigma against taking one's old mentor as a mate, but now that she was a warrior it wasn't against the warrior code to see Soaringcrane. The choice to act on her emotions was fully hers and she had no idea what to do.
Soaringcrane chuckled as the sleek she cat tried to take a ladylike bite, but her stomach ruled her actions causing her to take a huge bite out of the hare. He joined her, enjoying the tasty meal. Hare was one of his favorite foods, apart from maybe rabbit. It was juicy and had such a unique flavor.
The meat was tender from the rabbit running, perfect to sink your teeth into.
He licked his lips and smiled. "It's absolutely perfect..." He sighed, but he wasn't talking about the hare. No, he was talking about Crestfeather. She was the most beautiful thing that StarClan had ever made. Her fur looked like StarClan had used stars to create the shimmery effect in her fur. Her eyes looked like drops of water from the Moonpool. He used his short-haired tail to stroke her feather-like one. "So, I was wondering if you would like to travel with me to the Gathering tonight? Perhaps for old time's sake?" His tone was hopeful as he watched her eat. "We could even start out after this to have time to walk a little bit and enjoy the moonlight?" He turned his head to the stars where StarClan resided, silently thanking his ancestors for the perfect romantic light it created.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Soaringcrane chuckled as the sleek she cat tried to take a ladylike bite, but her stomach ruled her actions causing her to take a huge bite out of the hare. He joined her, enjoying the tasty meal. Hare was one of his favorite foods, apart from maybe rabbit. It was juicy and had such a unique flavor.
The meat was tender from the rabbit running, perfect to sink your teeth into.
He licked his lips and smiled. "It's absolutely perfect..." He sighed, but he wasn't talking about the hare. No, he was talking about Crestfeather. She was the most beautiful thing that StarClan had ever made. Her fur looked like StarClan had used stars to create the shimmery effect in her fur. Her eyes looked like drops of water from the Moonpool. He used his short-haired tail to stroke her feather-like one. "So, I was wondering if you would like to travel with me to the Gathering tonight? Perhaps for old time's sake?" His tone was hopeful as he watched her eat. "We could even start out after this to have time to walk a little bit and enjoy the moonlight?" He turned his head to the stars where StarClan resided, silently thanking his ancestors for the perfect romantic light it created.
Crestfeather relaxed as both cats continued eating. At Soaringcrane's declaration that the hare was perfect, at least that's how she interpreted it, the molly nodded quietly. She ended up eating most of the hare, and guiltily left the last bite for Soaringcrane. The black, white, and grey she-cat licked her whiskers clean and swiped her tongue around her muzzle as she turned to look at the sky. The stars dazzled her and reflected in her cerulean eyes. Soaringcrane's scent mingled with the receding smell of their meal and formed and intoxicating wreath around her so potent that she could practically see it. Her nerves had receded as her stomach had been filled and she felt calm once more. The molly decided to practice honing her senses. Obviously her nose was working since she was surrounded by the beautiful scents. This must be what love smells like. She thought fleetingly before focusing on what she saw. The stars shone brilliantly and the full moon floated like a disk behind tiny wisps of cloud that sluggishly drifted by. Cats lazed around the clearing and moved, part of their own little worlds and stories, giving the camp a homey feeling that made her heart swell. The tiny, delicious breeze rippled through the grass around the camp, perfuming the air with sweet-smelling flowers that didn't come close to rivaling the scents entering her nose at that moment. She flicked her ears and listened to the rustling of the grass and the quiet pawsteps of her clanmates. A low mumble of speech buzzed in the air giving the comforting sense of being near others. She could feel the warm, comfortable sand beneath her body, shifting with her movements and slowly cooling off without the sun to warm it. Her tail drifted in minuscule movements across the sand until something steadied it. The warm touch of Soaringcrane's tail brought her out of her stupor and she turned her large, naive eyes on him. Joy bubbled up inside of her at his words and she purred deeply, "I would love to! We can share my first gathering as a warrior. And a walk sounds wonderful. I honestly can't think of anything better." She may have been gushing, but she couldn't help it. She was just so happy that he actually noticed her.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Wolfpaw grinned as he landed on top of his friend, looking down at her with his signature cheerful smile on his features. "Hiya, Sparky!" He greeted enthusiastically - and quite unceremoniously- in a way that made him sound almost ridiculous. Though it wasn't like Wolfpaw cared. Since when had he cared about what he looked like?

Ruffled grey fur seemed to be going in all directions - every hair in a different direction which was technically impossible, but for Wolfpaw? It wouldn't be surprising. The tom had pulled off some pretty impressive and flashy tricks in the past. Leaping off of her, the feline's tail twitched excitedly. "What have you been up to? Laying around all day?" Assuming the answer before it had actually been given. One of Wolfpaw's least impressive talents. He had been up and about, busy - though not actually doing too many productive things. Hunting and practicing a few battle moves, and then just basically moving around to find things to do. The battle moves and hunting had been what inspired him to go after Sparkpaw like that, though. She was the best to tease. And play with. The most fun cat, or at least one of the most fun cats, that Wolfpaw knew. Then again, everyone he knew was fun! What he lacked in intelligence, he made up for in loyalty. He was a loyal cat.

And would most certainly never leave a friend when they needed him. That was probably one of the reasons that he still had friends, despite his obnoxious inability to be serious... except on very, very rare occasions like when one of his playful friends was crying or sad or hurt or something - which didn't happen too often. And even then, sometimes he would just try to cheer them up by being his overly enthusiastic, adventurous, optimistic self. As some had kindly put it... brainless. He grinned at Sparkpaw again, this time his fangs gleaming in the morning light as though they were actually a wolf's fangs.
Sparkpaw sat up after Wolfpaw got off of her. "Well, I went hunting this morning. And I caught this.," She said, touching the squirrel with her paw. Then she pushed it forward. "You can have some if you'd like, I won't be able to finish it all. But not too much, you're already heavy enough!" She added with a purr of amusement.

She took a bite of the squirrel, and looked up at the sun. It would be a hot day. "So what have you done today? Whatever it was, it must be interesting." She said. He always was doing something, and usually it would give Sparkpaw a good laugh.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Closed Thread