Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:59 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:56 PM
Greetings!
by Ozzkat
Last post by JellyCat
Today 10:56 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:48 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Madelaine
Today 10:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 09:09 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Sorry had a friend over for a sleepover so couldn't reply)
She smiled, knowing she was probably ranting. Caracalspirit had a habit of doing that. "I believe it" she chuckled, a smirk forming on her face. "The sad part is they'll raise kits to behave like that." She shivered, but kept the smile on her maw. She honestly enjoyed her time with Cavemist.
(Sorry it's short :/)

Cavemist gave a short amused laugh, his green eyes glinting. He liked Caracalspirit, not in any sappy way, but as a friend, she was a good cat. Besides, his heart was elsewhere, with a WindClan warrior. “Mmhm, yes. If I ever have kits, they'll be taught better and not to behave like that,” he smiled, but it quickly faded as he realized that he probably never would have kits, as he didn't want Brambleflash, or any other cat, to know his secret. Bad enough he was of Syndicate blood, and this almost nobody knew, and those who did cared not, because he didn't seem like a Syndicate cat at all. “You excited for the gathering?”
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:51 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Eelgaze flicked her ears as she heard something. She looked at Mudkit and realized that he had fallen out of the nest. She gently picked him up by the scruff and placed him back next to her.
Content now that he was back in the nest. Mudkit mewled and began to suckle, his tiny tail twitching as he felt the warmth of his siblings around him. He was excited when he'd be able to see them, for it was odd just being in pitch black.
Old July 21st, 2017, 11:22 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Cavemist gave a short amused laugh, his green eyes glinting. He liked Caracalspirit, not in any sappy way, but as a friend, she was a good cat. Besides, his heart was elsewhere, with a WindClan warrior. “Mmhm, yes. If I ever have kits, they'll be taught better and not to behave like that,” he smiled, but it quickly faded as he realized that he probably never would have kits, as he didn't want Brambleflash, or any other cat, to know his secret. Bad enough he was of Syndicate blood, and this almost nobody knew, and those who did cared not, because he didn't seem like a Syndicate cat at all. “You excited for the gathering?”
Caracalspirit purred, her tail flicking with amusement. She liked this tom, Cavemist. He seemed like a nice tom. As sweet as he was, Caracalspirit's heart belonged to a different WindClan tom by the name of Hawkfeather. "Yes, there's this tom I like.. we aren't official yet, but if we do have kits they'll be raised with proper manners." She mewed, nodding her head. She saw his smile fade, slightly tilting her head but not prying. "Yeah! I want to meet some cats from other Clans, shame there's gonna be so much tension.." she sighed, the war with Thunder and WindClan was going to create friction between them.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky opened and closed his mouth without any words coming out. It seemed recently he hadn't been able to think up responses very quickly. That's not a good skill to have, was the first thought that came to mind. And it wasn't! Why couldn't he be quick on his paws and witty, the type of cat that everyone was dying to get to know? Although sure, Obsidiansky did have quite a few friends, he had less then the perfect amount. If only he had some friends who weren't quite so close to him, that would be perfect. "Well... f - facing your problems is difficult, Canineh - heart. I, I mean... it's not always the easiest thing," The tom mewed with a light swallow. It was never easy for him to face his own problems. Maybe that was part of the reason he had been so reluctant to figure out whether he had feelings for Canineheart or not. Did he? Did he not? It was so confusing, there were so many emotions involved... he liked her, most definitely. At times it was hard for the dark tom to keep his eyes off of her. She was an attractive cat, and it was surprising that no tom had claimed her as his own yet. "I don't blame you at all." She'd been through a lot, from what she had told him on previous meetings. The so-called "friends" of hers pressured her, toms were constantly crushing on her because of her appearance, and she didn't know quite what to do. Obsidiansky couldn't understand completely... having never been through something exactly like that... but he didn't blame her. It couldn't be easy. It couldn't be easy at all.
Canineheart bowed her head at Obsidiansky. She was grateful for the tom's sympathy; she had never had anyone close enough to where she didn't feel odd to confide in. Canineheart raised her head gently, her ears twitching gently; the light that lit the tunnel practically blinded her. Canineheart had come accustomed to the darkness of the tunnel, the only light that she could see was Obsidiansky's bright eyes. Canineheart tried to stretch her senses from the tunnel, outside to where the hawk would be. The dreariness of the tunnel, the many mingled scents, and the echoes of the couple's breathing made it almost impossible to discern the outside. But after holding her breath for a few moments, she could hear the far-off screech of a hawk. Canineheart let out the breath that she was holding, and looked at Obsidiansky. She nodded her magnificent head in thanks towards the tom. "I think it's gone," she mewed gently, "It might be safe to go out and collect the prey... If you still want to join me, that is...?"
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:50 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Featherpaw breathed slowly to hall her beating heart, and sucked in her stomach in order to make herself slightly smaller. The broken glass grazed her stomach and made Featherpaw worry a bit, but she squeezed further through, avoiding the sharp edges of the broken glass around the hole in the little window. "I-I think I might be able to make it." She meowed hopefully, but one particularly sharp piece of the glass kept probing her side. The fluffy white cat pulled out, knowing she wouldn't be able to fit with that glass poking up. "I think I'll be able to do it, maybe we can break that pice off somehow. No matter what I do it keeps stabbing my side," Featherpaw explained. She then pursued to push on the piece that stuck up with her front paws, until finally it snapped and fell off. "Perfect," she meowed succesfully. "I'll try again,"
(I'm rping Surge here in a second rp XD)

Surgestorm winced as the apprentice squeezed through the tiny opening, his ears tilting back as the sound of broken glass scraping against the window sill. "Careful," He meowed. "That looks sharp." The medicine cat could almost tell by looking that he'd have to treat a few scratches on her stomach whenever he got out of here. He looked somewhat pale when she finally pulled back out of the window, knowing that if she hadn't noticed that large piece of glass, she could have maybe given herself a fatal wound by slicing her stomach open. Just the thought made bile rise to his mouth, knowing that even if he was surrounding with herbs at the moment, there would probably have been nothing he could do. As he was calming himself, the apprentice figured out a way and pushed on the piece until it broke away. "G-good thinking," He meowed softly, shaking his head. The tom needed to have confidence, Featherpaw wasn't a kit; she could handle herself. When she suggested trying again, Surgestorm nodded firmly. "Be careful," He warned, almost sounding like a worried queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Zero to Hero
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Thistlepaw led Surgestorm as quickly as he could, sparing quick glances behind him to make sure the medicine cat was still following. After what felt like moons, Thistlepaw spotted Ambercloud, still lying on the rocky soil near the tall grass where the adder had struck. "Here! She's over here!" he called to Surgestorm. "It's ok, I've brought Surgestorm, Ambercloud. You're going to be ok," the apprentice meowed softly, licking his mentor's flank to comfort her, to let her know that she'd make it. She has to be ok. Starclan, please let her be ok!
Surgestorm sprinted into the territory after the apprentice, panting after only a small distance and basically wheezing by the time he made it to the injured mentor. He took only a few moments to catch his breath, knowing he wouldn't do any good if he passed out on spot. In those moments, he commited himself to going running more often so that he wouldn't hinder his clanmates. "Okay," He breathed, opening his bundle of herbs and beginning to prepare the yarrow. "Where were you bitten?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Cavemist shot him a quick glance, trying to figure out what to do, then he shook his head, causing his branch to bob up and down slightly. He leaped off, on to the one just above him, and then the one above that quickly, but stopped. Brambleflash was on the branch above him now, and if he jumped on to that one, the extra weight could cause it to snap.

Unsure, the gray nebelung paused, studying all the possible courses of action he could take. “I'm not sure I can go any higher without these branches breaking.” Cavemist meowed, keeping his more solid and muscular build in mind. It was because he wasn't WindClan, and didn't have much of a WindClan build.

Then slowly, Cavemist clawed on to the trunk so he was climbing straight up, but instead went diagonally, so that now, he could easily jump on to the branch opposite Brambleflash, and was level with him. He had to hold on tighter now, as with their combined weight, the tree was swaying.
[ @SpringtrapFNAF ]

Brambleflash stepped back in an instant, almost falling off the tree branch. He looked at Cavemist with a frightened twinkle in his eyes. "Hey Cavemist. I think we should get back to the ground. It's not safe for both of us to be on the same branch at the same time." Meowed Brambleflash in fright. He felt the branch swing around, then he instantly jumped out of the tree, landing on his feet.

There is no way I'm going to get killed. I have so much I want to see and do. I'm not ready to join my mother quite yet. Or my siblings at that.

The Windclan tom starred up at his friend, hoping that Cavemist will get down without hurting himself as Brambleflash hadn't. "Please jump down! I can't see you hurt!" He called, his voice a bit shaky.

@Bad Wolf;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; July 22nd, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(I'm rping Surge here in a second rp XD)

Surgestorm winced as the apprentice squeezed through the tiny opening, his ears tilting back as the sound of broken glass scraping against the window sill. "Careful," He meowed. "That looks sharp." The medicine cat could almost tell by looking that he'd have to treat a few scratches on her stomach whenever he got out of here. He looked somewhat pale when she finally pulled back out of the window, knowing that if she hadn't noticed that large piece of glass, she could have maybe given herself a fatal wound by slicing her stomach open. Just the thought made bile rise to his mouth, knowing that even if he was surrounding with herbs at the moment, there would probably have been nothing he could do. As he was calming himself, the apprentice figured out a way and pushed on the piece until it broke away. "G-good thinking," He meowed softly, shaking his head. The tom needed to have confidence, Featherpaw wasn't a kit; she could handle herself. When she suggested trying again, Surgestorm nodded firmly. "Be careful," He warned, almost sounding like a worried queen.

Surgestorm sprinted into the territory after the apprentice, panting after only a small distance and basically wheezing by the time he made it to the injured mentor. He took only a few moments to catch his breath, knowing he wouldn't do any good if he passed out on spot. In those moments, he commited himself to going running more often so that he wouldn't hinder his clanmates. "Okay," He breathed, opening his bundle of herbs and beginning to prepare the yarrow. "Where were you bitten?"

(ah! well good for you, being able to multitask in such an orderly way! whenever i try, a lot of the time i get the two roleplays mixed up! haha)

The scratches on her stomach were minor, only deep enough to release a slight bit of blood. They didn't hurt bad enough to effect the way she'd be able to get through, they only stung a bit to the point where it was a mere minor annoyance. Featherpaw repeated the process that she'd taken only moments before, but minus the long, stabbing glass on her side. In the back of her mind she knew she'd still have to be careful, but still was relieved to have that glass removed. Featherpaw made one final squeeze before pulling herself through to the other side, and pulling her final back leg out. The young cat winced as she grazed it on the glass, having forgotten it was there entirely, but shook it off and focoused on the bigger picture. "Yes!" She exclaimed, enthustiastic and eyes bright, then running with a slight limp to the front of the greenhouse and looking up at the door handle that she'd have to find a way to push down on. Featherpaw recalled Surgestorm's leap to do so, and wondered if whether or not she'd be able to make it. "I'll try jumping, hopefully it'll work." She meowed, mainly assuring herself rather than informing her older friend, but nevertheless spoke aloud.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old July 21st, 2017, 11:43 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

Driftstream was grateful Sunsong had offered to watch her kits when she needed a break, and she smiled slightly. "Thank you, Sunsong. Perhaps I'll go out later." Truthfully, she didn't want to leave the sleeping kits at the moment. They were so peaceful, and the mother in her didn't want to leave them behind. They were cute at the moment. When they woke up, she might go. But then again, they might be upset their mother suddenly leaves them. She had never done that before. How would they react to their mother disappearing? Would they be angry with her? Hate her forever? Would they even notice she left? Driftstream took a breath, and looked at the four kits. Her amazing gifts fro Liontuft, before he passed on.
She wouldnt be surprised if she felt a bit nervous leaving her kits. After all, she didnt seem like she left the nursery often. "They'll be in good paws." she gave a smile as comfort. She still couldnt grasp on what she was going through being a single mother, of forbidden kits, and not having a proper support system. Sunsong made a silent note that she would now be part of Driftstreams support system. Whether it was little things like helping take care n watch her kits, or simply having her vent to her if she ever needed. She believed every mother deserved support-no matter who the father may be. "What are their names?"
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

The tom was filled with the satisfaction that he had caught her off guard. In someways, that was bad. For then Theadream caught him off guard. "I am?Are you sure it isn't you who needs to see Surgestorm?" he asked, mentally blushing. Though he didn't show it, he knew it was a stupid comeback. One that you would only say when someone had caught you off-guard, but then, Weaselshade would never, ever, ever, ever show that he knew how stupid his remark had been. Nor did he take pride over it. Weaselshade just took it as it went. Some stupid comment after another.

The tom was a little confused over himself. Which was a very strange thing to be. But he was. Weaselshade had caught himself purring. It didn't make any sense. The purr, he was sure, was directed at her, at Theadream. But that didn't make any sense. Weaselshade thought he despised Theadream. But no, actually he had purred, at her. Weaselshade did hate her, right? Theadream hated him, right? It didn't seem like that. He could tell her tone was trying to be playful. The purr always threatened to come out, though only one did.
Theadream shook her head at the tom. She figured he was a tad mouse-brained, but she didn't figure it would be like this. She had knew she was perfectly fine. And, was not acting weird as he had been. Was that a comeback? Well, she knew if it were, it wasn't a very good one. In fact, she thought it was something wrong with him. Did he need sleep? Anything to eat? Drink? Anything at all? She tilted her head as she stared at him oddly, and she wished to ask him something, but figured he would come up with some slick reply when she did ask it, so she brushed it off.

''Oh, yeah--Good comeback, by the way.'' She blinked her eyes. ''You're very smart.'' It was okay for her to purr. Even though she didn't like him, she figured her purr was not directed towards him. It was a playful, sarcastic comment that made her purr. Purring was good to her. It was satisfying, and she was happy to not have to worry about not being listened to. She was sure that everything would go back to normal as the moons went on. They were a constant. Weaselshade and her. Quite the complicated couple that couldn't stand each other, but yet stayed in partnership to raise two kits. They weren't even a couple! A partnership...sounded much better. This was what that was, and Theadream was quite positive if she were seen with Weaselshade in public, others would have something witty to say about the two.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 22nd, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:12 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Theadream shook her head at the tom. She figured he was a tad mouse-brained, but she didn't figure it would be like this. She had knew she was perfectly fine. And, was not acting weird as he had been. Was that a comeback? Well, she knew if it were, it wasn't a very good one. In fact, she thought it was something wrong with him. Did he need sleep? Anything to eat? Drink? Anything at all? She tilted her head as she stared at him oddly, and she wished to ask him something, but figured he would come up with some slick reply when she did ask it, so she brushed it off.

''Oh, yeah--Good comeback, by the way.'' She blinked her eyes. ''You're very smart.'' It was okay for her to purr. Even though she didn't like him, she figured her purr was not directed towards him. It was a playful, sarcastic comment that made her purr. Purring was good to her. It was satisfying, and she was happy to not have to worry about not being listened to. She was sure that everything would go back to normal as the moons went on. They were a constant. Weaselshade and her. Quite the complicated couple that couldn't stand each other, but yet stayed in partnership to raise two kits. They weren't even a couple! A partnership...sounded much better. This was what that was, and Theadream was quite positive if she were seen with Weaselshade in public, others would have something witty to say about the two.

Weaselshade felt surprisingly hurt when that remark was made. Sure she had purred, but it wasn't directed at him. It was a sarcastic comment, one that made Theadream purr. Weaselshade was hurt. It was strange, but he was. He had done his best on the comeback. It was true. He knew it was stupid. Weaselshade didn't need her pointing out that it was stupid. Also, he was sure they were getting to like each other more or less. Annoyingly she had to ruin that. Weaselshade didn't want to make a snappy comeback, or one that would annoy her. But he kind of had to. "Thank you. I didn't know that you would take time out of your way to complement me." he stated calmly. Now that, that was a good comeback.

The tom, not being one to understand what was going on, kept his gaze on her. She was rather
beautiful. But how could that be? Weaselshade hated Theadream. Theadream hated him. Sure he was looking at her. But, they were arguing. Theadream was practically his rival! Weaselshade didn't want anything to do with her. The only reason they new each other in the first place was because they agreed to raise kits together! That was it. Nothing else.