Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:12 AM
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:42 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

ok she said as she slowly stalked the rabbit, i will be back in a flash she said before barreling off because the rabbit started to run
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:14 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm wanted to scream. She wanted to lash out. Anything to express her emotions over this absolute atrocity. But she knew that if she so much as lay a claw on her sister, Icestar would personally wring her neck. She'd either kill her or kick her out. At this point, neither of those sounded too bad, if she was being honest.

"Alright, then enjoy being completely alone in this world, Dawnstripe." She hissed quietly. "You know just as well as I do that our mother is terrible company, and latching onto her like you do is childish and stupid. She's going to let you down eventually, and when she does, I won't be there to lift you back up. Not if you keep pushing me away like this." Her voice wavered with emotion, no matter how serious she tried to sound. She had no control over how she sounded. She so desperately wanted a good relationship with her sister. With anyone, really. Owlfeather was all she had at this point. But did Dawnstripe even deserve the effort she put in? She was so unbelievably blinded by the demands of their mother. If only she could just open her eyes and think for herself for once.

There was a noticeable crack in her 'strong' persona as Hailstorm's words hit a visible nerve. Her ears fell back and her eyes drifted to the ground with uncertainty. Icestar wouldn't leave her, right? She wouldn't toss her aside, she was doing has done everything asked of her down to the letter. Threw away thoughts of friendship and simplicity for strength and power, to stand beside her mother. No, mother needs me! She molded me to be just like her! She won't throw me away as long as I'm not weak. Dawnstripe's mind frantically rushed to reassure her that everything would be fine before it shattered.

"You're lying! You're just jealous that mother loves me more than you. You're not needed and I am!" She spat as her ears rose again. "I won't be alone, mother won't leave so I won't be alone." It was hard to tell if she was trying to convince Hailstorm or herself. There was a hysterical edge in her tone as she lost her confidence. "Go back to camp, Hailstorm! I don't need you." The fur along her neck and tail puffed out as she exposed her fangs and unsheathed her claws. "I don't need anyone but mother!!!"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 22nd, 2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 03:32 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

There was a noticeable crack in her 'strong' persona as Hailstorm's words hit a visible nerve. Her ears fell back and her eyes drifted to the ground with uncertainty. Icestar wouldn't leave her, right? She wouldn't toss her aside, she was doing has done everything asked of her down to the letter. Threw away thoughts of friendship and simplicity for strength and power, to stand beside her mother. No, mother needs me! She molded me to be just like her! She won't throw me away as long as I'm not weak. Dawnstripe's mind frantically rushed to reassure her that everything would be fine before it shattered.

"You're lying! You're just jealous that mother loves me more than you. You're not needed and I am!" She spat as her ears rose again. "I won't be alone, mother won't leave so I won't be alone." It was hard to tell if she was trying to convince Hailstorm or herself. There was a hysterical edge in her tone as she lost her confidence. "Go back to camp, Hailstorm! I don't need you." The fur along her neck and tail puffed out as she exposed her fangs and unsheathed her claws. "I don't need anyone but mother!!!"
Hailstorm couldn't suppress a slight glint of satisfaction as she watched her sister's carefully-stitched demeanor crumble away to reveal the mess that she truly was. She immediately felt guilty for thinking that way, but it was the truth. Dawnstripe would be nothing without Icestar. But Hailstorm knew better than any cat how quickly the leader would toss anyone aside once she found a stronger replacement.

"Fine," the gray warrior spat sourly, every word tasting bitter in her mouth as she spoke. "I'll leave you alone, as always. Just know that Icestar doesn't need you as much as you think. But you don't need her either. Try to think for yourself for once." Her voice wavered at the last few words, revealing how painful it was for her to speak this way to her sister. She hated that they couldn't just have a normal conversation, or a friendly outing together as siblings. She rounded back towards camp, haphazardly picking up her rabbit on the way. She didn't glance back at her sister at all until she was well out of sight.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 24th, 2019, 11:28 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead

Cascadespirit let a smirk enter his maw. "Yeah, why not?" With that, he bolted forward, swerving around trees and pounding along the path worn by many pawsteps. "Catch up slowpoke!"

Strawberrythorn smirked and broke into a run after the tom, paws gliding smoothly over the forest floor as she breathed in this feeling of freedom and exhilaration. She made sure they were both aiming to run towards the Windclan border, and then pushed forward with even more strength and speed than before. Her lithe build allowed her to take large bounds, which easily caught her up with Cascadespirit. She gave him a quick sidelong smirk before she pushed her legs harder, attempting to outrun the tom. They’d almost made it to the border.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 25th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Once the sun had started to set, Wolfglare had quickly gathered up the members of his patrol and headed out. He was glad for the work to do, and intended to make sure those Riverclanners hadn’t put one paw even on the border. He chanced a look back at Tigerfur and Hazelpaw, icy eyes narrowed as he studied the two. “We’re going to try for stealth tonight, so keep your mouths shut.” He growled, before facing forward again and continuing to lead, surprisingly silent for such a large cat.

@Rosemew
Tigerfur simply nodded. Stealth was fine with him. It meant less talking... He wasn't sure everyone in the clan knew he existed. Even Icestar he wasn't sure about... His mentor rarely talked to him. But he liked it that way. He didn't need talking to lead a good life.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm couldn't suppress a slight glint of satisfaction as she watched her sister's carefully-stitched demeanor crumble away to reveal the mess that she truly was. She immediately felt guilty for thinking that way, but it was the truth. Dawnstripe would be nothing without Icestar. But Hailstorm knew better than any cat how quickly the leader would toss anyone aside once she found a stronger replacement.

"Fine," the gray warrior spat sourly, every word tasting bitter in her mouth as she spoke. "I'll leave you alone, as always. Just know that Icestar doesn't need you as much as you think. But you don't need her either. Try to think for yourself for once." Her voice wavered at the last few words, revealing how painful it was for her to speak this way to her sister. She hated that they couldn't just have a normal conversation, or a friendly outing together as siblings. She rounded back towards camp, haphazardly picking up her rabbit on the way. She didn't glance back at her sister at all until she was well out of sight.

Dawnstripe watched with little restraint as she watched her sister walk further and further away from her until she was a speck in her line of sight. She gritted teeth from in an effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Like a dam breaking, that rage came out faster than magma and just as destructive. She was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, she turned her temper on the closest thing she could destroy without repercussions, a nearby pine tree.

Her claws were out, scratching and ripping at the rough bark tearing piece by piece off until she reached the smooth trunk below. She didn't stop even when she felt the warm wetness running down her cheeks. Pain ripped through her paw and nerves and finally jarred her out of her furious state of mind. The long deep indents in the tree were outlined in red where her nails began to bleed from the force she put into her rage. One claw hung in the tree where it had been ripped clean out of the toe. With her mind no longer clouded, pain throbbed in her front paws viciously. This was all Hailstorm's fault! Hunting would have to wait now she needed to go visit the medicine den. Leaving a bloody trail of paw prints behind her, she walked back over to the bush where left her bird. After carefully rubbing the water out of her eyes, causing another intense bout of pain in her front paws, she grabbed her hawk and made her way back to the camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 26th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
ok she said as she slowly stalked the rabbit, i will be back in a flash she said before barreling off because the rabbit started to run
Crowtail watched her leave after the rabbit. The tom silently walked behind her to make sure she didn't need any help to catch it. He had hunted so many times he knew how to catch a rabbit just right.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 26th, 2019, 03:04 PM
maplebriar

after she caught it she headed back killing a few other animals on her way back to crowtail seeing he had some fresh kill too. um she said not trying to sound weird, after we go back and eat would you like to go on a walk with me, its said that the stars should be bright tonight.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 26th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@caswshay617

"Well, how about over to that bush tail-lengths away?" the she-cat suggested, leading to the bush Leaftail was talking about. Redpaw stepped in front of his mentor and crouched down. "Any advice for my apprentice, Rosefern?" Leaftail questioned the other she-cat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 26th, 2019, 07:20 PM
maplebriar

@Dirtfur
all i have to say is keep you tail down head up and your body low to the ground but don't touch it, also be ready in a hunting crouch but also be ready to chase if needed.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit

Last edited by touka; November 26th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.