Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM

Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Sparkpaw quickly padded up to the Streamstone. Wait... is that Lionstorm up there? Why is he on the Streamstone? Did something happen to him? So many questions were going through her mind right now. She didn't want them to end up like Windclan, or what at least she had heard had happened to them. She looked up at Lionstorm with a look of worry in her eyes. Oh please don't let this be to bad.

Last edited by duCky; March 2nd, 2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:55 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

⇢ Fawnsqueak 🕊️
Oh hey, his time-traveling herb remedy was working out finally.

Fawnsqueak raised an eyebrow at the figure on the Streamstone, not surprised but wishing he could be. The sight was too familiar and classic. He should have known they couldn't be separated forever despite Lionstorm's attempts at abstaining from authoritative positions. It wasn't the authority part that he cared about--Fawnsqueak was convinced--but the attention and glamor, the adrenaline-drip lifestyle.

The frenzy in his eyes was unnerving though. Too ingrained to be a manufactured display. Lionstorm was a situational chameleon and when he wasn't, it meant circumstances were bad. So that was call for concern.

Well, if anyone could just sit up there now. He considered taking a seat beside him as if to highlight how ridiculous the display was but imagined all he'd gain was one-ear deafness, deciding to settle for a spot closer to the Streamstone if only to scan the crowd for a flustered Sootstar or Stormcall rushing to get the wild cockatoo off his pedestal. No sign of them, which meant they'd apparently get to see where this was going.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:37 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardpaw and Lotusheart looked at each other in confusion as Lionstorm announced an emergency meeting. Why him?
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:42 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berryscorch’s attention was quickly grabbed as she heard the call for a meeting. For one, the word emergency thrown into the phrase was a slight source of worry. Had something happened? And for two, it was Lionstorm calling, instead of Sootstar. Something was definitely going on here. Padding over, she briskly took a seat amongst the crowd and waited to see what this was all about.
——————————
Baypaw had missed the last couple of clan meetings, but an emergency one sounded like something they should definitely attend. So, they waddled hurriedly over to the Streamstone, surprised to see Lionstorm standing up there instead of Sootstar. Huh? What was going on? Did something bad happen? Is that why it was an emergency? Plopping down, they waited, eager to find out what was going on.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:46 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked up at Lionstorm. What was he doing up there? But as he heard the word emergency, Streampelt quickly gathered with the rest of the cats.

~Fiercecpaw~
Fiercepaw pricked her ears at the sound of an emergency meeting being called and she quickly padded over to the gathered cats.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:22 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Open- new character)

Thymerose had been dozing in the sun when they heard the call of Lionstorm. Huh that’s odd they thought as they pulled themselves up to their feet stopping and stretching as they made their way into the crowd lapping their fur down, they wanted to look decent atleast, if it was something this important, worthy of the great Lionstorm, they needed to look their best. Lionstorm was an honorable warrior and they wanted to impress him, even though he had no authority, it felt wrong looking messy around a former or current leader let alone for that matter. As she joined the crowd they put on a smile,” ahh reckon this aught to be rather interestin’, wonder where that Sootstar ran off to leavin’ Lyin’ storm here instead, or that storm cah for that mattah.” they meowed to no one in specific, their southern accent rather strong as the brown and white tortoiseshell purred to their clammates giving Lionstorm a gentle smile.
[Just gonna snatch this, debated on not but eh, they seems like they'd get along with Pet]

The ginger and off white molly had almost said something to her brother. Almost... he was calling out Mister Lionstorm about calling an emergency meeting, however Miss Heronflight seemed to calm him down. Where they friends? Was that the cat Blizzy had talked to her about? Now she was curious.
Petuniapaw glanced over to the warrior who sat beside her. She didn't know much about them. All she knew was their name and that they seemed nice. So, the molly was glad that they ended up sitting beside her. "Hello Ms. Mister Thymerose." She greeted quietly, dipping her head to them. "I don't know... I just hope they are alright, you know? They haven't really been around much, could have gotten sick. Though I am sure that its nothing that RiverClan can't handle." Petuniapaw explained in a hushed tone, sending a smile up to the warrior.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 3rd, 2021, 03:00 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palepaw darted to the Streamstone's excitement running through her veins. Golden man was back on the stone!!
She had missed him, just a little. Sootstar was nice, but Lionstorm had been the first leader she'd ever known.
She sat down to listen to the golden cat.

Sedgestorm peeked his head out of the Warriors Den before trotting out and into the clearing, gathering beneath the stone.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old March 3rd, 2021, 03:05 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Welph. Guess mentor two was out? Eelpaw had unfanthomable luck lately... and they were not particularly fond of said luck. All they wanted was to become a warrior and have their training finished but no no no. You needed to actually have a mentor who would train you and although Eelpaw... not loved... not even liked, but... had at least some respect for their leader, who it seemed was indisposed at the current time, it was just another body to them. Call them cruel, cold and hearthless, but Eelpaw viewed the world through practically. If someone wasn't being useful? Get rid of them. It was that simple.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 3rd, 2021, 03:23 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palepaw noticed Eelpaw didn't seem too happy.... she slipped over to them and pressed against them, head coming to lay on their shoulder.
"To think, of all cats, the leader would go missing. How disappointing," her tone was hushed, her words meant only for Eelpaw.
Too many times had the two been let down by others. She thought maybe this time would be different, but she guessed not. She hadn't expected it, but she wasn't exactly.... moved by the disappearance. It meant little to her.
Her earlier excitement had vanished, a cold, calculating look on her face now instead as she gazed back up at the Streamstone. She had Eelpaw, at least. Eelpaw never disappointed her.
@Arie

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old March 3rd, 2021, 05:46 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Flamedrop curiously padded over to see what the meeting was about.
[Open]
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop