Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2019, 09:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"Dreamshimmer might be cool! Like my Momma. Or Dreamfrost. Dreamflare would be cool too." Dreamkit let out a soft purr. "I'll be one of the greatest warriors this Clan has ever seen!"
Zinniaspark nodded. "I like all of those!" she purred. "I'm sure you'll take RiverClan by storm!" She gave the kit a small boop on the nose with her paw. "I'm sure you'll get a great mentor who will teach you everything you know!" Zinnia had to admit, she loved kits. She didn't have a mate or kits of her own, but she would love to have some of her own someday.
Old June 4th, 2019, 04:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Having been unable to sleep, Lionstorm was anxiously pacing back and forth outside the warriors' den. He'd been restless for several nights, his paws itching to get going. It'd been a while since he'd left camp, and he wanted to change that.

Another cat had entered camp, and he glanced over at the she-cat with mild interest. She had a dark pelt, and he quite liked that-- it looked good beside his bright fur. "Hey," he greeted her as he neared her. Who was she again.. Leopardsong? It was weird how close her name was to his recently deceased brother, Leopardshine. That was something he didn't like. "I see you tried your paw at hunting. A shame you weren't more successful, those fish are hardly enough to feed a kit."

@Teza

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: while on patrol, you run into a pair of snarling dogs! will you try to drive off these vicious predators at the risk of your life or flee back to camp?]

Today, Lionstorm had special plans in mind for this patrol. There had been some rumors of dogs floating around the territory, and he wanted to put those in rest. So, he determined the best way to do this was send out a patrol dedicated to hunting these ghosts.

And he already had two cats in mind for it.

"Bramblesnarl, Stormdream," he called the two warriors' names. "I have a job for you. I've heard some stories about dogs in our territory and I want you both to investigate. Don't get yourself killed," he narrowed his eyes at them. "But I want you to report your findings back to me, Bramblesnarl."

@Flameleaf, @Cave

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 4th, 2019, 05:39 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Zinniaspark nodded. "I like all of those!" she purred. "I'm sure you'll take RiverClan by storm!" She gave the kit a small boop on the nose with her paw. "I'm sure you'll get a great mentor who will teach you everything you know!" Zinnia had to admit, she loved kits. She didn't have a mate or kits of her own, but she would love to have some of her own someday.
"Maybe you'll be my mentor!" Dreamkit squeaked. "That'd be so much fun!" The kit paced around in a circle for a moment, paws itching at just the thought of training alongside the kind she-cat. "And I'd make you the proudest mentor ever!"
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:28 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Having been unable to sleep, Lionstorm was anxiously pacing back and forth outside the warriors' den. He'd been restless for several nights, his paws itching to get going. It'd been a while since he'd left camp, and he wanted to change that.

Another cat had entered camp, and he glanced over at the she-cat with mild interest. She had a dark pelt, and he quite liked that-- it looked good beside his bright fur. "Hey," he greeted her as he neared her. Who was she again.. Leopardsong? It was weird how close her name was to his recently deceased brother, Leopardshine. That was something he didn't like. "I see you tried your paw at hunting. A shame you weren't more successful, those fish are hardly enough to feed a kit."

@Teza
The she-cat froze in her cleaning at the sound of someone getting her attention, then sat up a bit and forced a smile to the Riverclan Deputy. Her ears pinned slightly at his words. "I can go back out and try again if you like, but those dogs aren't exactly helping with their constant splashing in the river and barking at everything that moves," she said in defense. Her voice was calm though, with only a slight hint of annoyance. She quickly cleared her throat a little. "I can go and try to catch more if you like." Her tail flicked in slight irritation at herself for offering, as she'd been out for what felt like hours trying to catch *something*. She wasn't the best hunter, but certainly wasn't the worst either.
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
@Nebby

"Sure! Sounds fun!" The kit glanced at the tom's paw. "We should be careful though. Don't want Shiverpetal ripping my fur off because we hurt your paw more."

(Sorry, forgot to mention you the first time)

~My Charries~: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m4S40ytwE/edit

Scarfang nodded to the kit. He sat up.

"How about we play Hunt the Mouse?" He asked Dreamkit. "Do you know how to play?"

@Aquilex

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:00 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Scarfang nodded to the kit. He sat up.

"How about we play Hunt the Mouse?" He asked Dreamkit. "Do you know how to play?"

@Aquilex
"Nope! But I'm excited to learn!"

@Nebby
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
"Nope! But I'm excited to learn!"

@Nebby
@Aquilex
"So, one of us hides and the other stalks him or her after counting to ten. If you catch the mouse, you have gotten prey for you clan. If you don't try again." He gave a huff, sitting up onto his haunches. He waited for Dreamkit's response.

•••

Character Site
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:08 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
"So, one of us hides and the other stalks him or her after counting to ten. If you catch the mouse, you have gotten prey for you clan. If you don't try again." He gave a huff, sitting up onto his haunches. He waited for Dreamkit's response.
"Okay! You hide first!" Her eyes beamed eagerly and with fierce determination. "I want to show off my hunting skills!"
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
"Okay! You hide first!" Her eyes beamed eagerly and with fierce determination. "I want to show off my hunting skills!"
@Aquilex
"Alright." He went over to her, herding her to a rock and pressing her nose to it.

"Count to ten." He instructed.

He quickly pattered off into the reeds at the edge of camp, hiding between the stalks. He pressed his belly to the dirt, keeping his injured paw a tiny bit off the ground, not pressing it into the earth very hard. He kept his breath quiet.

•••

Character Site
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:21 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
"Alright." He went over to her, herding her to a rock and pressing her nose to it.

"Count to ten." He instructed.

He quickly pattered off into the reeds at the edge of camp, hiding between the stalks. He pressed his belly to the dirt, keeping his injured paw a tiny bit off the ground, not pressing it into the earth very hard. He kept his breath quiet.
Dreamkit droned on with her counting. When she finally got to ten, she immediately lifted her head and sniffed the air. Scarfang's scent mingled with the rest of her Clanmates, but after following the jumbled trail around for a bit she pinpointed it in some reeds at the edge of camp. She crouched down in a poorly mocked hunter's crouch and crept forward. Her paws were delicate on the rocks, but the wind was blowing her scent towards the reeds.

@Nebby
Closed Thread