Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 08:15 AM
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM

Old November 9th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Whiteshadow blinked his eyes at the sight of Leaftail and her apprentice Redpaw. It seemed to him they've been unable to see eye to eye for a little while now. As Redpaw went to go check on Elfinpaw, he took to answering Leaftail's question. "She lost her eyesight during the battle with the rogues and so is having trouble with hunting among other things." He sighed, watching the young feline. He really should be taking care of his own apprentice, Warmpaw. Yet Elfinpaw hasn't been going out with own mentor so Whiteshadow felt he should do what he can to assist her.

"I'm alright." She purred, quite cheerful despite the blindness. "It's just harder then I thought to leap in the air and landing without losing your balance in the dark." Elfinpaw explained as she rose, trying not to bump into Redpaw. "Walking a little hard too. I never noticed how much your eyes help with your balance." She sounded slightly tipsy but that was normal with her.
Redpaw used his shoulder to balance Elfinpaw. "maybe you need someone to help you know what is happening around you?" Redpaw suggested, it hurts his heart to see a friend in trouble. He picked his ears up to listen to the warriors' conversation. "That's terrible... I hope she is alright." Redpaw's mentor, Leaftail, meowed. The she-cat warrior opened her maw slightly as if she was spoken murmurs that can't be heard to the Selkirk rex. Why must we fight?

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 10th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw used his shoulder to balance Elfinpaw. "maybe you need someone to help you know what is happening around you?" Redpaw suggested, it hurts his heart to see a friend in trouble. He picked his ears up to listen to the warriors' conversation. "That's terrible... I hope she is alright." Redpaw's mentor, Leaftail, meowed. The she-cat warrior opened her maw slightly as if she was spoken murmurs that can't be heard to the Selkirk rex. Why must we fight?
The tiny apprentice was grateful for the help, although she felt like she should probably figure out how to work this blindness thing out herself, still, she figured she should take whatever help she could get now. "Well that would work grand, but I don't want to burden someone else with my problem. I'm sure I'll figure it out." She answered, plopping her rear on the ground to keep from swaying again.

Whiteshadow keen eyes watched the two apprentices before an ear turned back to Leaftail. "She'll be fine. Elfinpaw tends to preserve regardless of what is thrown at her." She was still set on being a warrior and whatever she put her mind to, the little cat often succeeded. "What are you two doing out here?" He asked, changing the subject.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 10th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
The tiny apprentice was grateful for the help, although she felt like she should probably figure out how to work this blindness thing out herself, still, she figured she should take whatever help she could get now. "Well that would work grand, but I don't want to burden someone else with my problem. I'm sure I'll figure it out." She answered, plopping her rear on the ground to keep from swaying again.

Whiteshadow keen eyes watched the two apprentices before an ear turned back to Leaftail. "She'll be fine. Elfinpaw tends to preserve regardless of what is thrown at her." She was still set on being a warrior and whatever she put her mind to, the little cat often succeeded. "What are you two doing out here?" He asked, changing the subject.
Redpaw went eye-wide at Elfinpaw's words. "Non-sense! You will never be a burden to anyone!" he comforted his friend. "I will be grateful to help someone's problem." the red tom sat down beside Elfinpaw.

Whiteshadow's question pierce Leaftail's hear. Redpaw and her were meant to have a hunting session; but, felt like a heartbeat or so, they started arguing again. "W-we were practicing techniques for hunting...." the golden brown warrior looked down and sweeps her left paw on the grass. "Whiteshadow," -she turned her head towards the big, white tomcat.-"is there a way Redpaw and I will be friends again?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw went eye-wide at Elfinpaw's words. "Non-sense! You will never be a burden to anyone!" he comforted his friend. "I will be grateful to help someone's problem." the red tom sat down beside Elfinpaw.

Whiteshadow's question pierce Leaftail's hear. Redpaw and her were meant to have a hunting session; but, felt like a heartbeat or so, they started arguing again. "W-we were practicing techniques for hunting...." the golden brown warrior looked down and sweeps her left paw on the grass. "Whiteshadow," -she turned her head towards the big, white tomcat.-"is there a way Redpaw and I will be friends again?"

Elfinpaw gave a bright genuine smile as she heard Redpaw's words. She found them sweet. "Well, maybe I won't be a burden to you. But I really don't want to go to the elder's den earlier. I don't know how Icestar will react if I rely too much on my clanmates." She explained gently. Even though she wasn't worried in the slightest about being blind, she was worried about how the clan leader would react.

Whiteshadow cocked his head to the side as Leaftail asked both a complicated yet simple question. "I can't say, that's up to you two." He told her in a somber tone, although, was willing to see if he could assist with the problem. "What's your disagreement about?" He wondered, having some idea but wasn't certain. The tom liked to pride himself on giving advice to the younger generation, although, he wasn't arrogant enough to say that his words always made things better.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 11th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old November 18th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Engaged to Ian

@Casper
There was a rabbit, a young one some badger lengths ahead of her, but that wasn't what the warrior was looking at. Dawnstripe noticed the bird circling up above, it was kind of small to her, the thing had its eye on the rabbit as well. The feline lowered herself to the ground, still as a statue as she watched the bird draw closer and closer. She waited until it was around five feet before pushing off the ground with her powerful back legs. She felt the brush of feathers as her forepaw and claws caught a wing. All too soon gravity took hold, sending the warrior back to the ground, the bird took a rougher fall than the feline as she landed heavily on all four. As soon as it was on the ground, Dawnstripe struck like a viper, clamping her fangs around the Redhawk's neck and tightening until the body stopped its movements. The she-cat relaxed her jaws and released the limp body, tongue swiping over her maw as her eyes shifted over to her hunting partner.

Unfortunately, it would appear that she lost the rabbit. Such a shame, she'll have to make up for that later. "Having fun, sister?" Dawnstripe called, eyes return to her prey. As of late, Dawnstripe has been spending far less time with Hailstorm then she normally had. Since their mother's taken the responsibility of the entire clan under her tail, the she-cat kept Dawnstripe rather busy. It would help if Hailstorm supported Icestar and carried her weight as Icestar's daughter but sadly Hailstorm was still... Dawnstripe shook off the thought, she'd like to keep this hunt somewhat peaceful. All the she-cat did was snap and growl at her clanmates, it would be nice to not have to do that here.

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:15 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Dear Sister

Quote:
@Casper
There was a rabbit, a young one some badger lengths ahead of her, but that wasn't what the warrior was looking at. Dawnstripe noticed the bird circling up above, it was kind of small to her, the thing had its eye on the rabbit as well. The feline lowered herself to the ground, still as a statue as she watched the bird draw closer and closer. She waited until it was around five feet before pushing off the ground with her powerful back legs. She felt the brush of feathers as her forepaw and claws caught a wing. All too soon gravity took hold, sending the warrior back to the ground, the bird took a rougher fall than the feline as she landed heavily on all four. As soon as it was on the ground, Dawnstripe struck like a viper, clamping her fangs around the Redhawk's neck and tightening until the body stopped its movements. The she-cat relaxed her jaws and released the limp body, tongue swiping over her maw as her eyes shifted over to her hunting partner.

Unfortunately, it would appear that she lost the rabbit. Such a shame, she'll have to make up for that later. "Having fun, sister?" Dawnstripe called, eyes return to her prey. As of late, Dawnstripe has been spending far less time with Hailstorm then she normally had. Since their mother's taken the responsibility of the entire clan under her tail, the she-cat kept Dawnstripe rather busy. It would help if Hailstorm supported Icestar and carried her weight as Icestar's daughter but sadly Hailstorm was still... Dawnstripe shook off the thought, she'd like to keep this hunt somewhat peaceful. All the she-cat did was snap and growl at her clanmates, it would be nice to not have to do that here.

Hailstorm had watched as her sister stalked the rabbit, or so she had thought. It didn't take her long to realize that the rabbit was not Dawnstripe's true target. Catching on, she turned her eyes to the sky as the bird swooped down. She's going to jump too soon...she'll scare that rabbit off. the gray she-cat thought, and took advantage of the situation. She stayed downwind of the smaller creature, and sure enough, as soon as Dawnstripe leapt at the bird, the rabbit went fleeing--directly into Hailstorm's paws. She had dispatched the pale creature with a swift bite to the neck.

"Nice catch," She commented to the dark tabby. Hailstorm wasn't as big as her sister, and really, they looked nothing alike, save for their long pelts. "We work well as a team." she commented on their double catch. This would feed the clan for at least a couple of sunrises. Too bad we can't work together on anything else.

Ever since Icestar had become leader, it seemed as if Dawnstripe had all but forgotten about her sister. Their mother, as the gray warrior had expected, entrusted Dawnstripe with nearly everything, as if she was the deputy. All of this focus on the bigger, stronger cat, and none on Hailstorm herself. It was as if she didn't even exist in her mothers eyes. As much as she hated to think about it, spending time with her sister had become not only a challenge in the sense that it was hard to catch her when she wasn't busy, but also in the sense of her older sister's attitude. Dawnstripe had become insufferable ever since their mother became leader. She was an essential role in her mother's power and boy did she know it. It made it difficult for Hailstorm to even look at her sister without simply seeing a carbon copy of the clan leader. But she was here now, with her. Hailstorm would try her best not to take this time for granted.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Engaged to Ian

@Casper
Dawnstripe sniffed at her prey once more make sure it was truly dead before clamping her fangs around a wing and dragging it over to a nearby bush. She still wanted to hunt so she pushed her catch in the bush to keep it hidden from anyone would dare steal her prey. They'd have a deathwish if they tried naturally. Her eyes flickered back over to the gray she-cat, noticing that she had managed to catch Dawnstripe's rabbit. Despite knowing that it was a good catch and that they were both hunting for the same clan, she was irritated seeing that Hailstorm had caught it. That's my rabbit! She could practically hear Icestar berating her for missing it and letting Hailstorm of all cats catch it. It always felt like it was a competition when it came to her, weak against strong.

Even though she was trying to be nice to her sister, knowing that Icestar disliked her and that very thinly hidden veil of envy, vexation, and hatred was always seeping out of the cracks, she found it more of a chore to deal with her today. It could also be the fact that she's taken a liking to Midnightpaw, maybe if Hailstorm was more like her they'd get along better as a family.

"You managed to catch my handout." She kept her tone light yet there was an undeniable edge of contention in it. She would have preferred Hailstorm had failed. "Well done." The sarcasm in her voice cut like a knife. She could care less about the teamwork comment as far as she was concerned she did all the work, as normal. Hailstorm just stood around and waited for the rabbit to run right into her paws, Dawnstripe's apprentice could have done that. "Hide or bury the rabbit and let's move on." She demanded, walking away from Hailstorm without looking over her shoulder, expecting her to follow. "This time try and catch something on your own, I'm not always going to be around to gift you prey." Dawnstripe couldn't help but add as she perked her ears listening for more animals to hunt.

@Bliss Girl
Had he been younger his muscles might have protested going out hunting again after returning so soon. Thankfully with age, his body had become more conditioned to the constant movement and stress put on it. Whiteshadow turned his head as he noticed that he had taken the lead during the trek to Windclan's borders. His eyes fell to Crowtail who was a few paw steps behind him. Shouldn't he be leading since it was his hunting patrol? Decided against putting too much thought into it the large warrior continues walking.

Old November 20th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
(That's alright, I've been away all weekend anyways!)

"I'm so sorry," Hailstorm apologized on behalf of her mother. She didn't want anybody to have to give up their close friends. She didn't want anybody to get hurt. But with Icestar leading them, she could only imagine all the things that were going to change. She only hoped that some things might possibly change for the better.

"If you get lonely, I'm always here, as long as you don't mind a fellow troubled soul." She sighed but gave him a light smile. He would have to give up so much if he wanted to continue to live in the clans, and due to all that, the gray forest cat wouldn't blame him if he were to leave ShadowClan altogether.

Tilting his head lightly at the first three words, Crowsight's mouth craned to a slight smile as he shook his head. "Ah, don't be sorry. It is not your doing. While it may be your mother's, you can't help being related to her - and you're nothing like her, after all, hmm?" He'd say, nodding his head for a short moment in order to confirm his words a second time.
"While other cats usually bore me, it'd be nice to have some company once in a while~" He added in response to the second-mentioned.

(I keep apologizing for late replise when it's gotten 'normal' by now, but again, I'm so sorry ;-; I swear I'm trying to become more active..)

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

@Bliss Girl
Had he been younger his muscles might have protested going out hunting again after returning so soon. Thankfully with age, his body had become more conditioned to the constant movement and stress put on it. Whiteshadow turned his head as he noticed that he had taken the lead during the trek to Windclan's borders. His eyes fell to Crowtail who was a few paw steps behind him. Shouldn't he be leading since it was his hunting patrol? Decided against putting too much thought into it the large warrior continues walking.
Crowtail went ahead of him a bit to show that he was to lead the oat rol. He took dip breathes to get the anger he had for that warrior. The deputy felt his body calm down and he stopped to turn to the warrior. "We got to make sure we don't cross the border patrol." , he meowed. Crowtail had left a bad impression on some of those cats, but it was mainly because he needed to start being more tough on the cats of Shadowclan. He wanted to show Icestar that he was for to be deputy just like Starclan showed.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 21st, 2019, 02:10 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Casper
Dawnstripe sniffed at her prey once more make sure it was truly dead before clamping her fangs around a wing and dragging it over to a nearby bush. She still wanted to hunt so she pushed her catch in the bush to keep it hidden from anyone would dare steal her prey. They'd have a deathwish if they tried naturally. Her eyes flickered back over to the gray she-cat, noticing that she had managed to catch Dawnstripe's rabbit. Despite knowing that it was a good catch and that they were both hunting for the same clan, she was irritated seeing that Hailstorm had caught it. That's my rabbit! She could practically hear Icestar berating her for missing it and letting Hailstorm of all cats catch it. It always felt like it was a competition when it came to her, weak against strong.

Even though she was trying to be nice to her sister, knowing that Icestar disliked her and that very thinly hidden veil of envy, vexation, and hatred was always seeping out of the cracks, she found it more of a chore to deal with her today. It could also be the fact that she's taken a liking to Midnightpaw, maybe if Hailstorm was more like her they'd get along better as a family.

"You managed to catch my handout." She kept her tone light yet there was an undeniable edge of contention in it. She would have preferred Hailstorm had failed. "Well done." The sarcasm in her voice cut like a knife. She could care less about the teamwork comment as far as she was concerned she did all the work, as normal. Hailstorm just stood around and waited for the rabbit to run right into her paws, Dawnstripe's apprentice could have done that. "Hide or bury the rabbit and let's move on." She demanded, walking away from Hailstorm without looking over her shoulder, expecting her to follow. "This time try and catch something on your own, I'm not always going to be around to gift you prey." Dawnstripe couldn't help but add as she perked her ears listening for more animals to hunt.

(sorry it's kinda short ;w; )

Hailstorm felt every word her sister spoke as if they were claws raking into her pelt. Why did she even bother anymore, if Dawnstripe didn't seem to care at all about her? She didn't say another word as she tucked her rabbit away under a tree stump and covered it in pine needles. Why had Dawnstripe asked her to hunt with her if they weren't going to do anything together? Maybe she was overthinking things, and Dawnstripe really had no sisterly motives in mind at all. She just wanted Hailstorm to work.

"Is this really nothing more than a simple hunting patrol, Dawnstripe?" She piped up after stewing in her sad silence for long enough. "Did you have no interest in actually interracting with your sister?" she was so tired of her bigger sister acting like she owned the entire forest, just because she was the "favorite child". Frankly, it turned Hailstorm's stomach.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!