Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:07 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

[ TAKES PLACE AT A DIFFERENT TIME FROM ALL THE OTHER DUSKLION POSTS I HAVE HERE i weep ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion / @Omari - smolderpaw
tws for this post: none

[ both posts not related to current hawk incident and are set at a different time! ]

cobwebfern's first priority first time leaving the medicine.. well, den was a generous word for it- was to find dusklion. she missed her.. sister friend/former mentor and really, really wanted to see her. padding into the new camp, she looked around immediately and found dusklion, padding up quickly to her. ' dusky! dusk! hi! how are you! i missed you! hi! ' her meows were soft, and she resisted the urge to slam her best friend with an aggressive hug.

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

After having come back from a quick patrol around the territory, the deputy felt the familiar ache in her muscles and came to sit near the entrance of the den. The sun was filtering in through the trees above and it provided a nice, sunny spot. Almost immediately she slumped into a laying position, unable to stop the rumbling purr that broke free from her as the warm sun soaked into her dark fur. Sunbathing... oh how she had missed this. It wasn't the same in the mountains.

With her eyes closed the deputy didn't realize some cat was approaching her until a familiar voice. Looking up the deputy's eyes widened. She hadn't allowed herself to think about it. Of course she had gone looking - she had searched and scoured for days it felt - but she hadn't let her mind slip into the place of thinking Cobs was gone. She couldn't.

"COBS!" Immediately the deputy threw her paws around the younger cat and pulled them close, swiping her tongue over her ear. "I knew it - I knew you were too strong for anythin' to happen to you." Relief... it was relief flooding her heart as Dusklion finally acknowledged that her younger sister friend had been missing for some time since they had gotten back.

With that relief also came anger. Pulling away with furrowed brows she fixed a stern glare onto Cobs. "What the hell happpened, huh? Why didn't you stick with the group??"

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
that's very noice!

[ TAKES PLACE DIFFERENTLY THAN THE OTHER DUSKLION POSTS! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderstrike came back with a ton of flowers with her friends to help with the making of flower crowns. "Hello? Guys?" She mewed out for the apprentices

@sleepyyjax @Rose @taillow @Omari quick and dirty for bingo dont mind me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

As he lazed away in a corner, Shellpaw's ear perked up to the sound of Adderstrike's voice. He didn't really mean to become lazy, but there really wasn't much to do whilst confined to this den. "Awh yeah!" he climbed up from his spot, "thanks Adderstrike!" he chirped triumphantly making his way towards the flowers, then beginning to nose through them.

@Rose @taillow @Omari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderstrike sat down to join in on making the flower crowns. She wasn't great at this and kept trying to weave the flowers. She kept failing or in her mind failing. Adderstrike was able to make the crown but wasn't able to make the flowers tight so they fell apart quite quickly. It could be worn for a whiskers length of time but not much longer than that. "How do I do this?" Adderstrike asked.

@sleeppyjas @taillow @Rose @Omari

Following Adds back into camp with some gathered flowers and dropping them on the ground, Dusklion took a seat as Shellpaw was the first to come up. As both cats started to work on it, the deputy glanced down at her paws. She didn't know the first thing about how to make a flower crown, and the awkwardness it made her feel was making her ears burn.

Glancing over to Shellpaw and Adds, she watched as the two seemed to work at their own crowns. With a furrowed expression, Dusklion glanced back towards her own pile. Flower day's normally weren't her thing but... she would try. Lifting her paws she started to try and weave together some of the jagged leaves she had gotten. One, over the other... pulling one of the flowers she had plucked she attempted to set it in aaand... "Oh!" It worked!

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 04:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

"Can I...maaaake?" Nutkit said carefully "Can-I-make-a-flowercrown?" he asked.
@taillow @Fish @Rose @Omari @sleepyyjax

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_5moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.

Last edited by Yoshdo; Yesterday at 05:11 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Baneberrypaw pawed at a ladybug. [closed.. for now.]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@occultation
@ace.
Willowtail arrived back to camp, Floodsight following. Willowtail spotted her leader, padding over she dipped her head. "No more signs or previous signs of rouges or loners. We only had to remark a little bit. But it all looks clear." Willowtail meowed, waiting to see if Floodsight had any input.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 09:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

The silverish nodded as Willowtail told her how it went. The news brought a little wince that carved into her heart at the prospect that one of her siblings were hurt. Floodsight gave the molly a encouraging nudge and responded softly, "Well, I'm glad it worked out well for you, and I wish Weepingpaw a swift recovery."

Trip back to the camp was fast, brisk almost. They've been gone for not too long, but the abandoned twoleg den was still more stone throws away than Floodsight had thought. Couldn't say they've hurried back just to deliver the news of them remarking a portion of the territory, but rather Floodsight was quick to return back to rest. Some long-due rest, may she say so herself.

She had followed Willowtail towards their leader and added a small nod for respectfully enough greeting. After nods of agreement to what Willowtail had said, she added a few bits on her own. "Should be cautious when nearing that area, in case they decide to take their chances once more."

With more cats. Afterall, there's never just one or two. Once you've let some roam free, others follow suite a little too quickly. And RiverClan...definitely didn't need that trouble. Not now, not ever.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @occultation ]
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
that's very noice!

It was her friends sharp words that had her blinking in surprise, anger immediately cooled. She tried to ignore the tiny droplet of hurt because Wisteriawren was right - she was being mean. Which was an entirely new thought to her because normally Dusklion didn't give a rats' ass who she was mean to and what they thought about it.

Shoving that away for introspection at another time, she listened carefully to Wisteriawren explain. A kit grabbed by a hawk. Blue eyes widened in shock and her fur started to bristle again. By the description, it sounded like either Starrykit or Elderkit - both the two kits whom she and Mistyshard had saved. A flash of anger at their former medicine cat made the she-cat want to growl. Oh, she hoped the she-cat never showed her face around here anymore; she'd claw her ears off.

She opened her mouth to say something when a yowl from beside her had her turning around. So it had been Elderkit that had been grabbed. There were no words she could give the now alone Starrykit, and her anger only made her want to find Mistyshard and rip into her until there was nothing left - carrying kits or not. When they had taken these kits in, the former medicine cat had vowed to watch them. Where was she now?? Where had she been since they had returned from the mountains???

With Owltalon comforting Starrykit - giving her more of a soft tone than Dusklion could ever hope to give - the deputy whirled around and stared at her brother. Except... he was leaving. With Starrykit - if the unruly kit would even go with how much she was hissing and spitting. A kit... just got carried off and killed by a hawk... and he was leaving. Oh, so now he saw fit to leave her to do the heavy work?? The irritation she felt towards him, that had started with his undermining yet again of sending Floodsight and Willowtail to remark the borders she had already remarked, grew as she glared daggers at his retreating back. "Alright then..." she muttered under her breath with a lash of her tail.

"Listen up!" She lifted her voice so those in the clearing could confidently hear her. "I want all kits in the den now - time outside of the den in the open is over - follow Owltalon, Rowanmane, Plumshade inside. If you don't listen 'n follow 'em, I'll see to it that your apprentice ceremony is delayed." Her voice was a mixture of sternness and lightness, trying her best to convey the seriousness of the situation but also not wanting to totally scare the kits.

Looking to the three warriors who were around, Dusklion nodded to them. "Once they're inside I want one of you helpin' to guard the den. Owls, 'm not sure which Lionheart was suppose to be guardin' the nursery but make sure that gets fixed - I don't want this happenin' again. No kit leaves, not with this hawk around." Looking to Flowerhunter and Wisteriawren, she offered both a gentle nod. "Flowerhunter, please keep an eye on her..." Her tone was soft as she glanced towards her friend, offering a soft smile. "Whatever you need - you let me or Flowerhunter know, 'n it'll get done."

Now with that all done, Dusklion turned to face the cats in the clearing once more. "Whoever spots Mistyshard, I want her brought here to speak with me, now." She had some words and depending on how the conversation went, a declaration of the former medicine cat. And since her brother had seen fit to walk off and leave the situation, she would handle it so that it actually got done.

She had made a mistake not making sure the former medicine cat was tossed out of the Clan on account for abandoning Berries; now she would make sure she was never a RiverClan cat again after breaking her vow to watch these two kits she had wanted to take in.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Rowan @Rose @fenrir @occultation ]

if you are mentioned below it is because you roleplay a riverclan kit and they have been ordered to follow the warriors inside the nursery and stay there - failure to do so will result in a delay of their apprentice ceremony! ]

[ OPEN! @starry for you since she has asked for mistyshard to be brought to her in light of elderkit's death ]

[ also: please keep in mind dusklion's thoughts do not reflect my own! ]

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 11:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Duskkit goes into the nursery.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 63
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose @Marigoldwhisper @taillow

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He noticed as WisteriaWren glanced at him (shockingly so, as there was so much happening) and returned with a supportive nod. He wanted to go and tell her everything would be okay, that she should just relax and she did everything she could, but seemingly the other cats had it handled. He simply flicked his tail closer to hers (as he assumed that was her goal). He wanted to give her as much support as she needed amongst the chaos, but he then received a direct order from DuskLion. Herd up the kits? He could do that. He didn’t want anything to happen to the poor things anyway.

He started turning to get them all in the nursery, hesitating as he gave a nervous glance back at WisteriaWren. Should he leave her with a warrior she seemed to not have a clue on who he was? He sure as hell didn’t want too, but he didn’t have much of a choice either. He wanted to wait and see if she said anything, but she was probably too over-whelmed to do so. He just turned away and lowered his head, approaching where all the kits seemed to be playing. “A’ight youngins, gather up in the nursery! Continue ya games in there!” he called, keeping an eye on each one of them to get ready to herd them in.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

It was her friends sharp words that had her blinking in surprise, anger immediately cooled. She tried to ignore the tiny droplet of hurt because Wisteriawren was right - she was being mean. Which was an entirely new thought to her because normally Dusklion didn't give a rats' ass who she was mean to and what they thought about it.

Shoving that away for introspection at another time, she listened carefully to Wisteriawren explain. A kit grabbed by a hawk. Blue eyes widened in shock and her fur started to bristle again. By the description, it sounded like either Starrykit or Elderkit - both the two kits whom she and Mistyshard had saved. A flash of anger at their former medicine cat made the she-cat want to growl. Oh, she hoped the she-cat never showed her face around here anymore; she'd claw her ears off.

She opened her mouth to say something when a yowl from beside her had her turning around. So it had been Elderkit that had been grabbed. There were no words she could give the now alone Starrykit, and her anger only made her want to find Mistyshard and rip into her until there was nothing left - carrying kits or not. When they had taken these kits in, the former medicine cat had vowed to watch them. Where was she now?? Where had she been since they had returned from the mountains???

With Owltalon comforting Starrykit - giving her more of a soft tone than Dusklion could ever hope to give - the deputy whirled around and stared at her brother. Except... he was leaving. With Starrykit - if the unruly kit would even go with how much she was hissing and spitting. A kit... just got carried off and killed by a hawk... and he was leaving. Oh, so now he saw fit to leave her to do the heavy work?? The irritation she felt towards him, that had started with his undermining yet again of sending Floodsight and Willowtail to remark the borders she had already remarked, grew as she glared daggers at his retreating back. "Alright then..." she muttered under her breath with a lash of her tail.

"Listen up!" She lifted her voice so those in the clearing could confidently hear her. "I want all kits in the den now - time outside of the den in the open is over - follow Owltalon, Rowanmane, Plumshade inside. If you don't listen 'n follow 'em, I'll see to it that your apprentice ceremony is delayed." Her voice was a mixture of sternness and lightness, trying her best to convey the seriousness of the situation but also not wanting to totally scare the kits.

Looking to the three warriors who were around, Dusklion nodded to them. "Once they're inside I want one of you helpin' to guard the den. Owls, 'm not sure which Lionheart was suppose to be guardin' the nursery but make sure that gets fixed - I don't want this happenin' again. No kit leaves, not with this hawk around." Looking to Flowerhunter and Wisteriawren, she offered both a gentle nod. "Flowerhunter, please keep an eye on her..." Her tone was soft as she glanced towards her friend, offering a soft smile. "Whatever you need - you let me or Flowerhunter know, 'n it'll get done."

Now with that all done, Dusklion turned to face the cats in the clearing once more. "Whoever spots Mistyshard, I want her brought here to speak with me, now." She had some words and depending on how the conversation went, a declaration of the former medicine cat. And since her brother had seen fit to walk off and leave the situation, she would handle it so that it actually got done.

She had made a mistake not making sure the former medicine cat was tossed out of the Clan on account for abandoning Berries; now she would make sure she was never a RiverClan cat again after breaking her vow to watch these two kits she had wanted to take in.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Rowan @Rose @fenrir @occultation ]

if you are mentioned below it is because you roleplay a riverclan kit and they have been ordered to follow the warriors inside the nursery and stay there - failure to do so will result in a delay of their apprentice ceremony! ]

[ OPEN! @starry for you since she has asked for mistyshard to be brought to her in light of elderkit's death ]

[ also: please keep in mind dusklion's thoughts do not reflect my own! ]
Willowtail had come back from her quick and honestly useless but understanding border patrol. She walked in just to hear the end, "In you go stinker." Willowtail purred to Seakit, Sweetsap was inside napping so she decided to bring her little cousin in, "Dusklion, Daisykit is in the medicine den for her exercises and monitored nap. It'll be ok to leave her there right? I can tell Berrypaw to keep an eye out and make sure she doesn't leave: Willowtail offered, her tone respectful as her mew come out in a soft manner. Willowtail was Berrypaw's adoptive sister, and Daisykit's real sister. So Willowtail hoped the deputy would trust her words.

@CollpaingStars (Seakit mention)

Sweetsap counted kits, feeling a pang of greif as she had nursed Elderkit when the first great movie had happened

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3