Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"G - great!" Stormwing smiled back at Littlefoot, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement. It had been a long time... a very long time... since she had gotten to spend much time with a clanmate. The last one she had really talked to had been Leafwatcher, and StarClan only knew where he was. It was a shame - she had liked the tom. A lot. But, again, it seemed she was cursed to be alone forever. "We - we could always go on, um..." Her voice trailed off and she lowered her words at the last minute. "A walk or something if you wanted." She sounded almost like a kit, her voice squeaked so much and she was so anxious. Everything suddenly became very pronounced to the she cat, who felt as though she had just screwed up royally. "I m - mean, only... only if, um, if you w - wanted to, that is, heh..." Again the silvery tabby's voice trailed off. What was she so nervous for? Of course Littlefoot would be very friendly about it! He always was. And she really did like spending time with him - she really did. He was very polite and kind and the type of cat Stormwing really wished she could be.

Amberflame was not a peacemaker in any world, and even now her eyes were snapping with something that looked like an almost murderous rage. "I wish we could. They would soon see what it looked like when a WindClan cat was killed by us." But soon, her anger seemed to fade and she thought about it more logically. Wouldn't that technically make them no better then the murdering, fox-hearted liars? "But, then we would be stooping to their level." Something she never wanted to do. Never was it to be said that Amberflame was, in any way, under any circumstances, like a WindClan cat. The first she heard of those words - that cat was going to soon find out the difference between a WindClan and ThunderClan warrior. The latter was braver. Stronger. More honest, more dependable, and they had the better leader. Honestly, was Blazingstar crazy? Accusing them of such a thing. Whatever was going through his head must be stupid. Some cats said that Snowstar was too young to be leading a Clan, but Amberflame strongly disagreed. She was around the same age as the leader - and cats her age were not as irresponsible as they might seem.

@woly

Her? Cute? Aww, he's so sweet! Flarey's the greatest, The tabby thought with a bright and happy smile. Although that was what she generally thought upon meeting any cat. That they were the greatest. Though, would she remember that she had thought this was the real question. "Aww, thank you! You're so nice for saying that - I wish everyone felt comfortable giving compliments, don't you? The Clans would be such a nicer place. I mean, even if everyone just smiled once in a while, y'know?" Hawkfeather asked with her brightest smile. So far the only true "traumatic event" in Hawkfeather's life was the situation of the Evil Era. She'd had some bad experiences as an apprentice, some dramatic ones, but they hadn't left lasting scars. That one experience? It just might. The tabby talked a lot, and she was glad that Flareheart didn't look down on her for it. She had been called annoying before... not often, but before, for sure. And bullied. Not that she had really understood for a while what was going on, until someone had said something very hurtful to her. But no lasting scars from that either.

"Hey Flarey, know what? We should totally patrol the borders together sometime because, have you ever met a ShadowClan cat? You could meet my friend! He's great! And you would really like him - ooh, we could all be best friends! Except I think someone told me ShadowClan had to evacuate or something crazy like that, I hope he's okay..."

Hawkfeather's voice trailed off for a moment. That brief moment of silence seemed to show her concern for her friend. But, her eyes were still sparking with excitement at the thought that they could indeed all be 'best friends.' And wouldn't that be exciting? That was something that the tabby seemed to want more then anything else, for everyone to get along. She didn't like having to fight. Having to fight for her life was one thing, but just... having to fight in general was another. Why did cats have to get mad? Why couldn't they just be friendly and happy and compliment each other and be kind to each other? Who knew. Who knew why that happened. But whatever the reason, Hawkfeather was just glad that she wasn't a part of the mess... it honestly bothered her, come to think of it. It was one of those rare things that just made her want to scream - even though she never did.

@AbsurdJinx

A sandy colored cat entered the clearing, her eyes scanning it in the most professional manner. As though she were several moons older then she was - but then again, Kestrelpaw was constantly acting older then she was. It seemed to be just a part of her personality, as though she couldn't help it. Spotting a kit who was ripping a stick apart, her eyes flashed with amusement and, if she could have, she would have raised an eyebrow. It was a quite humorous thing, really... what he was doing. She found it funny, anyways. Perhaps because Kestrelpaw could quite easily tell how frustrated he was - this was no playful gesture, nor was it one by a young tom trying to impress. If she hadn't known better, she might have thought that Vireokit was an apprentice trying to impress an interest. Though Kestrelpaw had never taken interest in anyone before, she was well aware of the ups and downs of young relationships. That was why she didn't want one herself. Perhaps when she was a warrior she would find a good, strong tom who would be a good mate for her and they would have strong kits. Love didn't play a part, not for Kestrelpaw - it was all about good breeding, right? Right. Love... didn't matter. It didn't have to matter. It couldn't matter. "What's got you so upset?" The feline asked, coming towards the tom with her head cocked to the side slightly as she watched him. Obviously it wasn't anything big, kits got annoyed over the stupidest of things. Come to think of it, so did some warriors - oh, Kestrelpaw had met quite a few who had the dumbest complaints. Everything from the prey running too fast (who even said that?) to the sky being the wrong shade of blue. That intelligent remark had been made by a kittypet Kestrelpaw had once met - former of course - who was excited to live on the wild side like the Clan cats. She hadn't lived through the Evil Era. And, honestly, other then losing a clanmate - there was no other pain felt by the sandy feline. "Whatever it is, shredding a stick won't do much good. There's no need to be so angry, either - you should talk it out." She sounded like a mother. But really, Kestrelpaw didn't believe in fighting against her clanmates. Talking it out with them was best. Now, had he been older and gotten into a verbal argument with a cat from another Clan, she was all for resorting to blows. Yes - that was the best thing, wasn't it? Of course it was. At least, that was her personal view on it - and she happened to believe very strongly in it.
@Nighty

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 20th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her? Cute? Aww, he's so sweet! Flarey's the greatest, The tabby thought with a bright and happy smile. Although that was what she generally thought upon meeting any cat. That they were the greatest. Though, would she remember that she had thought this was the real question. "Aww, thank you! You're so nice for saying that - I wish everyone felt comfortable giving compliments, don't you? The Clans would be such a nicer place. I mean, even if everyone just smiled once in a while, y'know?" Hawkfeather asked with her brightest smile. So far the only true "traumatic event" in Hawkfeather's life was the situation of the Evil Era. She'd had some bad experiences as an apprentice, some dramatic ones, but they hadn't left lasting scars. That one experience? It just might. The tabby talked a lot, and she was glad that Flareheart didn't look down on her for it. She had been called annoying before... not often, but before, for sure. And bullied. Not that she had really understood for a while what was going on, until someone had said something very hurtful to her. But no lasting scars from that either.

"Hey Flarey, know what? We should totally patrol the borders together sometime because, have you ever met a ShadowClan cat? You could meet my friend! He's great! And you would really like him - ooh, we could all be best friends! Except I think someone told me ShadowClan had to evacuate or something crazy like that, I hope he's okay..."

Hawkfeather's voice trailed off for a moment. That brief moment of silence seemed to show her concern for her friend. But, her eyes were still sparking with excitement at the thought that they could indeed all be 'best friends.' And wouldn't that be exciting? That was something that the tabby seemed to want more then anything else, for everyone to get along. She didn't like having to fight. Having to fight for her life was one thing, but just... having to fight in general was another. Why did cats have to get mad? Why couldn't they just be friendly and happy and compliment each other and be kind to each other? Who knew. Who knew why that happened. But whatever the reason, Hawkfeather was just glad that she wasn't a part of the mess... it honestly bothered her, come to think of it. It was one of those rare things that just made her want to scream - even though she never did.

@AbsurdJinx
Flareheart could feel his skin heat up beneath his fur when Hawkfeather complimented him, from his cheeks to his ear-tips. It wasn't often that he received compliments as he was usually the one to give them. He got more insults than anything, but he was usually one to brush them off. After all, he liked who he was, and who was someone to tell him he wasn't likeable? Perhaps this is why he got along so great with Hawkfeather - positivity was a huge part of both of them.

``Yeah, of course! I'd like to meet your friend, and I'm sure he's fine! After all, he has his clanmates to look after him,`` Flareheart offered what he hoped to be a smile of reassurance. He wasn't very great at comforting, but he always tried his best to do so. However, it appeared to him that Hawkfeather didn't exactly need comforting, based off the excitement in her gorgeous eyes. ``Doesn't he have friends in ShadowClan? Family, maybe? I assure you they'll get him to safety.`` His tail-tip twitched uncertainly, as if he didn't know if he should ask the question that's been on his mind ever since Hawkfeather brought up her friend. ``What's his name? Your friend, I mean.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; August 23rd, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A sandy colored cat entered the clearing, her eyes scanning it in the most professional manner. As though she were several moons older then she was - but then again, Kestrelpaw was constantly acting older then she was. It seemed to be just a part of her personality, as though she couldn't help it. Spotting a kit who was ripping a stick apart, her eyes flashed with amusement and, if she could have, she would have raised an eyebrow. It was a quite humorous thing, really... what he was doing. She found it funny, anyways. Perhaps because Kestrelpaw could quite easily tell how frustrated he was - this was no playful gesture, nor was it one by a young tom trying to impress. If she hadn't known better, she might have thought that Vireokit was an apprentice trying to impress an interest. Though Kestrelpaw had never taken interest in anyone before, she was well aware of the ups and downs of young relationships. That was why she didn't want one herself. Perhaps when she was a warrior she would find a good, strong tom who would be a good mate for her and they would have strong kits. Love didn't play a part, not for Kestrelpaw - it was all about good breeding, right? Right. Love... didn't matter. It didn't have to matter. It couldn't matter. "What's got you so upset?" The feline asked, coming towards the tom with her head cocked to the side slightly as she watched him. Obviously it wasn't anything big, kits got annoyed over the stupidest of things. Come to think of it, so did some warriors - oh, Kestrelpaw had met quite a few who had the dumbest complaints. Everything from the prey running too fast (who even said that?) to the sky being the wrong shade of blue. That intelligent remark had been made by a kittypet Kestrelpaw had once met - former of course - who was excited to live on the wild side like the Clan cats. She hadn't lived through the Evil Era. And, honestly, other then losing a clanmate - there was no other pain felt by the sandy feline. "Whatever it is, shredding a stick won't do much good. There's no need to be so angry, either - you should talk it out." She sounded like a mother. But really, Kestrelpaw didn't believe in fighting against her clanmates. Talking it out with them was best. Now, had he been older and gotten into a verbal argument with a cat from another Clan, she was all for resorting to blows. Yes - that was the best thing, wasn't it? Of course it was. At least, that was her personal view on it - and she happened to believe very strongly in it.
@Nighty
Vireokit was angry. He hadn't been this frustrated with another kit before. Sure his two sisters were annoying but he never been truly angry with them. Yes his parents made him angry when they made him stop playing his games. Yes they annoyed him, but this was the first time he had been mad at someone his own age. It was different, but it felt right. He could attack the kit, especially not one who had literally just been taken in and especially not when the mother was standing just a few feet away from them. As he heard the cat speak, he turned around, a glare shot to the apprentice. "Kits." He growled abruptly. He turned to his stick once more and stepped down hard on it, making it snap in two. A few splinters shot out from under his paws, and he looked on in slight satisfaction. "Kits. She hated me. Her mom told her to play with me and then she played with a dumb feather. " he growled, turning back to Kestrelpaw with a grumpy sulk on his face. "Normally kits not liking me doesn't bother me, but she was rude in the way she did it." He complained. "Most kits just say they are tired and then leave and that's that. No this kit ignored my attempts to play with her, and then after be questioning went to her mother and said 'I don't like him much. Can I not play with him? He's mean.' " he huffed. Normally if a cat didn't like him he didn't care, because he didn't like most cats anyways. "And for your knowledge, shredding the stick actually did help a little." He remarked in a snottish tone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
(OH OH OH, we should have Blackkit and Jaykit become warriors together! I think they should around the same age now since I haven't been aging Blackkit due to inactivity with her character.)

"Oh..." Blackkit lowered her gaze for a moment after hearing the heavy news. After a few moments of thought, she looked back up at the silver kitten and asked, "So who takes care of you?"
Omg.. Lesbian couple! <3 )

" no one. I eat fresh kill" she purred.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo stared angrily with his icy blue eyes at Ferngaze.

(XD)
Peachrain whispered to Bingo,"She can't enter this den. I think it's safe."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:50 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peachrain whispered to Bingo,"She can't enter this den. I think it's safe."
Bingo shuddered,"o-ok Peachrain..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo shuddered,"o-ok Peachrain..."
Poor Bingo. He's tramitized... Peachrain smiled," I'll always protect you." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Poor Bingo. He's tramitized... Peachrain smiled," I'll always protect you." She meowed.
Bingo pushed himself into her fur.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo pushed himself into her fur.
Peachrain gently licked Bingo. (Should I introduce his future mentor to him?)

Old August 21st, 2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Peachrain gently licked Bingo. (Should I introduce his future mentor to him?)
Bingo calmed down a bit.(doesn't he already know chameleonpaws, but I guess she can come in and see some scratches on them and ask what happened or something XD)
Closed Thread