Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2019, 11:01 PM
ɪ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

( Open )

The loud thumps of paws against the moist earth announced the apprentice's arrival. It was Pebblepaw - a silver, cream and white tabby - who was making all that racket. She couldn't help herself, her paws were an indication that she was going to be a large cat in the future. It was expected for her to be a little clumsy until she grew into them. Of course, the apprentice did take it a bit far. She was dripping water from her thick double-layered coat, but her jaws held no prey. Due to her loud splashing, and awkward gait, she had scared the fish away before she had even gotten close to them. But, surprisingly, the little femme appeared unperturbed. There was always tomorrow!

She shook her pelt, scattering water droplets everywhere, and her lips curled upwards into a big smile. "Hello, everyone!" She didn't care if she got anybody else wet. She didn't care that she hadn't caught prey to feed her Clan mates. She was just in a delightful mood! "How are the fish running?" She didn't even wait for a response. She just couldn't stay still. She scampered over to the fresh-kill pile. Well, more like, she tried. She only made it about half-way before she tripped and fell flat on her face.
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbite View Post
( Open )

The loud thumps of paws against the moist earth announced the apprentice's arrival. It was Pebblepaw - a silver, cream and white tabby - who was making all that racket. She couldn't help herself, her paws were an indication that she was going to be a large cat in the future. It was expected for her to be a little clumsy until she grew into them. Of course, the apprentice did take it a bit far. She was dripping water from her thick double-layered coat, but her jaws held no prey. Due to her loud splashing, and awkward gait, she had scared the fish away before she had even gotten close to them. But, surprisingly, the little femme appeared unperturbed. There was always tomorrow!

She shook her pelt, scattering water droplets everywhere, and her lips curled upwards into a big smile. "Hello, everyone!" She didn't care if she got anybody else wet. She didn't care that she hadn't caught prey to feed her Clan mates. She was just in a delightful mood! "How are the fish running?" She didn't even wait for a response. She just couldn't stay still. She scampered over to the fresh-kill pile. Well, more like, she tried. She only made it about half-way before she tripped and fell flat on her face.
A small brown tabby tom sat in the clearing when he heard pawsteps thundering from the camp entrance. He close his eyes when his fur got all wet from Pebblepaw. He was going to say something when she tripped and fell in the middle of the clearing. The apprentice bit back a retort and walked over to the other cat, scenting for any injuries. It was a nasty fall that she had taken.

Bumblepaw helped the other cat up. "That was a nasty fall. Are you alright? And who were you running from anyway?", he meowed. Bumblepaw backed away a bit to give Pebblepaw some room. The apprentice looked at her with a friendly smile. "I'm Bumblepaw by the way. Whats yours?", he introduced.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2019, 02:04 AM
ɪ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

A small brown tabby tom sat in the clearing when he heard pawsteps thundering from the camp entrance. He close his eyes when his fur got all wet from Pebblepaw. He was going to say something when she tripped and fell in the middle of the clearing. The apprentice bit back a retort and walked over to the other cat, scenting for any injuries. It was a nasty fall that she had taken.

Bumblepaw helped the other cat up. "That was a nasty fall. Are you alright? And who were you running from anyway?", he meowed. Bumblepaw backed away a bit to give Pebblepaw some room. The apprentice looked at her with a friendly smile. "I'm Bumblepaw by the way. Whats yours?", he introduced.
Pebblepaw's eartips twitched as she heard Bumblepaw's approach. She tried to push herself onto her feet, but she was much too wobbly after falling. It was a good thing that Bumblepaw was there beside her or she would have fallen again. For the most part, she appeared okay, though her nose did have a small scrape. She didn't appear to be bothered by it, simply darting out her pink tongue to lick the blood dribbling down, and she was right back to smiling like nothing had ever happened. To her, little knicks and scratches like that were common. Besides, she'd seen Warriors get much worse.

"Oh, everyone stumbles now and again. I just stumble a little bit more than that." Yup, she was perfectly fine. She paused before adding, "Did I look like I as running? I just really wanted to get back to Camp!" Pebblepaw was certainly a pawful. She wanted to be out of Camp then, when she got out, she wanted to return to Camp as soon as she could. Getting her to stay focused and remain in one spot was a chore. But she honestly did try. But everything was so exciting that she got ahead of herself.

"I'm Pebblepaw, it's nice to meet you Bumblepaw!" She remained enthusiastic, even during that simple introduction. She blinked, causing her to glance down, and she was quickly distracted by the drips of water on Bumblepaw's fur. It seemed his pelt had been dry before - Oops! "Oh, did I do that? I'm sorry if I did!" She fidgeted, repressing the urge to lick his fur to help him dry out. What if he caught a chill because of that?! They had just met and Pebblepaw was making an awful first impression of herself.
Old May 16th, 2019, 07:44 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Lionsmoke was startled when Torrentfeather came up behind him. He jumped at the sound of her pawsteps and her voice. The tom looked at her with his fur fluffed up. "Don't you know better to sneak up on a cat. Somebody might think your an enemy.", he meowed with a light growl. Lionsmoke forced his fur to lie flat.
"In the middle of camp, sleeping behind you?" Torrentfeather purred lightly, "I doubt it," she muttered, moving past the tom and toward the camp exit. "I'm going off hunting on my own. Join me if you wish!"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbite View Post

Pebblepaw's eartips twitched as she heard Bumblepaw's approach. She tried to push herself onto her feet, but she was much too wobbly after falling. It was a good thing that Bumblepaw was there beside her or she would have fallen again. For the most part, she appeared okay, though her nose did have a small scrape. She didn't appear to be bothered by it, simply darting out her pink tongue to lick the blood dribbling down, and she was right back to smiling like nothing had ever happened. To her, little knicks and scratches like that were common. Besides, she'd seen Warriors get much worse.

"Oh, everyone stumbles now and again. I just stumble a little bit more than that." Yup, she was perfectly fine. She paused before adding, "Did I look like I as running? I just really wanted to get back to Camp!" Pebblepaw was certainly a pawful. She wanted to be out of Camp then, when she got out, she wanted to return to Camp as soon as she could. Getting her to stay focused and remain in one spot was a chore. But she honestly did try. But everything was so exciting that she got ahead of herself.

"I'm Pebblepaw, it's nice to meet you Bumblepaw!" She remained enthusiastic, even during that simple introduction. She blinked, causing her to glance down, and she was quickly distracted by the drips of water on Bumblepaw's fur. It seemed his pelt had been dry before - Oops! "Oh, did I do that? I'm sorry if I did!" She fidgeted, repressing the urge to lick his fur to help him dry out. What if he caught a chill because of that?! They had just met and Pebblepaw was making an awful first impression of herself.
Bumblepaw glanced at Pebblepaw with a shrug. He shook the water from his fur, droplets splattering the ground. The apprentice didn’t mind getting wet that was why he was a Riverclan cat to begin with even if he wasn’t of pure-blood. He had Windclan blood in him passed down from his Windclan father. “It’s fine. I should be used to the water. I am a Riverclan after all well half, but that doesn’t matter.”, he meowed.

Bumblepaw’s fur lied flat at last after every drop was out of his thin coat. He had the fur of a Riverclan cat, but the stealth of a Windclan cat. After his clan had found out that he was half-clan with Windclan they had all been watching him closely, since at the moment Windclan still wasn’t their most favorite clan. Bumblepaw had been born here in Riverclan, but he still always felt eyes on him.

“I’ll admit I’m a little clumsy as well. I once was fishing in the river and lost my balance. I was six moons at the time, so my mentor had to fish me out.”, he meowed with a chuckle. Bumblepaw was eight moons now, but still clumsy. It wasn’t as bad as it was when he was a kit though. He remembered always tripping over the warriors feet.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2019, 05:41 PM
ɪ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Quote:

Bumblepaw glanced at Pebblepaw with a shrug. He shook the water from his fur, droplets splattering the ground. The apprentice didn’t mind getting wet that was why he was a Riverclan cat to begin with even if he wasn’t of pure-blood. He had Windclan blood in him passed down from his Windclan father. “It’s fine. I should be used to the water. I am a Riverclan after all well half, but that doesn’t matter.”, he meowed.

Bumblepaw’s fur lied flat at last after every drop was out of his thin coat. He had the fur of a Riverclan cat, but the stealth of a Windclan cat. After his clan had found out that he was half-clan with Windclan they had all been watching him closely, since at the moment Windclan still wasn’t their most favorite clan. Bumblepaw had been born here in Riverclan, but he still always felt eyes on him.

“I’ll admit I’m a little clumsy as well. I once was fishing in the river and lost my balance. I was six moons at the time, so my mentor had to fish me out.”, he meowed with a chuckle. Bumblepaw was eight moons now, but still clumsy. It wasn’t as bad as it was when he was a kit though. He remembered always tripping over the warriors feet.
Unlike some cats, Pebblepaw was not one to judge outsiders. She was a pure-blooded RiverClan cat, through and through, but she knew that some great cats had filled the roles of high ranks. Even if they weren't pure-blood. In fact, some of the most loyal cats were those that were not born into the Clan. So him being half-WindClan didn't bother Pebblepaw in the slightest. She knew that he would work harder than the typical RiverClan cat to prove his loyalty to those who doubted him. Or, at least, she hoped that was the case. "Half or not, you're still RiverClan! As long as you live here, you're a RiverClan cat!" She gave him a playful nudge.

It was a very wet nudge at that. Her fur hadn't dried off all that much. Since she had two layers, it took her pelt a long time to dry. She was shivering, but she was so scatterbrained that she hardly even felt it. Well, she hadn't yet, anyway but eventually she would. For the moment, it appeared like she was just focused on getting to know Bumblepaw.

Pebblepaw nodded when he explained his clumsiness. She was six moons, so she was still in that kitten stage, but her impulsiveness already seemed extreme even for a cat her age. "It seems like apprentices are made that way. But we all grow out of it, am I right?" Her words almost sounded like she was trying to reassure herself, but it could come across as her just being positive. While she was bubbly and excitable, it did bother her that she couldn't control herself. She really did hope to grow out of it, so that she could catch all the prey in the world for her Clanmates! Plus, she would never become a Warrior if she couldn't focus on her battling skills!
Old May 17th, 2019, 03:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: as you're pursuing your prey, it crosses the border and you kill it! as you go to leave, you're confronted by an enemy warrior]

Lionstorm was wasting no time with his patrols as he observed his Clan-mates. He'd sent several out already, but there was always more food needed for their ever-growing Clan. "Oakflame," he called out when he saw the tom. "You and Troutleap will be hunting along the WindClan border." The last patrol hadn't worked out, and he needed to ensure every possible hunting spot was hit. "Feel free to take your Spiderpaw with you if she's feeling up for some training. You're in charge of this patrol, and I expect a report when you return."

@Rosemew, @Troutleap124
(i didn't mention hope as they're not on the roster, but you're free to contact them if you want more oak/spider interactions!!)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 17th, 2019 at 03:43 AM.
Old May 17th, 2019, 07:22 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
"I do think we can if we try hard enough."Ashcloud admitted," But what can we do to make us known in the clan?" Ashcloud asked." And thanks a lot, Bluepetal" Ashclound purred,"You're a great friend."
Bluepetal nodded. "You're welcome." He had a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, maybe we could start by helping the medicine cats gather herbs?"
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:08 AM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Bluepetal nodded. "You're welcome." He had a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, maybe we could start by helping the medicine cats gather herbs?"
"Sounds like a good idea." Ashcloud said "Wow, I finally have a real friend!" She thought, happily, to herself. She smiled,"Actually, I was thinking, do you want to go for a walk?" Ashcloud was looking foward to if he said yes, because Bluepetal was a good friend, and the first friend she had had in a while.
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:50 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
"Sounds like a good idea." Ashcloud said "Wow, I finally have a real friend!" She thought, happily, to herself. She smiled,"Actually, I was thinking, do you want to go for a walk?" Ashcloud was looking foward to if he said yes, because Bluepetal was a good friend, and the first friend she had had in a while.
Bluepetal smiled. "I'd be more than happy to," he agreed, stretched as he stood up, and licked his chest fur.
"So where are we going to walk to?" He looked at her with curiosity.