Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM

Old May 13th, 2019, 09:24 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
" I would never, ever ignore you or tell you to go away" Ashcloud said, looking back into his eyes,"And thankyou, because you have made me feel as though I am not alone, but we are in this together," Ashcloud purred.
Bluepetal started to purr as well. "I'm happy to help. So, are you scheduled for anything today? Any patrols?"
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:26 PM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Bluepetal started to purr as well. "I'm happy to help. So, are you scheduled for anything today? Any patrols?"
" No," Said Ashcloud sadly, "I've only been on 2 patrols, and that was because they wanted the least valuable warriors on that patrol so the rest could guard camp."
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:36 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
" No," Said Ashcloud sadly, "I've only been on 2 patrols, and that was because they wanted the least valuable warriors on that patrol so the rest could guard camp."
Bluepetal's mew turned flat. "Oh." Of course that would be the only reason why they would put them on a patrol. It wasn't that they were weak- It was because they seemed to not talk to anyone and it made them look weak. "How can you have such well known and great mentors, but have no existence in that same clan?" Bluepetal shook his head. "We shouldn't let the negativity get to us. If we want to be known, we'll have to show them we're worthy of being known. We can do it together!" He turned to Ashcloud. "Right?"
Old May 13th, 2019, 10:19 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
"Not much," Torrentfeather replied with a dismissive swish of her tail. She sniffed the trout and took another bite, "If you want, I can join you on patrol. That sounds interesting, and all I've been doing is sleeping today," she admitted sort of guiltily, looking up at the sun which had almost reached its peak. I should have gotten out of bed, but I was tired and it's not like I'm the deputy or anything... I didn't have any important jobs.
"Sorry, but I'm not the leader of the patrol. I don't think I have the authority to invite you. Also, Lionstorm may have other plans for you so you may wanna stay in camp. Maybe ask him if you can join the next patrol if you can." she tried to say it as gently as she could but she really didn't know if she could invite Torrentfeather and she didn't wanna go ask someone who would have the authority. She took a large bite into the fish, almost finishing it and she licked her whiskers.
Old May 14th, 2019, 12:04 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
"Whoa!!" Otterpaw theatrically stumbled backwards and collapsed onto the grass, dramatically flopping her paw onto her forehead. Finchkit was light as a sparrow, but Otterpaw let the she-kit pin her to the forest floor. "Ouch, I've been defeated! I beg of you, please spare me, brave warrior!" the apprentice mewled helplessly in a tiny, frail voice.
Finchkit giggled as she successfully pinned the older she-cat down, not realizing that Otterpaw had let herself get pinned down. She cheerfully jumped off off her and gave her chest a few prideful licks, "I guess I'll let you live..." She paused for dramatic effect, "For now!" The pale she-kit squeaked leaping into the apprentice's face. It didn't take long for her to burst into a fit of giggles after that.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old May 14th, 2019, 04:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm's tail lashed in frustration as one of the patrols returned prematurely, empty-pawed. Zinniaspark being the patrol leader was a mistake on Cedarsprint's part, and he was annoyed neither of the cats listened to him to begin with.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: during your patrol you run into a trespasser! they are hostile and you have to drive them off!]

The Clan still needed to be fed, and Lionstorm turned his attention toward the rest of the cats in the clearing. "Honeychirp, Clouddash!" he called the names of the two warriors loudly. "I'm sending you both on a hunting patrol along the ShadowClan border. Honeychirp, you will be responsible for giving me a patrol report upon your return. Any questions?"

@Gemini, @Shivers

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:21 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Lionstorm's tail lashed in frustration as one of the patrols returned prematurely, empty-pawed. Zinniaspark being the patrol leader was a mistake on Cedarsprint's part, and he was annoyed neither of the cats listened to him to begin with.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: during your patrol you run into a trespasser! they are hostile and you have to drive them off!]

The Clan still needed to be fed, and Lionstorm turned his attention toward the rest of the cats in the clearing. "Honeychirp, Clouddash!" he called the names of the two warriors loudly. "I'm sending you both on a hunting patrol along the ShadowClan border. Honeychirp, you will be responsible for giving me a patrol report upon your return. Any questions?"

@Gemini, @Shivers
honeychirp lept up from he seated position near the edge of the clearing an excited look in her green eyes sparkled when she was announced as being the leader. “sounds good lionstorm!” she said happily as she looked around for clouddash trying to spot the other cat

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:51 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

honeychirp lept up from he seated position near the edge of the clearing an excited look in her green eyes sparkled when she was announced as being the leader. “sounds good lionstorm!” she said happily as she looked around for clouddash trying to spot the other cat
Clouddash's ears perked up at the sound of his name being called. The gray and white tom nodded seriously, "Yes Lionstorm." He mewed with a respectful dip of his head. He quickly padded towards Honeychirp, "Hello." He greeted with a tentative smile, "I supposed we'd best be off to the Shadowclan border." The gray and white tom said waiting for the golden she-cat to lead the way.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old May 14th, 2019, 03:49 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Sorry, but I'm not the leader of the patrol. I don't think I have the authority to invite you. Also, Lionstorm may have other plans for you so you may wanna stay in camp. Maybe ask him if you can join the next patrol if you can." she tried to say it as gently as she could but she really didn't know if she could invite Torrentfeather and she didn't wanna go ask someone who would have the authority. She took a large bite into the fish, almost finishing it and she licked her whiskers.
Torrentfeather sighed and flicked her tail. "I'll ask Lionstorm maybe. And I guess it won't hurt, I can find something else to do." Don't be hurt. You can find some other reason to spend time with her another time. No big deal at all.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:28 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Finchkit giggled as she successfully pinned the older she-cat down, not realizing that Otterpaw had let herself get pinned down. She cheerfully jumped off off her and gave her chest a few prideful licks, "I guess I'll let you live..." She paused for dramatic effect, "For now!" The pale she-kit squeaked leaping into the apprentice's face. It didn't take long for her to burst into a fit of giggles after that.
Otterpaw laughed as she heaved herself up from the reeds. She loved playing with kits; kits didn't judge you or call you immature or talk behind your back, kits liked you the way you were. Apprentices and warriors weren't always like that. 'Wow, you're really strong!" she praised. Otterpaw looked into Finchkit's hazel eyes, her whiskers twitching. "You're going to be a great warrior someday, Finchkit. You've got determination, and that's what counts. You're going to be the best warrior this clan has ever seen, I promise." The apprentice's eyes lit up. "Maybe I could even be your mentor!" She laughed at the thought, though it really didn't seem far fetched... She's about one moon old... by the time she's old enough to be an apprentice, I'll have been a warrior for several moons. It's possible! Maybe I could convince Fallenstar... She cringed at the thought of even attempting to talk to Fallenstar. As kind as he was, the leader of RiverClan intimidated her.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit