Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 04:25 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:14 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:00 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:51 AM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 03:34 AM

Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ hey hey hey! Life's getting better! I'm prepared to reply after forever ago ]

Scorpionsting watched in bewilderment as they approached the border. Eyeing the riverclan cat with idle hostility. His ears pinned to the back of his head and the fur along his ridge prickled with interest and caution. If need be he would jump in to protect Redflight if a fight broke out. But what stupid Riverclan Tom would go agasint three Shadowclan Warriors alone? Hopefully not this one, he didn't feel like starting a fight or participating. He stepped up just a whisker length away from the Shadowclan she cat on his left, Shiverlight. A stoic and barky Molly with a fiery temper and vivid spirit. he passed her a confused glance but stepped ahead a tail length so he was near the riverclan Tom with a handsome pelt. It made him prickle with envy. How come I turn out looking like a cat that was covered in tar and mister perfect shows up looking like he acented from starclan minutes ago?!? How does that work. He thought. Mentally raging at the riverclan feline across from him. "Um. I think your a little to close to our border don't you think? I'm confident Shiverlight was explaining that" he meows. Lashing his tail. He looked over his shoulder at the Russian blue Molly who sat precariously behind him. He raised an eyebrow as if questioning her silently. She gave away nothing important.

Shiverlight watched as two of her fellow clanmates proceeded to parade down the hillside toward herself and charmpelt. A sigh escaped her maw, charmpelt warning had been a little to late for her liking, did he have the eyesight of a blind squirrel or what? She grunted to show her frustration "a little earlier would have helped don't you think fish breath?" she fired at him angrily. Turning to watch as Redflight and scorpionsting approached. She knew both cats. Scorpion was a nice enough Tom. He was generous kind and always willing to help out. Redflight on the other hand seemingly wanted to fight anybody who opposed her on anything. So she straightened herself out, expecting to rally Redflight and save charmpelt a behind.
Redflight wasn't that impressed by the RiverClan tom's looks, which should have been obvious by the disgust covering her features. No, she was honestly furious. Livid that she had found this cat so close to their borders. Angry that Shiverlight hadn't chased him off already. Angry that Scorpionsting seemed to be remaning neutral in this - although she probably shouldn't be mad at the good-natured tom. It was pretty hard to get that angry with him, he was always so willing to help her... which was probably why she was currently crushing on him. Although, from his reaction before, it - it had not gone well. "Scorpionsting, I don't think there's a reasonable explanation for why this fish-breath is at our border and why she hasn't chased him away yet. Do you?" A challenging glance was sent in Shiverlight's direction. If she could come up with a good reason, then Redflight would congratulate her on her lying. Obviously there was something going on here, and she suspected it was underhanded and sneaky. Then again, Redflight hated pretty much every cat there was except for Scorpionsting. "So, Shiverlight - care to explain this suspiciously comfortable situation? The two of you got yourselves into a pretty messy situation here, didn't you?" She asked. Redflight was always suspecting someone of being a traitor - but this time she supposed she was right.

How come Charmpelt was always the one picked on by everyone? At least the ShadowClan tom was being civil to him. "Listen. As one guy to another, I want to suggest that you should get your precious little girlfriend out of here. Because things are going to get really ugly most likely, and I believe... you don't want to be around when that happens. Get my drift?" Charmpelt was not one to be too nice when he was being challenged, so despite the fact that Scorpionsting hadn't said anything rude towards him, he wasn't being the nicest cat towards the other tom. As for Shiverlight, well... he wasn't even sure what to say to her. Looks like it was time to save this damsel in distress. But how to do it? Through insults? "Oh come now, darling. You know we've been having these little fights for quite a while, don't you? Someone was bound to find out." He purred. Not the best way to approach the situation but hey, Charmpelt had never been good in these situations. What was he supposed to do when his little flirt-target was being challenged like this? Walking away would be the best idea. "But if you prefer, love, I can just go. Would that be a good idea, beautiful?" This time he was talking to Redflight. She? Looked none too happy about it. And Charmpelt was quite sure he was heading for a good ol' smack in the face.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Sorry is a word, Whisperblaze. And guess what? I won't forgive you. No matter how many times you say you're sorry, you aren't ever going to be good enough for me or our family. Do you hear me?" Her tail lashed angrily. Maybe, the fact that angered her most was that he was just submitting to her temper. But then again, why wouldn't he? He was weak. Weak Whisperblaze, stupid and... and... and slow-witted, and submissive. Things that Clawpaw hated. Without her knowing it, her hues had begun to sting with tears. Not because she was sad - but because she was frustrated. If vexation was a poison, it was quickly taking over her body as she stared her brother down. "I'm ashamed to call you my brother." The thing that seemed to show she wasn't just ranting at him was the sudden change of voice. All of a sudden her voice was soft. Quiet. But dangerous, nonetheless.
"What do you want me to do then? To show you that I mean it?" his voice was softer, quivering. He didnt want to sob again, it had already been the longest day. he didnt need this, but he knew hed have to face the rest of his family one day or another. "No matter what were still family, and even after I left I still cared about you." he didnt know why he was only now voicing all of this, moons, seasons, years later but he felt the need to, "I couldnt live with myself for awhile, I still barely can. I had to leave, I had to." While the rest of his siblings were cherished by their family, Whisperblaze was on the short end of the stick. Not receiving as much glory as his siblings, mainly just negative words and a cuff on the ear. He had to leave. he couldnt live like that anymore.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Redflight wasn't that impressed by the RiverClan tom's looks, which should have been obvious by the disgust covering her features. No, she was honestly furious. Livid that she had found this cat so close to their borders. Angry that Shiverlight hadn't chased him off already. Angry that Scorpionsting seemed to be remaning neutral in this - although she probably shouldn't be mad at the good-natured tom. It was pretty hard to get that angry with him, he was always so willing to help her... which was probably why she was currently crushing on him. Although, from his reaction before, it - it had not gone well. "Scorpionsting, I don't think there's a reasonable explanation for why this fish-breath is at our border and why she hasn't chased him away yet. Do you?" A challenging glance was sent in Shiverlight's direction. If she could come up with a good reason, then Redflight would congratulate her on her lying. Obviously there was something going on here, and she suspected it was underhanded and sneaky. Then again, Redflight hated pretty much every cat there was except for Scorpionsting. "So, Shiverlight - care to explain this suspiciously comfortable situation? The two of you got yourselves into a pretty messy situation here, didn't you?" She asked. Redflight was always suspecting someone of being a traitor - but this time she supposed she was right.

How come Charmpelt was always the one picked on by everyone? At least the ShadowClan tom was being civil to him. "Listen. As one guy to another, I want to suggest that you should get your precious little girlfriend out of here. Because things are going to get really ugly most likely, and I believe... you don't want to be around when that happens. Get my drift?" Charmpelt was not one to be too nice when he was being challenged, so despite the fact that Scorpionsting hadn't said anything rude towards him, he wasn't being the nicest cat towards the other tom. As for Shiverlight, well... he wasn't even sure what to say to her. Looks like it was time to save this damsel in distress. But how to do it? Through insults? "Oh come now, darling. You know we've been having these little fights for quite a while, don't you? Someone was bound to find out." He purred. Not the best way to approach the situation but hey, Charmpelt had never been good in these situations. What was he supposed to do when his little flirt-target was being challenged like this? Walking away would be the best idea. "But if you prefer, love, I can just go. Would that be a good idea, beautiful?" This time he was talking to Redflight. She? Looked none too happy about it. And Charmpelt was quite sure he was heading for a good ol' smack in the face.

Scorpion listened intently to Redflight. Than sighed and took a less hostile step backwards, "well, perhaps shiverlight is avoiding bloodshed...?" meowed the Tom looking at Shiverlight questioningly. And to be quite honest he wasn't to convinced himself. She seemed settled in up until this point, nice and close to the riverclan Tom. It made it worse that he was so charming, but was Shiverlight the stoic and hard core Molly mouse brained enough to do a cross clan... I don't even want to think about that. It's- that's- Shiverlight would never... Right? his tail began to lash a little more intently when the riverclan warrior began. Referring to Redflight as his girlfriend. True he did seem to like her a little in that way but. No. That's off track. He snapped at himself allowing his attention to return to the task at paw. The fur on his back began to rise and his claws slid out. "You wanna fight fish breath?" fired scorpionsting. His teeth bared hostily at the Tom before him. His personality seemed to have taken a small vacation due to his instant backlash reaction to the Tom and his play on words. The usually mellow Tom wasn't having it.
"Cause if you came here to start trouble with us you've certainly got that, three times of it actually. So maybe you should slither back home and keep that tongue in your mouth!" he spat. Back arching and his claws sliding out. Scorpionsting wasn't a brunt object, he was quite small actually. Wispy and quick. It resembled Windclans battle tactics and flowing movement. Which Windclans battle and riverclans battle out of water seemed pretty matched up to par. Quick and lighting fast. Dodge dodge strike. If the fish faced feline wanted some? He'd give me some. Just for Redflight.

If she needed up getting in trouble or they found out what had really been going on, it's not like they could drag charmpelt back to Halestar and report. But her on the other paw was completely susceptible to punish,ent and a good reputation. She would loose respect and the fear that kept cats from talking to her. She would loose everything she held dear to her heart. Except for charmpelt. She couldn't deny the fact she enjoyed the Tom sometimes but... If she lost him she knew she could move on in the blink of an eye. But something made that all change, Shiverlight spun on her paws. Now she was erect and stiff. Eyes locked on charmpelt with such tension it looked like she was going to pull the felines tongue out in a matter of seconds. Her chest was heaving and her eyes seems to change to a darker tint. Her whole body was tense but she was almost perfectly still. Than quick as lighting her paw lashed out and caught the Tom in the side of the face with enough force to send charmpelt staggering. The swing ended abruptly When she snapped her forearm back into place. Her teeth bared and a low hissed slithered out from between her clenched jaws. Defending the slinky snake now seemed useless and she would throw him under the monster if need be.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"What do you want me to do then? To show you that I mean it?" his voice was softer, quivering. He didnt want to sob again, it had already been the longest day. he didnt need this, but he knew hed have to face the rest of his family one day or another. "No matter what were still family, and even after I left I still cared about you." he didnt know why he was only now voicing all of this, moons, seasons, years later but he felt the need to, "I couldnt live with myself for awhile, I still barely can. I had to leave, I had to." While the rest of his siblings were cherished by their family, Whisperblaze was on the short end of the stick. Not receiving as much glory as his siblings, mainly just negative words and a cuff on the ear. He had to leave. he couldnt live like that anymore.

"I want you gone. You can drown in your stupid river for all I care. Just get out of my sight and if I never see you again I'll be happy." Her teeth were gritted as she spoke, and her hues narrowed. She was furious. Angrier then she had been in a long time. How dare Whisperblaze show up now? After moons - seasons - years, even, her brother was at the border of his previous Clan. And her hues were narrowed to almost slits. She had been too young to understand why her family hated Whisperblaze so much. From what she could remember, she had actually liked him. With a twisted family like theirs, it was no wonder that Clawpaw's memories of her brother had been tarnished and ripped apart until she hated him more then anything else. Just like everyone else. "You didn't have to leave. You were a coward, Whisperblaze. A coward." Her voice was soft once more, shaking with anger, and her hues were narrowed until it looked like she was ready to kill.

Quote:

Scorpion listened intently to Redflight. Than sighed and took a less hostile step backwards, "well, perhaps shiverlight is avoiding bloodshed...?" meowed the Tom looking at Shiverlight questioningly. And to be quite honest he wasn't to convinced himself. She seemed settled in up until this point, nice and close to the riverclan Tom. It made it worse that he was so charming, but was Shiverlight the stoic and hard core Molly mouse brained enough to do a cross clan... I don't even want to think about that. It's- that's- Shiverlight would never... Right? his tail began to lash a little more intently when the riverclan warrior began. Referring to Redflight as his girlfriend. True he did seem to like her a little in that way but. No. That's off track. He snapped at himself allowing his attention to return to the task at paw. The fur on his back began to rise and his claws slid out. "You wanna fight fish breath?" fired scorpionsting. His teeth bared hostily at the Tom before him. His personality seemed to have taken a small vacation due to his instant backlash reaction to the Tom and his play on words. The usually mellow Tom wasn't having it.
"Cause if you came here to start trouble with us you've certainly got that, three times of it actually. So maybe you should slither back home and keep that tongue in your mouth!" he spat. Back arching and his claws sliding out. Scorpionsting wasn't a brunt object, he was quite small actually. Wispy and quick. It resembled Windclans battle tactics and flowing movement. Which Windclans battle and riverclans battle out of water seemed pretty matched up to par. Quick and lighting fast. Dodge dodge strike. If the fish faced feline wanted some? He'd give me some. Just for Redflight.

If she needed up getting in trouble or they found out what had really been going on, it's not like they could drag charmpelt back to Halestar and report. But her on the other paw was completely susceptible to punish,ent and a good reputation. She would loose respect and the fear that kept cats from talking to her. She would loose everything she held dear to her heart. Except for charmpelt. She couldn't deny the fact she enjoyed the Tom sometimes but... If she lost him she knew she could move on in the blink of an eye. But something made that all change, Shiverlight spun on her paws. Now she was erect and stiff. Eyes locked on charmpelt with such tension it looked like she was going to pull the felines tongue out in a matter of seconds. Her chest was heaving and her eyes seems to change to a darker tint. Her whole body was tense but she was almost perfectly still. Than quick as lighting her paw lashed out and caught the Tom in the side of the face with enough force to send charmpelt staggering. The swing ended abruptly When she snapped her forearm back into place. Her teeth bared and a low hissed slithered out from between her clenched jaws. Defending the slinky snake now seemed useless and she would throw him under the monster if need be.
Girlfriend? Ew. No. Gross. Yeah, Redflight had a crush on him. So what? What was she supposed to do about it, beg him to take her? Uh uh. No way. Redflight was fine with it if he didn't feel the same way, it wouldn't really matter - it was just a stupid crush. And as long as no big deal was made about it, she was okay. She wouldn't care. But, at the tom's reaction, her anger seemed to fade a little and she looked somewhat amused. Was Scorpionsting okay? "You okay there, Scorpionsting? You look a little put out, are you actually upset with Mr. Perfect over there?" The feline asked, coming up alongside her companion. Yeah - even she had to admit that Charmpelt was 'Mr. Perfect.' But, he's a flirt. I hate flirts. Redflight thought with a shudder, hoping that the idiot feline would just go away. Redflight's expression changed almost instantly when Shiverlight's paw lashed out at the tom. Get him, Shiverlight! She felt like yowling, but at the moment... perhaps that was better left unsaid. She hoped that lash had given Charmpelt a mark. But, as far as she could tell, he was just stunned. He'd moved back a little - otherwise? He was fine. "Nice show, Shiverlight. And nice job smacking him in the face, yeah?" She mewed with a mischievous expression. Okay. So Redflight was being stupid. She had a right. After all, that idiot RiverClanner had just gotten what he deserved. A nice smack in the face, but the only part she was regretting? That she hadn't been the one to give it to him.

Charmpelt bared his teeth at the ShadowClan tom. "If I wanted to fight, you would be on the ground bleeding out and your little sidekicks would be watching you die. So I'm going to tell you one more time to get your girlfriend out of her-" He was cut off by a powerful lash from Shiverlight that sent him stumbling backwards. So. If that was the way it was, fine. For a moment he appeared to be in shock, just staring at Shiverlight as though he couldn't believe she had actually done something like that. As though he couldn't believe that, once he thought she might like him, she would turn around and smack him in the face all to put on a show for her precious little clanmates. His hues narrowed and then he glanced over towards Redflight. "There's no need for you to be so rude, Shiverlight. I'm sure this pretty girl would just love to come with me... yeah? You want to spend the night, get away from your idiot clanmates, precious?" Charmpelt shot a triumphant look in Scorpionsting's direction, one that seemed to say I win, you lose - and then an angry one in Shiverlight's direction. One that seemed to scream 'we're done.' He had seen them going places. But apparently that wasn't happening. Of course, he might have suspected something like this coming from a ShadowClanner. And honestly, he wasn't interested in Redflight. She was obviously infatuated with her little boyfriend, and he with her. Charmpelt could see it. The question was, could they?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@fenic!

Risingpaw padded along the border, her tail swinging casually behind her. Her head was lowered close to the ground, and she dragged her paws as if she didn't have a care in the world. She honestly could not care less for the territory of ShadowClan; she didn't belong in the dark territory, she never did. It just didn't feel right, but walking alongside the border shared with RiverClan, looking across the invisible line to the sunnier territory, she felt wanted. Risingpaw scowled at these thoughts, reminding herself that she owed ShadowClan for not exiling her due to her messy heritage or her support of the evil era. Risingpaw continued to slink along, sniffing at the ground every now and then to assure herself that the border had been freshly marked.
@fenic! boomp ^^
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"I want you gone. You can drown in your stupid river for all I care. Just get out of my sight and if I never see you again I'll be happy." Her teeth were gritted as she spoke, and her hues narrowed. She was furious. Angrier then she had been in a long time. How dare Whisperblaze show up now? After moons - seasons - years, even, her brother was at the border of his previous Clan. And her hues were narrowed to almost slits. She had been too young to understand why her family hated Whisperblaze so much. From what she could remember, she had actually liked him. With a twisted family like theirs, it was no wonder that Clawpaw's memories of her brother had been tarnished and ripped apart until she hated him more then anything else. Just like everyone else. "You didn't have to leave. You were a coward, Whisperblaze. A coward." Her voice was soft once more, shaking with anger, and her hues were narrowed until it looked like she was ready to kill.

Girlfriend? Ew. No. Gross. Yeah, Redflight had a crush on him. So what? What was she supposed to do about it, beg him to take her? Uh uh. No way. Redflight was fine with it if he didn't feel the same way, it wouldn't really matter - it was just a stupid crush. And as long as no big deal was made about it, she was okay. She wouldn't care. But, at the tom's reaction, her anger seemed to fade a little and she looked somewhat amused. Was Scorpionsting okay? "You okay there, Scorpionsting? You look a little put out, are you actually upset with Mr. Perfect over there?" The feline asked, coming up alongside her companion. Yeah - even she had to admit that Charmpelt was 'Mr. Perfect.' But, he's a flirt. I hate flirts. Redflight thought with a shudder, hoping that the idiot feline would just go away. Redflight's expression changed almost instantly when Shiverlight's paw lashed out at the tom. Get him, Shiverlight! She felt like yowling, but at the moment... perhaps that was better left unsaid. She hoped that lash had given Charmpelt a mark. But, as far as she could tell, he was just stunned. He'd moved back a little - otherwise? He was fine. "Nice show, Shiverlight. And nice job smacking him in the face, yeah?" She mewed with a mischievous expression. Okay. So Redflight was being stupid. She had a right. After all, that idiot RiverClanner had just gotten what he deserved. A nice smack in the face, but the only part she was regretting? That she hadn't been the one to give it to him.

Charmpelt bared his teeth at the ShadowClan tom. "If I wanted to fight, you would be on the ground bleeding out and your little sidekicks would be watching you die. So I'm going to tell you one more time to get your girlfriend out of her-" He was cut off by a powerful lash from Shiverlight that sent him stumbling backwards. So. If that was the way it was, fine. For a moment he appeared to be in shock, just staring at Shiverlight as though he couldn't believe she had actually done something like that. As though he couldn't believe that, once he thought she might like him, she would turn around and smack him in the face all to put on a show for her precious little clanmates. His hues narrowed and then he glanced over towards Redflight. "There's no need for you to be so rude, Shiverlight. I'm sure this pretty girl would just love to come with me... yeah? You want to spend the night, get away from your idiot clanmates, precious?" Charmpelt shot a triumphant look in Scorpionsting's direction, one that seemed to say I win, you lose - and then an angry one in Shiverlight's direction. One that seemed to scream 'we're done.' He had seen them going places. But apparently that wasn't happening. Of course, he might have suspected something like this coming from a ShadowClanner. And honestly, he wasn't interested in Redflight. She was obviously infatuated with her little boyfriend, and he with her. Charmpelt could see it. The question was, could they?

Scorpionstings eyes fixated on the charming Tom. Pfft. nobody has ever been so stupid to challenge three cats at once! thought the Tom triumphantly. If this toms better Witt didn't get to him before he made the mistake he was sure Shiverlight or Redflight would step in to rough him up if attempted anything on any one of them. He looked over his shoulder at Redflight. This certainly was not the time to be doing that. No no no no no. Not in front of this smug faced fish eater. "Who wouldn't be, the sight of such a smug face should get anybody riled up" he meowed. Flattening his ears to the side of his head. Tail lashing with amusement. "You are supposedly going to do that to me? Ha! In your dreams fish breath!" he yowled. Getting down into battle stance when suddenly shiverlights paw snapped out with quick speed and caught the Tom on the side of the face. Scorpionstings eyes flew open with surprise and he took a step back expecting the Tom to have blamed the strike on him, it was so quick he wasn't sure wether or not the Riverclanner caught who was responsible. He turned back to Redflight with a triumphant pair of sparkling eyes. He deserved a good whack in the face. Even if it wasn't from him he deserved it from anybody present. He looked smugly at the warrior "I suppose I don't even have to do it. Shiverlight seems ready to do so" he mused. Face shinning with unexplainable joy. Never had he ever been able to rile himself up so, and it felt good to see whoever had done such a thing and get what's coming to them.

He was going to flirt with Redflight? It hurt her inside but she was t goign to say anything about that. No. This wasn't her problem anymore. In fact she was problably only ever going to see him one more time, to spit on his grave and dance when he was gone. The thought mused her. But when she was reminded of her previously irate state of mind her body seemed to tense up again. He had the nerve to do that to her? Throw her under the bus? No sir not when she was around to show him up because... IM NOT TAKING THAT! she thought. Her chest heaved in massive breaths and her eyes blazed with fury. She didn't care what she said in front of her clanmates anymore. Get her in trouble, get her exiled, get her shunned she didn't care at all. She wasn't going to take any more of this mousedung. She stepped up close to him and thrust her face into his, "you think you can just throw be under the bus like that don't you? You think I'm a push over? You think you can walk up all over me and leave without a scratch CHARMPELT dear? I'm afraid your mistaken love because it ain't happening!" she screeched into his face. Her claws raking at the grass. But on close examination you could see tears in her eyes genuine tears. She tried to cover them up before turning around. But she stayed like this for a long time, just looking at him hoping to starclan he didn't notice. "Just to think... I was starting to get to like you... I knew it was a mistake... And yet I still..." she whispered. Stoping short of herself than turning her face away from him quickly.

François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2017, 07:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Scorpionstings eyes fixated on the charming Tom. Pfft. nobody has ever been so stupid to challenge three cats at once! thought the Tom triumphantly. If this toms better Witt didn't get to him before he made the mistake he was sure Shiverlight or Redflight would step in to rough him up if attempted anything on any one of them. He looked over his shoulder at Redflight. This certainly was not the time to be doing that. No no no no no. Not in front of this smug faced fish eater. "Who wouldn't be, the sight of such a smug face should get anybody riled up" he meowed. Flattening his ears to the side of his head. Tail lashing with amusement. "You are supposedly going to do that to me? Ha! In your dreams fish breath!" he yowled. Getting down into battle stance when suddenly shiverlights paw snapped out with quick speed and caught the Tom on the side of the face. Scorpionstings eyes flew open with surprise and he took a step back expecting the Tom to have blamed the strike on him, it was so quick he wasn't sure wether or not the Riverclanner caught who was responsible. He turned back to Redflight with a triumphant pair of sparkling eyes. He deserved a good whack in the face. Even if it wasn't from him he deserved it from anybody present. He looked smugly at the warrior "I suppose I don't even have to do it. Shiverlight seems ready to do so" he mused. Face shinning with unexplainable joy. Never had he ever been able to rile himself up so, and it felt good to see whoever had done such a thing and get what's coming to them.

He was going to flirt with Redflight? It hurt her inside but she was t goign to say anything about that. No. This wasn't her problem anymore. In fact she was problably only ever going to see him one more time, to spit on his grave and dance when he was gone. The thought mused her. But when she was reminded of her previously irate state of mind her body seemed to tense up again. He had the nerve to do that to her? Throw her under the bus? No sir not when she was around to show him up because... IM NOT TAKING THAT! she thought. Her chest heaved in massive breaths and her eyes blazed with fury. She didn't care what she said in front of her clanmates anymore. Get her in trouble, get her exiled, get her shunned she didn't care at all. She wasn't going to take any more of this mousedung. She stepped up close to him and thrust her face into his, "you think you can just throw be under the bus like that don't you? You think I'm a push over? You think you can walk up all over me and leave without a scratch CHARMPELT dear? I'm afraid your mistaken love because it ain't happening!" she screeched into his face. Her claws raking at the grass. But on close examination you could see tears in her eyes genuine tears. She tried to cover them up before turning around. But she stayed like this for a long time, just looking at him hoping to starclan he didn't notice. "Just to think... I was starting to get to like you... I knew it was a mistake... And yet I still..." she whispered. Stoping short of herself than turning her face away from him quickly.

Redflight was furious about the tom flirting with her. "For your information, fish breath, I would rather kill myself then spend a single minute by your side. And that's not even to mention that I'm pretty sure my friend over here would prefer for me to stay with him. Though that's none of your business, is it now?" Redflight mewed, stepping a little closer to Scorpionsting. What Charmpelt had said earlier made her feel a little uneasy. But - Scorpionsting was a full grown warrior, he could take care of himself, right? Still, Redflight felt as though she had assigned herself the role of his protector when she had started hanging around him. Besides, he wasn't supposed to fight. That wasn't - that couldn't be - a part of the tom's nature. From what she had seen he was friendly. Generous. Very caring. Not a natural-born fighter and besides, this other cat looked muscular and ready to take on anyone who was going to fight him. Although Redflight would have had him down on the ground in a flash, it appeared she wouldn't need to. Because as far as she could tell? Charmpelt wasn't that much of a threat. Not now, anyways... being challenged by a ShadowClan female. Though Redflight thought he was quite right to be nervous about that. Females in ShadowClan tended to be feisty! Rare was the occasion when she met a nervous or shy she cat in her own Clan. After all, they were a Clan of intelligent cats. And, what did they have to fear from the puny cats of the other Clans?

Her words amused the tom. He saw them coming. He could see Shiverlight's little temper tantrums coming from miles away. Mainly because every time he was with her, she was screaming at him about something or another. Of course she was. Why had he thought today would be any different? And especially with other cats there. But, he had to figure out something to say. Something smart. "Oh, Shiverlight. Flirting with me now, darling? You like toying with me, don't you? It's nice, isn't it?" The tom asked with a purr, sounding amused as he did so. But, looking at her hues, he was surprised to see what he believed were tears in them. For a moment he was going to say something until he heard her quiet whisper. That was the least Shiverlight thing he could think of anyone doing. Was she okay? There had to be something wrong with her for her to be acting like that. "I, I... you... I, um..." For once, the handsome Chausie was lost for words. Completely and totally lost. What was he supposed to say in this situation? There was no flirtatious comment for him to make. So, he did the next best thing. The tom stretched his head across the border - eyeing the two ShadowClan cats warily - and lightly touched his nose to her. He kept it there for just a moment. Just long enough for her to realize that he was sorry. But, he couldn't risk keeping his face anywhere near Shiverlight for very long. So after that moment the tom moved away, his expression more apologetic then before.

Old July 4th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Redflight was furious about the tom flirting with her. "For your information, fish breath, I would rather kill myself then spend a single minute by your side. And that's not even to mention that I'm pretty sure my friend over here would prefer for me to stay with him. Though that's none of your business, is it now?" Redflight mewed, stepping a little closer to Scorpionsting. What Charmpelt had said earlier made her feel a little uneasy. But - Scorpionsting was a full grown warrior, he could take care of himself, right? Still, Redflight felt as though she had assigned herself the role of his protector when she had started hanging around him. Besides, he wasn't supposed to fight. That wasn't - that couldn't be - a part of the tom's nature. From what she had seen he was friendly. Generous. Very caring. Not a natural-born fighter and besides, this other cat looked muscular and ready to take on anyone who was going to fight him. Although Redflight would have had him down on the ground in a flash, it appeared she wouldn't need to. Because as far as she could tell? Charmpelt wasn't that much of a threat. Not now, anyways... being challenged by a ShadowClan female. Though Redflight thought he was quite right to be nervous about that. Females in ShadowClan tended to be feisty! Rare was the occasion when she met a nervous or shy she cat in her own Clan. After all, they were a Clan of intelligent cats. And, what did they have to fear from the puny cats of the other Clans?

Her words amused the tom. He saw them coming. He could see Shiverlight's little temper tantrums coming from miles away. Mainly because every time he was with her, she was screaming at him about something or another. Of course she was. Why had he thought today would be any different? And especially with other cats there. But, he had to figure out something to say. Something smart. "Oh, Shiverlight. Flirting with me now, darling? You like toying with me, don't you? It's nice, isn't it?" The tom asked with a purr, sounding amused as he did so. But, looking at her hues, he was surprised to see what he believed were tears in them. For a moment he was going to say something until he heard her quiet whisper. That was the least Shiverlight thing he could think of anyone doing. Was she okay? There had to be something wrong with her for her to be acting like that. "I, I... you... I, um..." For once, the handsome Chausie was lost for words. Completely and totally lost. What was he supposed to say in this situation? There was no flirtatious comment for him to make. So, he did the next best thing. The tom stretched his head across the border - eyeing the two ShadowClan cats warily - and lightly touched his nose to her. He kept it there for just a moment. Just long enough for her to realize that he was sorry. But, he couldn't risk keeping his face anywhere near Shiverlight for very long. So after that moment the tom moved away, his expression more apologetic then before.

What Redflight said certainly reassured him and he felt 100% better in his confidence about Redfligts reaction. Perhaps it was his catious side trying to defend her when she needn't any defending. Or perhaps something deeper than a bond of friendship he was trying to protect. Maybe he liked her too. No. That's Mouse brained. It is a big comitment in his mind to liking someone. And he knew only when he KNEW for sure was when he would tell her he liked her back. Scorpionsting didn't like being angry, or riled up. It just made him feel bad inside. But knowing how much Redflight wanted to stick it to the Tom made those feelings disappear for a bit. Though his unwavering defensiveness made any cat who didn't know him look intimidating enough. But when Shiverlight stepped up he believed the Tom would have nothing to say afterwards. He needn't be defensive any more. Just step back and allow things to flow between Shiverlight and the warrior before the Shadowclanners would quickly slip back to the pine trees and leave the no go fish breath flirtatious tom. Shiverlight could certainly speak for herself and take a chance to try and shut her up once she's at it is one and a million. Nobody seemed to compete with redflights fiery rage except for maybe this slender Molly. And from his perspective that's a lot of rage. It reminded him so much of Redflight because before... She liked him there was only shrieking and him cowering and just lots and lots and lots of yelling. He never said anything but once it stopped he felt a little more at ease.

Her heart just dropped, it was like telling a mouse to go Swiming and a fish to go dig a hole and collect berries! It was useless getting these points across to him when he he didn't care. Her anger broiled within her veins. Why can't I just never come back. Leave him waiting. "You know what, Get away from us! Go back to riverclan where you belong!" she fired at him one last time. Perhaps she would never return to see the Tom. Take border patrols across the territory. Never here. No. Just as Shiverlight was about to pull her face away he leaned in. She felt the slight bump from his nose and the spark, she flinched but didn't pull away. Her heart beat at a quicker pace and she shut her eyes after a prolonged second. She didn't realize but she had been howling her breath up until this point and allowed a heavy sigh to escaoe her maw. Was it relief? Did she just need a breath? She didn't even quite know herself. At this vertical angel it was hard for Redflight and scorpionsting to have seen what was going on. That was good. Perhaps truly he did feel sorry for what he had done. Or not. Sometimes you just played a wild card on charmpelt and you'd have to take what you get out of it. Her paranoia began to eat at her belly and suddenly she wasn't so sure what he was doing this for. If she acted like she didn't enjoy it either way she wouldn't be too terribly hurt. Right?

François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2017, 10:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

What Redflight said certainly reassured him and he felt 100% better in his confidence about Redfligts reaction. Perhaps it was his catious side trying to defend her when she needn't any defending. Or perhaps something deeper than a bond of friendship he was trying to protect. Maybe he liked her too. No. That's Mouse brained. It is a big comitment in his mind to liking someone. And he knew only when he KNEW for sure was when he would tell her he liked her back. Scorpionsting didn't like being angry, or riled up. It just made him feel bad inside. But knowing how much Redflight wanted to stick it to the Tom made those feelings disappear for a bit. Though his unwavering defensiveness made any cat who didn't know him look intimidating enough. But when Shiverlight stepped up he believed the Tom would have nothing to say afterwards. He needn't be defensive any more. Just step back and allow things to flow between Shiverlight and the warrior before the Shadowclanners would quickly slip back to the pine trees and leave the no go fish breath flirtatious tom. Shiverlight could certainly speak for herself and take a chance to try and shut her up once she's at it is one and a million. Nobody seemed to compete with redflights fiery rage except for maybe this slender Molly. And from his perspective that's a lot of rage. It reminded him so much of Redflight because before... She liked him there was only shrieking and him cowering and just lots and lots and lots of yelling. He never said anything but once it stopped he felt a little more at ease.

Her heart just dropped, it was like telling a mouse to go Swiming and a fish to go dig a hole and collect berries! It was useless getting these points across to him when he he didn't care. Her anger broiled within her veins. Why can't I just never come back. Leave him waiting. "You know what, Get away from us! Go back to riverclan where you belong!" she fired at him one last time. Perhaps she would never return to see the Tom. Take border patrols across the territory. Never here. No. Just as Shiverlight was about to pull her face away he leaned in. She felt the slight bump from his nose and the spark, she flinched but didn't pull away. Her heart beat at a quicker pace and she shut her eyes after a prolonged second. She didn't realize but she had been howling her breath up until this point and allowed a heavy sigh to escaoe her maw. Was it relief? Did she just need a breath? She didn't even quite know herself. At this vertical angel it was hard for Redflight and scorpionsting to have seen what was going on. That was good. Perhaps truly he did feel sorry for what he had done. Or not. Sometimes you just played a wild card on charmpelt and you'd have to take what you get out of it. Her paranoia began to eat at her belly and suddenly she wasn't so sure what he was doing this for. If she acted like she didn't enjoy it either way she wouldn't be too terribly hurt. Right?
The slightest smile appeared on the feline's maw, disappearing a second later. Smiling was not something that Redflight often did. She normally had a scowl on her features, because no one had really given her reason to smile. What reason could she have when she was always mad at the world? The world was stupid. Made mistakes. And Redflight didn't like it. The reddish she cat took a single step closer towards her friend and stayed there for a second. Just looking at him. Taking her eyes off of the two arguing felines and staring at her friend. See, crushes were simple. They were easy to work out. You found someone, you liked them, you told them, if they liked you perhaps they would "ask you out," end of story. Flirting was stupid. Sincere compliments were always nice. Not that Redflight held much by those, either... since the cats who gave them to her were normally cats who were known for flirting in the past, or she was paranoid about them because she was just that type of a cat. Redflight's hues narrowed as she watched the two, and her tail lashed lightly, brushing up against Scorpionsting - though less in a 'hey, I like you' or 'it's going to be okay' or playful manner and more in a careless manner. Honestly, the she cat didn't even know it was happening. Her hues were narrowed, her expression was annoyed, and she was quite bothered by the scene from the two.

"Now then, beautiful... how about getting these two out of here, hm?"
The Chausie murmured in a low voice - perhaps trying to get her to listen to him, or maybe he was taking comfort in the fact she wasn't screaming at him for once. "I was just trying to get you off my back. You know that. She's not my type." He purred, a mischievous gleam entering his hues. Had she been jealous about him flirting with Redflight? Perhaps. But, it wasn't the type of thing that he would rub in... oh no, Charmpelt was a saint. He would never do something like that. And he especially wouldn't hold it above the grumpy, previously indifferent towards him she cat. Not unless she were to do something, and then he just might 'bring it up...' the tom was hoping that he wouldn't have to, though. Right now all he wanted to do was discuss things with Shiverlight. Maybe she would yell at him again. Maybe she wouldn't. Either way, the tom would be pleased with the outcome. He honestly liked the challenge of her, getting shot down by her, every few seconds. It was a dream come true, the ultimate challenge for Charmpelt, and it would go on forever for him. As far as the Chausie could tell? Shiverlight wasn't that interested in him. Wait... had she meant like like, as in... as in the love type of like? Or just as a potiential friend? A subject that needed to be revisited - right as soon as these other cats left.

Old July 4th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The slightest smile appeared on the feline's maw, disappearing a second later. Smiling was not something that Redflight often did. She normally had a scowl on her features, because no one had really given her reason to smile. What reason could she have when she was always mad at the world? The world was stupid. Made mistakes. And Redflight didn't like it. The reddish she cat took a single step closer towards her friend and stayed there for a second. Just looking at him. Taking her eyes off of the two arguing felines and staring at her friend. See, crushes were simple. They were easy to work out. You found someone, you liked them, you told them, if they liked you perhaps they would "ask you out," end of story. Flirting was stupid. Sincere compliments were always nice. Not that Redflight held much by those, either... since the cats who gave them to her were normally cats who were known for flirting in the past, or she was paranoid about them because she was just that type of a cat. Redflight's hues narrowed as she watched the two, and her tail lashed lightly, brushing up against Scorpionsting - though less in a 'hey, I like you' or 'it's going to be okay' or playful manner and more in a careless manner. Honestly, the she cat didn't even know it was happening. Her hues were narrowed, her expression was annoyed, and she was quite bothered by the scene from the two.

"Now then, beautiful... how about getting these two out of here, hm?"
The Chausie murmured in a low voice - perhaps trying to get her to listen to him, or maybe he was taking comfort in the fact she wasn't screaming at him for once. "I was just trying to get you off my back. You know that. She's not my type." He purred, a mischievous gleam entering his hues. Had she been jealous about him flirting with Redflight? Perhaps. But, it wasn't the type of thing that he would rub in... oh no, Charmpelt was a saint. He would never do something like that. And he especially wouldn't hold it above the grumpy, previously indifferent towards him she cat. Not unless she were to do something, and then he just might 'bring it up...' the tom was hoping that he wouldn't have to, though. Right now all he wanted to do was discuss things with Shiverlight. Maybe she would yell at him again. Maybe she wouldn't. Either way, the tom would be pleased with the outcome. He honestly liked the challenge of her, getting shot down by her, every few seconds. It was a dream come true, the ultimate challenge for Charmpelt, and it would go on forever for him. As far as the Chausie could tell? Shiverlight wasn't that interested in him. Wait... had she meant like like, as in... as in the love type of like? Or just as a potiential friend? A subject that needed to be revisited - right as soon as these other cats left.

"Give it to him Shiverlight" he meows smugly.meathcing them get nice and close.mhe could hear muffled whispers but nothing too definitive. He flinched when he felt Redflights tail on his flank, but didn't move. Felling to comfort at his side was re that he could wish for from her. They were taking baby steps but they were getting there. Slowly. The Tom leaned into the she cat, feeling her broad shoulder pressed against his, he didn't know it but he had been holding his bretah and hoping for the best. If she snapped at him he would create a tail length radius around himself and stay in it at all costs. Redflight was unpredictable, it proved a challenge to make her happy sometimes. And maybe that was good. He needed discipline in his life. The Tom looked across at her. His eyes sparkling with some sort of excitement.

Shiverlight stepped back and turned away "...." she said nothing but onyl stared

[ SORRY! These sucked but I'm lazy and tired ]

François Lelord

Last edited by BEAR.; July 15th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.