Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Submission.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:47 AM
☆ LF: mallowflash art ☆
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:21 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:01 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:57 AM

Old June 7th, 2021, 06:15 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@WarriorzFan [ ShadowClan's currently closed to outsiders]

Dawnstar was exceedingly confused, she couldn't a Flowerflame in the clan, but perhaps that was past her time. Whatever, she wasn't going to try and piece everything together right now. "Well, if you want to keep him, I don't care, but he's your responsibility. Also, pick a better name for him. I hate that name." Spike? Disgusting, it sounded like a dumb twoleg kittypet name. Weak and dull, at least find something better fitting for a member of ShadowClan.

"Seriously, you left your clan just for that." Dawnstar quipped, not that that was a bad reason. Dawnstar was simply picky about clan-hopper. They bounce around and show no signs of loyalty. "Do you have an actual reason I should let you join. I despise cats who don't understand the meaning of loyalty about as much as I do soft kittypets, but they have an excuse being how they were raised, you don't."
[Bramble informed me that you were taking over Viper so reply whenever]

"Waspkit." Dawnstar tasted the name on her tongue, whisker twitching in thought. It wasn't a bad name, it didn't sound terrible like some of the ShadowClan cats, plus, he made a good point. Wasp wasn't the biggest in the forest, but even Dawnstar disliked deal with them. If stung just right, the insect could easily kill a cat. "Acceptable, he better live up to that name." She tossed the words over a broad shoulder as she walked off.
[We're done, he can be submitted to the allegiances if he hasn't already]

Dawnstar was about three seconds away from taking a swipe at the small cat. She was pushing buttons that should not be pushed. "Rainkit, I'm not in the mood for your games or sarcasm. I want the name of the cat who took you, if I find out that your lying to me, I'm going to hurt very badly." Dawnstar had very little patience for whatever Rainkit was trying to pull.

Dawnstar ears perked, catching bits of the mumble, but not enough to understand what she was whining about. Something trust and telling the clan. Duskfern was being a mousebrain, the massive dark tabby was growing jaded with the attitude. She still refused to explain what was so much more important than ShadowClan. If she wanted the clan judgment so be it, but Dawnstar was pretty certain that she was going to be exiled for being a deserter.

"Follow, we'll ask the clan for their thoughts on your so-called loyalty," Dawnstar ordered, strutting away with her tail high. This would be the first she asked for her clan's judgment, she was somewhat excited for it. She already knew what the final result would be, but Duskfern seems so certain about herself.
[Moving this to the clearing]

Now, who was this? The bushes rustle purposely as the fierce leader of ShadowClan escaped their grip. Her eyes were peered down at the paw tracks left behind by a cat. The scent didn't belong to one of her own. How many more outsiders needed to die before they got the deal about trespassing.

Following the tracks and the scent, she stumbled upon a pale gray molly with a single black paw. The paw made her stand out, Dawnstar recalled a kit with such coloring. "Ashkit?" The scarred molly questioned, golden eyes meeting the younger cat. "You've certainly grown." And she had, she was over due for an apprentice ceremony. "You're not dead, and you don't look injured so why are you here?"

Exiting the camp to start her solo patrol, thick muscles bunched up while her ears served and her nose twitched. Behind all the pine and fresh Shadowclan smell, she picked up something new. Intrigued, Dawnstar followed it a bit ways out and found a white and silver tabby. "Shiverkit, really?"

Her stronger physique remained on edge, fur refusing to lay flat, and eyes fiery and calculating. The molly really did enjoy courting death, she didn't even flinch at the leader display, Dawnstar was not shrewd enough to say that she wasn't impressed. The mongrel had acted the same with her, even known, he happily flirted with death with every word out of his maw to her. Dawnstar couldn't help but wonder where these two came from and what gave them such egos. Her mutt had proven that he had the skill to back up bark, she was going to assume that this molly was much the same. Although she didn't sport as many scars as the Grimmy, she lacked the usual ShadowClan build. A more brains than brawns type of gal.

The more that was explained more settled the leader became. The anger faded bit by bit from her eyes, the fur laid flat, but her claws remained out, curved tips sliding in and out of the ground. The amber orbs filled with uncertainty as she heard that she played some vital role in her mutts involvement with ShadowClan. Flattery and praise really rubbed Dawnstar in the wrong way, she did not get it much and so has built up quite a resistance to it. Pretty words often lacked sincerity, Dawnstar had seemed to grow accustomed to hearing criticism, insults, and belittlement of her views and values. She didn't need to glorify by anyone else, she knew who and what she was. So the tortie's words put her on guard, but not quite as violently.

"Does it look like I'm concerned about the thoughts of rubbish and oafs? Please, traitors, deserters, and weaklings aren't even an afterthought to me. That fact that you're actually interesting me, now that some food for thought." Her mew was more her thinking out loud than for the other molly. "You're as infuriating as my Grimmutt and I don't even think you're trying to be." She grumbled repeating to herself. Hating and liking someone at the same time was never going to be easy.

Dawnstar didn't like how she said she was interested in her yet before she was interested in ShadowClan. However, it was possible to be interested in more than one thing at the same time. "I've already tested that mongrel's strength, he passed with flying colors. If you've spent enough time with him to actually know him and aren't dead, you must possess a similar skill set or something that's kept you alive. You two certainly both have a love of recklessness." They didn't fear death, which was nice, but if this cat was going to live long enough to serve ShadowClan and carry out Dawnstar's orders, it would be nice if she and mongrel took a bit more time to value their lives. They'd belong to the leader, naturally.

"You don't look particularly intimidating, but you do care an air of confidence around you and I would hope that's come from moons of experience not reckless arrogance. That mongrel did a number on my body during his initiation, you don't look like a fighter, but you do keep me on edge, much like a snake. I know I can kill you, but I'm not certain the damage is worth it."Dawnstar's body was her weapon, she kept it honed and maintained herself, win or lose, if she took too badly a beating her body would suffer and that weapon would dull. She pretty much tied with the Mongreldung during his initiation, she was going to assume the same would be with the snake.

"Name?" She bet it was something odd and difficult to say like Destrix. The she-cat could thank Grimmy for the free pass, Dawnstar would test this one a bit differently than she had the mongrel. After she proved herself competent and trustworthy Dawnstar would decide on whether it worth the headache of taking this one as a mate. Dawnstar should get her head examined, but why? She already knew she was insane but sane. She had a strange attraction to potential threats and cats that infuriated her apparently. This made her wonder what else she was attracted to, Dawnstar didn't do types, but it might be entertaining to figure that out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Fiercefire nodded. "We can call him Stormkit." He mewed, looking to his brother & Spike for their opinions. ( @feather lily, @Sky13 )
"Am Stowmkit" Stormkit agreed.
//
:I am a clan cat at heart, I want a clan to defend, but not Windclan. They dont deserve my strength, with a leader as weak as Bunnystar, and an ambitious yet hot-headed deputy like Wolffang." Viper mewed. "It doesn't feeling like clan hopping to me, just finding my place in this world, a place where I feel at home, a place I can fight for." He told Dawnstar
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old June 7th, 2021, 08:00 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky13 View Post

//
:I am a clan cat at heart, I want a clan to defend, but not Windclan. They dont deserve my strength, with a leader as weak as Bunnystar, and an ambitious yet hot-headed deputy like Wolffang." Viper mewed. "It doesn't feeling like clan hopping to me, just finding my place in this world, a place where I feel at home, a place I can fight for." He told Dawnstar
Fiercefire smiled at his little brother ( @feather lily )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 7th, 2021, 08:36 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

//
Quote:

Frogfang nodded I will care for him along my own kits he looked at his brother me and fiercefire will he added. They would have to train him to be a strong warrior of shadowclan. It seemed the others had come up with a name so he gave a nod of approval.

@Undertaker

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old June 7th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Frogfang nodded I will care for him along my own kits he looked at his brother me and fiercefire will he added. They would have to train him to be a strong warrior of shadowclan. It seemed the others had come up with a name so he gave a nod of approval.

@Undertaker
Fiercefire nodded. "He'll be closest to the age of your kits, raise him like he's your son. He hopefully won't remember any other way." Fiercefire mewed.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old June 7th, 2021, 09:31 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post

@Undertaker
Quote:

Fiercefire nodded. "He'll be closest to the age of your kits, raise him like he's your son. He hopefully won't remember any other way." Fiercefire mewed.
Stormkit had lost interest in the conversation. He was busy mewing his new name to himself. "Stowmkit, Stowmkit, Stowrmkit." He mewed, trying to get the 'r'.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old June 7th, 2021, 09:57 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Rainkit sighed and got the point,realizing that it was not wise to to pull that kind of stuff on a clan leader,"I don't know this cats name,but"she gulped and shivered,her eyes betrayed a hint of fear,"I was playing with pebblekit,and our moss ball rolled behind the warriors den,pebblekit ran to go get dusksong,and I when to get the moss"she continued in a small voice,her eyes glazed as if re-seeing the event,"That's when I saw this back tom stuffing the mouse with the death berries,and the second he left I decided to steal the mouse,and I did and ran out of camp,I don't think anyone saw me"she paused to take a deep breath."I was able to get a good distance,but the tom caught up to me and threatened to kill me,and soon dumped me out here"she finished.
@Undertaker

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset

Last edited by Twilight Wing; June 7th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 06:03 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(I was planning on having her and Shimmer join before it closed, so they can join.)
Name: Pippa
Rank Request: Kit
Reason for Joining: For a long time, she's heard stories of "cat-groups" and "wild cats", and one day, she finally set out for them with her best friend Shimmer. She embarked on a day-long journey, and was later taken back to camp by Tigerpaw and Buckpaw (with Shimmer). Buckpaw originally wanted to capture them, but Tigerpaw convinced him to let them join. Pippa really wants to live wild, as well as learn how to hunt and fight.

@Undertaker

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 7th, 2021 at 06:04 PM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 06:17 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Undertaker @AJK444444

~ PIPPA ~

Pippa bounded into the den with obvious excitement. She was so eager to meet this Dawn-cat? Dawnstar, they'd called her? She was really glad that Tiger-something had stopped Buckpaw from capturing them. But right now, the kit had boundless energy. Her long tail was held high, and her heterochromatic amber eyes were even huger than normal. As soon as she saw the cat who she assumed to be her, she stared for a second. She was huge! And she looked super scary and strong, with a ton of scars! Pippa wanted to look like that. She wanted to grow to be big and strong and have a lot of scars. It didn't cross her mind how exactly someone got scars, however.

"Hi!" the she-kit mewed. "I'm Pippa! Though I heard that I might have to change my name to, like, something different?" That's what one of the wildcats had told her. She had also heard Tigerpaw saying something about this being a leader, and the one in charge, and even though this stuff normally went over her head, she remembered the fluffy cat saying something about... slaughtering? That sounded exciting, actually! Because Pippa wanted to be big and strong and stuff. "Um," she mewed, hopping from paw to paw, hardly managing to contain herself, "I wanted to join the shadow-group, because I heard that they were big and strong and fierce, and I wanna be like that too! I wanna crush my enemies and stuff! I used to live with house- Twolegs, but that got really boring, so I came here! I went on a journey with some friends, then Tigerpaw and Buckpaw came, and they forcefully brought us here! I wanted to join but he wanted to capture us or something, but then Tigerpaw talked them out of it."

Pippa had pretty much told the whole story, so she plopped down and looked at Dawn-cat pleadingly. "Plleeease can my friend and I join? I'll be good, I promise! I'll learn how to live like this, and, and, I'll do my best to learn to fight and stuff, and I'll... I'll kill anyone who messes with me! Yeah!" Pippa wasn't sure that she could kill anyone, but that small notion didn't cross her mind. Instead, she just jumped to her paws, trying to stop her skinny legs from trembling - not from fright, but from sheer excitement! Her eyes were shining, and she tried narrowing them slightly. She didn't know why, but this cat looked super serious and she didn't wanna act like she was just one moon old! Pippa also knew about her one reddish-looking eye, that looked really cool when she narrowed it, she had heard.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 7th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
(Sorry for such a late reply!)

- Mistheart -

She blue eyed she-cat was relieved that Dawnstar wasn’t as mad as she Imagined. this was her first time going missing and she shouldn’t be blamed for getting chased by dogs. That wasn’t her, or any other cats fault. Unless the made the dogs attack her.. but she didn’t know anyone near or in thunderclan that hated her gutss.. So, she wouldn’t get into much trouble. Right?

She looked up towards Dawnstar ”Im, I’m sorry!” she mewed quietly. once Dawnstar seemed like she was finished speaking Mistheart knew that Dawnstar wouldn’t want to wait all day for her self to reply, “I’m sorry D-Dawnstar.. I was out hunting uh, by the uh... the Thunderclan border.. and- and a pack of dogs.. they.. they chased me.. but- I got away I think..” she mewed.

- Spottedpaw -

Did Dawnstar seriously ask if she got lost? That was literally what she didn’t want her to ask..... Spottedpaw halfway rolled her eyes, before stretching her front legs. ”Hello to you too- I guesss” she mumbled. Spottedpaw really needed a nap, maybe one that would lastttttt- like 12 moons? Maybe... And explaining to Dawnstar how she got lost would hit help her situation. Exxeppppt being able to sleep in her nest in the apprentices’ den again.

Spottedpaw sat back up from stretching. ”Sorry Dawnstar.” she mewed, “I uh, I went out— by myself— with a warrior and i got distracted by a mouse whiiiichhh led me far away— and I got lost..” she explained, at least she actually tolled the sommmeee of the truth...
Old June 8th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

Stormkit had lost interest in the conversation. He was busy mewing his new name to himself. "Stowmkit, Stowmkit, Stowrmkit." He mewed, trying to get the 'r'.
Fiercefire purred at his little brother
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~