Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:21 PM

Old May 19th, 2024, 07:46 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Wolffang's single large, notched ear pricked when he heard Crowtooth's rumbling voice echoing around the camp. It seemed patrols were going out. Good that the life of the Clan kept going, despite everything that had happened.

Nostalgia settled deep within his core and spread through him like blood seeping from a wound. He remembered being the deputy once, organizing patrols and keeping an eagle eye on those who failed to obey the deadlines. It felt like so long ago, he realized with a jolt. Not recent. Not fresh. But a bygone era that he had left behind to be swept away by the wind. I wonder how many cats remember that I was the deputy, he thought.

Another pang ran through him - for all the cats he had lost since that distant time. Moorpaw, Snowypaw, Skyleaf... Fernrise...

A fresh wave of grief for the brown tabby tom struck him, harder than the kick of a buck. Wolffang shut his eyes briefly as it swamped him. Fernrise... The young, innocent cat who had been through far too much, died and come back so many times, and who was now dead forever. Wolffang had resigned himself to never seeing Fernrise again, but, when Crowtooth informed him about his death... the pain felt fresh. Please, StarClan... if he truly won't return... keep him safe. Keep him happy. Keep him at peace. He deserves it, after everything he's been through. Fernrise had gotten a warrior name, too, one he'd earned many times over.

Now it was anger that coursed through Wolffang as his thoughts flew to who had killed Fernrise. RiverClan. Those wild brutes. Killing Fallownose, torturing Twistedpaw, and then stealing yet another of Fernrise's lives. It made him sick with anger. They were beyond the warrior code, just as ShadowClan had been. They deserved to die. No honor allowed for the honorless.

Crowtooth calling his name made Wolffang perk up, drawing him out of his fury and grief. He was to go on a patrol. To ShadowClan. He still hated the brutes, but they had promised to help with RiverClan. He wasn't sure how to feel. After their tyranny and all the suffering they'd caused WindClan... WindClan was supposed to be their allies? It helped to think of it as a debt repaid. ShadowClan was repaying WindClan for everything they'd done. Still doesn't mean I trust them, he thought with a grunt as he rose to his paws. Yet Dawnstar, the ruler of those toads, had saved him, a fact Wolffang didn't like thinking about. The new scars on his throat from the minks - mostly covered by his neck fluff - could've been a lot worse if it weren't for her.

Wolffang shook it off and focused on the task at paw. Present. He was to be present for his Clan. His patrolmates were to be Vinepaw and... Littleshock. His lip curled. This really wasn't his day, was it? He despised the tiny she-cat and her pointless cruelty and her poisoned lies. Hopefully, she'd see some sense now that they knew who'd really killed Fallownose - the new RiverClan deputy, Dusklion. A low growl rumbled in his throat. He wanted to kill her himself - but perhaps that was something he should leave to Twilightstar. He could sink his claws into Cedarfrost instead. He would not let anyone get away with torturing Twistedpaw. In the past, he would've supported it, but now, the thought was vile. She didn't deserve any of it, just as Ashfeather hadn't.

These thoughts tumbled through his mind as he walked toward Crowtooth. It was chilly today, a cool breeze sinking into his thick, dappled gray pelt. The sky was overcast, too, a nice representation of his mood as it hid the beautiful blue behind downy gray. Not stormclouds or even rainclouds, just cloud cover. It seemed all the colder with their shadows stretching across the camp.

Wolffang paused in the camp's center and looked for his patrolmates. "Littleshock, Vinepaw," he called. "Over here."

@Poprock @Tallstar (This post is a little rambly lol, Wolffang's got a lot on his mind!)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:33 AM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

"EEEP! I GOING ON A PATROL IMMA LEARN TO HUNT LET'S LEAVE NOW!" Snowpaw danced around, then started darting around and started looking around Hawkfur, her mentor. "LET'S LEAVE ALREADY LET'S GO! I WANNA FEED THE CLAN ON MICE!" @Mica

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:36 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Vixenstare

Vixenstare padded out of the medicine den to the patrol place, careful with her movements so her wrappings didn't rip or fall off. Her orange and brown fur had bits of moss in them, which she quickly shook off. A patrol...How wonderful.

Vixenstare looked around for Mosspaw and Watertail, her eyes sharp. 'I can wait for a bit.'

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Rustleaf

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:00 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || no purrks
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Five minutes back and already Lichenpaw was on a patrol... thank the stars for that. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be just sitting around or not, she didn't think so, but she felt awkward going up to cats and asking if there was anything she could do. Besides, she was still technically an apprentice, so there was no way she'd be allowed alone in the territory. But a patrol is good, it's perfect actually. This way she can prove that she's still a useful asset to WindClan!

Her patrolmates are Silverrose and Barleypaw... two names she does not recognize. Before she was taken, there had been a Silverpaw, but not a Silverrose. Was it the same cat? Strange how time continues moving even if you're not around to witness it.

Feeling just a little out of sorts, Lichenpaw pads over to where the patroling teams are gathered, and waits for those she'd be joining, the new awkward anxiety prickling at her gut in an unfamiliar way.

[ @Estelle - silver // @Madelaine - barley ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old May 19th, 2024, 10:43 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dainty-looking gray paws rested over the edge of the entrance where the WindClan leader rested. She lifted her head, turning to look down at Lightingstorm as she called patrols together. She was ashamed to admit that she wasn't aware immediately that the molly was calling her for patrol. It took her a few seconds; thankfully she had been listening.

Stretching, Twilightstar spangs out of her den and lands among the roots below. It's been forever since she's been on a herb patrol, or a patrol in general. She recalled in her younger moons how much she loathed going out on patrols, now, they served as a much-needed break for her. She offered Lightningstorm a look full of gratitude as she looked around for her patrolmates.

Larkspring [ @Littlesun0112 ] | Lightningpaw [ @Lightningpaw666 ]
[I completely forgot I'm in a patrol with her]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 19th, 2024, 02:06 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Vinepaw-7 Moons-Tunnler-Anxious,Kind.

Vinepaw walked over to the cat who had called his name he had never met Wolffang but he heard that the Tom was a brave warrior so he felt safe with him while he perfered the tunnels he wouldn’t mind patrolling shadowclan border
Hey Wolffang I’m ready to go when you are” he looked at the older warrior while trying to maintain his composure

@TheNyanMinecart @Poprock

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; May 19th, 2024 at 02:08 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 06:45 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Warmsun Gave A Slight Nod To Crowtooth. Lightning Paw! Let's Go! The Brown Tom Called Out.
@Lightningpaw666
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 19th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:40 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare padded out of the medicine den to the patrol place, careful with her movements so her wrappings didn't rip or fall off. Her orange and brown fur had bits of moss in them, which she quickly shook off. A patrol...How wonderful.

Vixenstare looked around for Mosspaw and Watertail, her eyes sharp. 'I can wait for a bit.'

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Rustleaf
Watertail approched. If he'd have an apprentice they'd learn to be punctual

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old May 20th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."
@CloudlessEve @gs29513

It felt like it had been six thousand years since Spottedpaw had been able to leave the camp and of course it was borders. Spottedpaw was far too scared of all the other clans. Thunderclan was probably the one she was the least scared of but she knew that something would happen. Always something happened with these border type of patrols. How many cats got hurt or died from there? And she had to go out there near them? This was horrible!

Spottedpaw sat down and waited for her patrol members while trying her best to not look miserable.
Old May 20th, 2024, 02:26 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
12/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

ThunderClan's borders? I haven't been there before. I don't think we're angry at them, so this'll be easy! Noticing Spottedpaw already arrived, she knew the only one left was her mentor. She sat facing Spottedpaw, unaware of her feeling and wanting to talk to someone. "Spottedpaw, right? Have you ever been to the ThunderClan border? What's it like?" She knew she'd be seeing it soon, but she wanted to get a head's up. As she waited for a response, she wondered where her mentor was.

( @Fish - Spottedpaw , @gs29513 - Deadmoon )