Today 08:15 PM

Old October 5th, 2019, 07:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Jojo forced her fur to lie flat seeing the warrior calm down. "I just-" she began in a pitiful voice, a desperate look on her face, "I just need a place to stay... I can't go back to my Two-Leg. I hate being trapped there..." It was a pretty vague lie, but the rogue hoped it would work. Maybe this warrior would believe that this very tall, toned, and somewhat-scarred cat was just a kittypet with a difficult life who was trying to start over in the woods. Or, she may figure out that Jojo was full of mouse-dung and was just a rogue looking to wreak havoc wherever she could. She sat down, curled her tail around her front paws, and began to groom her chest, looking up every so often with wide, unassuming green eyes.
duskblossom nodded her head very slowly, absorbing the information delicately. her eyes went up to gaze at jojo questioningly. "well, i want you to know that i hate both kittypets, twolegs, and fires. i have no respect for any of those. but you have earned the smallest, slimmest, skinniest sliver of respect from me. you know why?" the warrior waited a few moments, not expecting her to answer, but as a little while for the words to sink in and as a dramatic pause. "because you ran away from the life you've pretty much gotten accustomed to, and, i'm assuming, always known. and you ran directly into trouble. i could never do that. it's a foolish act, but one worthy of a sprinkle of respect." duskblossom said this with a neutral tone, but hostility was still laced underneath. she wasn't sure what would happen if she hauled a kittypet back to camp; she hadn't been in that situation before, and quite frankly, she hadn't wanted to be in that scenario and hadn't had to worry about anything of the likes up until now.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 6th, 2019, 10:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The territory was Antstep's "safe place," so to speak. She came out here when she didn't feel like being around the other cats; it made things easier for her, living in the Clan and all. She loved ShadowClan, of course, and most of her clanmates were nice, but it was hard to get privacy out here. The cover of the territory allowed her to slip away and stay out of sight if needed, although she'd converse with whoever showed up, most of the time. Most warriors who came out here were looking for the same thing; a little peace and quiet. They were nice enough to talk with her if she approached them, but usually, they'd go their separate ways after a few minutes. Antstep didn't mind; she could entertain herself as well or better when she was alone.

It wasn't hard to find things to do out here; in the evenings, the sky turned gorgeous shades of purples and pinks and oranges that always put her in a good mood. It was the same in the early mornings. In the afternoons, she would hunt, which was why she was out here now. The Clan could always use all the prey it could get, and Antstep was a fairly good hunter; not the best, by any means, but she was good enough that she could usually catch a couple of things. Anything to help ShadowClan, right? At the moment, prey was becoming scarcer. The cold weather was beginning to set in, and Anstep knew it wouldn't be long before leaf-bare struck and with it, a shortage of prey. She slipped through the territory as silently as she could, keeping low to the ground as she did so, her tail drawing a light path behind her.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:09 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ~ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce buried her muzzle deep into his fur, inhaling deeply. She paused for a few moments, nuzzling Cascadespirit and enjoying his presence.
"Cascadespirit..." She mumbled, shuffling closer to him.
She gazed up into his eyes, her face scrunching up with fear.
"That's just it, I'm not sure. The leaders are gone, the rouges are horrible, and- oh Cascadespirit, what's going to become of Shadowclan?!"

@Nebby
His ears flattened, and his heart began to thump.
"I..I don't know, Kiwibounce. But I do know this. ShadowClan will be okay. It has always been okay. StarClan will protect us.."

@Lilyfur2

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

——————————
Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Will not be available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST.
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:29 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
He avoided her gaze, determined to keep embarrassment from gaining a greater hold over him. Listening to her talk about her hunt enveloped him in a sense of relaxation, as he wasn't the one having to speak for a while. "All the way to the border? You were careful, weren't you?" He frowned, wondering how a WindClan cat would have reacted. Some were suspicious of ShadowClanners; others treated them as they would anyone else. Smokestorm never knew which was which, and as a result, he'd become wary of WindClanners in the past few moons. More so than he'd been, anyways.

"Sorry. I'm sure you were careful, I'm.. on edge, that's all." Everyone was on edge nowadays. Smokestorm had always hated seeing Mothers sheltering their kits, or families being sure to tell each other they loved each other, in case something happened.. all of it was awful. He longed for happier days, and although he was certain it wouldn't be like this forever, it seemed like it had been like this for a while. If anything happened to Fairthorn; or any of his friends, for that matter; Smokestorm wasn't sure what he would do. He needed all the friends he could get here.

The tom blinked at her apology, his sluggish thoughts struggling to find an explanation for it until he realized what she was talking about. "Oh!" He exclaimed, swallowing the hard lump in his throat. "No, no, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong," Smokestorm explained, quick to jump in her defense. He always felt bad when someone else was apologizing; why should they have to? He was awkward and uncomfortable most of the time, if anything, he should be the one apologizing. Still, he was thankful she was being so thoughtful; it was a sweet thing to do.

"Hey, you don't have to worry about that. I think it's a good thing for you to speak your mind," He mewed. If only I could do the same thing. Fairthorn might have been able to teach him, but Smokestorm was pretty sure this was a skill you were born with, and not one that you learned. While he would have been happy to sit and listen to her, he figured it wasn't the best idea. Besides, he'd lived this long without going around saying what came into his mind. At this point, it probably would've shocked everyone he knew.

"So, how have you been? I hope you haven't been too stressed, I know.. there's a lot going on, huh?" There was always a lot going on. On the one hand, it was nice to never have a dull moment. On the other? Smokestorm would've liked to have a few relaxing days. Even one would have been welcomed at this point, and while he supposed that wasn't a part of surviving out here, he wished survival wasn't such a struggle all the time. Oh well. At least I'm not alone, right? Smokestorm doubted he would be able to survive alone.

Thank StarClan he'd never have to find out what that was like.
[ Oh, goodness! Dx I just noticed I spelled Smoke's name wrong in my last post! Sorry about that! ]

"Oh, don't worry," she said without concern, waving a paw, "I'm always careful." Which was true: Fairthorn was a stickler for the code. She'd never put a claw over the border, much less chase a rabbit over it! Even if a WindClanner or some other decided to make a fuss, I could easily take them, she added to herself, confidence from the thought leaking onto her expression.

Her yellow gaze swiveled back to him when he apologized. She didn't see the need to apologize, but she didn't feel like voicing it this time. Because, of course, everyone was on edge these days-- that was an emotion she could get. So instead, she nodded understandingly. She wished that it didn't have to be like this, that everything would go back to normal, but what good does that ever do? Wishing was like a wispy breeze, a tickle on your nose. It didn't do much, except maybe annoy you. Someone needed to do something! Someone needed to step up and lead ShadowClan back to her former glory. But who? Fairthorn picked at the needles in front of her. That's the question.

Her ears perked when his voice drew her back out of her thoughts. "Well- thanks," she said, clearly surprised. Her eyes squinted a little as she looked at him, suspicion creasing her brow. "A lot of others probably wouldn't agree with you there," she chuckled lightly, "They like cats who keep to themselves, cats who won't conflict with their opinions.. You know?" A hint of wry humor could clearly be heard in her tone. Cats like you Smokestorm, the thought popped into her mind suddenly, but she shooed it away guiltily. She didn't want to think badly of the tom; after all, he was being pretty nice!

"Oh, I like to take things in stride. What happens happens, I guess," she said in reply to Smokestorm's question,"I don't like to let my thoughts linger on bad things.." She shrugged, sighing. "I just wish--" She smiled; there was that word again. "--all this would hurry up and get over with." She was referring to the problems in ShadowClan, of course. She lifted and bit an itch on her paw. "How about you?" she asked almost nonchalantly, still inspecting the paw. But her ears were still perked, clearly interested in what he had to say.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 7th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old October 7th, 2019, 12:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

[ Oh, goodness! Dx I just noticed I spelled Smoke's name wrong in my last post! Sorry about that! ]

"Oh, don't worry," she said without concern, waving a paw, "I'm always careful." Which was true: Fairthorn was a stickler for the code. She'd never put a claw over the border, much less chase a rabbit over it! Even if a WindClanner or some other decided to make a fuss, I could easily take them, she added to herself, confidence from the thought leaking onto her expression.

Her yellow gaze swiveled back to him when he apologized. She didn't see the need to apologize, but she didn't feel like voicing it this time. Because, of course, everyone was on edge these days-- that was an emotion she could get. So instead, she nodded understandingly. She wished that it didn't have to be like this, that everything would go back to normal, but what good does that ever do? Wishing was like a wispy breeze, a tickle on your nose. It didn't do much, except maybe annoy you. Someone needed to do something! Someone needed to step up and lead ShadowClan back to her former glory. But who? Fairthorn picked at the needles in front of her. That's the question.

Her ears perked when his voice drew her back out of her thoughts. "Well- thanks," she said, clearly surprised. Her eyes squinted a little as she looked at him, suspicion creasing her brow. "A lot of others probably wouldn't agree with you there," she chuckled lightly, "They like cats who keep to themselves, cats who won't conflict with their opinions.. You know?" A hint of wry humor could clearly be heard in her tone. Cats like you Smokestorm, the thought popped into her mind suddenly, but she shooed it away guiltily. She didn't want to think badly of the tom; after all, he was being pretty nice!

"Oh, I like to take things in stride. What happens happens, I guess," she said in reply to Smokestorm's question,"I don't like to let my thoughts linger on bad things.." She shrugged, sighing. "I just wish--" She smiled; there was that word again. "--all this would hurry up and get over with." She was referring to the problems in ShadowClan, of course. She lifted and bit an itch on her paw. "How about you?" she asked almost nonchalantly, still inspecting the paw. But her ears were still perked, clearly interested in what he had to say.
Her lack of concern was concerning to Smokestorm, but he figured she would keep her word. She didn't seem like the type of cat to go back on it, not to mention he didn't think she would've gone against the warrior code in the first place. The warriors in ShadowClan had become more loyal lately; it had something to do with paranoia, Smokestorm thought, especially with the recent disaster striking ThunderClan. Ever since then, he'd been worried that something would happen to their home as well; so far, they'd been safe, but that could change at any second. Things were unpredictable out here. Some cats thought predictability was boring, but Smokestorm would have given anything for a boring, predictable life. Then again, he'd probably have to leave the Clan in order to get that, and there was no way he would leave his home.

"Oh, I know," He mewed with a slight chuckle. He knew what he was like; part of the reason he remained like this was because other cats liked it. They were happy to spend time with a cat who did what he was asked without question, who remained quiet and kept to himself most of the time. Smokestorm, of course, didn't want to upset anyone.. he tried his best to be the cat everyone wanted.

Her answer made sense; he could empathize with wanting this all over, and he figured most of the ShadowClan warriors could do the same thing. When the question was turned back on him, Smokestorm took a minute before he answered. "I've been okay, I guess." He wasn't hurt. He was still alive. He was okay, by most standards. "It's like you said, though, I wish all this would end already. I mean-- it seems like it's had a bad effect on everyone here, you know?" ShadowClan hadn't been the same lately, and although Smokestorm knew they'd make it through (they always did), for the moment, it was making him uncomfortable.

[it's fine!]

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
His ears flattened, and his heart began to thump.
"I..I don't know, Kiwibounce. But I do know this. ShadowClan will be okay. It has always been okay. StarClan will protect us.."

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce hesitated for a second, the straightened up. She didn't have to give up, not now. Cascadespirit was right, Starclan would watch over them. There would always be a Shadowclan, she was sure of it. The most important thing to do now was help her clan. And that she would do.
She glanced over at Cascadespirit, eyes blazing with renewed confidence and passion.
"That's true. And I know that no matter what happens, we will always defend Shadowclan." She mewed. She smiled shyly. "And we'll always be together."

@Nebby

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 7th, 2019, 09:26 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Kiwibounce hesitated for a second, the straightened up. She didn't have to give up, not now. Cascadespirit was right, Starclan would watch over them. There would always be a Shadowclan, she was sure of it. The most important thing to do now was help her clan. And that she would do.
She glanced over at Cascadespirit, eyes blazing with renewed confidence and passion.
"That's true. And I know that no matter what happens, we will always defend Shadowclan." She mewed. She smiled shyly. "And we'll always be together."

@Nebby

"Always."
He agreed. StarClan would protect them all. He would protect ShadowClan and Kiwibounce with his life.. for all thier future kits. He rubbed his muzzle along her jaw.
"I love you." He purred.

@Lilyfur2

Character Site

——————————

Old October 7th, 2019, 10:32 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Always."
He agreed. StarClan would protect them all. He would protect ShadowClan and Kiwibounce with his life.. for all thier future kits. He rubbed his muzzle along her jaw.
"I love you." He purred.

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce smiled, putting deeply. She couldn't imagine a moment without Cascadespirit. She licked the top of his head softly. She nudged him playfully.
"I love you to Starclan and back, and even more." She mewed quietly.

@Nebby

Old October 8th, 2019, 05:37 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Kiwibounce smiled, putting deeply. She couldn't imagine a moment without Cascadespirit. She licked the top of his head softly. She nudged him playfully.
"I love you to Starclan and back, and even more." She mewed quietly.

@Nebby

"And I'll always feel the same."
He whispered, placing his chin on top of her head. He began to purr softly. This, out here, with just Kiwibounce was a dream come true. He would do anything for her.
@Lilyfur2

Character Site

——————————

Old October 8th, 2019, 08:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"And I'll always feel the same."
He whispered, placing his chin on top of her head. He began to purr softly. This, out here, with just Kiwibounce was a dream come true. He would do anything for her.
@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce gave a pure of deep contentment, and gave a small laugh, burying her muzzle in his fur. She smiled, tucking her tail around him. She purred again, and looked up at Cascadespirit. She would protect him, and love him with her life.
"I love you so much..." She mewed, her voice trailing off. She felt a small ball of fear erupts inside of her. What if Cascadespirit was attacked by the rouges? What if she lost him? What if-
She was brought back to reality by the touch of her fur. She purred. I'll just have to live him like there's no tomorrow.

@Nebby