Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:49 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:48 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:38 PM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:36 PM

Old January 13th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Albatrosspaw(35/100)

Albatrosspaw listened to his mother, but froze once he felt someone tap his shoulder. "Who are you?.." He asked, still a bit scared from earlier.
Mothcloud watched and padded over, licking her sons ear softly. "This is your aunt. Nightstalker. Remember my mate that I told you about that passed away? This is his twin sister. She seems a bit fierce but she loves kits and apprentice's." Mothcloud reassured her son.

Nightstalker bowed her head softly to the young tom, her grey muzzle scarred.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old January 13th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's tattered ears twitched erratically as she listened to the Clan's response to her news. Most seemed delighted that they'd be allowed to cause as much trouble as they wanted without any backlash, but then some proved themselves nothing more than annoyances. As Dawnstar lifted her haunches to stand, she almost tripped over the hairball between her front legs. Forgot about Fogkit.

She sat down easily enough and sighed, the kitten was surprisingly docile and attentive, sadly she couldn't say the same for her clan. If they all listened like Fogkit these meetings would go smoother.

"I hate repeating myself so let's remove the fluff from our ears before I remove your ears entirely myself." She only had Bumblebrat's ear currently, more could also be added to that collection.

"Dovedance, I just said that no one without battle experience is allowed in ThunderClan's territory. If we add that with the fact that no one is allowed to go alone and that apprentices aren't even allowed to leave camp without a warrior, there is no reason to bother me with such dumb concerns." She spat at the warrior, aggravated.

"Silentraven, put your claws away unless you'd like to experience how painful it is to have them torn out of your paws." Dawnstar hissed.

"I'm not ordering anyone to invade ThunderClan's territory. If you wish to go, so long as you are not breaking the rules I just laid down again, you are free to invade at your leisure. You'd do well to remember that there are of course risks involved with invading. You'd do well to remember them before deciding to bring your apprentices along for the experience. If you're not certain that you can protect them or they can protect themselves, I wouldn't be bringing them with." Dawnstar addressed the clan. The Clan leader was aware of how risky this move was, just giving her clan the freedom to do as they pleased in enemy territory, but this was life one couldn't live without some risks. Still, she wouldn't punish anyone who didn't want to be involved with going after ThunderClan.

She knew Bumblestar didn't have any interest in kidnapping as she's proven last time. So her clanmates would be sent back to her dead or alive if they weren't careful or cunning enough to get out of trouble themselves. It would be interesting to see what ShadowClan would do with this newfound freedom. Dawnstar still needs several new enforcers, this would be a good way to separate the elite from the average.

"I do believe I said I'd discuss any ideas with you in my den." The Shadow Queen reminded those who were shouting out plans to her. She was not looking forward to discussing anything right this second. She still had to figure out what to do with this hairball.

As several Clanmates took to scolding Hawkgrowl, including Dancingkit, nothing said was stern enough so she took to offering her own words.

"You know what would be more impeccable, Hawkgrowl." Dawnstar's golden orbs blazed with anger after she heard the tom's little plan. She couldn't overlook that idea since it went against her direct orders. "You using that flea-sized brain between your ears to follow simple directions. I said no poisoning. ShadowClan does not need such feeble and deceitful tactics to win or prove anything. If I hear a word about kits or anyone else dying due to poison in ThunderClan, I'm shoving deathberries down your throat." She promised with a thunderous snarl. Seriously, why did cats have ears if they weren't going to listen?!

Dawnstar's eyes roamed the gathered to see if she needed to screech at anyone else. She missed Cougarivy, the molly would have been correcting some of these idiots without Dawnstar needing to say a word. Now that she thought about it, she missed quite a few cats that were no longer here. So much lost and wasted potential.

"Oh, that reminds me. There was a small fire in Sunkissed Creek. It was put out quickly and started by some stupid rogues. Whiteheart, Brokenpaw, and Wolftooth discovered them. Whiteheart was killed, and the rogues fled. I want patrols increased around Sunkissed Creek and any outsiders found there killed immediately." Dawnstar told them.

"Meeting dismissed." She finished and uncoiled her tail from around Fogkit as she stood over him.

"Hairball, am I taking you back to RiverClan?" Dawnstar asked, moving to scuff the kit so she could bring him down off the Shadowledge with her and plop him on the ground in front of her.
#shcmeeting

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 13th, 2024, 07:55 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw left.

Flamepaw left.

Eaglepaw left.

Littlepaw left.

Twistedkit left.

Willowkit left.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ] [Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

· · ────────────── · ·
As cats dispersed from the meeting, Mistlewhisker cast one final glare at Hawkgrowl before returning to Silverlark and her apprentice. "Squirrelpaw," she meowed. "Training will have to wait until I have fulfilled my duties. Have you performed them before?" She knew some mentors were less strict about apprentice duties than others. She knew some apprentices would scoff at her and say since she was on apprentice duties, she couldn't boss them around. She didn't believe Squirrelpaw had the guts to defy her like that, but even if she did, Mistlewhisker could hardly blame her. She would not be tolerating disrespect regardless. "If not, this is an opportunity to learn how you can serve your clan without battling." Some cats looked down on the monotonous chores done by apprentices, but in order to keep camp clean and functioning, they were important. Mistlewhisker wanted to instill that belief on her new apprentice.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 13th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Larkfire... er, Lostpark's explanation as to why Fogkit was here had Slytgier gaping slightly. A hawk scooped him up in the middle of RiverClan camp and none of them noticed?! Before he gathered his wits, Dawnstar was scooping Fogkit up and taking him with her on the Shadowledge. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now he couldn't protect Fogkit. His new son. Yea, Fogkit was definitely his now. And Dawnstar's too. She didn't have a choice.

Slytiger stepped back to settle in with the rest of the crowd while his mate continued her announcements, not wanting to risk her ire by bringing up Fogkit's situations when there were other things to do. The part about being able to invade ThunderClan freely was quite interesting. He would be sure to keep that in mind, and perhaps bring Dawnstar another gift.

Of course, there were always toad-brains, but his love was quick to shut them down. Once the annoyances had been dealt with, the Clan was dismissed. Slytiger, however, stayed as Dawnstar leapt down with Fogkit, asking whether she was to give him back to RiverClan. Their son. NOT ON HIS WATCH!!!

"We can't just send him back to a Clan that clearly can't take of their kits. One already managed to follow Larkstar all the way to our border and then crossed it and tried to attack you and she did nothing. And RiverClan apparently isn't even looking for him despite the fact that he got snatched in the middle of their camp by a hawk. I mean, ShadowClan would never let that happen," he said with a huff, leaning down to try to lick Fogkit behind his ears and begin gently grooming him.

"Look, it's leaf-bare and you're busy so now definitely isn't the best time to have kits. But Fogkit can be our kit! We'll take much better care of him than RiverClan did. I mean, did anyone ever even groom you there?" Slytiger aimed the last question at the kit as he continued to groom him.

"I promise you'll like it here better than RiverClan, Fogkit. And I promise most of the stories you've heard about ShadowClan aren't true. The other Clans just make them up because they know we're the best."

@MangofDoom @Undertaker

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Lillith @Undertaker

Fogkit nearly lost balance when Dawnstar tried to stand up, but he regains it quickly enough. He glances up at the leader again, fighting down his want to cry once more.

Now that he’s actually listening, Fogkit is surprised by how many Shadowclan cats want to hurt Thunderclan cats. Did they do something that bad to Shadowclan?

Fogkit freezes once more while being taken down from the Shadowledge. Once he is back down, Fogkit’s white fur flattens, making him look much smaller than before. Then, he is asked if he is going back to Riverclan.

I… well…” Fogkit whispers, barely noticing Slytiger’s touch. When Slytiger begins to speak, though, he does notice. It’s clear Riverclan doesn’t care. Right.

His mind goes back and forth, wondering if staying here would mean Riverclan could even notice. If they could see how strong he becomes. Fogkit closes his eyes and imagines his first gathering. He imagines the look on Larkstar’s face when she sees Fog’paw’, the kit she failed to protect, as a Shadowclan apprentice.

Fogkit opens his eyes, tuning back into Slytiger’s monologue. Wait- their kit? Are they mates? Fogkit looks between the two. He doesn’t look anything like them- well, no one really does. No one except him has a weird white pelt and eyes that hurt all the time.

Well no one’s eaten me, and toads taste better than I thought, so I guess the stories aren’t true,” Fogkit says with a hesitant smile.

Old January 14th, 2024, 02:47 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willow'Paw got up and left, still feeling a bit guilty

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Well, that was that. The truth, out in the open. Lostspark remained silent, all too aware of the stares prickling at her pelt, boring into her back. She didn't need to see, exactly, to know that she was being scrutinized.

So many times, not so long ago, Larkfire had sworn to herself that had she been a lesser cat, she would be cowering in the presence of her mother, but that was just the thing; Larkfire had never been a lesser cat. Her past self had strode through life with the confidence of one who'd earned their scars, had earned their place, had belonged.

But she was not Larkfire anymore, no matter how she or anyone else tried to look at it. Darkfall was putting his hopes in a cat long gone, because Lostspark could not be her, not anymore. Like a snake, she'd shed the skin that was Larkfire. Lostspark was what remained now, and the only choice she had now was to move forward with it.

Maybe now she had become the lesser cat she'd always scorned others for being. But there was nothing for it -- except to better herself, to work harder than before. It was time for her to pick an apprentice; maybe two that she'd train side by side, one to take up the position of Medicine Cat Apprentice, and one to replace herself. To give ShadowClan a better chance of moving forward. Lostspark knew one thing, though; she would not quit. So long as she drew breath, she had a tattered reputation to uphold, a family line to bolster, and a job to do, even if it drove her to her death.

An ember in the ashes, that was all she was now.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Tired

Marigoldfur

Now wasn't this something, thunderclan still being a pain in the tail? The elder shook herself off with a huff, bout time those fleabrains got what was coming to them. Maybe that Bumblestar will grow a brain once some of her cats lose their own eyesight.

Spottedwhisper

Looks like just about every cat in shadowclan was done with Thunderclan and their stupid shenanigans, Spottedwhisper herself was done with that clan as well. Standing up she began heading toward the entrance, maybe she'd go have a hunt to clear her mind.

(Open to interactions with either.)

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

So... Silverlark was many things. Loud. Cheery. Happy-go-lucky. Hard working. Focused. Strong. Smart? Not so much. He knews this, of course. Hazelkit had always been the brains between the two of 'em. He didn't mind, either. He was happy with his lot in life. Well... usually was, in any case. It had been hard to be super, duper cheerful this moon. What with everything that was going on. All of his family dying, and friends following soon after. He could only hope that his remaining friends were strong enough to not be killed by them ThunderClan bullies, which to be fair, he was sure they were more than strong enough! They were enforcers, for stars' sake! So... if he was aware of this one incredible flaw of his... why was he feeling like most ShadowClanners around him had fluff in their brains during this meeting?

Not everyone, obviously. Whisk here obviously had a head on her shoulders. See? One mistake don't mean that cat is to be looked down on. Just a mistake! Whisk was still saying things like they were, mmmhmm. Unfortunately, it seemed Whisk was the novelty here. The odd one out? There were others, of course. Lynxie was fine. Talking sense and stuff. Being a good mentor overall. But then there were the others... Cats like Silentraven, Brokentalon, and Wolftooth just... leaving the meeting to make their way to the leader's den? While Dawnstar was talking? Um... rude much! That wasn't very nice. You should always wait until the leader was done with the meeting before you left. Otherwise you were making it clear whatever you wanted was more important than clan business, and that made you a hella sus clanmate, mmhmmm. Not very reliable if you are openly showing how little you care.

It was even more unfortunate, however, that these signs of rudeness were like... the smallest of infractions here? Because... had cats just not heard what Dawnstar had said? Look. Silverlark was reasonable. He could understand why some cats weren't too keen on trespassing on ThunderClan land. Because! Because look... Not every ThunderClan cat was a murderous, awful, no good rat. And if you trespassed and they attacked? Well... they were just doing their job. No honor there. It was you who was in the wrong for just wanting to be a bother, yeah? Yeah. But at the same time? He gots why Dawnstar gave the order. Or... it wasn't even no order. Not really. That was the beauty of it, yeah? Yeah! It was more of a restriction being lifted. You wanna go cause some trouble? Go right 'head. Just don't be a mouse brain and use your head about it. And if you don't wanna do it? If you just want to keep ShadowClan safe and stick to killing the rats that stray too close to your side of the border? Well, that's okay too!

So then why were so many cats losing their collective minds over this? Like, what in the world was Dovedance talking 'bout? Apprentices ignoring the borders? Wha'? Apprentices couldn't even leave the camp alone. Were... were warriors not aware of this? Not once during his apprenticeship had he been allowed outside alone, even when he had been turned into a guard. Before his enforcer days. Not even Dogskull had been allowed out, and he was a guard and the medicine cat's son! But then it seemed Dovedance wasn't the only cat who didn't pay attention to the rules of the clan? Because like... Silentraven was back? To whine? About things that weren't even a problem in the first place? Because um... Littlepaw wasn't about to be going out there alone to hunt without supervision? And if he couldn't fight, he had to stay clear of the border. Seriously, had they not listened?!

Silverlark's impressed face at just how moss headed his clanmates could be soon faded, however, as one of the clan's warriors spoke out, drawing an ire filled snarl onto his face. Verdant hues flashed dangerously at Hawkgrowl, and for a moment he loathed that this nobody - because that was what he had turned into the moment he had opened his worthless maw to speak what he had dared utter - shared a name with his friend Hawkbite. Tarnishing the good name of Hawk... hmph! How sick and twisted did you have to be to want to hurt kits? Kits! This tom was awful, and it made him ashamed to call him a ShadowClanner! Gratefully, his clanmates all seemed to agree, and even a little kit decided to chirp in before the enforcer had a chance to speak out... which was probably a good thing, because words weren't his thing. Probably would have given Hawkgrowl a good ol' one two right on his nose.

There was, of course, more displays of cats who were only half listening. What with Nightstalker suggesting they poison ThunderClan... you know... just like Dawnstar had said they wouldn't do. What a bunch of bog water. Seriously... If Dawnstar had been in a bad mood before this meeting had started, she was going to be even more furious now. Gratefully, the leader kept far more composed than he probably would have in her place - that's why he left the big thinky thinking parts to the boss, heh heh - and shut down all the dumb talk before dismissing the meeting, letting the stocky warrior let go of a sigh of relief. This meeting had gotten tense, yo. Didn't want to hang around for too much longer. Kept up any more and he might be having to stop a fight among his own clanmates. Or at least the moss headed ones.

"That was some meeting, eh?" Silverlark mewed, staring wide eyed at Whisk before turning to Squirrelpaw, an encouraging, admittedly playful grin replacing his snarl as he got up. "Lucky you, though. Gots a mentor that's already making plans, eh? Might be smart to tag along and learn how to fix up walls and nests. Too many lazy warriors and apprentices going round. Moss heads thinkin' huntin' and fightin' is all there is, yeah? Whisk knows what it's about though. Hey! Hey! Whisk. You need some helps later, ya give me a yowl, ya hear? Once you done with your chores and stuff. Catch ya both laters, yeah?"

@Micanomancy [Mistlewhisker] | @furrensic [Squirrelpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios