Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Fogpaw trotted over and sat amongst the crowd
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:23 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(Both of my OCs are open!)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Upon hearing his leader's voice boom around the camp, Wolffang rose from where he'd been grooming himself at the edge of the clearing and padded across to the Galewood. The grass and ferns were cool against his paws, and a brisk breeze blew through his thick pelt. Leaf-fall was upon them. Wolffang's large, notched ear twitched. I'll have to go out hunting later or ask Fallownose to put me on a patrol. WindClan needed to stock up on fresh-kill to make it through the cold season. I hope leaf-bare won't be too hard in our new territory. A pang of loss rattled the former deputy as he observed his surroundings. The fire had destroyed their old home, taking many memories - bitter and sweet - away. But Wolffang was surprised to realize how much this new camp already felt like home.

Suddenly, a cat crashed into Wolffang's side. He blinked in surprise and turned to find Twistedpaw stumbling back. The young apprentice looked mortified, staring up at him with huge eyes. It still struck Wolffang how much she looked like Ashfeather - a clear indicator of StarClan's will to rebirth the tormented warrior. The warrior I tormented. Wolffang swallowed his guilt. He could do what he needed to do by treating this apprentice right, even if it wouldn't erase the pain he'd caused.

"Don't worry," he rumbled, taking a step back to give the she-cat some room. He kept his voice as assuring as possible. She looked so terrified. Wolffang had seen her around camp, keeping to the shadows and always looking nervous around others. I need to talk to Twilightstar about that. And there was someone else he needed to talk to, too. If he would listen, that was.

"You've done nothing wrong," Wolffang continued. His amber gaze grew serious. "Don't let anyone think you have."

Twistedpaw stared up at him, blinking a few times, then dipped her head respectfully. Wolffang watched as she scampered off and took a seat somewhere in the crowd. Her distinctive black tail stuck above the backs of some of the crowd. Wolffang turned away and went to sit elsewhere amid the mass of cats. He did his best not to shoulder them aside. Sometimes, being a large, broad-shouldered cat wasn't easy in WindClan. Though it did grant him more power against his enemies.

He sat, relishing the familiar scents in the air and the warm pelts brushing against his own, then looked at Twilightstar. She was getting more familiar in that tree every day. Her pelt was a lilac blur against the dark brown bark. Good for her. Wolffang wasn't setting one paw up there. He'd like to stay on the ground, thanks. Good thing I didn't become leader, he thought light-heartedly, trying to push away all the circumstances which had led to his "stepping down," as Twilightstar had called it. Maybe Leopardsong was right, that he was stiff and unfun. Whenever Wolffang tried to make a joke, it turned serious somehow.

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Twistedpaw looked up at Twilightstar's voice and found her leader perched among the Galewood, a small lilac shape against the branches and browning leaves. She couldn't help a shudder from coursing through her. Twistedpaw still couldn't get used to the idea of a WindClan cat in a tree. Rising to her paws, the black she-cat began to trot toward it, keeping her head low, her gaze darting around. Were Brightpaw or Fireflame here? Mousefern, perhaps?

Despite her constant looking around, Twistedpaw hadn't been paying adequate attention to where she was going. She crashed into a solid, furry, muscled side. She stumbled back, mortified, and fearfully looked up. It was Wolffang. With a tiny squeak, she stammered, "I-I'm s-sorry! I d-didn't see y-you..." Wolffang was nice, but she must've looked like such a featherbrain!

To her relief, Wolffang didn't seem upset. Rather, he sounded gentle and kind - though powerful. Twistedpaw ducked her head. She was lucky that he was so nice. She had a feeling some others wouldn't treat someone like her so kindly. The more she thought about it, the nicer her Clanmates seemed, but... There was still something wrong with Twistedpaw. If she were normal, her family wouldn't have fallen apart, and Flutteringkit wouldn't have bullied her.

Suppressing a shudder, she dipped her head respectfully to the older tom before hurrying off into the crowd. She spotted a familiar tan-and-white pelt. Brightpaw! Relief crashed through Twistedpaw. She went to sit beside her foster sister, offering her a smile - lopsided due to her crooked jaw, but genuine nonetheless.

"Hello!" Twistedpaw purred. She found herself stuttering less when speaking with those she knew. She tucked in her paws, checked to make sure her mangled tail wasn't brushing against Brightpaw, and glanced at Twilightstar. Please, StarClan, let this news be good.

@MockingRabbit (Brightpaw)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:40 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon made her way into the crowd, plopping onto her haunches as she waited with the others for Twilightstar to start her announcements. (OPEN)

Last edited by gs29513; October 4th, 2023 at 08:41 AM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 11:04 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadmoon made her way into the crowd, plopping onto her haunches as she waited with the others for Twilightstar to start her announcements. (OPEN)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 6/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 6 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Turtlepaw, a young and spirited apprentice of WindClan, made his way towards the highly anticipated meeting with a spring in his step. The gentle breeze caressed his fur, creating a soothing melody as he trotted along the familiar path. His heart swelled with excitement, eager to reunite with his beloved Clanmates and immerse himself in the warmth of their company. As he spotted a familiar face he sat down next to Deadmoon and meowed a greetings.

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 4th, 2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 01:40 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 6/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 6 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Turtlepaw, a young and spirited apprentice of WindClan, made his way towards the highly anticipated meeting with a spring in his step. The gentle breeze caressed his fur, creating a soothing melody as he trotted along the familiar path. His heart swelled with excitement, eager to reunite with his beloved Clanmates and immerse himself in the warmth of their company. As he spotted a familiar face he sat down next to Deadmoon and meowed a greetings.
Badgertail would walk over not knowing what was about to happen placing himself next to Turtlepaw who was jumping around everywhere too excited to hide it!
Old October 4th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Hiatuses

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 7/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 6 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw watcheds as Badgertail walked over and sat by him and Deadmoon. He shivered with exictement.

@LunaStar22

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 4th, 2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 01:58 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw watcheds as Badgertail walked over and sat by him and Deadmoon. He shivered with exictement.

@LunaStar22
"Hey Turtlepaw Glad to have you back!".
Old October 4th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
"Hey Turtlepaw Glad to have you back!".

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw smiled at the warrior and meowed a thanks.

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 5th, 2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 02:53 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderkit and Caterpillarkit heard Twilightstar's voice and headed outside of the nursery, the moon old sisters quickly finding a place to sit. They then waited for Twilightstar to begin talking, Adderkit's eyes focused on the leader.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 4th, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As usual, the leader quickly jumped into ceremonies before making any other announcement. "We have some young kits ready for their apprentice ceremonies." Twilightstar meowed, single green eyes finding the little ones amongst the crowd. Dustbunny had recommended these kits for an early apprenticeship, although she had been very hesitant on one of them as she seemed to have problems with listening to others. Mischievous and excitable is the word the tunneler used.

Considering Twilightstar hadn't heard anything negative with the last batch of early apprentices she had sent out, and that all of them hit six moons without her having to send anyone back to the nursery. She figured it wouldn't hurt to do so again. She'd just have to make sure to keep them out of any potential battles till they were big enough to match the other apprentices.

"Springkit, Foxkit, Birdkit, Whisperingkit..." The leader paused in thought for a second. She was hesitant about Beastkit, but apprenticing her sibling and leaving her in the nursery would most likely cause nothing but trouble and possible bad feelings. Worst comes to worst, Twilightstar could always demote her back to a kit if she proves too troublesome to handle being an apprentice. "And Beastkit. Come on up here."
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training