Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:22 PM

Old August 14th, 2018, 08:29 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
hehehe , drama is one of my favorite things my dear. his ears flicked he only purred the she cat was feeding his amusement greatly she didn't give off a vibe of a dangerous feline . Windclan was fit for running , strength...didn't seem to fit them much at all she looked like a easy target . "you don't like my acting ? Now I'm hurt. The shows only just begun my 'darling' . Hmph, Riverclan has been well smiles are all around . There , now that I've shared my clans well being . I think it's fair for you to do the same . " he meowed his eyes slightly narrowed a smirk plastered on his maw. Green eyes shinning mischievously he normally played the gentleman side ,the not so dramatic side as rosespirit said , to his clanmtes . He chuckled and sighed awaiting rosespirits reply not really giving her an answer back , not caring about giving her,her answer anyways .
“Aww poor baby,” she spat, “Well, I hate to burst your bubble but I’m not a very ‘fair’ cat.” She rolled her eyes and realized she was only amusing Smokefuzz further. “Bye bye now Mousebrain, oh uh I mean Smokefuzz.” She said innocently before turning away.
Old August 21st, 2018, 01:41 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Crowberry chuckled at the she-cat's remark. "D-don't worry, I don't pa-pay much att-attention to Riv-RiverClan eith-either." he purred. "To-too many things happening a-at once." He sighed. "Wo-Woodpeckerfli-flight... I'm sca-scared." the tom mewed. "About what could happen to our C-Clans. About what.. what c-could ha-happen to us. If there e-even is an u-us." He laughed. "Wh-what am I sayi-saying? I've only known you for t-two days. And y-yet.." Crowberry shool his head.
(SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I WAS ON VACATION ;0

Woodpeckerflight shuffled her paws, “Yeah...” she trailed off, “I’m scared too. With all this going on, I don’t know what’ll happen to me. I guess it’s just better to live in the moment and let it happen as it happens.” The she-cat laid down on the slight wet grass and curled her tail over her paws. She looked up at Crowberry, who seemed flushed and gave him a soft understanding smile.
Old August 26th, 2018, 11:16 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Smokefuzz padded up to the border his eyes lifeless but he tried to make em shine , he looked up and down the border and sighed .the last time he was here he met a rather feisty windclanner or so he thought ,he liked her attitude actually it made the conversation interesting , he may just spare rosespirit when ever a battle comes. His tail swished as he walked down the left side yet again , soon after he caught a very familiar scent making him stop in his tracks his teeth baring . you cold blooded murder. How dare you show your face after all these years ! he released a growl and looked into windclans side of the border line his ears folded back "come on out you beast " he yelled/growled clearly unhappy
@tery1233

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 26th, 2018, 03:34 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Smokefuzz padded up to the border his eyes lifeless but he tried to make em shine , he looked up and down the border and sighed .the last time he was here he met a rather feisty windclanner or so he thought ,he liked her attitude actually it made the conversation interesting , he may just spare rosespirit when ever a battle comes. His tail swished as he walked down the left side yet again , soon after he caught a very familiar scent making him stop in his tracks his teeth baring . you cold blooded murder. How dare you show your face after all these years ! he released a growl and looked into windclans side of the border line his ears folded back "come on out you beast " he yelled/growled clearly unhappy
@tery1233
The gray-brown tom slipped into view, a smirk on his face. “Well hello there, Fishface,” Wolfeyes cooed sarcastically. His yellow eyes were narrowed into slits. “How have you been? Horrible, I hope!” The fur on his back was bristling. It was obvious to any cat who walked by that these two toms hated each other. Wolfeyes remembered the last time they had been face-to-face at the border. He had killed that apprentice—Butterflypaw, if he remembered correctly—and blamed it on this RiverClanner. There was a tiny twinge of guilt for what he did in the back of the WindClan tom’s head, but he repressed that. He had so much hate and anger aimed at RiverClan (because of his father) that he didn’t care who he hurt as long as someone in RiverClan paid for what his father did. Wolfeyes puffed out his chest and said in a mocking tone, “‘Beast,’ that’s a new one. What are you gonna call me next? How about ‘demon’?”
Old August 26th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
The gray-brown tom slipped into view, a smirk on his face. “Well hello there, Fishface,” Wolfeyes cooed sarcastically. His yellow eyes were narrowed into slits. “How have you been? Horrible, I hope!” The fur on his back was bristling. It was obvious to any cat who walked by that these two toms hated each other. Wolfeyes remembered the last time they had been face-to-face at the border. He had killed that apprentice—Butterflypaw, if he remembered correctly—and blamed it on this RiverClanner. There was a tiny twinge of guilt for what he did in the back of the WindClan tom’s head, but he repressed that. He had so much hate and anger aimed at RiverClan (because of his father) that he didn’t care who he hurt as long as someone in RiverClan paid for what his father did. Wolfeyes puffed out his chest and said in a mocking tone, “‘Beast,’ that’s a new one. What are you gonna call me next? How about ‘demon’?”
his green eyes narrowed as his tail started to thrash a bit " well, I was doing just fine till you showed up " he answered with a twitch of his tail "what you did to her was wrong and you knew it! She was young " he snarled trying his best to stay on his side of the border not wanting to get in trouble by this foxheart again . " I hope you'll go to the dark forest for that . " he added. Smokefuzz scanned the area for any cats that may be near if ,if ,wolfeyes tried to do anything he will be caught and he hoped that whiteness would tell the leader. But to his luck he found no one . He returned his attention to the other tom "do you even regret it?" he asked curiously .

Old August 26th, 2018, 06:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
his green eyes narrowed as his tail started to thrash a bit " well, I was doing just fine till you showed up " he answered with a twitch of his tail "what you did to her was wrong and you knew it! She was young " he snarled trying his best to stay on his side of the border not wanting to get in trouble by this foxheart again . " I hope you'll go to the dark forest for that . " he added. Smokefuzz scanned the area for any cats that may be near if ,if ,wolfeyes tried to do anything he will be caught and he hoped that whiteness would tell the leader. But to his luck he found no one . He returned his attention to the other tom "do you even regret it?" he asked curiously .
Wolfeyes sat down lazily at the edge of the border. “Ooh, feisty-feisty. Do I look like I care about what happened to you sad little friend, Smokepaw?” he tutted. He licked his paw and drew it over one of his tufted ears, a expression of boredom displayed on his face. He stopped when he heard Smokefuzz’s last question and replied bluntly, “No. Not even a bit of me regrets what happened that day.” There was a gleam of something in his yellow eyes that was hard to place—was it doubt? Amusement? Anger? Wolfeyes could hide his emotions well. He stood again and stretched. “If you’re still so angry about what happened, then why don’t you do something about it?” he suggested sarcastically.

Last edited by Freesia; August 26th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Wolfeyes sat down lazily at the edge of the border. “Ooh, feisty-feisty. Do I look like I care about what happened to you sad little friend, Smokepaw?” he tutted. He licked his paw and drew it over one of his tufted ears, a expression of boredom displayed on his face. He stopped when he heard Smokefuzz’s last question and replied bluntly, “No. Not even a bit of me regrets what happened that day.” There was a gleam of something in his yellow eyes that was hard to place—was it doubt? Amusement? Anger? Wolfeyes could hide his emotions well. He stood again and stretched. “If you’re still so angry about what happened, then why don’t you do something about it?” he suggested sarcastically.
His eyes were now blazing as he lowered his head "how would you feel if someone did the exact same thing to you? Wolfkit"he hissed then smirked . He snorted as he got his answer "Foxheart." he growled, now blinking at wolfeyes suggestion he knew it was sarcasm , but he shot wolfeyes a look of ' are you mousebrained?' " because that will open an opportunity for you to ruin my life again. And I'm not mousebrained either " Smokefuzz meowed seriously with a flick of his ears . He sighed " atleast rosespirit was kinder and more entertaining .your just as annoying as a cloud of Mosquitoes! " He grunted I'll definitely make sure to keep creekpaw away from him.

Old August 28th, 2018, 09:22 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
His eyes were now blazing as he lowered his head "how would you feel if someone did the exact same thing to you? Wolfkit"he hissed then smirked . He snorted as he got his answer "Foxheart." he growled, now blinking at wolfeyes suggestion he knew it was sarcasm , but he shot wolfeyes a look of ' are you mousebrained?' " because that will open an opportunity for you to ruin my life again. And I'm not mousebrained either " Smokefuzz meowed seriously with a flick of his ears . He sighed " atleast rosespirit was kinder and more entertaining .your just as annoying as a cloud of Mosquitoes! " He grunted I'll definitely make sure to keep creekpaw away from him.
Wolfeyes ignored Smokefuzz's counter. He stood up again and padded closer to the edge. "At least I had the guts to get rid of that annoying piece of crowfood you loved so much," he snarled. He smirked, knowing this would set Smokefuzz on edge. "I honestly don't know how you could stand her. She never would shut up." He paced along the border, his ears pinned back and his tail lashing. He enjoyed messing with Smokefuzz. He was hoping that the tom would cross the border and attack him, so that he could get him in trouble again.

Last edited by Freesia; August 30th, 2018 at 10:18 PM.
Old September 1st, 2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Wolfeyes ignored Smokefuzz's counter. He stood up again and padded closer to the edge. "At least I had the guts to get rid of that annoying piece of crowfood you loved so much," he snarled. He smirked, knowing this would set Smokefuzz on edge. "I honestly don't know how you could stand her. She never would shut up." He paced along the border, his ears pinned back and his tail lashing. He enjoyed messing with Smokefuzz. He was hoping that the tom would cross the border and attack him, so that he could get him in trouble again.
Smokefuzzs fur bristled as his claws unsheathed be knew that butterflypaw may not have been the smartest but she was a kind soul.She got him through some rough times. The times he needed her the most were when he had his punishment . He knows that Butterflypaw is watching over them ,he knows that she knows the truth along with wolfeyes, maybe she and starclan can give wolfeyes what he deserves . "don't talk about her like that! " he yelled loudly , his tail was now lashing as well , "you better curb your tongue,or I'll do it for you" he hissed as he stood up once again his tail now in the air all fluffy . keep your cool smokefuzz stay on your side of the border! He wants you to cross , don't give him that . Get angry all you want.but stay on your side.

Old September 7th, 2018, 09:11 AM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Smokefuzzs fur bristled as his claws unsheathed be knew that butterflypaw may not have been the smartest but she was a kind soul.She got him through some rough times. The times he needed her the most were when he had his punishment . He knows that Butterflypaw is watching over them ,he knows that she knows the truth along with wolfeyes, maybe she and starclan can give wolfeyes what he deserves . "don't talk about her like that! " he yelled loudly , his tail was now lashing as well , "you better curb your tongue,or I'll do it for you" he hissed as he stood up once again his tail now in the air all fluffy . keep your cool smokefuzz stay on your side of the border! He wants you to cross , don't give him that . Get angry all you want.but stay on your side.
((What's the border? Just a scent line?))

Wolfeyes narrowed his eyes. "Then why don't you come over here and curb it for me? All of your threats are empty unless you act on them!" the gray-brown warrior snarled. He took a deep breath and stepped back from the border, a smug look on his face. "You want to know something, Smoky? I'm glad Butterflypaw died. She was stupid, annoying, and deserved what was coming to her," he hissed. He was getting tired of this back and forth, but getting Smokefuzz to cross the border was the only thing Wolfeyes cared about right now. He wanted "revenge" for what Smokefuzz supposedly did to him all those years ago.