Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 09:21 PM
Seashells!! [Mentor finder]
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:19 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:16 PM
RiverClan Camp
Today 09:07 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Today 09:04 PM

Old January 9th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Pumpkinkit listened
I have decided to leave WCO, I had a great time roleplaying with all of you, it was nice to meet people who also like WC, in my house and at school I am the only one who knows WC, it made me feel excluded not having the same likes as others, but here I felt better, I thank you for having made this a beautiful and unforgettable experience, I apologize for all the people I roleplayed with.

Thanks for everything, goodbye
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:10 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> eelfang [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he listened to dawnstar quietly, he had expected worse if he was being honest but dawnstar had reacted pretty reasonably. he was going to be careful not to get on her bad side anyway. it was more shocking to him that none of the cats involved had thought to actually report to dawnstar. the whole clan could have been hurt if riverclan had decided the missing kit was kidnapped and dawnstar had no idea.
he shook his head at the thought.
"im glad the kit is leaving soon." he murmered at lynxshade. and he was truly glad the situation would probably stay tense but not escalate if the kit was returned soon.

@Wingnettle

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 9th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight dipped her head, understanding the punishment. Honestly, she was just grateful it wasn't a worse punishement.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:33 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
---------------
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ]
---------------
Well then, that was that, wasn't it? Frankly, she was a little surprised she was getting off that easily, not that she would complain. Apprentice duties had never bothered her, so they certainly wouldn't now. Though, she was certain some of the lazier apprentices would definitely be giving her a hard time. Good luck to them.

Hawkbite's words cut deep, but she didn't give any indication of it. She merely watched him calmly as he snapped at her, and she didn't think it was worth responding with a defense, other than a simple: "I accept your frustration, and am deeply regretful for my incompetence." She directed the words to Dawnstar as well, the larger molly's snarling impacting Mistlewhisker much harder.

She looked up to Dawnstar, and had dedicated her life to serving the shadow queen and the clan. She wanted nothing more than to become an Enforcer, though that would surely never happen now. How had she managed to fail so horribly? Alas, she supposed that was her punishment too, to live with her failure. No cat had died because of it, which was all she could ask for. She merely dipped her head in acceptance, and straightened her back as the meeting continued. She was stronger than cats who would snivel and beg for forgiveness. She knew the best way to earn forgiveness in this clan was to either work for it, or die without it. And she sure as StarClan above was not a quitter.

[Mistle redemption arc incoming >: ))))) ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 9th, 2024, 08:45 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom simply shrugged. He thought Dawnstar would kill Fogkit. He was wrong. The leader was unpredictable sometimes.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 9th, 2024, 11:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Lillith @Micanomancy @wolfie

Fogkit jumps at a Shadowclan kit getting in his face. Fogkit squeaks and backs up towards Dawnstar, bumping up against her leg. He falls back forward and scrambles to his feet once more. Then, he completely freezes.

Fogkit blinks. Half a moon? He glances at his side, where the now-scar healed hawk wound. Half a moon. Fogkit’s stare unfocuses as his mind wanders. Why hasn’t anyone found him? Have they tried? The thought eventually drift back to the current important meeting and Fogkit snaps back to attention.

Now that Fogkit is paying attention, he catches that… the two nice cats who saved him are getting punished? Fogkit bites the inside of his cheek, hoping they don’t blame him. Unless he is responsible? After all, he didn’t even try to get out of the tree himself…

In the middle of contemplating if he is at fault, Dawnstar turns her attention… to him.

Dawnstar, a very important cat, repeating his own worries back to him makes his eyes shine with tears. But he is determined not to let them fall. He tries to keep his eyes open to let them dry, but the… bad word said to him, perhaps the first ever, means he can’t stay tear-less for long. Can leaders even swear? Are they allowed? Is she breaking the rules?

But these questions are only attempting to drown out the true reason Fogkit begins to cry; Riverclan doesn’t care about him.

Fogkit tries to hide his tears but he has nothing to bury his fave into except the leader he’s trying to hide them from. So he sits there, tears falling down his face, trying and failing not to think about all the cats looking at him.

Old January 10th, 2024, 03:48 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> eelfang [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he listened to dawnstar quietly, he had expected worse if he was being honest but dawnstar had reacted pretty reasonably. he was going to be careful not to get on her bad side anyway. it was more shocking to him that none of the cats involved had thought to actually report to dawnstar. the whole clan could have been hurt if riverclan had decided the missing kit was kidnapped and dawnstar had no idea.
he shook his head at the thought.
"im glad the kit is leaving soon." he murmered at lynxshade. and he was truly glad the situation would probably stay tense but not escalate if the kit was returned soon.

@Wingnettle
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Lynxshade remained still, observing the scene unfolding in front of her through narrowed eyes. Lostspark had taken the defense of the little kit, but it seemed that Dawnstar's own daughter didn't tell her such an important fact... how weird. She had thought for much time that every cat in Shadowclan was a close follower of Dawnstar, but it turned out it was much less complicated than that.

"She hasn't said Fogkit is leaving. The kit is remaining here." She retorted to Eelfang, whispering so that she wouldn't disturb the meeting. Yes, it was certainly bad that something like that had been hidden to the clan leader. Dawnstar had all the reasons to be angry and assign punishments... She's not so crazy like I first thought when I came here. But still, she believed that holding another clan's kit wasn't a good idea in any case.

"I don't think that Fogkit should remain here. Riverclan might claim him at any time." Not to think about the possibility that he could be... a spy. Wait- this is too crazy! Can I really believe such a thing?

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 10th, 2024, 06:20 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Mothkit backed up in fear and ran off to the nursery in tears*

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old January 10th, 2024, 07:45 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She could hear them, mumbling and grumbling about her harming a mere kit. Those concerned hadn't been in ShadowClan long, listened to too many rumors, or were just brainless fools. Dawnstar rolled her eyes briefly, ears twitching as she stomped down her annoyance and urge to rip apart the fools. She needed a walk after this meeting.

Mothkit's sudden arrival had Dawnstar glowering down at the hairball. The leader huffed while using her tail to shoo her hairball away. "Mothkit, when did I say you could come up here? You have plently of other kits to play with, go find them or I'll call Nightshiver to take you back to the nursery." There was no need for attachments or bonds to form, they weren't keeping the RiverClan kit.

The RiverClan hairball provided a good distraction as he took a second to hesitate before answering. Fogkit, wonderful now she just needs the ones who brought the hairball to camp to speak up. Of course, it was Lostspark who blindly made her way up here and started talking.

"Did you just say half a moon ago!" She hissed between gritted fangs. This kit has been in a camp for a whole half a moon. If she wasn't so irritated she might have been impressed with their ability to hide things from her. How the hell was this hairball in her camp for half a moon and no one said one word about it!

As Lostspark went on, Dawnstar swung her gaze to the two she-cats accused of being incompetent. Mistlewhisker's quickly jumped on excuse after excuse. Honestly, her incompetence was slightly worse than Starrylight's. Not only did she not tell Dawnstar about the kit, but she apprentice forgot to tell anyone about the fact that no one was looking for the hairball, and that there had been a fox in Sunkissed Creek. This was important stuff that could not be overlooked!

Then there was Starrylight who was a stammering mess, lying about reporting anything to her. "You're pushing your luck, Starrylight." Dawnstar growled to the warrior. Barely refraining from sliding out her claws as Hawkbite took to scolding Mistlewhisker.
[Batt. I did see your post in the leader's den, but as it completely messes with the timeline, and Dawnstar's not that forgetful. It's getting overlooked. If you have problems with that, pm me and we'll talk.]

"Mistlewhisker and Starrylight, you'll both spend the next half-moon on apprentice duties. I want dens cleaned and beddings changed. Until the half-moon is up, you are not allowed to eat until both those in the nursery and elders den have, you are not allowed to the next gathering, you're not allowed out of camp alone, and for causing Lostspark a headache, you will be aiding her in the medicine den as she needs. If you're caught slacking or resting before any of this is done I will demote you both." Dawnstar growled at both cats. They were getting off very easy here solely because RiverClan hadn't caused a fuss about this.
[Punishment is up on January 23. You must have at least 2 posts with at least 50 words count cleaning the den and bedding, or aiding Lostspark in the medicine den. If you need an extension let me know before January 20.]

It's been ages since Dawnstar's spilled blood at a meeting. She should have ripped their ears off their heads, but Lostspark would be stuck cleaning up the mess. "Daughter, I am aware that you're dealing with a lot which is why you're being let off. Your judgment with keeping Fogkit in the den was spot-on, however, when it regards something as important as an opposing clan cat being brought to your den and stuck there for half a moon, I trust you'll find the time to speak to me yourself or find someone you know for certain will report back to me." Dawnstar advised, assuming that this was a lesson learned by Lostspark.

Done with snarling at everyone she felt was at fault here. She locked eyes with young Fogkit. "You, your Clan doesn't give a ratass what happens to you since you were snatched right before their eyes." But she didn't want the hassle of keeping the kitten. "I'll figure out what to do with you after the meeting. Until then you're staying with me. Got it?" Dawnstar still had a meeting to finish, this little hairball of an interruption wasn't going to stop that. She didn't wait for a full answer as she lowered her head, aiming to grab Fogkit by his scruff.
#shcmeeting

Brokenpaw just listened, slightly disheartened by his punishment. Wolftooth gave a low snarl and decided he'd had enough. He had the ultimate revenge planned- He'd take his chance wisely. A sparring match. Him v Dawnstar. If he wins, Brokenpaw is given his warrior name back and Dawnstar steps down as leader. if the other way round, Wolftooth can be either killed or exiled. Whichever seemed more fair.
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:10 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Alright, she was actually really impressed about how a RiverClan Kit could hide in the ShadowClan Camp for a whole half moon. But then yet again, a Kit wasn't gonna stand out as much as a Warrior or Apprentice. She realized this could be bad for ShadowClan. If another Clan found out about this (Worse, announced it at the moons' gathering), then there would be spys in the form of Kits every two mouselengths. She narrowed her eyes at the fluffball, Fog'Kit would be risky to keep, but maybe she was exaggerating- RiverClan hadn't done anything to try to retrieve the kit, after all.

Willow'Paw was also surprised and angered that two cats -Mistle'Whisker and Starry'Light- had just forgotten about they're tasks (Which were actually pretty simple, but she didn't know). The punishments were fair, but she would've thought they would get at least a full moon of Apprentice duties. Either Dawn'Star was in a fulfilling mood, which she doubted from the expression she had from the beginning of the meeting, or she just wanted to get on with the meeting, which sounded more likely (But it was probably something else).

[OPEN]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; January 12th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.