Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:37 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:36 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 06:58 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:49 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2017, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Yu-" She stopped midway, staring at the ball. "Really, Beekit?" She mewed, quickly padding to the ball and rolling it the other way.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
"Yu-" She stopped midway, staring at the ball. "Really, Beekit?" She mewed, quickly padding to the ball and rolling it the other way.
"Yes, really," Beekit pounced on the ball, grabbed it with her claws, and threw it at hard as she could blindly towards the other team.

@Hopekit @CandyFlossCat @Stormfeather {Foxxi}
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 7th, 2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Beekit was still trying to keep them distracted by bickering with Finchkit and Whitepaw.

@Stormfeather {Foxxi} @Hopekit

(I feel like the only way this game is gonna end is if Beekit's and Finchkit's mother calls for them, so imma mention @Moonfur)
Featherheart had begun to feel hot in the nursery. The white queen walked out, instantly seeing her kits with the larger apprentices. Her she was not going to let them be hurt. There was only one thing to do. "Beekit! Finchkit! Come in the nursery!"
(I'm at work right now, I might not be able to reply)
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Featherheart had begun to feel hot in the nursery. The white queen walked out, instantly seeing her kits with the larger apprentices. Her she was not going to let them be hurt. There was only one thing to do. "Beekit! Finchkit! Come in the nursery!"
(I'm at work right now, I might not be able to reply)
"Ok, Featherheart," Beekit sighed. "Bye Whitepaw... Goodbye Falconpaw."

(That's ok)

@Stormfeather {Foxxi} @Hopekit @CandyFlossCat
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
"Ok, Featherheart," Beekit sighed. "Bye Whitepaw... Goodbye Falconpaw."

(That's ok)

@Stormfeather {Foxxi} @Hopekit @CandyFlossCat
"Aww.. okay, bye Falconpaw, bye Whitepaw!" She chirped, bouncing over to her mother with a smile on her face as she purred happily from all the fun she had.
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"I feel you, pal," Owlspark agreed, his first time voicing such thoughts. "I would love to be able to have a family of my own." He smiled, imagining tinier versions of himself running around his feet. One thing was for sure- if the time came where he was lucky enough to become a father, he was certainly going to be very involved in his kits' lives. The tom gaped at Hawkfeather's teasing. "No cat could mistake me for a molly- I obviously shout manly," his chest puffed out in mock confidence when he caught sight of his friend's wink. "Be careful who you do that to, Hawkfeather. Don't want anyone passing out now, do we?" He raised a paw to hit the other tom's shoulder in a teasing matter.

The brown cat gave a relieved smile when Hawkfeather denied believing his former bullies. "Good, I'm glad you realize that now. And yes, you know my word is law." His tail twirled behind him as they spoke. "But believe me, it is true and not just because I said it. Any cat can see what a wonderful warrior you've become. Windclan is lucky to have you." His tail came to a rest upon the other tom's shoulder and Owlspark gave a friendly smile.

He backed away at Hawkfeather's challenge, eyes narrowing once more as he dropped into a hunter's crouch. "Oh, I can hunt, you'll see," he boasted, more than aware of the fact that hunting honestly wasn't one of his strong suits. But as he listened to his friend challenged, then he couldn't help but accept it- and be determined to prove himself. While he was comfortable around Hawkfeather and wouldn't mind having a blunder or two around him, impressing someone still had a positive effect on him.

Owlspark grew quiet as Hawkfeather fed him information, nodding alone like a dutiful apprentice would. He already knew these facts, but it was good that his friend was reminding him- it would be an excellent tip to an apprentice to keep in mind. Hunting during a storm was pretty much wasted effort, and no one liked to realize they went out to get soaking wet for no reason. His eyes picked out the bushes that Hawkfeather pointed out, giving another not to let him see he noticed them. When the possibility of prey hiding popped up, he immediately went to taste the air, noticing the cat besides him doing the same.

"Sure, I could do that," Owlspark agreed to Hawkfeather's plan, scenting the hare trail a heartbeat after the other cat. Hunting with pairs was much better suited for the slower tom. If the prey was chased towards him, he had a much easier time catching it. The only tricky part would be pouncing at the right time- too soon and the creature has time to change course, but too late and it could run right by you. "Let's do this," he murmured determinedly to himself. He scooted back a tiny bit and crouched to wait so that the hare wouldn't catch sight of him when it raced up the hill and gave his tail tip a flick to let his friend know he was ready.

“Awesome. Just find a good vantage point and I’ll get the hare out from it’s hiding spot.” Hawkfeather said, smiling at Owlspark before watching the tom-cat crouch down into a suitable position and the flick of his tail gave him the ready. The tan-furred tom nodded and headed off to head down the side of the hill to circle around to cut off the rabbit’s other escape route. A warm breeze blew across the open land, making the warrior’s tense muscles relax and get prepared for when it was time to strike. He trusted his best friend and his abilities to know that this hunt would be overall successful and they would go back with prey to feed a few hungry mouths. Hawkfeather looked up towards the sky, the clouds parting just slightly to let some sunlight spread across the land, but it would soon move on and the land would go dark again with the grey clouds that would brew up trouble for them later, but he could only hope that this would go down after their hunt.

In the distant, Hawkfeather could see his friend awaiting his move from further up the hill, crouched low and practically hidden among the grass, surely ready to pounce when the time was certainly right. The younger warrior crouched low and slinked through the cool, green grass with his amber-colored eyes locked onto the target - the bushes that stood a few tail lengths in front of him. His paws were quick and light against the ground, never lingering in one place for long and barely making a sound of any sort. He even held his breath when he moved and would pause to let in a silence breath of air. Hawkfeather was so used to doing this on his own each day, but something about having someone there to help him made the tom-cat thankful to have a friend like Owlspark. The two could certainly get anything done as long as they were together and the cats of Windclan could see the perfect brother-like duo that they made. It motivated him in this hunt, knowing that he wasn’t alone in this. His tail waved back and forth above him as he paused for the last time, pawsteps away from the bushes. He could smell the hare within the leaves and his keen sense of hearing could pick of the very faint rustling within.

One. Two. Three! The slim warrior counted in his head to ready himself to make his move before he lunged forward, crashing through the leaves. A startled squeak echoed in his ears and a flash of brown went across his line of sight and with a blink of his eyes, Hawkfeather saw the parting in the bush to where the hare had escaped, right in the direction where Owlspark was waiting patiently for this. The older tom-cat’s turn was up now and the younger male crept out of the bushes in case the speedy critter had any ideas of turning around on it’s paws and heading back the way it came. Hawkfeather was also ready to run after it if it somehow turned and went left or right, away from the two males.
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:21 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Random Melody

"Can't catch me, Snowy!" Swiftpaw purred, dashing ahead of Snowpaw and Curlypaw
"No fair, Swiftpaw, you're the fastest!" Snowpaw whined, kicking up speed. She and Curlypaw chased Swiftpaw through the moor, their laughing and all out ruckus possibly alerting every living thing i the area.
"Hunterpaw's the fastest," Curlypaw corrected, laughing along with Swiftpaw as he ran
"Hunterpaw's not here!" Swiftpaw smirked, turning and heading straight for their usual spot "So he can't beat me today."

@Random Melody x3
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Random Melody;

"Can't catch me, Snowy!" Swiftpaw purred, dashing ahead of Snowpaw and Curlypaw
"No fair, Swiftpaw, you're the fastest!" Snowpaw whined, kicking up speed. She and Curlypaw chased Swiftpaw through the moor, their laughing and all out ruckus possibly alerting every living thing i the area.
"Hunterpaw's the fastest," Curlypaw corrected, laughing along with Swiftpaw as he ran
"Hunterpaw's not here!" Swiftpaw smirked, turning and heading straight for their usual spot "So he can't beat me today."

"You wish I wasnt here, Swifty." Hunterpaw teased, suddenly right beside the three of them. "Or do ya?" Then he winked, before grinning over at Curlypaw and Snowpaw.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 7th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
A rather small black-furred tom sat at the edge of the camp clearing, licking one paw and then drawing it over his face in slow strokes. His dull, uninterested green-hued eyes followed any clan member that walked past him, but he said nothing to anyone. Ferretpaw was annoyed at his older brother, Hawkfeather, who practically ditched him to hang out with his friend, Owlspark or whatever his name was. A low-toned sigh erupted from the small apprentice as he awaited his so-called new mentor to greet him in the clearing today for his first lesson. Perhaps this would be his first time he could actually get out of this cramped, small clearing and be able to stretch his legs out in the hunting grounds for once without being yelled at by a warrior who thought he should be more helpful by picking ticks off the annoying elders or putting new moss in the den nests. But no, Ferretpaw wouldn’t stand for any of that nonsense, it was time that he was actually paid attention to and focused on making a decent warrior out of himself. He had been kept up here for too long under careful watch by too many stuck-up warriors.
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@CandyFlossCat
A rather small black-furred tom sat at the edge of the camp clearing, licking one paw and then drawing it over his face in slow strokes. His dull, uninterested green-hued eyes followed any clan member that walked past him, but he said nothing to anyone. Ferretpaw was annoyed at his older brother, Hawkfeather, who practically ditched him to hang out with his friend, Owlspark or whatever his name was. A low-toned sigh erupted from the small apprentice as he awaited his so-called new mentor to greet him in the clearing today for his first lesson. Perhaps this would be his first time he could actually get out of this cramped, small clearing and be able to stretch his legs out in the hunting grounds for once without being yelled at by a warrior who thought he should be more helpful by picking ticks off the annoying elders or putting new moss in the den nests. But no, Ferretpaw wouldn’t stand for any of that nonsense, it was time that he was actually paid attention to and focused on making a decent warrior out of himself. He had been kept up here for too long under careful watch by too many stuck-up warriors.
A slightly small brown tabby and white molly approached the tom, a slightly nervous but excited look upon her face. She seemed to space out slightly, but only for a second as she remembered she had an apprentice to train. Lashing her fluffy tail, she reached the small tom. She noticed he looked utterly bored and irritated, and she sighed inaudibly. Tealeaf had been hoping for a pleasant apprentice, but from the look on his face she realized that was probably wishful thinking. Not sure if she should judge immediately, she grinned. "Hi! I'm Tealeaf, you're mentor. It's nice to meet you!" She trilled, dipping her head.