Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 12:57 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 12:56 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 12:55 PM
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:53 PM

Old January 7th, 2024, 12:58 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Shadowledge

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The reassignments were basic news to him as he idly listened. New apprentices were always good news, and this time wasn't an exception. Eyes surveying the kiddos for a brief moment, he then turned his head once more at Dawnstars next move.

Demotions? Well damn, he should've seen this coming. Hearing her scolding, he mentally cringed. Whoops, he'd make sure to dish out harsher punishments next time.... truthfully, he didn't know he was allowed to demote people, this was new. And he would not complain, perhaps harsher outcomes of failure would scare everyone straight. And with this information tucked into his pocket, he gave a simple nod of agreement at the massive leader.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:30 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

'I.. Uh.. I haven't gotten really.. any training. I.. I got really lost for a while.. Uhm.. I just got back a few moons ago.'

ShadePaw gave her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks

Stagskull

Stagskull listened to Shadepaw with mild interest, her tail bristling softly with annoyance. "And what have you done for those few moons you've been back? Lazing around? Neglecting your clan?" She inquired once more, her gaze piercing into Shadepaw like an cougar's fangs.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:52 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post
Nightstalker perked her ears in suprise as she heard she had an apprentice. Me! An apprentice!? Didn't the old hag just let me back in? Maybe she's just getting old... Nightstalker thought with a shrug. The large, black furred female narrowed her yellow eyes to slits of coal as she looked around for her apprentice. Seeing her brothers kit, Albatrosspaw. She padded over and tapped him with her tail. "Hello there" Nightstalker purred lightly and calmly.

@Shadowed Flower (Placeholder until Wasppaw appears lolll)

Albatrosspaw(35/100)

Albatrosspaw listened to his mother, but froze once he felt someone tap his shoulder. "Who are you?.." He asked, still a bit scared from earlier.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:15 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Eep. A meeting with Dawnstar. In her den. Would it be interesting? Likely, yeah. Eggpaw couldn't think of a situation were it wouldn't be. Scary? Totally. Not that he was gonna dwell on it though. "Yeah, sure. I'm free."

Just... Don't mess it up.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 7th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, my word! There always had to be one. "Wolftooth, either you can sit down and shut the hell up, or you can continue testing my patience and see what happens." The mountainous feline tensed the powerful muscles underneath her thick pelt. Dawnstar mood was dung, she had no tolerance for loudmouths. If Wolftooth enjoyed having a working jaw he'd better keep it shut. If Dawnstar had to shut it for him she'd break it.

"If you haven't been made aware of it, Larkfire has had a name changed to go with the wounds so graciously gifted by ThunderClan. From this moment forth, Larkfire will be known as Lostspark." She spat out each word with undeniable venom. Before the Queen of Mean could elaborate on Lostspark's blindness and ThunderClan, Slytiger decided to do Darkfall's job for him. If she knew it wouldn't be another thing he'd use to irritate her with, she might given Slytiger an Enforcer rank just for that.

As the strange kitten approached, looking up at her and wincing, Dawnstar sprang from her perch and landed heavily on the ground. She gave her pelt a mighty shake and stretched before taking a seat in front of the kitten. "Relax hairball, I've no plans to eat you with how filthy you are I'm sure you'd only upset my stomach," Dawnstar grunted, tone dry with sarcasm.

With her clan's kits pestering her with the assumption that she'd eat them, Dawnstar assumed this was a normal thought process for kits when it came to her. She did wonder who in the world started the rumor that she ate kits and how it spread around to the other clans.

She leaned down into the kit's personal space, sniffing him. He reeked heavily of herbs, mud, and ShadowClan, but underneath all that she could just pick up RiverClan's scent still embedded within his pelt.

"Now, why is a RiverClan kit in my camp, and why the hell wasn't I made aware of it immediately." The leader's voice rose as she lifted her eyes, burning ambers danced through the gathered cats before her. Someone had to have brought this hairball in and then just decided not to tell her. It was unlikely that he just snuck into camp, he was familiar with Lostspark.

"What's your name, hairball?" She directed this question at the kit while waiting for someone within her clan to answer her.

#shcmeeting

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:25 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw listened.

Flamepaw listened.

Eaglepaw listened.

Littlepaw listened.

Twistedkit listened.

Willowkit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

There was a Riverclan kit in their clan? Maybe they should bring the kit back. This wasn't their home after all, they must be so lonely. Shadowpaw will make sure to help take this cute kitten back home!
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

.:|’Cloudpaw’|:.

Cloudpaw listened carefully, bitterly. RiverClan kit in their Clan territory? That was just idiotic, especially with the current conflict going on.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:23 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite was shocked about hearing about Larkfire, now Lostspark. How has he not known?!? He has been caught up with his mate lately, but the two were friends and he felt like he should’ve realized she’d been hurt. He wanted to seek her out and talk soon

( @Rose for the lark/lostspark mention )

Forestkit was looking at the strange river clan kit in the clan the same way dawnstar was. how did they get here?
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 7th, 2024, 09:25 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Darn. It made sense, but it was still disappointing. With a shrug, Glowingpaw took a seat next to his mentor. "Guess that works. I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm sorry."
Good manners as well, all qualities Cougarbite would want in an apprentice. He could see this one going far. He nodded with approval at Glowingpaws apology and then returned to his sitting position next to his new apprentice to listen to the rest of the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~