Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:56 AM
Lightning Training !
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:53 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:05 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:58 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:54 AM

Old October 2nd, 2024, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Batkit munched on the bones of his enemies

(Joke I swear- This is js an activity post)

Old October 3rd, 2024, 11:41 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit was beginning to realise the Nursery was no longer for her. She was 6 Moons now, so what now? According to bits of conversations she had heard in the Nursery, apparently 6 Moon olds get made an "Apprentice". Like Palepaw! She liked Palepaw. He told her about butterflies. She was infinitely grateful. She sat right outside the Nursery, focused on the trees.
She wondered if butterflies were there.

{OPEN!!!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old October 3rd, 2024, 08:32 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit

Purrks:
Well Insulated

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit was beginning to realise the Nursery was no longer for her. She was 6 Moons now, so what now? According to bits of conversations she had heard in the Nursery, apparently 6 Moon olds get made an "Apprentice". Like Palepaw! She liked Palepaw. He told her about butterflies. She was infinitely grateful. She sat right outside the Nursery, focused on the trees.
She wondered if butterflies were there.

{OPEN!!!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 7 moons | [51/100]

"Hey there Icekit!" Palepaw happily chirped as he padded into the nursery for another visit. It's been a while since he'd last seen Icekit and she's certainly grown since last time. "You're almost...apprentice size!"

"That means you'll probably be an apprentice by next meeting!"
Or at least that was what Palepaw had decided. Afterall it'll be Dawnstar's choice when it came to that. Normally speaking, it should be soon. "That means you'll to apprentice things doon. Travel across the ShadowClan's territory and learn all sort of things!"

The pale calico kitten had a lot to say, but he paused to give Icekit a moment in time to digest whatever he just said.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old October 3rd, 2024, 09:24 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 7 moons | [51/100]

"Hey there Icekit!" Palepaw happily chirped as he padded into the nursery for another visit. It's been a while since he'd last seen Icekit and she's certainly grown since last time. "You're almost...apprentice size!"

"That means you'll probably be an apprentice by next meeting!"
Or at least that was what Palepaw had decided. Afterall it'll be Dawnstar's choice when it came to that. Normally speaking, it should be soon. "That means you'll to apprentice things doon. Travel across the ShadowClan's territory and learn all sort of things!"

The pale calico kitten had a lot to say, but he paused to give Icekit a moment in time to digest whatever he just said.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit

Purrks:
Well Insulated

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit instantly brightened up when Palepaw came over. What could he possibly have come to say?

She couldn't help but look down, a pitiful attempt in trying to look at herself when Palepaw mentions her size. Apprentice? So it was true. What was apprentice life like? What more could she do?
Turns out, she did not need to ask, for Palepaw had answered. The dilute calico's answer was quite broad and vague, but Icekit now had a whole new idea to look forward to. Explore more places beyond just the Nursery and the Camp? Wonderful!

She looked up at Palepaw, an interested glint in her pale minty eyes.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 01:46 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[8 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Okay so she kinda understood what this kit was trying to explain?...well okay that was lie, she didn't understand but she nodded anyway and pretended. She'd just have to ask Mother then. Speaking of Mother, this kit seemed pretty surprised by what she was saying. Yeah what was the big deal that her mother's den was very her only? Then he mentioned the name Dawnstar. That was Mother's not Mother name, she heard all the big cats call her that when they came to speak to her. "Yeah, my mother's name is Dawnstar. Why does it matter? Names are just normal things everyone has, like I'm Adderkit and you're...."

She didn't know this kits name so she just trailed of as to prove a point. "But yeah, what so important about my mother. You sound shocked?" she asked tilting her head once more. This kit was making her ask more questions then she did before, maybe there was more to everything then just the simple facts...huh...

Bearkit
2 moons • ShadowClan kit • he/him
tiny dark brown tabby tom with long fur and big green eyes

"Oh, um, Bearkit," he stuttered out. He might have felt a bit embarrassed at the realization he'd never properly said his name, but it was far overshadowed by the struggle of trying to understand this kit. Adderkit was saying a lot of confusing stuff still. Um...

"Well— I mean—" he tried to sort through what to explain first. It was hard to — he'd never had to explain such normal things to another ShadowClan kit before! Much less Dawnstar's daughter! "So — names — um names aren't — they're not just — well, they're important. See, I'm Bear-kit, and you're Adder-kit — well, we both have the "kit" because... well, that's what we are."

This was a struggle! He'd hardly said so much words in his life, and certainly not recently! He took a deep breath to keep going. "When — when we become apprentices, we'll be Bear-paw and Adder-paw, 'cause — well, I don't know why that one is, but it's true. You get to be a "paw" while you train... um, like you learn to fight and hunt and stuff..." He frowned a little, thoughtfully. He wasn't actually super sure what all warriors did himself. Still, he did his best to keep explaining to Adderkit.

"Then, um, when you finish — when we finish training we get our warrior names. That means we're grown-ups. Our warrior names'll be different, like Bear..." he looked around for ideas— "...moss, or Adder... um, rock. Jt probably won't be those though. But anyway your mother is the only cat that's a "star"." How on earth didn't she know this already? Dawnstar was her mother, after all! "That's cause she's the leader. She's like, the most super duperest important cat in the whole entire clan!" he burst out.