Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM

Old April 26th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Yeah, that would be nice." Dawnpaw meowed.
"Totally," Redrunner dipped his head and began to lead Dawnpaw out of camp. After trotting side by side over the leaves for a bit, he spoke up, "So, you... you are how old again? How many moons?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

(@Silvershadow)

Nettlemist padded forward slowly to greet her new apprentice after the ceremony had come to an end. She was both honored and scared of her new responsibilities. More than anyone else, it would be her duty to guide the young cat in the ways of the clan, and in the ways of a good warrior. She was shy and afraid that a energetic apprentice would be too much for her, but Nettlemist vowed to do her best as she walked over to the excited Hazelpaw, it was a big day for both of them.

-----------------

Dayblaze was even more excited than the apprentices. He practically bounced over to a group of young cats congratulating one another. He was going to be the best mentor ever, he would be fun and show his charge all the things he needed to become a great warrior. Dayblaze couldn't wait to start. He licked his paw and ran it over his fluffy ginger ears nervously as he saw moonpaw approaching, the ginger tom was barely a warrior himself, now to have such a massive responsibility was a tad overwhelming, but Dayblaze stepped forward with confidence to introduce himself to his young apprentice.

Last edited by stormblaze; April 26th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

@stormblaze the paratheses keep silvershadow from actually getting the notif for it. @Silvershadow read the post above
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old April 26th, 2019, 03:10 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"Totally," Redrunner dipped his head and began to lead Dawnpaw out of camp. After trotting side by side over the leaves for a bit, he spoke up, "So, you... you are how old again? How many moons?"
Dawnpaw followed her new mentor. "6 moons." She meowed.
Old April 26th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Redrunner heard Dawnpaw's gentle words and flattened his ears, "I - well, yes, I was," he replied, sensing an emotional connection with the young she-cat in a flash. Empathy was something he encountered rarely, and he found himself liking his new apprentice, all doubts flying from his mind as he licked Dawnpaw's forehead. "But that shouldn't stop me from training you up. I'll make you a splendid warrior yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow Bristlebramble's tail twitched, head tilted up toward Maplestar as she spoke, "Blizzardpaw will be mentored by Bristlebramble," she said, and the tomcat made his way over to the younger cat, tail raised in greeting.

"Hey," he said, dipping his head, "I haven't mentored an apprentice before, but I'm excited. You ready for it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maplestar continued, flicking her ears, "Leaftail, you will mentor Snowpaw. Nettlemist ( @stormblaze ) will mentor Hazelpaw, Dayblaze, you will mentor Moonpaw," after waiting shortly for the warriors to introduce themselves to their apprentices and touch noses, she dipped her head and finished, "Now that that's all said and done, the cats who were close to Seafire or Smokefur may stand vigil for their fallen clanmates. Meeting dismissed," she leapt down from the highstone and after quickly brushing coats with Rainingflower in a gesture of hello, she followed Flowerheart to Smokefur's burial spot.

"Hey, Flowerheart. How are you coping?" she inquired, seating herself beside the mottled she-cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Silvershadow

Swiftlight lifted his head. "You ready to train?" He purred, slightly tipping his head to the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
(@Silvershadow)

Nettlemist padded forward slowly to greet her new apprentice after the ceremony had come to an end. She was both honored and scared of her new responsibilities. More than anyone else, it would be her duty to guide the young cat in the ways of the clan, and in the ways of a good warrior. She was shy and afraid that a energetic apprentice would be too much for her, but Nettlemist vowed to do her best as she walked over to the excited Hazelpaw, it was a big day for both of them.

-----------------

Dayblaze was even more excited than the apprentices. He practically bounced over to a group of young cats congratulating one another. He was going to be the best mentor ever, he would be fun and show his charge all the things he needed to become a great warrior. Dayblaze couldn't wait to start. He licked his paw and ran it over his fluffy ginger ears nervously as he saw moonpaw approaching, the ginger tom was barely a warrior himself, now to have such a massive responsibility was a tad overwhelming, but Dayblaze stepped forward with confidence to introduce himself to his young apprentice.
Tigerpaw nodded eagerly and he lifted his head a little higher. 'Can't believe I'll soon be a warrior... once my training is over.'

Hazelpaw stood as her new mentor, Nettlemist padded towards her, her hazel colored eyes bright with excitement.

Moonpaw dipped her head to Dayblaze. 'I wonder what I'll be learning first.'

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; April 26th, 2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 03:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Tigerpaw nodded eagerly and he lifted his head a little higher. 'Can't believe I'll soon be a warrior... once my training is over.'

Hazelpaw stood as her new mentor, Nettlemist padded towards her, her hazel colored eyes bright with excitement.

Moonpaw dipped her head to Dayblaze. 'I wonder what I'll be learning first.'
Scorchpaw watched Dawnpaw and then looked at Streampaw. "She seems like she's getting along with her mentor. Really weird." He said.

Streampaw looked at Scorchpaw. "She is? That is weird. She doesn't get along with any one. Her friendliness will soon fade sooner or later anyways." She meowed.
Old April 26th, 2019, 03:33 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Silvershadow

Swiftlight blinked. “You seem pretty confident.” He purred, slightly tipping his head to the side. “I’ll tell you what, how about we tour the territory first, and if that goes well then I’ll start teaching you how to hunt. Deal?”

Character Site

Old April 26th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Silvershadow

Swiftlight blinked. “You seem pretty confident.” He purred, slightly tipping his head to the side. “I’ll tell you what, how about we tour the territory first, and if that goes well then I’ll start teaching you how to hunt. Deal?”
The young tom nodded, pushing his excitement down a few.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 26th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Dawnpaw followed her new mentor. "6 moons." She meowed.
Redrunner nodded, "Of course!" he said boldly, winding his tail back and forth in thought, "Should have thought before I asked such a question..." he trailed off, picking his way through bracken, "Now, give me your best hunting crouch," he turned and dropped low, splaying out his forepaws and flattening his ears. I wonder if she'll be like Seafire was when he was an apprentice. I remember we used to hang out sometimes, and his crouch was the sloppiest crouch ever! He always said I was a much better hunter, but he was so good at locating prey... He shook his head to clear it and turned his attention back to Dawnpaw. Now's not the time, he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow / @Pluto / Bristlebramble smiled at Blizzardpaw, "Hey, you want to go check the territory out? We could find someone to go with us..." he looked back and forth until his eyes lighted on Rootsnap, "Hey, there!" he called, trotting over to the warrior, "You wanna come on patrol? I was gonna show Blizzardpaw around a bit," he gestured to his apprentice.
Old April 26th, 2019, 05:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Redrunner nodded, "Of course!" he said boldly, winding his tail back and forth in thought, "Should have thought before I asked such a question..." he trailed off, picking his way through bracken, "Now, give me your best hunting crouch," he turned and dropped low, splaying out his forepaws and flattening his ears. I wonder if she'll be like Seafire was when he was an apprentice. I remember we used to hang out sometimes, and his crouch was the sloppiest crouch ever! He always said I was a much better hunter, but he was so good at locating prey... He shook his head to clear it and turned his attention back to Dawnpaw. Now's not the time, he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow / @Pluto / Bristlebramble smiled at Blizzardpaw, "Hey, you want to go check the territory out? We could find someone to go with us..." he looked back and forth until his eyes lighted on Rootsnap, "Hey, there!" he called, trotting over to the warrior, "You wanna come on patrol? I was gonna show Blizzardpaw around a bit," he gestured to his apprentice.
Dawnpaw tried to do a crouch, but it happened to look very sloppy.