Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

" ya im fine" he replied then laying his head down
@Ravens

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 7th, 2022, 08:59 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart jumped and snapped his head back to see Owl'leaf. "Oh hey Owl'leaf. Sorry, I just had a nightmare." The warrior ignored the tomcat's question.

"Oh. Uh. Do want to talk about it?" he looked down at his paws. Right now Owl'leaf thought of himself as 'mentally disabled." He also thought he had depression and was felt very stupid. He was really messed up right now. But, back to Red'heart's nightmare.
Old June 7th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
"Oh. Uh. Do want to talk about it?" he looked down at his paws. Right now Owl'leaf thought of himself as 'mentally disabled." He also thought he had depression and was felt very stupid. He was really messed up right now. But, back to Red'heart's nightmare.
Redheart stared thoughtfully at Owl'leaf. It would heave the weight off of the ginger warrior's shoulders if he talked with one of his clanmates. Sadly, he knew what ShadowClan was like: tough cats who are not scared to fight back. However, he felt that the other warrior was different from the rest of the clan, and might actually listen to Redheart.
"Well, it happened a long time ago, before I left our clan," he started, and stopped to see if Owl'leaf was paying attention or not.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 7th, 2022, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Redheart stared thoughtfully at Owl'leaf. It would heave the weight off of the ginger warrior's shoulders if he talked with one of his clanmates. Sadly, he knew what ShadowClan was like: tough cats who are not scared to fight back. However, he felt that the other warrior was different from the rest of the clan, and might actually listen to Redheart.
"Well, it happened a long time ago, before I left our clan," he started, and stopped to see if Owl'leaf was paying attention or not.

Owl'leaf looked at Red'heart thoughtfully as he told his story. He listened carefully.
Old June 7th, 2022, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Owl'leaf looked at Red'heart thoughtfully as he told his story. He listened carefully.
Redheart tilted his ears, feeling like that his clanmate is listening. He continued. "RiverClan pulled out a surprise attack on our clan. We weren't prepared." He stopped, unsure if others were and it was only Redheart who was not prepared for the fight. "One of the RiverClan warriors took my mentor's life away." he finished his story, water sagging from the eye slits that dripped to the ground or slid down his cheek.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 7th, 2022, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Redheart tilted his ears, feeling like that his clanmate is listening. He continued. "RiverClan pulled out a surprise attack on our clan. We weren't prepared." He stopped, unsure if others were and it was only Redheart who was not prepared for the fight. "One of the RiverClan warriors took my mentor's life away." he finished his story, water sagging from the eye slits that dripped to the ground or slid down his cheek.

"Oh... That's horrible. I remember that. I was a kit, almost six moons, and my brother... he fought but lost a limb. Since they didn't get it treated in time, the infection took over and killed him." He was barely audible for the last part of his speech. "He was the only family I had left." A tear slid down Owl'leaf's cheek, too, and he looked at Red'heart with sympathy. "Once I became a warrior I got a mate. He was perfect for me. But, one day he just disappeared." His voice cracked on that one. He looked down and smiled. "Sorry to make this all about me." He whispered. It felt so, so, good to get those things off his chest.
Old June 8th, 2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
"Oh... That's horrible. I remember that. I was a kit, almost six moons, and my brother... he fought but lost a limb. Since they didn't get it treated in time, the infection took over and killed him." He was barely audible for the last part of his speech. "He was the only family I had left." A tear slid down Owl'leaf's cheek, too, and he looked at Red'heart with sympathy. "Once I became a warrior I got a mate. He was perfect for me. But, one day he just disappeared." His voice cracked on that one. He looked down and smiled. "Sorry to make this all about me." He whispered. It felt so, so, good to get those things off his chest.
Redheart stared at Owl'leaf in awe. He had not met a ShadowClan warrior who cried before. Letting the warrior finish, the ginger tomcat looked down at his feet. He felt guilty that he talked about his own sorrow, while others were suffering as well. He looked back at the other warrior. Redheart found Owl'leaf to be braver than any other ShadowClan cats. "I hope your mate comes back and may StarClan light his path to you," Redheart started after a long pause to recollect what Owl'leaf said. He added, "I am sorry for your loss. However," the ginger tomcat looked outside. He didn't mean to add a note to his apology. Thinking of what to say next, Redheart continued. "However, that does not mean you have no more family members. Our clanmates are also your family." Redheart wanted to add more, but couldn't find enough words and finally decided to wait for Owl'leaf's response.

No no word
Old June 8th, 2022, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Redheart stared at Owl'leaf in awe. He had not met a ShadowClan warrior who cried before. Letting the warrior finish, the ginger tomcat looked down at his feet. He felt guilty that he talked about his own sorrow, while others were suffering as well. He looked back at the other warrior. Redheart found Owl'leaf to be braver than any other ShadowClan cats. "I hope your mate comes back and may StarClan light his path to you," Redheart started after a long pause to recollect what Owl'leaf said. He added, "I am sorry for your loss. However," the ginger tomcat looked outside. He didn't mean to add a note to his apology. Thinking of what to say next, Redheart continued. "However, that does not mean you have no more family members. Our clanmates are also your family." Redheart wanted to add more, but couldn't find enough words and finally decided to wait for Owl'leaf's response.

"Thank you." Owl'leaf looked at his paws as well. "I guess I cane from a family of softies." Owl'leaf chuckled. He looked up and smiled at Red'heart. " I had never been able to open up to another cat like that before. Thank you." Owl'leaf pirked up a bit. He sat down. " Even my family. My mate... I could open up to him, but after he went away, I felt like I had so much weight on my shoulders. Talking to someone about it feels like lifting it all off." He hadn't even thought two Shadowclan Warriors could cry at the same time. Owl'leaf even thought of himself as the only cryer.
Old June 8th, 2022, 10:20 AM

Quote:
"Thank you." Owl'leaf looked at his paws as well. "I guess I cane from a family of softies." Owl'leaf chuckled. He looked up and smiled at Red'heart. " I had never been able to open up to another cat like that before. Thank you." Owl'leaf pirked up a bit. He sat down. " Even my family. My mate... I could open up to him, but after he went away, I felt like I had so much weight on my shoulders. Talking to someone about it feels like lifting it all off." He hadn't even thought two Shadowclan Warriors could cry at the same time. Owl'leaf even thought of himself as the only cryer.
The ginger warrior smiled back at Owl'leaf. His smiling maw was turned down a little as he heard that the other warrior had not been able to open up to anyone except for his disappearing mate. And me, Redheart added to himself. "Yeah, it does," Redheart agreed. "Thank you, too, for listening." He did not expected to be confronted by one of his clanmates, even quickly after he a nightmare. Redheart was grateful that Owl'leaf is part of ShadowClan.

No no word
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:48 AM

Quote:
The ginger warrior smiled back at Owl'leaf. His smiling maw was turned down a little as he heard that the other warrior had not been able to open up to anyone except for his disappearing mate. And me, Redheart added to himself. "Yeah, it does," Redheart agreed. "Thank you, too, for listening." He did not expected to be confronted by one of his clanmates, even quickly after he a nightmare. Redheart was grateful that Owl'leaf is part of ShadowClan.

"I think it will become awkward now, so I will leave you to have a good dream. Goodbye." Owl'leaf told Red'heart. He stood up and padded over to his nest. He laid down and began grooming himself. His nest was still close to Red'hearts, so they could still talk if they wanted to.