Last post by Blaaze
Today 10:47 AM
Calmer times
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:41 AM

Old March 16th, 2021, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw rolled his eyes. "Sure. I'll act like I believe that." Smokepaw mewed. He looked around and saw comfrey leaves. He quickly but carefully picked a mouthful and placed them next to the dandelions. "We're just friends, nothing more nothing less. And that will never change." Smokepaw looked at Ashfur for a moment before looking down again and looking for dock leaves.
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:38 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw rolled his eyes. "Sure. I'll act like I believe that." Smokepaw mewed. He looked around and saw comfrey leaves. He quickly but carefully picked a mouthful and placed them next to the dandelions. "We're just friends, nothing more nothing less. And that will never change." Smokepaw looked at Ashfur for a moment before looking down again and looking for dock leaves.
ok he said before finding some dock and picking it up spottedpaw!
have you found anything?
he asked

@Nightmare

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fierceclaw @feather lily

Spottedpaw collected a whole lotta dandelions, and the two other cats didn’t get any at all! Was she doing all the work? Or what? It looked like they were arguing.. but ABout what? She wondered. She slowly padded towards them and dropped the dandelions out from her jaws “Stop throwing that stupid kit tantrum and actually collect these herbs!” she hissed at both of them.
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
@Fierceclaw @feather lily

Spottedpaw collected a whole lotta dandelions, and the two other cats didn’t get any at all! Was she doing all the work? Or what? It looked like they were arguing.. but ABout what? She wondered. She slowly padded towards them and dropped the dandelions out from her jaws “Stop throwing that stupid kit tantrum and actually collect these herbs!” she hissed at both of them.
spottedpaw! the next time you bully a cat i'll have dawnstar keep you from being an warrior for a extra two moons! he snapped. he would do it if he had to.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance

Last edited by Jade13; March 16th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.
Old March 16th, 2021, 12:49 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw found some dock leaves and picked a mouthful carefully. He placed them on his pile and looked up at the other two. "I'm done picking all of the herbs that we were assigned to pick up." Smokepaw mewed, flicking his tail to his pile.
Old March 16th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
spottedpaw! the next time you bully a cat i'll have dawnstar keep you from being an apprentice for a extra two moons! he snapped. he would do it if he had to.
”WHAteverrr, not like it would matter, It’ll probably be another 12 moons by the time my warrior ceremony is! 2 more moons not gonna do anything. she mewed, picking up all the dandelions she dropped. She was done, and they could bring these to ebonyfang. Finally finally!
Old March 16th, 2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw found some dock leaves and picked a mouthful carefully. He placed them on his pile and looked up at the other two. "I'm done picking all of the herbs that we were assigned to pick up." Smokepaw mewed, flicking his tail to his pile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
”WHAteverrr, not like it would matter, It’ll probably be another 12 moons by the time my warrior ceremony is! 2 more moons not gonna do anything. she mewed, picking up all the dandelions she dropped. She was done, and they could bring these to ebonyfang. Finally finally!
lets get going, and if two moons doesnt do anything how about demot you to a kit again! he snapped before grabbing as many herbs as he could and heading to camp

Old March 16th, 2021, 01:25 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw carefully picked up his herbs. There were a lot and he was sure that after they got back to camp, his jaw would hurt from opening it so wide for so long. But it would be worth it. he didn't want to see Ebonyfang when he was angry. He followed Ashfur, staying away from him.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 05:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Mourning ruins? It had been a bit since she'd last been there. Mostly because she had no reason to be there, yet making her way to the very place somehow... It was a source of newfound worry. Last time she was in mourning ruins, it was with her one and only remaining friend - he should've come back by now, with the rest of ShadowClan, and yet she didn't seem to spot him anywhere. It made the inevitable question come up: was he missing?
Nightshiver could only hope not, and as much as she dreaded but wanted to find out, right now she had to have the patrol on her mind and nothing else. She waited patiently for Darkpaw to join her, giving the apprentice a small smile "l-let's g-go" she meowed softly, and with that started to pad off.

It felt strange being back by the mourning ruins. It did exactly as expected but to avoid any distraction on her end she did what she had to do, which was prioritize the patrol. The clan needed it anyway. She sniffed the air for any prey, taking a brief moment to pause and look towards Darkpaw "ho-how much... hun-ting do-o yo-ou know?" A silly question in some cats' perspective perhaps, but she'd never been best in conversation. When the young warrior caught scent of prey, she stopped in her tracks and crouched.

[ @Angell ]
Old April 1st, 2021, 11:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

->Ebonyfang

The medicine cat was back at it again. Since he had gotten up early to do herb hunting he had all day to do so. His next stop was Mourning ruins to gather some more herbs. Herbs should be grown this time of the year. Memories flooded back to him as he looked around. He tried his best to forget.

Ebonyfang padded with caution in the rubble. He couldn't afford to get injured if something fell on him. He looked around and saw some daisies. The medicine cat walked over to them and grabbed the leaves off of them. Now this was a place he'd come back tomorrow to gather some more. he didn't feel like coming back today. Ebonyfang grabbed the leaves and padded back to camp.

(+4 daisy leaves)

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.