Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM

Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw View Post
Sty covered their ears when the woman screamed, but followed Mangle, arm still dripping blood a bit as they held it while their hand stained up with blood too. when Tsunami ran into them, they immediately pulled her with them back to where they came from, having Mangle follow obviously.
// Tsunami let Sty take her to her room, where Mangle was waiting. The animatronic dog-like fox sniffed the ground and led them outside. The rain was pouring down hard, it was hard to see. The tornado was so close. The wind was trying to pick up Tsunami, Sty, and Magle and throw them in the whirling storm. Mangle barked loudly and ran off. Tsunami grabbed Sty and put them on her back and atarted flying close to the ground. She had a metal tail above her rear end, letting her fly without a problem. The wind increased.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:50 PM
funtime freddy my beloved

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannytrap View Post

// Tsunami let Sty take her to her room, where Mangle was waiting. The animatronic dog-like fox sniffed the ground and led them outside. The rain was pouring down hard, it was hard to see. The tornado was so close. The wind was trying to pick up Tsunami, Sty, and Magle and throw them in the whirling storm. Mangle barked loudly and ran off. Tsunami grabbed Sty and put them on her back and atarted flying close to the ground. She had a metal tail above her rear end, letting her fly without a problem. The wind increased.
”go back to the house!” Sty yelled after Mangle before getting set on Tsunami’s back. they clung on, but only with their right arm. they could hear the wind whistling loudly, seeing a half of a tree fly through the tornado after they glanced back at it. they refrained from making a noise aside from keeping Tsunami motivated enough to keep flying, knowing the wind must be hard and tiring to go through. their left arm bled still, staining Tsunami’s clothing too instead of just their own.
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:55 PM
error in the code

Quote:
”go back to the house!” Sty yelled after Mangle before getting set on Tsunami’s back. they clung on, but only with their right arm. they could hear the wind whistling loudly, seeing a half of a tree fly through the tornado after they glanced back at it. they refrained from making a noise aside from keeping Tsunami motivated enough to keep flying, knowing the wind must be hard and tiring to go through. their left arm bled still, staining Tsunami’s clothing too instead of just their own.
// Tsunami groaned, her body getting tired. Mangle turned toward the house. But Tsunami felt herself get dragged back. Panic filled her as she flapped her metal wings hard, trying to get away. "STY!!!" She screamed when the wind seized her wings and threw her toward the tornado. The wind picked up Sty, tossed them in the air, and threw them at the ground. Mangle grabbed Sty's bleeding arm and ran for it, leaving Tsunami as she disappeared into the tornado with one final scream. \\
Old May 23rd, 2022, 07:06 PM

Quote:

// Tsunami groaned, her body getting tired. Mangle turned toward the house. But Tsunami felt herself get dragged back. Panic filled her as she flapped her metal wings hard, trying to get away. "STY!!!" She screamed when the wind seized her wings and threw her toward the tornado. The wind picked up Sty, tossed them in the air, and threw them at the ground. Mangle grabbed Sty's bleeding arm and ran for it, leaving Tsunami as she disappeared into the tornado with one final scream. \\
Sty didn’t have time to recover from being thrown to the ground, dazed and coughing harshly. they slightly snapped out of their dizziness when they heard Tsunami scream before going silent into the tornado. they tried to make Mangle let go of them, both arms weak. “i c-.. can’t.. leave her.. behind..!” they coughed out, tearing up.

Old May 23rd, 2022, 07:10 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sty didn’t have time to recover from being thrown to the ground, dazed and coughing harshly. they slightly snapped out of their dizziness when they heard Tsunami scream before going silent into the tornado. they tried to make Mangle let go of them, both arms weak. “i c-.. can’t.. leave her.. behind..!” they coughed out, tearing up.
// Mangle hissed, biting down harder and dragging Sty to the house's cellar. They got down there with Julia and Rachel. Rachel locked the cellar doors. The cellar had food and water that would last about a week, as well as sleeping bags. Julia demanded where Tsunami was and if she was safe. \\

// Mangle tried to unlock the doors but was pulled back by Rachel. \\
Old May 23rd, 2022, 07:23 PM

Quote:

// Mangle hissed, biting down harder and dragging Sty to the house's cellar. They got down there with Julia and Rachel. Rachel locked the cellar doors. The cellar had food and water that would last about a week, as well as sleeping bags. Julia demanded where Tsunami was and if she was safe. \\

// Mangle tried to unlock the doors but was pulled back by Rachel. \\
Sty bit back a scream of pain, but winced loudly when their arm was bit harder. after brought to the cellar, everything was super hazy, their hearing muffled. they were trembling, holding their arm as it stained their shirt more. they couldn’t seem to answer their mom when confronted about Tsunami. they were soaked completely. they slowly looked around, vision blurry as they fought against passing out but doing so anyway, blood draining from their arm.

Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:04 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sty bit back a scream of pain, but winced loudly when their arm was bit harder. after brought to the cellar, everything was super hazy, their hearing muffled. they were trembling, holding their arm as it stained their shirt more. they couldn’t seem to answer their mom when confronted about Tsunami. they were soaked completely. they slowly looked around, vision blurry as they fought against passing out but doing so anyway, blood draining from their arm.
// Rachel takes Sty's shirt off and cleans their wound and wraps the wound, kissing Sty's forehead. "Get some rest, dear. We will be safe here." \\
Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:

// Rachel takes Sty's shirt off and cleans their wound and wraps the wound, kissing Sty's forehead. "Get some rest, dear. We will be safe here." \\
Sty twitched a few times while unconscious, dreaming. they seemed uncomfortable, making specific facial expressions that were decently readable.

Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:28 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sty twitched a few times while unconscious, dreaming. they seemed uncomfortable, making specific facial expressions that were decently readable.
// The morning came. The sun's rays showed through the crack on the cellar doors, shining onto Sty's face, waking them up. Everyone else was still asleep. Then it hit Sty that Rose and the Sprig Plush were not in the cellar. \\
Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:37 PM

Quote:

// The morning came. The sun's rays showed through the crack on the cellar doors, shining onto Sty's face, waking them up. Everyone else was still asleep. Then it hit Sty that Rose and the Sprig Plush were not in the cellar. \\
Sty blinked awake slowly, wincing as they moved their arm a bit, which was now wrapped up and slightly stained with blood on the bandages. they noticed their shirt was off and felt a little embarrassed and quickly snatched it and put it on. mid-way putting it on, they realized after looking around that their plush and Rose were not in the cellar with them. they put on the rest of their shirt and immediately got up, scrambling to the door. somehow unlocking it quickly, they ran out and immediately began searching. knowing well they shouldn’t be running in debris, they learned that lesson even more once they tripped and got a cut completely across their eye, but currently they didn’t feel the pain due to the adrenaline rush they had.