Today 01:32 PM

Old July 4th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

**Elmshadow**
The Collector Purrk - Active

The herb stores were going bad and he wasn't sure he wanted to wait around for herb patrols so, before sending them out, he'd do a quick run of his own to get a few of the basics. Moving into the closer edges of the Icy Heartlands, Elmshadow began weaving with his head swiveling. He first found a patch of celandine covering the base of a tree. He quickly nipped off two little blooms. Moving further down, he caught the scent of the burnet before he saw it. He redirected his route and plucked a few stems and added them to the celandine then moved forward. As he began to head back, he stopped on a few yellow bells off to the side and grabbed them.

[ +2 Celandine +3 burnet +3 yellow bells(broom)]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:56 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

He saw a duet of kittypets that seemed to be freezing in the cold.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; August 2nd, 2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 12:48 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
He saw a duet of kittypets that seemed to be freezing in the cold. Seeing the two like this set some sort of... guilt... in him...
《Edit: ignore the ending line》
Old July 7th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@LongForgottenSnowyPelt

The scent of kittypet paused the medicine cat's steps. He laid his herbs down before turning to follow the scent until he found the two...shivering? Freezing cold in the middle of a greenleaf day could only mean the two were likely near death, though he wasn't going to put any thought into it. The only thing saving the two with a warning was how far away from camp this interaction was taking place. He lifted his lip into a show of a snarl and growled lowly, "Get lost, kittypets. You've been found so you're out of warnings." He didn't care where they went as long as it was off his territory, otherwise he'd fast track them on their way to wherever kittypets went when they died.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 7th, 2023, 01:46 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Exclamation Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@LongForgottenSnowyPelt

The scent of kittypet paused the medicine cat's steps. He laid his herbs down before turning to follow the scent until he found the two...shivering? Freezing cold in the middle of a greenleaf day could only mean the two were likely near death, though he wasn't going to put any thought into it. The only thing saving the two with a warning was how far away from camp this interaction was taking place. He lifted his lip into a show of a snarl and growled lowly, "Get lost, kittypets. You've been found so you're out of warnings." He didn't care where they went as long as it was off his territory, otherwise he'd fast track them on their way to wherever kittypets went when they died.
The larger of the two picked up the smaller kittypet and went away
Old July 23rd, 2023, 09:35 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up
[ ➥ MENTION(S): - ]

Exiting the camp, the bulky warrior made haunt’s way to Icy Heartland. The area was quiet. It was clear the place hadn’t been touched in a few good sunrises. Ugh. Welp, a small securing of the area wouldn’t hurt. The massive cat pads through the trees. Reaching the ares limits in an about a quarter of sunrise. The moon now having reaching above the treeline. The moon being shaped like a large claw, wide enough that it wasn’t quite the nature claw shape though. Haunt clears the the area, however scent of a loner was stale. A smell of herbs stalked the area as well, Elmshadow or Ivysnake had been here with the loner, guessing the rouge was driven off seeing as haunt knew either Medicine cat wasn’t such a fool to allow it to have stayed. Hm. With haunt leaving the area with a new bought of Shadowclan, haunt was done here. No need to stay out of camp longer than need be.

Personal Patrol of Icy Heartlands has been Completed

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old July 28th, 2023, 01:43 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

The chill air forced a shiver out of Froststorm. He could understand why nothing chose to live in this forest. anything that did though, was probably full of disease.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 28th, 2023, 05:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

tw: this post contains mentions of death and gore

Turtlesong had been out on a solo patrol, light green eyes narrowed as the pretty tortie carried a small black tabby bundle away into the middle of the night. Ivykit hung from the warrior's jaws, and the warrior looked around as she sat down. She said she would be here. Where was this rat's mother? Turtlesong shivered slightly, and sighed. It was creepy out here- she had never liked the Icy Heartlands. Not one bit. As she marinated in intense dislike for this place, a lithe tabby figure materialized in the undergrowth. The warrior ducked her head, nudging the small tabby kitten towards the approaching cat.

The brown tabby cat offered her daughter a gentle nuzzle, then looked up at Turtlesong, nodding in thanks. "Your help is appreciated." The tortie warrior huffed softly. If the former Enforcer hadn't offered her political power in return for this, she wouldn't be here right now. She'd be off enjoying her sleep. Twitching her whiskers, the tortoiseshell stretched and prepared to leave. "I skipped a patrol for this. I need to get back." Turtle said coolly, turning on her heel, only pausing when the other cat's soft purr rumbled in her ear. Turning with an annoyed scoff, she let out a startled cry as she saw the dark figure lunging for her.

"What the hell-"

Teeth met her throat, and in seconds of thrashing and cursing, she was dead. It was quick work, an easy job to the seasoned killer that now stood over Turtlesong's limp body. Obviously, Brackenfire had disguised her scent, so she wouldn't be messed up by someone recognizing her scent. "Sorry about that, Turtles. I can't have you going back there, I can't risk it." Her claws moved thoughtfully, and she slashed a crescent shaped clawmark into Turtlesong's side, almost identical to her own. Because it would be boring if she didn't drop a few hints, even if it was one that only her own family could recognize. Cougarbite would surely know it was her. If her mother gave a damn about her, she would know too. Kicking the limp body off to the side, Brackenfire turned sharply on her heel, scooped up Ivykit and vanished into the bushes, and was back to safety in the Outskirts before too long. "Sorry, kiddo. There's been a change of plans." She cooed to her daughter, without a drop of true affection. She didn't have time.

And Turtlesong's body lay on the ground, blood staining the earth beneath her, pale green eyes sightless and teeth bared in an aggressive snarl.

[tldr, brackenfire took her daughter (ivykit) from shadowclan and killed turtlesong. ooc reason, I needed to get ivy and turtle off the allegiances so you get a chaotic and terrible post. Feel free to have your cat find Turtle's body and try to track Bracken (but they can't recognize bracken's scent/clue without talking to me first) but it should ultimately come to an unsuccessful search!]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 29th, 2023, 01:21 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @jupiter [Turtlesong’s body has been recovered!] ]

Houndhunter often went to hunt alone, it was peaceful and silent. But not today. Today couldn’t be peaceful. The scent of blood filled haunt’s nose. Sending a message of alert spiking through the massive cat. Go. Go. Go. Get to the source. Stop the bleeding! Ears perked, following the scent of blood through the woods and to the source. Turtlesong. Star above. Houndhunter’s stands for there for a moment. As if the world stoped for just a second before coming back down in reality. Turtlesong. Killed. By who? Damnit! The scent wasn’t familiar with haunt! Getting anything here was pointless! It left the giant cat exposed to attack if haunt just stood there. Someone else was here, a predator, rouge, or even twolegs, but that last one was close to impossible for now, the scent wasn’t twolegplace.

Houndhunter sighs, making quick work as haunt grabbed the body by the scruff. Drag. Stop. Check haunts surrounding. Whatever cat or animal that killed Turtlesong could still be here, stalking haunt like a piece of prey. It was better to stay safe than be killed. Being alone was dangerous and it was proven by Turtlesong’s demise. Taking the body to the clearing was the best option, give the family a notice and a short window to grieve. Letting Vulturefang and Dawnstar know of this threat was key. They needed to secure the area from more threats. Houndhunter doesn’t care. Dragging the warriors body towards the camp and out of Icy Heartlands.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 2nd, 2023, 01:01 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

A short-ish kit padded into view. "Okay, Sparta, where'd that spider go..." He murmured. His tail swished from side to side before he pounced on a small rock thinking it was a spider. "Oops- Ow!" Great. Just great. He cut his paw on the rock. "It's just a flesh wound..." He mewed softly.