Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Funny, I didn't think you looked like the observing type." Kestrelpaw's words sounded like an insult. And, she certainly hadn't meant it that way, although it seemed way too much of what she said came across as an insult. The sandy feline glanced over at Buffalopaw with an almost-twinkle in her sharp eyes. "You're actually very good at it, I would say the same! I guess for all my observing I can still be caught off guard." Her eyes actually did twinkle this time, as though she had just made a joke. Though her voice had remained serious, not a hint of playfulness in it. No sarcasm either, though, which meant that she hadn't been joking in the manner that she was never caught off guard. Kestrelpaw thought for a moment, and then bit her lip a little.

"I normally hunt or do extra training for fun. Although I suppose, if I'm in the mood, I enjoy playing with my brothers. My Mom and I are the only girls in our family - I grew up surrounded by toms, so I get along with them pretty well. I like talking to my mentor, or my Mom for fun too... they're both great."

She realized she had probably given him more information then he needed, but that was okay. Overloads never hurt anyone. If anything, you got to learn more about a clanmate and that was worth a lot in Kestrelpaw's opinion. The more you knew about your clanmates, the more supportive you could be of them. But Kestrelpaw, being her normal, quick-to-speak self, wasn't the most supportive cat around. If you needed a shoulder to cry on... it better not be Kestrelpaw's, because chances were she wasn't going to pay much attention to your needs.
At first, he wasn't sure whether he'd said something wrong. Then, he caught the slight glimmer in her eyes as she moved on, and he swelled with a bit of delight to see it. She was certainly serious, but she had a playful side too, he could definitely appreciate that. His cheeks felt warm when she complimented his observation skills, and he shrugged with a grin on his face. He never thought of it as something that he was good at, nor did he define himself by it the way Kestrelpaw seemed to, but she made him realize a little bit of himself that he hadn't acknowledged before. The big tomcat was always trying his best to determine how others were feeling, and he often made it his goal to be that shoulder who could be leaned on. He didn't like to let on about it to others when he felt down, but it bothered him when others did the same.

He brought his thoughts back around to the present conversation, his eyes flickered down to her lip as her expression drew attention to it, then back up to her eyes. He nodded enthusiastically as she spoke about herself. She seemed to open up to him much more than before, and that had to be a good sign, right? He continued to grasp this strand of conversation,"Then we have a lot in common! Maybe we'll have to hunt or train some time?" He grinned, then considered the rest of what she said,"I guess I can empathize a little, about brothers-- but, ah, well I guess I can't empathize with being the only girl, heh," He gave a short laugh, then let his mirth cool down for
a moment, "Your family sounds nice,"
Old August 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peachrain sighed and slipped,out leaving a scrawny shrew where she could smell it.She's growing scrawny, she needs to eat, but its cruel to stuff it in a grieving cats mouth...she meowed," Do you need any soaked moss?" she didn't want to let this cat be dehydrated,"I think Fennelnose would be proud if you were able to push through the grief and return to your warrior duties. I truly believe it. Starclan cats typically are pleased with that. I would know...." She trailed off not wanted to scare her by explaining hoe she got resurrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owlstone eyed the gentle giant before meowing," Why would you talk to Meof all cats?" She murmured, she hadn't been spoken to by a regular warrior who wasn't kin in ages, maybe not since she was an apprentice when the accident happened.

The large orange feline stopped cleaning his chest and looked up at the she-cat. Confusion clouded his eyes, he didn't see any reason why he wouldn't talk to his clanmate. "Well, why wouldn't I talk to you? You're my clanmate after all." He mewed as he tilted his head to one side.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Ooh, that makes me sound adorable! It's PERFECT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Flarey!" With a bright smile on her features, and her blue eyes lighting up, she looked as though nothing had ever bothered her before. And maybe it never had. With Hawkfeather, there was no telling! The tabby stopped and watched him as he asked her what was wrong, and even then had to think a minute before she climbed off of him. In her mind, she had been standing over him for far too long, Flareheart must get sick of seeing her sparkling blue eyes and friendly smile rather then the beautiful view of the clearing and all his lovely clanmates. Everyone in the clearing looked so nice that morning! Hawkfeather wished she could compliment them all, but some of them seemed to have companions already whom she was sure were telling them that very thing. What shame was there in letting someone know they looked handsome, or beautiful?

But her thoughts soon returned to the more sobering matter of what was bothering her. Sitting down, she wrapped her white-tipped tail around her paws, blue eyes watching him somewhat nervously. "I was just thinking about the Evil Era," The feline spoke in a low whisper. Yes, Hawkfeather could be serious. It was a surprise to all when they saw her being sad or serious, but not impossible as previously assumed. "I only fought once. One fight. That was all I did to help our Clan." Despite what others might think, she also had quite a strong sense of pride in her Clan. Hawkfeather loved ThunderClan! It was the perfect place to be, in her mind. Though she liked all the other Clans too, they were so cool! Like, WindClan was super fast and agile and stuff like that, and ShadowClan was so smart, and RiverClan were such good swimmers... and SkyClan?

They were so, so, so mysterious! Hawkfeather wished she knew more about them. She wanted to question a SkyClan cat about everything, but she knew that could be misinterperated as hostile even though she would have nothing but good intentions. She still seemed down, despite the thoughts that should have cheered her up. What was wrong with her? Nothing at all... just the general dark thoughts that seemed to have been entering her mind recently. Yet, she was still extroverted. She was still an optimist. She was still cheerful. However all of that worked, she was still keeping hold of every single trait that made her who she was.
Flareheart rolled onto his belly as Hawkfeather revealed to him what was wrong. He still failed to see the issue. With his paws pressed firmly against the ground, he pushed himself into a standing position with a fake grunt, as if it took much effort just to stand. His tail-tip flicked behind him casually, and he took a few nonchalant steps towards his new friend. Flareheart wore an amused smile, his brown eyes twinkling with laughter. He didn't understand why Hawkfeather was upset about her one battle. One fight can mean a lot, so why was she tearing herself apart about it? He found it amusingly idiotic that she didn't realize her one fight meant a ton - and that being said in the softest way possible

He never prepared himself for a sad Hawkfeather, but not every cat could be happy all the time. Everyone had their ups and downs - even Flareheart. He settled himself beside her, pressing his flank against her own. He chuckled softly. ``That's all? That's all you did?`` He was somewhat angry that the beautiful she-cat before him thought so lowly of her actions, and his frustration was released through humorous laughs. Hawkfeather was an amazing cat! He's learned that much in the small period of time he's known her. He refused to let her think of her efforts as lowly as she was. ``What if you hadn't fought at all? What if you hadn't fought the cat that you were fighting? If your opponent got away from you, they could've helped their allies in killing our clanmates. Imagine an enemy was fighting our clanmate who was guarding the nursery. What if your opponent helped that enemy, taking down the guard? The nursery would've been vulnerable! Kits probably would've died, and then what would the mothers and fathers have to fight for? They've be much too grief-stricken, I'm sure! That results in less warriors to fight our battles, and us being overpowered by our enemies, which means ThunderClan would've fallen. Look at it like this - you distracted your opponent, and therefor, kept your enemy from destroying this clan.`` Flareheart exhaled heavily after his heated ranting, his frustration now dominating his humor. He took a few moments to calm down, focusing on his breathing while avoiding Hawkfeather's gaze. He got so worked up thinking about the time where ThunderClan nearly fell, the Evil Era. He despised those harsh, unforgettable moons, and he preferred not to so much as think about the Evil Era. The last time Flareheart thought about the Evil Era was a moon or so after it. He's locked it away in his memories, where he thought they'd never be disturbed again.

``I'm sorry. I get angry when I think about the Evil Era.`` Flareheart offered Hawkfeather an apologetic look, all signs of his previous frustration gone.

Old August 8th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderNellie View Post
"Can I tell you a secret, I used to be a kittypet, y'know. My name was Dottie, I wore a little pink collar." Rosetail explained. "Hello," said a long-furred white tom "Bonefur!" cried Rosetail, excited, "oh, how your brother and I have missed you! I smell... prey, over there." Rosetail cocked her head left.
Autumnwind smiled softly at Rosetail's confession. "Dottie," she repeated quietly. She scented the air for prey, instead picking up the scent of a white tom. "Who are you?" Autumnwind asked, bristling softly. Rosetail greeting the tom like she knew him helped her calm down a little bit, but not much.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
"B-but I have two one sticks?" She asked sadly and looked at her sticks. She had confusion in her gaze, they both looked the same to her, she could see no difference. She looked back at Timberkit,"Two one sticks?" She was VERY confused right now and couldn't believe someone thought that these two sticks were different and that leaves and sticks were different things.
Timberkit drew a deep breath, this would be a lot harder to explain, but after all, they were just kit. The thought for a
Moment before teposnding, eyes flickering Over the camp and at the other Kit's diwbcasted, sad gaze. "Oh. Silly me. Those are "sticks" after all. I guess I was wrong." Her voice was too robotic and monotone in her sentence, so she tried to Seal the deal with an over dramatic shrug. Hopefully this kit would believe her.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkit drew a deep breath, this would be a lot harder to explain, but after all, they were just kit. The thought for a
Moment before teposnding, eyes flickering Over the camp and at the other Kit's diwbcasted, sad gaze. "Oh. Silly me. Those are "sticks" after all. I guess I was wrong." Her voice was too robotic and monotone in her sentence, so she tried to Seal the deal with an over dramatic shrug. Hopefully this kit would believe her.
Shinekit looked at her happily,"Yay! I knew it! Can we play with the sticks together!?" She asked Timberkit excitedly.(sorry it's short. Writers block)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"You probably would. I have Kestrelpaw, and I'm loving being a mentor." Fernglow smiled, thinking of his apprentice.
"What's your apprentice like?" Whitebird questioned.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Summer

My Mood: Adorable

-BlackPetal's green eyes swept around the clearing, she wasn't quiet sure on what to do, or who to talk to, so she sat there and waited-
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The large orange feline stopped cleaning his chest and looked up at the she-cat. Confusion clouded his eyes, he didn't see any reason why he wouldn't talk to his clanmate. "Well, why wouldn't I talk to you? You're my clanmate after all." He mewed as he tilted his head to one side.
Owlstone sighed," Most warriors won't talk to me because I'm partially paralyzed and they think I should be in the elder's den not the warriors den because I can't hunt or patrol. The only cats who talk to me normally are curious kits wanting to know why I don't walk normally or an elder who wants to tell stories. I rarely have any conversations with warriors or apprentices, besides my littermates who come in bragging about how good the hunting is or how they chased off five kittypets with just the two of them."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Nighty
Owlstone sighed in loneliness.The only cats who talk to me are elders, my sisters, and curious kits...I wish an average warrior would talk to me and not scorn me, just have a normal conversation, and when they do I imagine they maybe wouldn't stare at my paralyzed part rather look at my face to face... she gave a sighed Maybe they wouldn't talk about hunting and patroling...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread