Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:57 PM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 06:56 PM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:50 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 06:50 PM
Flowers in Muddy Shade
by Badwolf
Last post by Rani
Today 06:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2017, 02:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern meowed,"Would you prefer self defense training or would you prefer hunting training?" She meowed
"Self defense," Mosspaw said immediately. "If I can't defend myself, I'm no use to this Clan." He scratched at the dirt impatiently. "What are we waiting for? Let's go already."
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Peachrain sighed and slipped,out leaving a scrawny shrew where she could smell it.She's growing scrawny, she needs to eat, but its cruel to stuff it in a grieving cats mouth...she meowed," Do you need any soaked moss?" she didn't want to let this cat be dehydrated,"I think Fennelnose would be proud if you were able to push through the grief and return to your warrior duties. I truly believe it. Starclan cats typically are pleased with that. I would know...." She trailed off not wanted to scare her by explaining hoe she got resurrected.

She smells the stench of the shrew near her and it makes her stomach churn and her mouth water. But she still does not get up to eat it. She is offered moss doused by water. She declines this as well. "I'm not thirsty." She keeps her head, but she lifts her eyes up to the top of the warriors den. What does Fennelnose think of their best friend sitting their and mourning their death, too upset to get up to eat and drink, let alone do her warrior duties. The pure shock of her friend was still too strong, too heavy on her shoulders and pins her down to her nest to continue her quiet sniffling for her friend. Fennelnose... how could you just leave me... leave your clan like this? Without even a goodbye? she thought.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
The notion that his every little movement was being watched by her made his self-consciousness bubble up again, but all the same, it was kind of flattering that someone would pay attention to him like that, even if it was as per their own habits. He was use to not being taken seriously, though this she-cat seemed to take everything with a solemn approach. He maintained his delighted expression as she moved on to her next question, and took a moment to think about it. Lots of things were fun, even the smallest things could provide some joy in his day. But, he decided that he wasn't going to run down the huge list of things that he enjoyed, for the sake of Kestrelpaw's time.

"Well...I like to hunt. Hmm, wrestling can be fun too! I guess you could say I like observing too, I like to wonder what they're thinking or doing," He gave a bit of a bashful chuckle, it seemed odd to say something like that out-loud, "But, you seem better at it than me!" His eyes flickered out and he caught sight of a cat trotting across the camp, heading out, "Like him-- you know, he looks pretty determined, but he also seems like he's got a lot on his mind,"

Though it seemed like this she-cat was all-business, he had to assume that she liked to have fun sometimes too-- what cat didn't? "What about you?"
"Funny, I didn't think you looked like the observing type." Kestrelpaw's words sounded like an insult. And, she certainly hadn't meant it that way, although it seemed way too much of what she said came across as an insult. The sandy feline glanced over at Buffalopaw with an almost-twinkle in her sharp eyes. "You're actually very good at it, I would say the same! I guess for all my observing I can still be caught off guard." Her eyes actually did twinkle this time, as though she had just made a joke. Though her voice had remained serious, not a hint of playfulness in it. No sarcasm either, though, which meant that she hadn't been joking in the manner that she was never caught off guard. Kestrelpaw thought for a moment, and then bit her lip a little.

"I normally hunt or do extra training for fun. Although I suppose, if I'm in the mood, I enjoy playing with my brothers. My Mom and I are the only girls in our family - I grew up surrounded by toms, so I get along with them pretty well. I like talking to my mentor, or my Mom for fun too... they're both great."

She realized she had probably given him more information then he needed, but that was okay. Overloads never hurt anyone. If anything, you got to learn more about a clanmate and that was worth a lot in Kestrelpaw's opinion. The more you knew about your clanmates, the more supportive you could be of them. But Kestrelpaw, being her normal, quick-to-speak self, wasn't the most supportive cat around. If you needed a shoulder to cry on... it better not be Kestrelpaw's, because chances were she wasn't going to pay much attention to your needs.

It was almost time for Ashenkit's apprentice ceremony. Almost the day when he would become a full apprentice of ThunderClan, and he was excited. Growing up during the Evil Era, his ceremony had been avoided long enough. Now that everything was sorted out? It was time for him to finally get what he wanted! An excited mew came from his maw as he glanced around for his best friend. Where was Honeykit? What could she be doing, certainly she was excited for this almost-ceremony as well! "Honey! Honeykit, where are you?" Bright eyes scanned the clearing for his friend. She had been hiding out long enough, hadn't she? The Era had brought about some tragedies in both of their families. And Ashenkit knew that he could take care of himself now, he had proven it. Still... it would be nice to have a warrior that paid attention to him, now wouldn't it? Ashenkit's eyes lit up again, this time with impatience as he wriggled in his spot, hoping that Honeykit would come out from wherever she was as quickly as possible. There was fun to be had, after all! And the only cat he really wanted to play with right now was her.

@Spiral

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"Self defense," Mosspaw said immediately. "If I can't defend myself, I'm no use to this Clan." He scratched at the dirt impatiently. "What are we waiting for? Let's go already."
Rosefern shrugged," Sure thing! Let's go!" she replied
(Continue in territory or training cave)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

She smells the stench of the shrew near her and it makes her stomach churn and her mouth water. But she still does not get up to eat it. She is offered moss doused by water. She declines this as well. "I'm not thirsty." She keeps her head, but she lifts her eyes up to the top of the warriors den. What does Fennelnose think of their best friend sitting their and mourning their death, too upset to get up to eat and drink, let alone do her warrior duties. The pure shock of her friend was still too strong, too heavy on her shoulders and pins her down to her nest to continue her quiet sniffling for her friend. Fennelnose... how could you just leave me... leave your clan like this? Without even a goodbye? she thought.
Peachrain ignored her choice and went to fetch water soaked moss and plopped it dropped it next to her, hoping she'd drink.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Rosefern shrugged," Sure thing! Let's go!" she replied
(Continue in territory or training cave)
Ok)
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
[QUOTE=Hollydawn;344983]"Games?" He whispered,"so many new words..."

Cherrykit nudged him,"come on, let's play"
Chameleonpaw's jaw dropped What had his kit been doing for so long?
Peachrain stammered,"I think Cherrykit can demonstrate what a game is..."[/QUOTE]
Bingo moved his gaze to Cherrykit.

Cherrykit brought a piece of moss over to him and pounced on it,"You'll never take me alive WindClan!" She yowled smiling.

Bingo tilted his head in amusement,"who's WindClan?" He asked.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot padding into the clearing, giving a soft yawn and a stretch, arching his back slightly. He had woken up early this morning-he always did. Its when the birds were most active, sitting in the shrubs hidden and watching them chirp, feed off of the ground, and fly. It was relaxing in the morning to start off the day. It was always so quiet before others woke up. The only sound was the birds chirping, it wasnt too hot outside, nice and cool with the summer shade. Animals out and active before patrols were sent out to hunt them. It was peaceful in the forest. Scanning the clearing he caught sight of Stormwing, he smiled. The shecat had grown on him since the last time they saw eachother. He padded to the freshkill pile, grabbing a squirrel they could share and walked over to her. They rodent hung by its tail in his mouth, he gave a cheesy smile,¨Hi Stormwing,¨ his mewed was kind, muffled from the prey in his mouth,¨care to share this with me?¨

-

Rueflower padded into the clearing eagerly. She always liked to get a mornings jog in before the day actually started. It was nice to simply run through the trees and feel the cool wind in your fur before it became to hot. Around this time is when shed usually eat and get ready for patrols or something. But sometimes she liked to settle down and get to know her clanmates. As much as she liked to keep herself busy, sometimes she needed a break. Scanning the clearing she caught sight of a molly. Smiling, she immediately padded up to her. She didnt know her, maybe they went on a patrol or something breifly but nothing to trigger her memory. ¨Hi! My names Rueflower, I dont think weve met.¨
Stormwing's blue eyes shone with appreciation as she saw Littlefoot approach, and she gave him a soft smile. "H - hi, Littlefoot," Her voice was soft and quiet, although she did her best to sound happy to see him. If she tried to sound too excited, it didn't sound genuine, and she tended to stammer a lot more while trying to control her nerves. "Oh s - sure, that would be great, th - thank you," Good, she had it almost under control now! The tom was one of the safer cats to be around, since the Evil Era it had been very hard for Stormwing to know who to trust - no, since Crowpaw. Or would he have been a warrior by now? Probably, and the silver feline wondered why he had disappeared in the first place. It had just sort of happened. Way too quickly, and that was why she now had some major trust issues. "W - what have you been up t - to lately?" The tabby asked, her blue eyes shining with appreciation that he had come over to keep her company. Since she was so often alone, that was.

--

"Rueflower." The multicolored warrior repeated, looking over the other cat. Amberflame wasn't a social butterfly, and could be considered introverted - though shy was not a word to be used when describing this feline. Upon taking a closer look at this cat, the female was able to see that she did look somewhat familiar, perhaps from just seeing her around the clearing or warriors' den. The name was familiar as well, she supposed she might have met Rueflower at some point and pushed the other cat away, not really thinking much of it. "I don't think we've formally met - but I do recognize you. I'm Amberflame." Whether Rueflower had been introduced to her or not was unknown by the warrior, though she supposed anything was possible. And as it had been mentioned... she had never been a social butterfly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Chameleonpaw's jaw dropped What had his kit been doing for so long?
Peachrain stammered,"I think Cherrykit can demonstrate what a game is..."

Cherrykit brought a piece of moss over to him and pounced on it,"You'll never take me alive WindClan!" She yowled smiling.

Bingo tilted his head in amusement,"who's WindClan?" He asked.[/QUOTE]

Cucuckootree gruffly grumbled," Our rival clan, we aren't getting along right now, they border us. The other three clans are Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan." He meowed.

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Bingo tilted his head in amusement,"who's WindClan?" He asked.

Cucuckootree gruffly grumbled," Our rival clan, we aren't getting along right now, they border us. The other three clans are Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan." He meowed.
Bingo looked again at Cuckootree,"What clan is this?"

Cherrykit kept playing.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; August 7th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread