Last post by twizzypaw
Today 01:13 AM

Old November 1st, 2020, 08:46 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
A bit better, a bit better. At least blood wasn't soaking though or anything. Taking a step back, Splashleap tried to make a little joke, but it wasn't really working. You look..cobwebby. she guessed, although even to her it sounded horribly lame. All she could do really was apologize, try and make it a bit right. Because she wasn't delusional, it WAS her fault. I'm sorry Stripepaw. I didn't tell you about the pincers, or show you, and you got hit, and it's my fault. I should have showed you, or told you. A rare moment of maturity, for her. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
“Well, you technically told me to catch it. I didn’t kill it, but I caught it! So I did what you said!” Stripepaw said, trying to cheer Splashleap up a bit. Her voice was kinda funny from being clogged with cobweb. Speaking of which, at that moment a little bit of blood started to show through.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes, you did catch it. Splashleap mewed a bit more lightly, at least until she saw the blood. Great. It was leaking through, which meant it was still bleeding. In an effort to NOT freak her apprentice out, she headed for the bush, returning calmly, or at least hopefully looking calm, with some more cobwebs. Gently wrapping them around Stripepaw's nose, that now looked a lot like a small cloud, she mewed Just wanted to add a little more, just in case. Grabbing the smashed crab, she asked quickly Well, would you like to eat your catch? @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:30 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Yes, you did catch it. Splashleap mewed a bit more lightly, at least until she saw the blood. Great. It was leaking through, which meant it was still bleeding. In an effort to NOT freak her apprentice out, she headed for the bush, returning calmly, or at least hopefully looking calm, with some more cobwebs. Gently wrapping them around Stripepaw's nose, that now looked a lot like a small cloud, she mewed Just wanted to add a little more, just in case. Grabbing the smashed crab, she asked quickly Well, would you like to eat your catch? @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
“Ok,” Stripepaw said. She had to angle her head down to see past the cobwebs. “Do you eat the whole thing?” she asked.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:05 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Lynxpaw

Silverpool's eyes widened, "Really? I've been here a lot and you're still a better swimmer than me," she laughed. Of course, she was a pretty average swimmer so... She noticed a crab in the rocks in the shallows and ducked down to snag its shell with her claw and crushed it. She swam a little closer to the shore to toss it up before returning to Dogflame.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:56 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

What a beautiful day! The waves were lapping at her feet, the sand got in between her toes, crabs scuttled towards their nests as she approached. Brightsplash figured the day would be just fine! Spending a little time outside getting fresh air was always a good thing. Nothing could go wrong! @Goldenmac @Creepy Cobra
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 09:57 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Snowfern trotted onto the beach, a small, content smile on her face. She was glad to be out here again, and she was glad that she was here with willowpaw. ¨Okay, lets get started!¨ she mewed, turning to her apprentice. ¨Do you want to split up, or stay together?¨ she asked, sniffing the air to try and find the scent of any prey.

(sorry for the short post <3) @Rani

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:34 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ start them seeing him anytime soon! <3 ]

Cold Blood preyed on the weak. He silenced their lives with a burst of blood - and lived up to his name. Anycat could become his next victim, his next treat. He adored making cats scream, plead for mercy. Once they did, they wouldn't get it. No one ever got to be free from his clutches - not his friends, not his enemies, not the ones he'd loved. Cold Blood had killed his mate ; Death, his son ; Peak, and desperately wanted to try for Bliss ; his daughter. She was an awful daughter, exactly like him and wanting to take his place.

Whiiiiich was why he wanted to kill her.
@ChillCat @Goldenmac
being this young is art

Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:41 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Creepy Cobra @Goldenmac

Brightsplash stretched out and heard her joints creak. A crab scuttled across the sand. I'll catch that and bring it back. Brightsplash got down in a hunting crouch and launched herself at the crab, but slipped on the sand and missed. Nuts, she thought, shaking the sand out of her pelt. Once she got the sand out, Brightsplash turned away from the ocean to look at the woods. A cat was standing there, one that she'd never seen before. "Hello?"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 06:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern trotted onto the beach, a small, content smile on her face. She was glad to be out here again, and she was glad that she was here with willowpaw. ¨Okay, lets get started!¨ she mewed, turning to her apprentice. ¨Do you want to split up, or stay together?¨ she asked, sniffing the air to try and find the scent of any prey.

(sorry for the short post <3) @Rani
"Uuuuuhm together! We haven't been able to spend much time with eachother lately anyway sides I want to show you something!" The tabby chirped leaping into action. Oh don't get her wrong Willowpaw did not want to do this and was still terrified but she'd gone through all the effort to have Splashleap teach her this she was gonna show her mentor. Kicking up sand Willowpaw went sprinting across the beach in hot pursuit of a startled crab. Catching up and pinning it under a paw she quickly shoved a claw in a chink in its armour and wiggled it, killing the vile creature. Picking it up trying to touch the crab as little as possible the jittery apprentice (terrified of the entire catch and even the proximity of the dead crustacean) brought it back to Snowfern dropping it as soon as possible "Did you see that! I learned how to kill crabs! Im still terrified and hate them and they hurt my toe last time though so I really hope I never have to do this again."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:24 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Lynxpaw

Silverpool's eyes widened, "Really? I've been here a lot and you're still a better swimmer than me," she laughed. Of course, she was a pretty average swimmer so... She noticed a crab in the rocks in the shallows and ducked down to snag its shell with her claw and crushed it. She swam a little closer to the shore to toss it up before returning to Dogflame.
Dogflame

The tom was quite focused on the fish but his attention snapped back once he heard Silverpool's voice. "I'm not very experienced. Anyways, maybe we should head back to camp"

[ Sorry for the short post and late reply. Just wanted to finish off this rp as I'm planning to kill off Dogflame ]