Today 12:37 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 12:08 AM

Old March 16th, 2021, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

@Nightmare @Fierceclaw

ok where here now walk around but please dont go to far and watch where your steping we dont want to damage the herbs he said as he started to walk around carefully

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 16th, 2021, 09:16 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw followed Ashfur, looking at the ground. He was trying his best to avoid Spottedpaw and Ashfur, trying to become invisible like he was always invisible to everyone. Deep in his thoughts, Smokepaw stood there and didn’t do anything, just the occasional flick of his tail or his ears.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; March 16th, 2021 at 09:23 AM.
Old March 16th, 2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
(Rest of the patrol is here @feather lily @Nightmare)
( i know, i posted already )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 16th, 2021, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
( i know, i posted already )
(Changed post)
Old March 16th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fierceclaw @feather lily

Finally, they were there. She didn’t chew about how she treated other cats. And who knows what her mentor will do thats sooo bad if she even say one wrong thing to smokepaw. ”I’ll get the dandelions!” she mewed, dandelions where the easier plant to get. That’s why she wanted to get them. The herb patrol will definitely get her closer and closer to becoming a warrior in no time! She saw a small patch of dandelions and grabbed a few in her jaws.
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:21 AM

Quote:
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw followed Ashfur, looking at the ground. He was trying his best to avoid Spottedpaw and Ashfur, trying to become invisible like he was always invisible to everyone. Deep in his thoughts, Smokepaw stood there and didn’t do anything, just the occasional flick of his tail or his ears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
@Fierceclaw @feather lily

Finally, they were there. She didn’t chew about how she treated other cats. And who knows what her mentor will do thats sooo bad if she even say one wrong thing to smokepaw. ”I’ll get the dandelions!” she mewed, dandelions where the easier plant to get. That’s why she wanted to get them. The herb patrol will definitely get her closer and closer to becoming a warrior in no time! She saw a small patch of dandelions and grabbed a few in her jaws.
ok he said then moved back to smokepaw are you ok? he asked while looking for dock and comfury

Old March 16th, 2021, 10:37 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Ashfur. "Yeah, I'm fine." Smokepaw mewed. "Not like you would care. You don't seem to care about me. Just make Pinefur my mentor and we'll all be happy." Smokepaw mewed in a lower voice, hoping no one heard. Or maybe he hoped they both heard. He didn't care. He started looking for more of all the stuff that Ebonyfang asked for, trying his best to be away from the others.
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:41 AM

Quote:
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Ashfur. "Yeah, I'm fine." Smokepaw mewed. "Not like you would care. You don't seem to care about me. Just make Pinefur my mentor and we'll all be happy." Smokepaw mewed in a lower voice, hoping no one heard. Or maybe he hoped they both heard. He didn't care. He started looking for more of all the stuff that Ebonyfang asked for, trying his best to be away from the others.
i care more than any cat, im only asking pinefur to train you right now because spottedpaw is... dificult. he said kind of sadly, he didnt mean to upset him, he thought of him as his own not just his apprentice how about after this we go hunting togeather? or whatever you want he asked

Old March 16th, 2021, 11:18 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw flicked his ears as he found dandelions and he picked them out carefully. "I would rather spend time with Pinefur than with you. Besides, you'll be too busy to give attention to your new kits than spend time with me." Smokepaw mewed, gathering all the dandelions he picked and gathering them in a neat pile.
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:24 AM

Quote:
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw flicked his ears as he found dandelions and he picked them out carefully. "I would rather spend time with Pinefur than with you. Besides, you'll be too busy to give attention to your new kits than spend time with me." Smokepaw mewed, gathering all the dandelions he picked and gathering them in a neat pile.
thats not true, i love you like you where my kit, you can train with pinefur more if thats what you want but i still want us to be friends at least, i love training you he said sadly, he did miss training him spottedpaw was hard to train and was mean, smokepaw was nice and kind and hard working