Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend

---
Shadekit looked up, narrowing her eyes. How did this cat know her name? Why had she come in the nursery, just for her? She didn't believe that she came just to teach her something, she is probably doing this for her own agenda... But then again, it is an opportunity to learn something new, and anyways, it was something to do. She was awfully bored.

She sunk in her claws in the moss. Maybe she could come... and just see. Just to see what this cat was up to. She gave a small nod, and got up. She didn't trust this cat, but this was an opportunity....
---
hollyclaw
24 moons
she/her

"now, do you know how to crouch properly?" the she-cat inquired, wanting to see her skills before teaching her more. she laid down, giving the kit some sort of death stare. she knew this kit would grow up to be the perfect sidekick.
Old August 9th, 2024, 02:28 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

fishkit sat growling to herself mad Abt something

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old August 10th, 2024, 04:37 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❀⊱ { - 1 burnet // - 3 moss } ⊰❀

❦ A glint of golden fur shown in the sunlight before the glowing halo of light blotted out as the molly pushed through the lichen curtain only to be shrouded into the dimly dappled burrow as the grey and orange twinged plants fell to their places once more, a hushed and quick conversation as wide lapis settled with urgency into mossy hues, Mothcloud was kitting… mothcloud was kitting… the queen had bore a litter before but this time something was fundamentally wrong and the lanky, freckled herbalist was on his petite paws the moment Meadowwhisper pushed with haste from the mouth to the belly of the medicine cats den. Diligent white paws moved in a quick long legged stride as Mossfreckle made a beeline to the nursery where the troubled queen lay panting, white twinged maw was contorted in a grimace which was hidden partially by the moss and burnet… he wasn’t too sure of what all to do… this was the first time he was needed for a kitting and while he didn’t doubt his skills and knew he would do well, the situation was dire and was likely to have a minutely painful outcome. ”Grouse, come with me,” the tom called as he passed the eclectically patterned feline whom he had chosen as his apprentice, this was good experience for him and a test of his mental and emotional endurance, the medicine cat didn’t wait to see if the tom followed, only pushed his way into the usually warm and milky scented den that was now heady with the bittersweet, metallic tang of blood. White tipped paws pushed forth the thick stem covered in ruffled verdant leaves - ”Chew this please,” Mossfreckle instructed as he held the plant at a comfortable height for the kitting queen to grab, Tell me what’s wrong, Mouthcloud. What hurts and what doesn’t feel right? Do you need me to send someone to get you your mate or a friend for comfort… I know this is scary but I will do all I can to help” he cooed with medical detachment, a mask over his features portrayed none of the starry reelings of his mind as he shuffled bloody moss out and replaced it will clean moss, ”Nightshiver, we cannot move her now so if you could make sure the other queens and kits stay out of the way. Your help would also be appreciated, I trust your judgment alongside my own. I suspect you may have more knowledge on this aspect of things so do not hesitate to speak up.”

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ~ Mothcloud }
{ @Estelle ~ Nightshiver }
{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old August 10th, 2024, 06:36 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

°TigerKit°
Male | 1 Moons | ShadowClan Kit | Posts: 7/10
long hair dark brown tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @SoulJoy

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Right.” the tom gave a short nod and poked around for the perfect moss ball. He was sure he could win easily! Sure this cat had the advantage of being larger, but he had that of being smaller. He could get good, low hits in the moss that the other could not!

His ears lifted up as he found a good, sturdy ball of moss. “Perfect! C’mon!” he rushed the cat as he scurried to the exit of the den.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 10th, 2024, 08:27 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elio View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❀⊱ { - 1 burnet // - 3 moss } ⊰❀

❦ A glint of golden fur shown in the sunlight before the glowing halo of light blotted out as the molly pushed through the lichen curtain only to be shrouded into the dimly dappled burrow as the grey and orange twinged plants fell to their places once more, a hushed and quick conversation as wide lapis settled with urgency into mossy hues, Mothcloud was kitting… mothcloud was kitting… the queen had bore a litter before but this time something was fundamentally wrong and the lanky, freckled herbalist was on his petite paws the moment Meadowwhisper pushed with haste from the mouth to the belly of the medicine cats den. Diligent white paws moved in a quick long legged stride as Mossfreckle made a beeline to the nursery where the troubled queen lay panting, white twinged maw was contorted in a grimace which was hidden partially by the moss and burnet… he wasn’t too sure of what all to do… this was the first time he was needed for a kitting and while he didn’t doubt his skills and knew he would do well, the situation was dire and was likely to have a minutely painful outcome. ”Grouse, come with me,” the tom called as he passed the eclectically patterned feline whom he had chosen as his apprentice, this was good experience for him and a test of his mental and emotional endurance, the medicine cat didn’t wait to see if the tom followed, only pushed his way into the usually warm and milky scented den that was now heady with the bittersweet, metallic tang of blood. White tipped paws pushed forth the thick stem covered in ruffled verdant leaves - ”Chew this please,” Mossfreckle instructed as he held the plant at a comfortable height for the kitting queen to grab, Tell me what’s wrong, Mouthcloud. What hurts and what doesn’t feel right? Do you need me to send someone to get you your mate or a friend for comfort… I know this is scary but I will do all I can to help” he cooed with medical detachment, a mask over his features portrayed none of the starry reelings of his mind as he shuffled bloody moss out and replaced it will clean moss, ”Nightshiver, we cannot move her now so if you could make sure the other queens and kits stay out of the way. Your help would also be appreciated, I trust your judgment alongside my own. I suspect you may have more knowledge on this aspect of things so do not hesitate to speak up.”

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ~ Mothcloud }
{ @Estelle ~ Nightshiver }
{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }
@Estelle
@Redshiftregin

Mothcloud's teeth gritted in pain, scenting the medicine cats she gasped, "Oh thank Starclan! It hurts, oh it hurts." Mothcloud panted, the blood dripping slowly, "A-as soon as my water broke I started bleeding, my stomach hurts, like a really bad belly ache, and my head is killing me!" Mothcloud wailed, panting as her legs strained. "My mate is dead." Mothcloud meowed, breathing heavily as her horrible contraction faded for a moment, "My son, Fallenmoon! Please bring him, he's all I have left of my last litter. You have to send someone to go get him physically, he's deaf you can't call for him." Mothcloud panicked as she let some thoughts set in by mistake. Finally noticing the herb through her pain Mothcloud wailed as a contraction hit. "I can't I can't I can't! If I swallow something now it'll come right back up." Mothcloud whimpered, "The kits..... they don't feel right, I- I had one kit come out backwards last time, I think its a similar feeling but-" The queen paused to screech in agony. "It feels like there ripping there claws on my insides!!!" Mothcloud managed, "Each contraction gets worse!" Mothcloud wailed.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 11th, 2024, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Fine

Moonkit yawns waking from last night eyes sore from crying

[Moonkit grey pointed white female with milky green eyes]
Old August 11th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The painful screeches were unmistakable, and luckily Mossfreckle had soon joined the kitting queen's side, just as Nightshiver had, offering the molly a stick to bite on to help ease the pain; something customary from the youth.

Eyes flashing about the den, she gave a dutiful nod - keeping the surrounding area in mind to steer away any curious kits to so the medic may work, a relieved feeling overcoming her senses when she spotted the burnet. Elmshadow's were still clear in her mind; any other herb could endanger the situation.

A certain anxiety seeped in as heard of a kit coming backwards, one she had to dampen down and burry. If a kit came backwards then the head could get stuck, she shallower thickly, but forced an easy smile upon her face as she tenderly looked down at Mothcloud.

"You a-are... in... good - good..paws."
She tried to reassure the queen, and encourage the healer alike as she gave him a gentle nod.
"You b-broutht... burnet. That is... Good. A-any... Any other... herb...could be... dangerous, Elm..shadow... said."
She added quietly, before moving to aid however she could.
"You can...d-do.. this. We will... get... your son. I...I know... it is.... difficult. But... breathe, in... and out. We're here... to help you. The herb... will help you, if... if you can...take it."

Her eyes briefly moved up, a silent question of whether she should get Fallenmoon now, or if Mossfreckle would rather she stay with Mothcloud as well -- Nightshiver could only hope this would proceed without issue. If the kits truly were at risk of being upside down she did not know how to check; she might be able to help in getting them through, if massaging the queen's side could help or gently pulling if needed, but... She hoped Mossfreckle had a better idea for the situation.

[ @elio @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Old August 11th, 2024, 08:55 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The painful screeches were unmistakable, and luckily Mossfreckle had soon joined the kitting queen's side, just as Nightshiver had, offering the molly a stick to bite on to help ease the pain; something customary from the youth.

Eyes flashing about the den, she gave a dutiful nod - keeping the surrounding area in mind to steer away any curious kits to so the medic may work, a relieved feeling overcoming her senses when she spotted the burnet. Elmshadow's were still clear in her mind; any other herb could endanger the situation.

A certain anxiety seeped in as heard of a kit coming backwards, one she had to dampen down and burry. If a kit came backwards then the head could get stuck, she shallower thickly, but forced an easy smile upon her face as she tenderly looked down at Mothcloud.

"You a-are... in... good - good..paws."
She tried to reassure the queen, and encourage the healer alike as she gave him a gentle nod.
"You b-broutht... burnet. That is... Good. A-any... Any other... herb...could be... dangerous, Elm..shadow... said."
She added quietly, before moving to aid however she could.
"You can...d-do.. this. We will... get... your son. I...I know... it is.... difficult. But... breathe, in... and out. We're here... to help you. The herb... will help you, if... if you can...take it."

Her eyes briefly moved up, a silent question of whether she should get Fallenmoon now, or if Mossfreckle would rather she stay with Mothcloud as well -- Nightshiver could only hope this would proceed without issue. If the kits truly were at risk of being upside down she did not know how to check; she might be able to help in getting them through, if massaging the queen's side could help or gently pulling if needed, but... She hoped Mossfreckle had a better idea for the situation.

[ @elio @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Mothcloud looked up, grabbing the stick gratefully, once another contraction came she bit down, the stick cracking ever so slightly. The queen strained gently, pushing once out of instinct which seemed to send some more blood and nasty liquid gushing out. Mothcloud looked at Mossfreckle, nodding gently to the medicine cat's words. "Elmshadow helped me with my last kitting." Mothcloud meowed carefully, pain filling her voice but she forced down the pain with a hiss. The ginger and white Molly winced as she could feel something. A kit poking out, and sure enough it was hind legs first, and to make things so totally better, the amniotic sac was already broken. The wet legs of the kit nearing the area to crown. Mothcloud gave a gentle wail, her wails seemingly getting more tired as she pushed unwillingly, "Oh Starclan please." The queen whimpered. Mothcloud looked around hurridely, her eyes scanning the entrance. "Fallenmoon" Mothcloud whispered her sons name. "Wait..... Oh wait! I can get him over here, he's always paying attention for..." Mothcloud trailed off, giving a growl as pain settled in once more. "Oh-" Mothcloud gasped, suddenly lurching as she felt nausea. Mothcloud quickly picked up a chunk of moss, weakly rolling it under her paw and growling once more, positioning herself more up, she tossed the moss ball and watched it roll. "ok please work" Mothcloud meowed quietly, giving a short purr as it rolled out into the nursery clearing.

As Mothcloud purred, her sitting up seemed to've help a little bit. "Oh, oh it feels much better. Still hurts like a thorn in your paws for sure." Mothcloud grumbled through gritted teeth, wailing once again as the kit seemed to be fighting it's way out. "I seriously think there clawing at me!" Mothclouds wailed in pain, wiggling which didn't exactly help her situation.

Suddenly, as Mothcloud's wail came, Fallenmoon appeared at the entrance, he'd scented the blood of his mother and the distress in the air. Racing over the Tom had skidded to the entrance, his eyes wide with worry as he gently went over to his mother, Fallenmoon nuzzled her cheek gently, pinning his ears as he could tell she was wailing. "Mom...." He whispered, settling beside her head, tucking his tail under him as he gently licked her ears. Trying to sooth her, Mothcloud licked his ear gently but Fallenmoon could still sense her distress. He could find the words....... well he couldn't hear the words to say them. But he wanted to know if his mother was ok. "Mom..." Fallenmoon meowed again, looking worriedly at Mossfreckle, gently licking his mother's ears to keep her headache calm. His mother was defidently on her last litter, her first litter had been one containing about 7-8 kits. Fallenmoon was the last of it, now this litter was going to be a big one as well Fallenmoon could tell. Fallenmoon took after his father, whom had been executed for the murder or many innocent Shadowclan cats and kittypets alike. His jet black fur, muscular yet lean build. He'd gotten his mothers blue eyes and softness. Regardless of that, Mothcloud didn't deserve this, The pain, Fallenmoon knew the wails were filled with more than just the pain of the kits, it was the pain of her past. Losing both fathers of her litters, losing all of her first litter but one, Fallenmoon was determind to keep this litter alive and safe.

@Honey_Dreamz Cedarkit just for when the time comes <3

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°TigerKit°
Male | 1 Moons | ShadowClan Kit | Posts: 7/10
long hair dark brown tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @SoulJoy

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Right.” the tom gave a short nod and poked around for the perfect moss ball. He was sure he could win easily! Sure this cat had the advantage of being larger, but he had that of being smaller. He could get good, low hits in the moss that the other could not!

His ears lifted up as he found a good, sturdy ball of moss. “Perfect! C’mon!” he rushed the cat as he scurried to the exit of the den.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Snowkit
she/her || white long fluffy fur,
chubby & deep blue eyes || no Purrks

----------

Snowkit smiled brightly as she chased after him. She was excited to play a game. “Hey! Wait up!” She called out. He sure was a fast kit.

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.