Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Firehawk had decided to take the day in leisure.

Out for a walk in the forest, he hadn't been expecting to stumble across a heavily pregnant she-cat wobbling quickly through the grasses. He was confused-- she seemed to be in a hurry, and she kept looking over her shoulder. Was she being followed?

Concerned, he stepped out from the undergrowth, shaking leaves from his thick pelt as he spoke. "Excuse me, miss, are you lost?" From there, he could determine the best course of action. He would need to be delicate: he didn't want to stress her out more than she was! @Venus
Bella froze, gluing her eyes on the figure emerging from the undergrowth. She sighed in relief when realizing it wasn't him, then straightened herself to be presentable. "Oh dear, I hope not...this is RiverClan, yes?" The diluted molly took one more glance over her shoulder, then quickly shied back at the stranger. "Forgive me, I suppose I'm being a little paranoid. My name is Bella, I'm a loner coming from a small grove just beyond the beach. Who might you be?"
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Sneaking as well as the chubby apprentice could, Pebblepaw squeezed his way through the entrance to camp, popping out into the territory. He felt like a punk. Rebellious! This would have been his first time out without any warriors beside him and it was great. Quickly casting a glance to make sure the other was following in tow, Pebblepaw called back,

"I say we go to the Seastones! Have you been to the gathering yet? It's awesome! Lionstar always looks amazing sitting up there, but Icestar looks really scary... oh, Brightstar is really pretty! Flintstar is pretty too, but all of ThunderClan still smells like burnt trees." He chirped, blabbering away without a second thought, though he scrunched up his nose at the last comment as he lead them in the... general direction of Seastones.

@caswshay617

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:05 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Honeynose had to cover her mouth with a paw to hide her chortles of laughter. Never in her day had she seen an apprentice mess up like that! Maybe SkyClan cats were superior to RiverClan, just like she had always thought... but after her small bout of laughter, she sighed. This would be HER mess to clean up. An almost warrior aged apprentice who was absolutely useless...

"Well, that was certainly.. something." Picking her words carefully, she continued, "Once thing you need to do is feel the balance in your paws. Wobbling will only alert your prey, especially in the undergrowth and-" She shook her head, amusement plastered across her face, "You might as well have a big target on your rump saying I'm here!" Honeynose snickered, "Keep your rump down, position your paws so you are balanced and try again. Go for that bush there - at least it won't run away from you."
He felt his pelt heat up with embarrassment, looking away and frowning. His tail curled close to himself and he slowly lifted himself back up, avoiding Honeynose's gaze. Stop giving the Clan a reason to hate you, Ratpaw thought, giving a huff and shuffling his paws. He swallowed thickly and tried again, crouching down and trying to balance his body. Ratpaw lowered his rump and stared ahead at the bush, his tail waving just above the ground. Thankfully, he didn't fall over again, but his balance remained unsteady as he crawled towards the bush. Don't be an idiot.
Ratpaw jumped, landing within the bush and flailing around as twigs poked his flesh. "Ouch!" he yelped, quickly trying to scramble out of the rude piece of undergrowth. His ears flattened and he huffed, glaring at the bush before turning to his mentor. "How was that, oh wise one?" Ratpaw said sarcastically, his tail flicking with irritation.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Once he'd slipped from camp, Fawnsqueak could breathe without the pressure caving in from all sides, the persistent fear that Lionstar was going to toss him into the deep end again and expect he could exceed those expectations. Surely there was no way to be deputy if he wasn't present, the ceremony explicitly required it. The logic could replay in his head a thousand times over, but he wasn't oblivious to the sinking feeling that his own rationale didn't bind the irrational leader to it.

Interrupting his mindless trudge from camp, he slowed to a stop when he heard a call of his name--not Fawnsqueak, but Fawnpaw, and that was far less intimidating anyway. Rigid, he waited for Graypaw to appear by his side, then watched him through a conflicted gaze. Fawnsqueak didn't know what to say. "Yeah, I... uh, didn't you--" Fawnsqueak scrambled for something, anything. "Lionstar called a meeting. And after the last one, um, well, I figured..." Had Graypaw been there for that?

In a flash, Fawnsqueak recalled the Gaypaw incident. Oh stars. The reassignment, the humiliation, the running off... "I'm sorry."
Graypaw stiffened slightly at the reference toward his last meeting. "Oh, yeah, it's uh...fine." He mumbled, awkwardly shifting his weight from side to side. "I didn't see the rest of that meeting. What happened?" The tom sighed gently, attempting to release the building-tension between them. "Did something happen with Lionstar...?" It seemed like the only logical reason to him – why else would he run off at the start of a meeting? Fawnpaw always seemed present for Clan meetings, way more active that him. Or at least that's what he thought.
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:05 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
(yes his pelt is brown)
he smiled at her then licked her ear, getting up he waits for her to finish so they can head out,
Nighttuft took the last bite of the prey then stood up, looking at Thornfur. Even though they rarely talked, she knew they always had strong feelings for eachother. "Well, are we going now?"
Old December 6th, 2019, 03:17 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @BILL. @xeno @Psycho Bandit ]
[[ Received permission to skip Lionstar's turn. ]]

Stoatdance slipped out of the camp entrance, her eye staring straight ahead. She remained close behind Lionstar, allowing him to remain a few pawsteps ahead of her. The scarred she-cat made sure to leave room for the other patrol members to walk beside her if they so wished, and she glanced at Beetlepaw, signalling with her tail for the younger molly to move ahead of her. After a few heartbeats, she took a breath and decided to speak, making sure to keep her voice quiet, yet loud enough for the others to hear.
"So many warriors have gone missing. Is it known approximately how long they have been gone?" Stoatdance inquired, gaze focused on Lionstar, "I'm sure there must be an explanation for how many warriors disappeared all of a sudden." Her tail flicked and she offered a hopeful smile, though she felt that there was a slim chance of finding all of the missing felines. There were simply far too many.
[ only quoting this time since it got buried! ]

With Emberheart and Bugpaw in tow, Lionstar's tail swished. He hadn't missed Bugpaw's comment as they were heading out of camp and didn't intend on letting it slide by. "I would watch your mouth, Bugpaw. That filthy shell of yours won't defend you from getting your tail handed to you in front of the Clan again." She was nothing like her brother-- she looked like a gust of wind could carry her away. "Then again.. who would watch you?" He left that to her interpretation, a smile dancing at the corner of his muzzle. Her parents were gone. Bearpaw was in ShadowClan. She had no one.

To Stoatdance, he was kinder. "It's hard to say, to be upfront with you. Some of these cats went missing while Fallenstream was leader and no one has really brought it up. I haven't personally seen Blackpelt since before these nymphs of his hatched." He glanced back at Bugpaw. "... Amberpaw, she is more recent I believe. Frostfall sent her on patrol within the last moon, but the others.." He shrugged. It was hard to say if Amberpaw had even returned from that patrol when Frostfall had been so incompetent about keeping track of them. "Keep your eyes peeled. I can't imagine finding much after so long but it's worth a shot. Isn't that right, Pincerpaw?"

@xeno, @Psycho Bandit

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:12 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Dust
littlepaw followed him happily, wowed by the beauty outside of the clan"you get to go out every day and see this, its wonderful" shes says before going into a crouch and jumping into a bush,she came out with a mouse in her jaws"we can save this for later when we go back to camp" she continued to follow pebblepaw as he pads forward happy
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:25 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@MagicCat99
"well then follow me" he said leading her out of the camp to a forest tree that looks so deep underground nobody could pull it out, there was a hole in the middle big enough for a cat to go through."you have to close your eyes for the next part ok,you can trust me" he said as they went into the deep dark hole going farther and farther down they finally go into a clearing, it was full of shiny jewels and rocks all sparkling by a ray of light in the ceiling"open your eyes, i think you will like it" he says
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:37 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
Spiderpaw was level headed as they padded alongside each other unbothered that he could actually pull off the task she’d set in front of him. It was more likely he’d fail then manage to impress her- even if the odds were stacked right up against him. “You look awfully nervous handsome, do you need to take a breather or are we ok to keep going?” she mocked her lips curled into a smug smile. She was beginning to respect the tom just a little bit, just as far as first impressions went. Not many cats got past that first few line exchanges before making an excuse to head out of there as fast as they could.

She found herself rolling her eyes at his comment, consistent with a ego way to big for his own head. “Don’t get your hopes up, I’ve seen a kitten drag out a dead minnow from a tiny pool. That’s a pretty high bar. Hard to beat” she murmured casting another sidelong glance in his direction. The thought of watching him fumble up made her want to laugh, he’d be too embarrassed to even speak with her from here on out if he couldn’t catch a fish first try. She smiled smugly taking a few steps to gain the lead on him as she guided them through the thicket and down towards a small path of shrubs leading to the sandier parts that would take you up to the small hidden cove. Perfect for fishing if you didn’t mind muckier waters. She grinned amused with her own hidden intent. He was set up for failure.
@RedHead @Dust (last mention and after this we’ll leave you be !!)

“Oh puh-lease. If I was nervous, you would know.” He meowed in response, casting a side-long glance at her and rolling his eyes. The tomcat has some particular bad habits when it came Tibet dealing with her nervousness. Thankfully, he didn’t get nervous that often, but it was still always a possibility.
At her comment, he let out a laugh, the thought of a kit dragging a dead fish out of the pool, and no doubt being proud of it, was a funny one to him. “Ah okay, I don’t think anyone could beat that high of a bar.” He purred, feathery orange tail flicking.

As the She-cat picked up the pace and changed directions, Blazepaw followed closely, picking up his own pace as well so he didn’t fall too far behind Spiderpaw. His face contorted in confusion as she led them away from the river and into a thicket, where they emerged in a small cove, the murky waters below almost brushing his paws. Blazepaw crinkled his nose at the look of the water. “Gross, why aren’t we going to the river? What cat wants to put a paw in that?” He couldn’t see much through the water, and for once on the trip a small flare of agitation shot through him. He hated getting wet still, but getting wet and dirty? That was too much. Plus he doubted he’d even be able to see a fish in these waters, let alone catch one. But Blazepaw let out a small sigh, determined to prove to the pretty, but snappy feline with him that he could fish. Maybe not very well, but he had the ability to do it. “Alright, what’s the request? One fish? Two fish? How many?” He asked, eyeing the she-cat next to him, a real challenge alighting in his eyes.

@tutler

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
"well then follow me" he said leading her out of the camp to a forest tree that looks so deep underground nobody could pull it out, there was a hole in the middle big enough for a cat to go through."you have to close your eyes for the next part ok,you can trust me" he said as they went into the deep dark hole going farther and farther down they finally go into a clearing, it was full of shiny jewels and rocks all sparkling by a ray of light in the ceiling"open your eyes, i think you will like it" he says
Nighttuft followed him, closing her eyes when he asked it. She walked farther until he allowed her to open her eyes. She got overwhelmed by the beauty of the cave. "Wow.." She meowed, entwining her tail with his. She purred, her blue eyes twinkling.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread