Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:45 PM

Old July 11th, 2018, 07:10 AM
The cat with no clan ...

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Well then, hello Foxkit! I'm Grovepaw- you're quite a distance away from camp, now aren't you? Do you need help getting back?" Concerned with helping Foxkit, the apprentice didn't notice Leopardpaw preparing to pounce. When his weight fell on her, she let out a yelp of surprise. "Hey!" She called out, but her laughter let her friend know she wasn't mad. It had been a while since she played like this, not since she was in the nursery. The molly knew if a warrior was nearby they'd be looking down at the two for being a bit immature, but there were no warriors in sight so she could just enjoy their play. Suddenly, the tom was underneath her, scrabbling at her belly. Grove's laughter grew, turning into a giggle fit as he tickled her. "Stop! I'm ticklish there!" She managed to call out between giggles, trying to swat Leo away with her paws. Like his, they were sheathed; she didn't want to hurt her friend. The molly managed to get out of the tom's grasp and quickly backed away, crouching down and narrowing her eyes. "You've just attacked Grovestar of Thunderclan- traitor! You'll pay for that!" She called out, snarling as she tried to act fierce, though her stifled giggle at the end of her words ruined the effect. Still, she darted forward in a planned tackle of her friend, hoping to barrel him over.
“I really need help “ foxkit replied “ but I’m almost 6 moons old!”
Old July 11th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud had quickly gotten used to the way Burnetsky acted but she was curious as to why. She hadn't been around any other cat who spoke the way she did but she thought it was something unique that the she-cat had. Sort of like my stubby tail! She had always been oddly proud of her bobtail even though it threw her off balance and caused her warrior ceremony to be delayed however she thought it made her stand out, and that made her happy.
Her ears perked up in surprise as she hadn't expected to be dared back. Excitement bubbled inside her and made her fill with energy. "Alright! Let's not get too deep though, wouldn't want to get whisked away would we?" Again she had only been half joking but it was a fearful thought. Ambercloud gingerly touched her paw into the freezing water and instead of making her flinch backwards it only fueled her excitement. Bunching up her muscles she launched herself into the shallow part of the river and landed clumsily on the loose pebbles. Because of her not-so-smooth landing the water drenched up to her shoulder before she quickly straightened herself up. Now it only reached slightly passed her stomach. Amberclouds amber gaze drifted towards Burnetsky and she noticed the lengthy scar across the she-cats side. "What happened?" She asked, clueless that she may be asking about unpleasant memories. The ginger she-cat always said things without thinking and occasionally she would insult some of her fellow clanmates without realizing it, but she never meant to hurt their feelings.
The water that was splashed from Ambercloud's leap drenched Burnetsky; now instead of her underside being the only part of her wet, not her entire top was as well. "Hey!" she squeaked good-naturedly, a smile spreading on her maw, a giggle escaping from it. Burnetsky shook her pelt,trying to release the water from her pelt. "Y'know," she meowed, her green eyes flashing with emotion, "Not, not many cats hang out with me, because of the way I, the way I talk. They typically think that I'm not good enough for them." Burnetsky then paddled over, closer to Ambercloud, her paws brushing against the pebbles on the bottom of the stream, kicking the, up as she went. And as she did so, Burnetsky counted everytime her paws slid through the water. One, two, three, four. "Oh, this," Burnetsky mewed, gesturing towards the long scar, "There was a border skirmish when I was an apprentice, with, with ShadowClan, and then one of the warriors gave me, gave me this scar." A sudden frown came across her features. It was a painful memory, first the anger of getting so badly injured, and then the pain of sitting in the medicine cat den for almost a moon, waiting for the skin to heal over so she could return to her duties as normal. Though that eventually happened, she had never gotten the chance to regrow the fur over that particular spot, giving her the scar forever. But it wasn't too terrible, as the longer parts of her pelt covered it when she wasn't prancing around in the stream.. Still, it was a horrendous memoir of the worst battle she had been in, with the ShadowClan cat so ruthless.Why, why, why did she have to ask? Burnetsky wondered. I don't like remembering it...
Burnetsky cleared her throat, trying to eliminate the awkwardness that had blossomed in the air. "How- how about you tail?" She inquired quietly, "You were born with it, right? Or was it a fox trap? I heard that cat can get their tail stuck in there, and it can chop- chop it right off! " Burnetsky's ears twitched quietly as water spurted up into them, trying to hide her embarrassment at what she had just so enthusiastically.
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleshycat View Post
“I really need help “ foxkit replied “ but I’m almost 6 moons old!”
Grovepaw turned her attention back onto Foxkit, guilty for getting wrapped up in her play with Leopardpaw when there was still a kit here needing assistance. "How exciting, you'll be an apprentice soon, then!" Grovepaw purred, trotting over to the kit. "Until then, though, you'll have to stay back at camp. Come on, we'll show you the way!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower nuzzles him, "I do to." she admitted. She hoped there was a way for them to see each other and as long as the clan didn't know there was no harm.
"Will you want to see me again?" He mewed, nuzzling her chest affectionately. He'd only met this cat not to long ago, but was already in love.
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
"Will you want to see me again?" He mewed, nuzzling her chest affectionately. He'd only met this cat not to long ago, but was already in love.
Cinderflower didn't have to think about the answer. "Yes. Yes I would like to see you again." replied the Thunderclan molly in a very long purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
on the depresso expresso

My Mood: Happy

@Zero to Hero As the sun arced high into the afternoon sky, Larkpaw trudged through the underbrush of ThunderClan territory, huffing and puffing all the while. Coupled with the warm summer day, her thick calico pelt provided an extra layer of heat, causing the apprentice to swelter as she padded through the forest. Heart racing as she scaled a steep hill, the she-cat paused her internal complaining to wonder where Vixenpaw was. The pair were supposed to meet at the top of the hill soon, and although Larkpaw was chronically early, she didn't want to wait much longer before embarking on their outing.

Finally reaching the crest of the hill, Larkpaw took a moment to catch her breath, leaning against a tall oak. A rumbling purr rose in her throat as she collapsed onto her back, rolling about in the grass before settling. She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes, finally content basking in the shade.

pls be my friend i beg
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodlesteddy View Post
@Zero to Hero As the sun arced high into the afternoon sky, Larkpaw trudged through the underbrush of ThunderClan territory, huffing and puffing all the while. Coupled with the warm summer day, her thick calico pelt provided an extra layer of heat, causing the apprentice to swelter as she padded through the forest. Heart racing as she scaled a steep hill, the she-cat paused her internal complaining to wonder where Vixenpaw was. The pair were supposed to meet at the top of the hill soon, and although Larkpaw was chronically early, she didn't want to wait much longer before embarking on their outing.

Finally reaching the crest of the hill, Larkpaw took a moment to catch her breath, leaning against a tall oak. A rumbling purr rose in her throat as she collapsed onto her back, rolling about in the grass before settling. She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes, finally content basking in the shade.
Vixenpaw began her own ascent of her and Larkpaw's usual meeting place only a few moments after her friend had flopped on onto the ground. It was late in the day, usually the hottest time, and despite her long fur and the sun beating down on her back, it seemed as if the apprentice was having no trouble at all moving around in the heat. The Thunderclan cat already figured it was the opposite for her friend, who had always struggled in this type of weather, but there was nothing she could really do about it. This was the only time of the day they could really hang out - after both of their duties were finished. She had a neutral expression on her face as she rounded the top, but it softened just slightly at the sight of her best friend sprawled down under the shade on the ground in front of her. She didn't bother with the social convention of a greeting or small talk, getting straight to the point. "Since it's my turn to choose what we do today, I was thinking we should do something productive like hunting. If we catch enough prey, we can surely impress both of our mentors." Her amber gaze turned away to survey the view from the top of a hill.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:52 PM
on the depresso expresso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Vixenpaw began her own ascent of her and Larkpaw's usual meeting place only a few moments after her friend had flopped on onto the ground. It was late in the day, usually the hottest time, and despite her long fur and the sun beating down on her back, it seemed as if the apprentice was having no trouble at all moving around in the heat. The Thunderclan cat already figured it was the opposite for her friend, who had always struggled in this type of weather, but there was nothing she could really do about it. This was the only time of the day they could really hang out - after both of their duties were finished. She had a neutral expression on her face as she rounded the top, but it softened just slightly at the sight of her best friend sprawled down under the shade on the ground in front of her. She didn't bother with the social convention of a greeting or small talk, getting straight to the point. "Since it's my turn to choose what we do today, I was thinking we should do something productive like hunting. If we catch enough prey, we can surely impress both of our mentors." Her amber gaze turned away to survey the view from the top of a hill.
@Zero to Hero Larkpaw, who had already begun to doze off in the comfortable heat, jumped up with a fright. "Vixenpaw!" She exclaimed, loud enough that the birds in the trees that surrounded them took flight with a loud shriek. The apprentice sighed heavily, allowing her fur to smooth back down, and gave her trademark, cheery grin. "Well, I suppose we won't be catching any birds today."

She craned her neck and began to rid herself of the grass clippings that littered her back, bathing her stiflingly thick pelt with rhythmic licks. "Hunting could be nice. Maybe later we can stop by the stream? I can guarantee that I'll be baking after our little expedition." After a moment's pause, her eyes grew wide with panic. "Not that I don't want to hunt or anything! Hunting is great; I'd love to hunt, I just would enjoy an evening swim is all. We don't have to if you don't want to, of course, just a suggestion, really..." She trailed off, cringing internally at her rocky recovery. Larkpaw was one of the sweetest cats in ThunderClan, but she had trouble when it came to social situations. Even with her best friend, she didn't dare run the risk of asking for too much, and rarely uttered the word "no" in response to a suggestion, regardless her thoughts on the matter.

pls be my friend i beg
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodlesteddy View Post
@Zero to Hero Larkpaw, who had already begun to doze off in the comfortable heat, jumped up with a fright. "Vixenpaw!" She exclaimed, loud enough that the birds in the trees that surrounded them took flight with a loud shriek. The apprentice sighed heavily, allowing her fur to smooth back down, and gave her trademark, cheery grin. "Well, I suppose we won't be catching any birds today."

She craned her neck and began to rid herself of the grass clippings that littered her back, bathing her stiflingly thick pelt with rhythmic licks. "Hunting could be nice. Maybe later we can stop by the stream? I can guarantee that I'll be baking after our little expedition." After a moment's pause, her eyes grew wide with panic. "Not that I don't want to hunt or anything! Hunting is great; I'd love to hunt, I just would enjoy an evening swim is all. We don't have to if you don't want to, of course, just a suggestion, really..." She trailed off, cringing internally at her rocky recovery. Larkpaw was one of the sweetest cats in ThunderClan, but she had trouble when it came to social situations. Even with her best friend, she didn't dare run the risk of asking for too much, and rarely uttered the word "no" in response to a suggestion, regardless her thoughts on the matter.
Vixenpaw might've startled if she hadn't known Larkpaw as well as she did. Her first remark earned her a smile as she shook her head in false disappointment. Thunderclan cats don't normally swim. So, of course Vixenpaw was going to go along with the evening swim idea - she hated and always had hated following the rules and the norm. A quick swim would cool us off and wake us up, which would make for more productive hunting if Larkpaw didn't get herself distracted. She was also very confident that she could swim very well despite rarely going into the water. It was enough incentive for her to agree, anyways. "Sure, the rivers close by anyways and I can tell you're practically melting over there. We'll go there first." She leaned over impulsively to lick away a strand of grass from Larkpaw's forehead before turning away quickly and leading the way toward a shallower and slower part of the river. Her heart beat just slightly faster in her chest, but she took deep and calming breaths and it was gone as quickly as it came.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:15 PM
on the depresso expresso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Vixenpaw might've startled if she hadn't known Larkpaw as well as she did. Her first remark earned her a smile as she shook her head in false disappointment. Thunderclan cats don't normally swim. So, of course Vixenpaw was going to go along with the evening swim idea - she hated and always had hated following the rules and the norm. A quick swim would cool us off and wake us up, which would make for more productive hunting if Larkpaw didn't get herself distracted. She was also very confident that she could swim very well despite rarely going into the water. It was enough incentive for her to agree, anyways. "Sure, the rivers close by anyways and I can tell you're practically melting over there. We'll go there first." She leaned over impulsively to lick away a strand of grass from Larkpaw's forehead before turning away quickly and leading the way toward a shallower and slower part of the river. Her heart beat just slightly faster in her chest, but she took deep and calming breaths and it was gone as quickly as it came.
Upon feeling Vixenpaw's tongue on her forehead, Larkpaw felt her fur stand on end. A feeling of sheer magnetism ran through the apprentice's body, and she felt strongly inclined to lean into her companion's touch; however, as soon as the calico shifted, Vixenpaw was on the move. She shook her head dismissively--it was probably nothing. Larkpaw's family wasn't the touchy-feely type, so she probably had that reaction as a result of the relatively unfamiliar pleasure that was associated with connection. Jumping to her paws, the apprentice trotted along after Vixenpaw, tail flicking happily behind her as she went.

As the two made their way through the forest in comfortable silence, Larkpaw smiled, satisfied now that she was with her best friend. The two had been close since they were kits, and spending time with Vixenpaw was definitely the best part of her days. "How was your day, lovely?" She chortled, brushing against Vixenpaw affectionately as she spoke. For some reason unbeknownst to the apprentice, her companion's warmth was much more welcome than that of the sun's.

pls be my friend i beg