Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mentor finder
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:50 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:42 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:31 AM

Old November 30th, 2023, 07:58 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Lynxfoot Watched with Mild Interest

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 30th, 2023, 10:07 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite listened as the ceremony's started
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 30th, 2023, 10:11 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Wolftooth and Brokentalon lay sleeping near the very back of the camp.
Old November 30th, 2023, 12:10 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

Oh hell no he was late! Blackhawk stormed out of the warrior den in total confusion, he had woken up when he heard the call, but then went asleep again, he sat down... Cursing himself for not listening to what have been said...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**ELmshadow**

The dark medicine cat moved out of his den, finishing up sorting through the newest batches of herbs to make sure they were in the proper organization so as to prolong their usability. Leafbare would only be getting worse in the coming days and thus he couldn't afford to allow any collected herbs to go to waste. As he moved out of his den, Dawnstar was calling for Starrypaw, Pumpkinkit and Shadowkit. More ceremonies. It was always a positive to witness cats moving up in the ranks, but even better when it happened to be an apprentice moving into warriorhood. He glanced across the crowd in search of Risingpaw, an apprentice he was particularly looking forward to earning her warrior name.

**Risingpaw**

The gray and white apprentice pranced out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing, searching the crowd for her denmate excitedly. She'd be next surely, she'd make sure of it!

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 30th, 2023, 02:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴅᴇᴇʀᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 19 ᴍᴏᴏɴ彡★
(────)

The young feline just sits there once again drownded about in his own thoughts, which was a dangerous place to be in you asked DeerPounce. His face goes completely blank and unreadable as he drowns out the sounds around him. DeerPounce moves his tail and tucks it around the front of his paws swiftly and his face changes from blank to a look that can only be described as "I just had a horrid thought."

DeerPounce shakes his head and starts nodding as if he had been fully there the whole time. He looks around feeling uneasy, his eyes turn to slits and narrow as he scans Evercat who is gathered with a cold stare.
@Rose @lesbianism
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @CattleCaller. H/H. @Rose

She tipped her head in acknowledgement at Deerpounce. "True enough," she agreed. "I'm glad to have my paws free of mousebile!"

Her fur puffed up in surprise as her own voice seemed to come out of Sweetbriar's mouth. She wasn't sure whether to be unsettled or impressed.
"That's some skill you have there," she remarked, licking her fur back down. She glanced over to Deerpounce to see his reaction - he was... nodding? She cocked her head at him, curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost moved to the ledge his leader sat on with laxed ease. It had been a little while since Dawnstar called everyone together, so Shade was curious as to what the topic would be. Oh well, this was perfect really. Things had gotten slow again, which was always a shame. If drama was on the horizon, then the tom wouldn't be against kicking back and watching it unfold.

Silverlightning walked over to the shadowledge to join the growing crowd of cats. He could see that his cousin had situated himself in a nice place, so he walked over to join him.

(Both are open)

Sweetbriar
She/Her | The Siren
Lyrebird's Lullaby Purrk

Ear twitching, Sweetbriar shrugged to herself as Deerpounce seemingly zoned off. She did raise an eyebrow at the tom's briefly horrified expression, but then merely turned to Batflight. The older molly was more chatty company, it seemed.

Offering Batflight a cheshire-cat grin, Sweetbriar canted her head to the side. "Oh, this?" She rumbled, continuing in Batflight's voice -- before abruptly switching to Deerpounce's, wondering if the tom would take note. "I've always been able to do this." True, it was. Sweetbriar couldn't help but frown. At this point, she didn't even remember what her own voice sounded like.

Shrugging again, the slender feline rose to her paws, stretching out her long limbs. "Anyway, I'll leave you lot to it. Seems like Mr. Distracted here is more interested in eyeing Rosecougar anyway." Sweetbriar smirked, amused. "Don't get me wrong, I ain't judging. She's very pretty, nice to talk to, too." To drive her point home, Sweetbriar allowed her voice to swap over to Rosecougar's own feminine trill. Ah, Sweetbriar had picked up on it that one time they'd spoken.

"Well, I'll be heading off now. This place is getting too crowded, a more secluded spot would do me better." And, ah, Sweetbriar would be lying if she said she hadn't already spotted her next victim to pester.

The grey and cream tabby wandered off, flopping down without invitation beside Silverlightning. She'd seen the tom around, just hadn't ever personally spoken to him. "Hello." The molly waved her tail, peering around Silverlightning curiously at Shadefrost. Ah, she hadn't even noticed him nearby.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old November 30th, 2023, 03:51 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Hiddenkit sulked sat in the shadows under a tree, watching the cats around her. She hoped nobody would see her. Cuz they all suck. Everything sucks. But that's life, get over it. Just sit in the shadows quietly, like her. She listened to her leader, acting like everything Dawnstar said went in one ear and out the other.

| @FrostyGalaxy - help what typa starter is this?? |

*-Hawkkit-*
she/her || 2 moon || no purrks
A solid grey cat with patches of brown with tabby markings

Her spot right at the front of the meeting was incredible, ShadowClan's princess could see her grandmama up there making the cool announcements (a warrior and apprentice ceremonies in one meeting!! How cool!!) and she wanted to stay where she was and watch, but there was a face hiding in the back that she kept spotting. What is that kit doing back there? She should be where the best view is!!

Mind made up, Hawkkit wanders over to Hiddenkit and sits right in front of her. "Why are you sitting back here?" She asks with an eyebrow quirked, silently judging this cats choice of seat.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old November 30th, 2023, 04:24 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post
Leafpaw, Summerpaw, Mothcloud padded up

Mothcloud sighed and sat beside her kits and her sorta mate.

@Starphobia
@Katiethewolfchild
@Shadowed Flower
@The_Pirate_Queen
@Spirit_life_yt
Tinykit rubbed up against her mother.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Aha! Her warrior ceremony! Her warrior ceremony! Finally! She was going to get her name, and then she could be a warrior with Pip - Dogskull - and Mossy - Silverlark - and ... and .. oh, Shader - Shadepaw - and Seedling - Seedpaw - were still apprentices. That was okay, though, right? They'd be warriors soon. Just like her!

Bounding over to the base of Shadowledge, skidding to a stop and nearly tripping over her own paws in her haste, the tall apprentice blinked owlish green eyes up at Dawnstar, a grin splitting her face. "Hiya Bigbird! Hallo! I'm here, down here, do you see meeee?!" She called, sitting back on her haunches to wave her front two paws wildly about.

"Hello!!!" She yapped giddily, head snapping in a different direction suddenly, gaze searching for her adoptive older brother or the best friends she hadn't seen in a while. They had to be here somewhere, right? Right? Because she was getting her warrior name!

Yippee!!

"Yesyesyes I promise I promise." Practically hopping up and down on the spot with delight, Starrypaw turned her attention back to Dawnstar. She was-- oh wait, Bigbird was already usually grumpy, and Starrypaw had been called an annoyance more than once. She probably ought to pipe down with her unwanted pre-celebrations. Forcing her paws back to the ground, Starrypaw curled her feathery tail around her paws and snapped her mouth shut.

She didn't want to not get her warrior name, after all.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Fur tossed about in all directions, rounded ears scruffy and unkept, the muscular tom yawned, making his way out of the warriors' den. He'd been staying up late, trying to make sure that those nasty lynxes weren't around. He hadn't seen them, which was obviously a good thing, but he also kept smelling them, which was obviously a less good thing. And then daytime was training time for his apprentice, which left the enforcer precious little time to sleep. The short furred tom didn't really mind most of the time. He liked to keep busy. Lounging around doing nothing had never been his style, plus it was just so boring. But then... he supposed a power nap every now and then when he started noticing his eyes were having issues staying open was maybe not the worst thing in the world.

Blinking one eye before the other caught up and imitated the action, Silverlark stared blankly at the gathered crowd before him, his sleep addled mind slowly processing what was happing. Hmmm... it seemed like Dawnstar had called to a meeting, yep. And... and someone was talking? Who was it? He recognized that voice, yep yep. It was just... taking a minute... to process.

Squinting verdant hues in the direction of the Shadowledge, he spotted it. The familiar black and white coat of his friend, the once Wrenny Starry. Wait... but why was she there? Was she in trouble? No, she didn't look like she was in trouble. And Dawnstar wasn't angry, nope. Which meant... hmmm... Wait. What had she said? Something about promising? What was Starry promising?

As if a shining star had suddenly lit above his head, Silverlark's eyes opened wide because! Because... He had almost missed it! This had to be Starry's warrior ceremony! Gasp! Oh oh, he'd almost forgotten. Since Shader and Seedling weren't warriors yet, he just thought... listen, this tom kept to a schedule, okay? In his head, she would be given her warrior name after those two, but! But. Starry was being made warrior now! Wowowowow! That was so cool! But really... he should have known. Sir Bits was an awesome mentor, after all, yep yep yep.

Sleep the furthest thing from his mind now, the stocky warrior moved through the crowd towards the front, not wanting to miss his friend's ceremony. Fur still sticking out from all sides, it was probably a good thing he'd never given much thought to his physical appearance, despite trying to keep himself neat ever since his mother's passing away, if only because she knew how much she had struggled to ensure he wasn't consistently covered in muck and grime. But that was okay! That was okay! Even his mum would understand that there was time to groom later! Now was the time for celebrating! Mouth opened wide in a beaming smile, white tipped paws stomped hard at the ground, giddily awaiting to hear Starry's name. Maybe it would be something to show off her ridiculous strength. Hey... he still needed a rematch! Maybe someday soon, now that she was a warrior, heh heh.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios