Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:20 PM
fawns roleplay tracker
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 01:16 PM
Micanomancy's Cats!
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 01:11 PM
lost in the pines [f]
by forest
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:06 PM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Fire Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner stopped walking, looking at Thornpelt with concern. "You lost a kit? Do we need to go back and look for him?" The molly pricked her ears, as if she could hear the kit through all the chaos around them. She tried opening her mouth as well, but smoke quickly clouded her senses and sent her into a coughing fit, one she could't stop.
"No.. He's off ahead.." Thornpelt told her.
(Sorry I''m on mobile)
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"No.. He's off ahead.." Thornpelt told her.
(Sorry I''m on mobile)
Flarerunner nodded. "Ok, good. When we get there, we can look for him. Just to make sure he's actually there, and that nothing happened." She padded on ahead, glancing back at the tom. "Where were you... when it happened?"
(Haha you're good)

Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:52 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit gasped when she saw the camp. It was in ruins, fire and embers everywhere. She took a few steps back then launched herself through the flames, running so fast that the fire didn't have time to catch her. She went to the camp entrance and saw a few cats. She gasped and slid into a clearing, but not getting discovered by the cats. One was an ocelot and he seemed to be the leader of the small group. She saw blood on his paws. There was another who had blood on his paws too. Oh no...did they...kill someone?! She thought. She crept closer and saw that the cats looked a bit familiar...Who are they? She asked herself mentally as she followed them, avoiding fire and trying not to be caught by them.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @SpiralTheRival~
Heartkit's blue hues were nearly filled with tears, although her mind was trying to think of something confident about the situation, anything that could help her...anything at all. M-maybe this is all a dream...maybe I'm going to wake up, and I'll find out that I've just been sleeping this whole time and Rainkit will be there and the Camp will be fine, and my Mom will be there, and...Her thoughts trailed off as she stopped, her expression betraying all emotion. Her multicolored tail was twitching nervously, as she shifted from paw to paw. Her hues searched the clearing for Rainkit. Where was he? He didn't have anyone- like me, now, she thought grimly, her claws sinking into the dirt underneath her claws. She glanced around for Rainkit again, her expression nearly terrified although just a little calmer than completely panicked.

"Rainkit?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper, and easily getting caught up in the other cats. She knew that he wouldn't hear her. She didn't have the strength to speak louder, and she wasn't sure whether Rainkit would even hear her if she did. She shifted again, unable to think of a single positive thing at the moment. She knew that she should, she knew that it would be the brave thing to do and what her Mother would have wanted, but how could she be cheerful in this moment? The camp was burning, and she was supposed to keep a smile on her maw and a cheerful thought in her mind. She looked a little strange, waiting for Rainkit, wondering if he was even here.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 22nd, 2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:16 AM
Back from the abyss

@Lonestar23
The grey apprentice scrambled on his paws, bumping into warriors that were rushing around. He couldn't smell the smoke but he could taste the bitterness on his tongue. "Heartk-" He gasped in a cloud of smoke and instantly started wheezing and coughing. I have to get out of here... He wanted to follow all of the other cats but he couldn't. His paws wouldn't move. Not without her.
He spun around and race to the nursery. Though he usually complained and sulked that he was short one of the five senses, he was truly grateful for his keen eyesight because he managed to spot the multi-colored pelt (may have gotten her color wrong) out of the billowing soot that engulfed the camp. Rainkit realized she was too alarmed to see him so he walked up to her side, lightly brushing his pelt to hers so she knew he was there to guide her. "Heartkit." The smoke that he had breathed in earlier still hung in his throat making his voice come out husky and painful. Too fearful that it would get worse he remained silent, hoping she could see the intensity glowing in his yellow eyes. We need to go now! I'm here for you. We're not alone anymore. Rainkit started to guide her towards the group of cats that were flooding out of the Windclan camp.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; November 23rd, 2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
@Lonestar23
The grey apprentice scrambled on his paws, bumping into warriors that were rushing around. He couldn't smell the smoke but he could taste the bitterness on his tongue. "Heartk-" He gasped in a cloud of smoke and instantly started wheezing and coughing. I have to get out of here... He wanted to follow all of the other cats but he couldn't. His paws wouldn't move. Not without her.

He spun around and race to the nursery. Though he usually complained and sulked that he was short one of the five senses, he was truly grateful for his keen eyesight because he managed to spot the multi-colored pelt (may have gotten her color wrong) out of the billowing soot that engulfed the camp. Rainkit realized she was too alarmed to see him so he walked up to her side, lightly brushing his pelt to hers so she knew he was there to guide her. "Heartkit." The smoke that he had breathed in earlier still hung in his throat making his voice come out husky and painful. Too fearful that it would get worse he remained silent, hoping she could see the intensity glowing in his yellow eyes. We need to go now! I'm here for you. We're not alone anymore. Rainkit started to guide her towards the group of cats that were flooding out of the Windclan camp.
Heartkit looked completely relieved to see Rainkit standing there, and she looked as though she were about to melt with her excitement. At least there was someone here for her. She began to purr, despite the urgency of the situation, and then stopped once the reality of the smoke and fire returned to her. "R-Rainkit, w-we've got to go...as p-pretty as the fires-" She cut herself off, unable to say anything more. These fires were not pretty. They were deadly, scary, killing machines that would slowly burn a cat alive. They didn't care about anything or anyone, and they would kill anything in their path without a second thought. She looked utterly terrified at the thought of this, and she pushed herself against Rainkit with a surprising force, her expression fiercely protective and worried at the same time. It was strange how she could look as though she were feeling both of these emotions at the same time, but somehow the young she cat could. She was rather unsure of what to do. Neither Rainkit or her had a family, and she was glad to have him now.

She wasn't sure what she would have done if he hadn't been there. She knew for sure that she would have been terrified. Had Heartkit ever been scared before? Well sure, there had been times when she had been scared. Scared when she had been unable to find her Mom, scared upon meeting new cats for the first time, scared when she had ventured out into the territory with Rainkit. Had she ever been uncertain before? Of course; she had been uncertain she was doing the right thing many, many times. But never before had she been as scared and uncertain as she was at this moment. Never before had she been as worried as she had been. She was utterly and completely terrified, and completely uncertain of what to do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:42 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit got bored watching the new older cats so she ran back the way she came then nearly hit Rainkit and Heartkit. Luckly she stopped just before hitting them and managed to avoid fire. She noticed that Rainkit was struggling to hold Heartkit. "Let me help." She said. She put Heartkit on Falconkit's back. "Rainkit, put the other half of Heartkit on your back so that we cat travel faster. No offence, Heartkit, but think of Heartkit as prey you just caught. Ok?"

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; November 23rd, 2016 at 12:43 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:44 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

(Could I join the kittle rp?)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:44 AM
Back from the abyss

@Lonestar23
Rainkit spun his head around when she had actually complimented the fires. Pretty?! Has she got bees in her brain? His glaring eyes softened when he noticed the look on his terrified den mate. He knew she would have taken those words back, she was trying to stay positive. He had no idea how to do that. Comforting cats was not something the gray kit knew how to do, which made him all the more angry. She's scared and I can't help her! His shoulders squared with determination, knowing there was one thing he could do. He could get her out of this danger. Rainkit nudged her shoulder with his head, still unable to use his voice as it just came out as wheezing. Please Heartkit, snap out of this. His fur bristled once he saw an orange flame lap closer than ever to his nose. He tensed, his eyes wide with fear as he pulled the she-cat by the scruff prompting her to the entrance.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; November 23rd, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:45 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

(Can I join the Kit rp? I got this Mudkit creature)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread