Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 AM

Old November 5th, 2022, 09:05 AM
dont try to wake me

Red face Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @maple., @Darkclaws, @Kat ]

"Skin me alive?" Ruepaw openly mocks. "I'd like to see you try." His tone was goading, and his stance didn't seem like one of an untrained apprentice. But the pretty calico felt up to the task of testing Darkpaw... He was beginning to seem like he was all talk. Hitching his chin up defiantly, he glances at Larkpaw. "Hey, Larkpaw. Your friend here-"

If it wasn't for the warrior who peeled the apprentices apart, Ruepaw would have launched himself at Darkpaw again. Or maybe he would have went for Larkpaw for interfering in a fight that wasn't hers. His claws wanted to draw blood, his jaw wanted to feel the pressure of a body between them. Citrine eyes flash from Dappledleaf to the other two momentarily before he pulls his lips back in a snarl. "I was his apprentice too," he hisses at her venomously. "Cinderblaze was good-for-nothing just like the rest of you. It's cats like HIM that act like his death is so terrible, when Cinderblaze didn't DO anything for either of us...!"

It was probably no use arguing that cause to anyone here though- As he said, ShadowClan was full of cats young and old just acting as poorly as they could for the sake of catching Dawnstar's attention. Warriors didn't want to train apprentices, that was too uncool. They'd rather leave them alone in the territory and say "Good luck, if you can't figure it out yourself you're an idiot." Gee, thanks, that helps so much! The cats who did get an ounce of training had it so good though- Like Roanpaw, and this gleaming asshole right here.

Irritation was beginning to come to a boil again, but Ruepaw whips around and begins to head for the entrance to camp. He was outta here.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old November 5th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
He jumped slightly, grinning embarssedly. "Ah, yeah, their pretty awesome." He sat back, purring to himself softly.
She tilted her head to the side, thinking, "Ohhh, I see what's going on here. Sorry, how do I put this lightly, my older sibling is what some would call a big flirt. Quite frankly, maybe even more than Elmshadow, who's been flirting weirdly with my mom. Ahem", she coughed, "anyway, just kinda keep that in mind. Of course there's also the possibility that they are legitimately interested in you...", she sat there awkwardly, coughing quietly, "Sorry, I'm not great at this small-talk thing. I don't want you to think that they're not great of a person, they are. They're my world", she stopped, then realized how that could be taken, "Oh gosh, sorry, they're my older sibling,half-sibling really. Speaking of Elmshadow, I've gotta go see him. This cough is bothering me. You...could come too I guess, it'd be nice to have some emotional support. I'm still scarred from seeing him flirt with my mom, ewwww". She stood up, flicking her tail slightly.
Sorry this is so late, lots of drama with Fogshadow, who got temp. banished because one of the patrol members left the site and I and the other person on the patrol were never let know and I learned of it too late. Kinda ticked off, ngl. Still, I hope things are going better for you <33//
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old November 5th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SagePaw was currently taking a task from his mentor CloverShine to get any type of bird. He caught a scent and moved toward the scent. There it was! The bird he had been tracking was there, he tried to do the crouch his mentor did, it was ok but he could've done better. He pounced at the bird but missed and the bird got away. The cream Tom was very sad, knowing he could have done better.

@Wintersun
Old November 5th, 2022, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
SagePaw was currently taking a task from his mentor CloverShine to get any type of bird. He caught a scent and moved toward the scent. There it was! The bird he had been tracking was there, he tried to do the crouch his mentor did, it was ok but he could've done better. He pounced at the bird but missed and the bird got away. The cream Tom was very sad, knowing he could have done better.

@Wintersun
WillowSpark

The young warrior leaped out of a bush she was in, when the apprentice leaped and attempted to get the bird. Willowspark reacted quickly and leaped up into the air grabbing it last minute. Giving it the killing bite, she laid it on the ground and cocked her head. "Do you need a bit of help on that crouch?" She asked. It was no wonder that the bird had gotten away, the tom hadn't watched his tail closely and it brushed the leaves around him, not to mention he was up-wind from the bird.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 5th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

"Y-yes please.. I'm SagePaw.." He mewed and really wanted help, he didn't really want to give up hunting. But he did consider it. " Thank you for helping me, CloverShine said to go catch a bird and uh ... Ya..." He was embarrassed that he was getting corrected by a warrior.
@Wintersun
Old November 6th, 2022, 07:23 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

dappledleaf

At a voice defending her daughter, the queen whirled around to face Darkpaw, her blue eyes blazing with fury. "You will go to the den to calm down! You are being irrational. Ruepaw can't go because you are! Why don't you learn to respect those above you." She spat in response to the dark furred tom, her voice harsh and rough. She would absolutely not tolerate being talked to in such a way by an apprentice. She was, in all honesty, trying her hardest not to smack him upside the head, but she knew that this must be a friend of Larkpaw's, so she would do her best from harming him. She turned away, hoping to head back to the nursery before she heard Darkpaw's voice again.

"Who am I?" Her voice snarled as she turned around, cream haunches raised. "I'm her goddamn mother, if you have to know. I will speak to my daughter any way I so please." She found herself looking down at the apprentice, her face so close to his that all she could see were his eyes. She would have to talk to her daughter about her choice in friends, if you could call this wannabe hotshot a friend. "Well, speak up now. Are you going to say anything now or what?" She snarled at the apprentice. This kid really had nerves of steel trying to mess with her right now. "You do not wanna piss me off, kid. Ask Larkpaw." At the sound of her daughters question, Dappledleaf turned around, a concerned look on her face. ”Yes, yes, please. You three, back in the nursery! You should not be watching this.” She called to the kits, Smolderingkit, Smokekit, and Vulturekit.

Ruepaw spoke again. Dappledleaf turned, with a sad look. "I get it, kid. I do. You think I just poofed into existence without a mentor? Mine did the same crap as Cinderblaze. I was you before you existed." She hoped that he knew that she wasn't mad at him, nor Darkpaw (other than the dark-furred apprentices behaviour towards herself), and all she wanted was for them to, in all honesty, shut up. Cinderblaze was dead, and there was little anyone could do about it. Darkpaw had every reason to grieve, but that did not give him the excuse to be an asshole. She watched as the calico apprentice padded towards the entrance, and with a sigh, padded after him. "Would you like me to go with you, so you don't get in trouble for leaving by yourself? I won't talk, I'm just there to make sure nothing happens." Her voice was gentle now, and she talked low. She didn't want more fights.

{ @Kat - Larkpaw | @Darkclaws - Darkpaw | @neptune - Ruepaw | @dino. - Smolderingkit | @oleander - Vulturekit | @The Heir Apparent - Smokekit }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 6th, 2022, 08:29 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Brokencloud sat in the clearing, watching all the young cats. The old tom semi-enjoyed it... he mostly came out of the elders den to enjoy the happiness that his clan seemed to radiate. The tom stretched his paws in front of him, lowering into a lazy laying position to absorb the warm rays of the sun. The leaf fall breeze was really ruffling his fur...

[OPEN]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 6th, 2022, 08:47 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw

Darkpaw blinked at the queen. She said she’s Larkpaw’s what? he thought before his eyes widened with horror as a sudden realization dawned on him and he quickly pulled away so that they weren’t so close. He had just talked back to Larkpaw’s mother in front of her! Oh no, oh no, oh no. This was NOT good. That’s what Larkpaw had been trying to warn him about, but he didn’t listen! Oh, what a fool he was! The dark-furred apprentice had been so caught up with his anger at Ruepaw that he had been a little lot too forceful. Unsure of what to say now, he just murmured ”Oh.” ”I hadn’t realized, sorry about that,” he said quietly. He glanced towards Larkpaw, before quickly looking back at Dappledleaf. He was sure she wouldn't want to talk to him anymore because of how he acted, and he didn't want to face her right now.

Darkpaw wasn’t too sure what Ruepaw had been babbling on about. Cinderblaze HAD trained with him, matter-of-fact, Cinderblaze had overseen the majority of the training he already had and had promised to take him out hunting the next time they trained together. Though of course, that hadn’t happened quite yet and he ended up hunting with Cougarivy first, must to his disdain but that wasn’t the point! Cinderblaze had just gotten overwhelmed with his deputy duties and he had stuff going on... right...?

The large apprentice turned away from the two cats he had been arguing with. ”You two wouldn’t get it… he was all I had left,” was all he said as he sighed, flicking his tail half-heartedly. He wasn’t in the mood to argue anymore, nor fight. All of his previous anger and frustration had started to ebb away and all that was left was the throbbing pain in his shoulder and the stinging in his stomach where he’d been clawed at.

Stalking away, he heard Dappledleaf tell some kits to go back into the nursery and he turned to see who it was. Ugh! Smolderingkit, Vulturekit, and Smokekit had still been stalking at the edge of the nursery and he completely forgot! He felt his pelt heat up a bit with embarrassment but he tried to brush it off. Truth be told, he half wanted to laugh at Dappledleaf because he knew very well that his three younger siblings were not going to listen to her. Hell, they barely even listened to him. So instead of walking over to the apprentice’s den as he had been instructed, he headed over to the mouth of the den. "I'll handle my brothers," he called over his shoulder. He wasn't going to argue with the queen anymore, but he definitely wasn't going to budge on this. Larkpaw needn't concern herself with these little balls of fluff if she didn't want to and as grateful as he was for her continued support the last few days, he certainly wasn't going to ask her to with how they responded to others.

As he approached the small kits, he tried to think of something to say. He couldn’t just have them think he was lame as he had gotten attacked both physically and verbally (though he did fight back, and did a half-decent job at it). When he got near he sat down in front of the three troublemakers and looked down at them. His cold blue gaze which had been so full of hatred earlier softened when he looked at them and he let out a low purr. These kits were what his mother, Snailpounce left behind. The small brown tabby that was Smolderingkit, Smokekit, the grey and white tabby, and Vulturekit who looked so much like their shared mother with his charcoal tabby and white splotched frame. He loved them with all of his heart, regardless of how heart-wrenching it was to look at them sometimes. ”You think it’ll leave a cool-looking scar?” he asked with a toothy grin, gesturing to the spot on his shoulder that had begun to stop bleeding. Gosh, it hurt like hell, but he wasn’t going to show it. ”I’m sure Ruepaw’s shoulders are going to be stinging where I had gotten my claws in, cool move, huh?” Darkpaw said, referring to when he had thrown the other apprentice off of him. The tom was well aware that Dappledleaf had instructed them to go into the nursery, but he figured there was no harm in them remaining where they were if he was supervising. After all, the fighting was over and done with so nothing to worry about, right?
[ @neptune - Ruepaw| @Kat - Larkpaw| @maple. - Dappledleaf| @dino. - Smolderingkit| @oleander - Vulturekit| @The Heir Apparent - Smokekit]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; November 10th, 2022 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Fixed Post Count
Old November 6th, 2022, 04:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Y-yes please.. I'm SagePaw.." He mewed and really wanted help, he didn't really want to give up hunting. But he did consider it. " Thank you for helping me, CloverShine said to go catch a bird and uh ... Ya..." He was embarrassed that he was getting corrected by a warrior.
@Wintersun
Willowspark

The warrior laughed lightly. "Well nice to meet you Sagepaw, I'm Willowspark, I may only be a new warrior, but I think I may be able to provide some help. Birds are tricky, often perching on high branches, or in difficult places to reach. First what I noticed, was you aren't paying attention to your tail, keep your tail stiff, but not unmovable, make sure it is still loose enough for balance, you also don't want it so low that it will brush the leaves, or undergrowth, but you also don't want it so high that it's a direct motion to where you are, you want to keep it straight with your back, and very little motion. She lowered herself and demonstrated. "Here, now you try, I'll correct you where you need it!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 7th, 2022, 10:25 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

BeeFlight

The Cream she-cat walks into the clearing from the warriors den...

(OPEN)