Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
"You know, just the regular kind," Magnoliakit mumbled. "It's not like I wanna be their mate or something... Do you have any ideas or not?"
(On my phone with starbucks wifi)

"Sure" she winked while smiling

"Hmmmmm probaly a mouse or somesort of food" she said still looking like she was thinking

"Well your young and can't hunt hmmmmmm" she continued to think

"Probaly some feathers is a solid option" she said fixing the feathers behind her ear

"Does that sound like something they would like?" she said curious and joyfully

She then sat and waited for a answer

(Check profile wont be able to respond for 5 hours after this)
Old March 15th, 2023, 05:18 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Ashclaw nodded again" correct" he meowed" stand up and walk over me now i'm gonna teach you how to push someone off when pinned" he said laying down onto his back
@Octavia!
Ashpaw hesitated before she sighed and said, "Ok." She followed her mentor's instructions.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 15th, 2023, 08:07 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
(On my phone with starbucks wifi)

"Sure" she winked while smiling

"Hmmmmm probaly a mouse or somesort of food" she said still looking like she was thinking

"Well your young and can't hunt hmmmmmm" she continued to think

"Probaly some feathers is a solid option" she said fixing the feathers behind her ear

"Does that sound like something they would like?" she said curious and joyfully

She then sat and waited for a answer

(Check profile wont be able to respond for 5 hours after this)
"Maybe," she meowed, seeming too humiliated from asking Rosestep about this to continue. She huffed and waved her tail in dismissal, quickly going back to the nursery on her little pale paws.

my rp tracker

Old March 15th, 2023, 09:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Lightningpaw

You seem like you're going to be a pawful like the last one.

Excuse me?! Smooth, short fur ruffled up lightly at these words, her cheeks puffing up as she stared up at her mentor with an insulted look on her face. A pawful?! How dare he?! He had no idea who she was or how she behaved. She was nowhere near a... Okay... maybe he had a point. There was a small possibility that she had a way of getting on warrior's nerves. There was even the slightest of chances that she enjoyed it. Almost. She wasn't admitting to anything there. There was even the smallest of likelihoods that she preferred to say sorry to asking for permission. Okay fine, she was going to be a pawful, and she would be more than proud about it too.

Cheeks deflating as the calico's slighted look slowly turned back to that insufferably cheeky grin, Lightningpaw nodded while giving a shrug. Fair was fair. She called them like she saw them as well. If anything she should probably be grateful to have been given a mentor who wouldn't be treating her with kit paws as a fragile thing to be protected. Or looked down upon. Actually no, this cat would be doing a lot of looking down on her. Stars above, she must look the size of a mouse next to this titan.

Being taken out of her appraising thoughts on the gray tom as he continued to speak, Lightningpaw felt her tail tap lightly against the cold ground at the mention of rules. Along with being called kit. Wonderful. This tom probably walked around with a stick in his tail all day, too. No wonder the badgers were scared. He probably used the stick to flush them out of their setts. His first rule did little to encourage her, and it was quite frankly only the very vivid image of this cat casually squishing her down with a single paw like an ant that kept her quiet. Was it too late to ask to go back to the nursery? Because this was starting to sound an awful lot like Gingerheart's nursery rules. Blah blah, can't go out. Don't care if you do but inform me first. The usual babbling of- Wait no what?

Large ears perking up instantly as Leechscar got her full attention, the mischief came back quickly to the new apprentice's eyes. Why, this changed things quite a bit. True, she still had to go around and tell him that she was going out but... what was a patrol really if not a group of cats getting together for a common goal? She hadn't heard anywhere anything stating that only patrols called out for Fallownose were the ones being taken into account, and Lightningpaw had seen her mother go out on patrols started by other cats. Surely those would be taken into consideration as well, right? Why, it would simply be inefficient and rude of her to tell a warrior - a cat with seniority over her - to wait because she had to tell papa Leechscar - nope, never using that again... - where she was going. Yeah... she could play by these rules. Although even with her brain already going for any exploit or loophole it could find, the oriental mix couldn't help the deadpanned stare that crossed her face at his last warning. Of course she wouldn't break the basic rules. She might be adventurous and a pawful, but come on. She wasn't a hare brain.

"Alright..." she mewed, her deadpan relaxing mildly as she finally began to speak, her lip quivering ever so slightly as she attempted her best at a stern, serious, down to business face. Failing spectacularly on that venture, a half playful smile poking through despite her best efforts she continued. "So... Basically as long as I don't try to go out on my own we can get along? Look, I'm gonna level with ya, boss. I've been stuck in this camp for six moons. Six! You don't have to worry too much about me breaking any rules, alright? Besides, I like company. I'll just have to poke at you a lot so you take me out often, right? That sounds right by me. After all, I want to learn everything you know! So... where you think we should start? I've heard the tour is usually the go to? And I guess I sure as rabbit droppings wouldn't know where to hunt if I don't know the moors so..." Lightningpaw mewed, shrugging. It seemed like the statistically best course of action. It would probably do her little good to know how to hunt and fight if she would just get turned around and lost the second she saw a rabbit pop up. Plus she wanted to know what the best place to hunt for voles was. Rabbits and hares were all nice and good, but would it kill WindClan for more than just the occasional vole in the fresh kill pile, for stars' sake?

-

@Undertaker

@TheNyanCatMinecart - Wolffang mention
She looked rather insulted about something that came out of his mouth. Leechscar barely paid any mind to it, she was going to have to get used to it since Leechscar often ran his mouth with much care to others' thoughts or how his words may be perceived. It was said the cat's fault for taking insult, not his problem. She settled quickly enough, diving back into that smile that made him wonder why he agreed to this again. He was seriously getting Briarpaw vibes all over again, and it was not making him happy. I'm going to have to seriously keep a close eye on this one.

At her attempt to be serious only to break into a goofy smile again, one side of Leechscar's whiskers raised slightly higher than the other, unimpressed. The nickname is better. Barely. He could tolerate boss though. The older cat didn't really believe Lightningpaw at the whole following rules bit, she looked like the type that goes out of her way to break them. But considering she got apprenticed at the right age that must mean she hasn't broken any rules recently. Hmm, maybe it was just her silly energy that was giving him the idea that she was going to be troublesome. "Yeah, so long as annoying it's going to be, I can take you out and teach you what you want so long as you let me know."

Leechscar raised his hindleg to scratch at an itch behind his ear when she brought up going on a tour. "Alright, come on."He huffed as if finding the entire thing to be a pain; standing up and lowering his front legs and then his back legs as he stretched out. "I'll show you where everything is, you wanna check out the landmarks first or the borders?" If she had the extra energy, which looked like she did, he figured he might as well teach her how to scent prey and work on her hunting crouch and stalking while he was out there. He never understood why on the first-day apprentices were only taken on tours of the territory. Leechscar preferred multi-tasking if it was possible. The quicker he taught the kit the faster she could grow up and become a productive member of WindClan. Thankfully, he wasn't required to teach her about loyalty or anything like that, just how to take care of herself and the Clan.

As he began heading towards the entrance, moving at his usual swift, long-legged strides, he noticed the eyes on his pelt as left the meeting place. He didn't bother with giving Wolffang a second glance, already well aware that the tom was most likely judging him. So long as the burr of a warrior wasn't coming up and telling him what to do or how to train his new kittenpaw, Leechscar would not have to decorate his former mentor's pelt with fresh scars. Leechscar paused at the camp entrance, making sure that Lightningpaw was keeping up with him.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 15th, 2023, 10:05 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
"Maybe," she meowed, seeming too humiliated from asking Rosestep about this to continue. She huffed and waved her tail in dismissal, quickly going back to the nursery on her little pale paws.
"Glad i could help, if you need anything else just ask" she said warmly and with a smile

She gave a small laugh in the way she blew her off

She then was a little sad because she liked talking to kits and she had left

(Time skip)

Early the next morning when she woke up there were some raven feathers in her paws with a sweet scent from rosestep stuck to it

(This was fun thank you for rping with me)
Old March 15th, 2023, 11:36 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: WindClan Patrols

♛|Elkhowl|♛

He/Him | @x ghostie

At long last, he was back in camp, alone this time. The tricolor tom carried three plants in his jaw, and his amber eyes searched around the clearing for his son. He padded up to the medicine cat, placing the herbs down on the ground. "I hope this is right? This is all I managed to find by myself, as it seems I lost Creepercall along the way."
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:27 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl
Beige she-cat w/ green eyes

Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green and blue heterochromia

Lynxyowl yawned as she lay on her back. She looked up to the sky. It was early in the morning, so it was still a bit dark. Silentleap was next to her, playing with a piece of mossy string.
“Hey guys.”
Silentleap looked back. “Oh, hi!”
Lynxyowl looked back, too. It was Asterblink. That really tall cat with that weird black and white tortoiseshell pattern.
“Uh, hi.”
Asterblink sat in between them. “How are you both doing?”
“Um, i’m doing fine.” Lynxyowl answered.
“Im fine, too!”
Asterblink nodded and looked at the cats around the camp. It was early, but there were some other clanmates awake.
“I guess we’re just gonna be here for the rest of the sunrise.”

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old March 16th, 2023, 08:38 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Berryfrost existed, hovering in a corner of the clearing.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old March 16th, 2023, 09:06 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Ashclaw smiled"good, when pinned like this your gonna use your hind paws and put them on their belly, then your gonna push them off like this" he demonstrated
@Octavia!
Old March 16th, 2023, 01:17 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Magnoliakit padded up to the older warrior, who was looking with a heavy gaze at the sky, white stars leaping through Silverpelt. "Good evening," she mewed. She had been standing outside of the nursery, watching the last cats curl up in their dens, before she saw the sillhouete of Mintshade at the other side of the clearing. "It must be special for a kit to see something like this. Don't cats say that those white streaks are Starclan cats running?"
@Faline.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Closed Thread