Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:59 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:58 AM
Another Person Saying Hello
by Quest
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:55 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:53 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2023, 07:48 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Lightningpaw! Lightningpaw!" Dapplebreeze's voice rang out as she sat amongst the others in the crowd, her thick, short fur fluffed up against the cold. Newleaf was coming. She could almost taste it in the air. But that did not make the residual cold that lingered behind any less a nuisance. She'd be glad for the bountiful, later moons of newleaf once they arrived, that was for sure.

Upon hearing Twilightstar's choice for mentor, Dapplebreeze's ears perked up in surprise. She'd been a queen for most of Lightningpaw's kithood, and remembered quite vividly how... vocal and energetic the kit had been. True, there had been a brief period of calm. The storm that some of the queens teased her of being had eventually petered out, but while she had certainly calmed down from the bundle of... well... lightning that she lived up to be, there was still plenty of spark left in that small ball of sass and fur. Leechscar as her mentor? Did he have the patience for such a task? If Dapplebreeze were to be honest, even she might wonder if she'd somehow offended the leader at such a hurdle. That being said, the task did have to be done, and if Lightningpaw's energy could be properly harnessed and molded... why, the cream and tan molly was certain she would be a boon to the clan!

Blue eyes landing on the giant tom looming over the leader, she wished him a silent good luck. Perhaps the energetic kit would be good for him. He must still be reeling from the shock of losing poor Briarpaw. A regrettable and easily avoided death, but not one she blamed the tom for. Dapplebreeze herself had seen the apprentice out once before, attempting to hunt for the clan by herself. While her intentions had obviously been honorable, it had been clear the apprentice had no regard for the warrior code. She did not know if Leechscar had been too lenient - something she honestly doubted, the tom did not look like he would stand for tomfoolery or disregard for his mother's wishes to keep apprentices safe - but one thing was for certain. A warrior could only do so much. A mentor could only do so much. If Briarpaw had insisted in repeatedly leaving the camp without supervision for her own amusement... then Leechscar was simply not to blame for this death. One mismatched ear giving a flicker as she saw the young calico look up at the rock towards her new mentor, she certainly hoped the leader's son knew as much. Carrying guilt could be... stressful. A detriment not only to yourself, but to your ability to care for the clan.

Twilightstar moving on to reassignments, the former queen could feel her nose wrinkling in disgust. Why were so many mentors skirting around their duties? Surely everyone could agree that it was of the utmost importance to teach their young how to care and provide not only for themselves, but for WindClan! Especially in leaf-bare, when times were harder and food nowhere near as bountiful. Her head shaking in open disappointment at the news, Dapplebreeze listened as the apprentices were reassigned, and perked her ears as she heard Moorpaw reassigned to herself.

A smile lighted her face as she dipped her head towards the leader. What a pleasant surprise! It had been quite the long time since she'd had the opportunity to mentor one of WindClan's apprentices, having been in the nursery up until recently with her beloved Ryepaw - whom was also being reassigned, ooooh, Crowfoot better not disappoint her youngest - until he'd been apprenticed. Lifting herself from her standing position, the former queen turned to gaze around the crowd until Moorpaw's dark pelt came to view. It was evident the young molly had been looking for her as well, but perhaps did not know her clan well enough to differentiate pelts? Hmmm, a lesson to be had already. It was always imperative to learn who your clanmates were. Any number of reasons could have your nose out of commission, and if you could not scent strangers, then you should at the very least be able to properly identify at a passing glance who was friend and who was foe. No matter. They would get to that in time. But first, the traditional nose touch between mentor and apprentice, followed by a proper introduction. Dipping her head and allowing time for Moorpaw to reach out the rest of the way to touch noses with her, Dapplebreeze began her greetings shortly after.

"Hello, Moorpaw. I am Dapplebreeze. Let's get together after the meeting, shall we? Discuss what you've been taught so far?" the former queen mewed kindly, a soft smile lighting her face. An apprentice not receiving the proper care and mentoring from their assigned warrior was like a kit being ignored by their mother. Cruel and distasteful, something that should never happen in the first place. She'd make sure to take care of young Moorpaw like if she was her own from now on.

-

@Abyssopelagic - Moorpaw

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 10th, 2023, 08:51 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncake View Post
Specklekit nodded, "Okay! I have one friend Cedarkit, but she's pretty shy and she doesn't talk much 'less you know her! And I also know Magnoliakit, and she's pretty sophisticated. They're real cool! I'll show you to them later."
The small she-cat looks at Specklekit, smiling softly. "That would be... Very nice."
Old March 10th, 2023, 09:07 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Stumpypoppy

At the meeting, the flame-point took a seat. His eyes fluttered in the direction of his leader as he awaited Twilightstar to begin the meeting. Today he felt very chummy! He felt fantastic, magnificent, and unquestionably! - His heart sank when he heard her call his name. Did I make a mistake in any way? Before he heard the comforting words of a reassignment, he felt his adrenaline rising. And he was getting a new apprentice. However, where did little beloved Maplepaw go? Could he take on two apprentices? Has Maplepaw vanished? Why did he entrust himself to take on a new apprentice? What happened to Firepaws mentor? Everything was so peculiar. Stumpypoppy was only able to extend his chest. His motions were accompanied by a jittering of his white mane, which drew long and adoringly down his neck. He moved over to Firepaw by hopping to his paws. He waved hi's in their direction with a simple hilarious welcome. "Hi, hello, greetings, how are you? I-I'm Stumpy erm Stumpypoppy- poppy. Yes, is my voice going too fast? I don't know, I'm just so excited! What's your name? Your name's Firepaw, right? I like your name. I'm your new mentor so greetings? Did I already say my name? I don't remember." His speech gradually changed into an odd wavelength of words moving quickly. Little dust specks in the air also caused him to lose focus; it felt so stuffy! Here and there, something itched. Oh, and there's an ant on the ground, creeping. What age am I? We're in a meeting, hold on. Avoid being sidetracked. Pay close attention—I greeted Firepaw, right? Yes yes.

[ @Darkclaws ]
Old March 10th, 2023, 09:12 AM
scarlet princess

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Specklekit thought for a moment, "I guess the only time I ever saw a magnolia is when one of the apprentices brought one back 'cause it was pretty to look at. I think you look like a magnolia, Sunny!" she said cheerfully.
Magnoliakit flicked an ear dismissively, feeling embarrased. "Er... thanks." Is being compared to a flower a compliment? Is she calling me pretty?? She turned around, unsure of what to say, and started examining the bracken wall as a diversion. "This wall sure looks... sturdy..."

my rp tracker

Old March 10th, 2023, 09:55 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Lightningpaw

Standing at the base of Breezerock, Lightningkit turned to face the leader, only to be distracted by a voice nearby. An oh so familiar voice that seemed to be... whispering at her? Almond shaped eyes widening as she turned towards the source of the voice, she felt a stinging in the corner of her eyes at the sight of the familiar russet queen sitting close to the base of the rock. She looked out of breath, as if she'd been running late. No... scratch that. Not as if, she had been running late. Period.

Lightningkit wanted to yell at her for many a reason. For worrying her. For making her feel as though if she'd been abandoned. She also wanted to yell at herself. For daring to compare her mother to Hawknight. That tom had been nothing to her. And yet she'd compared her mother, who'd always been there for her with that waste of space. Unfortunately for Lightningkit, she had never been able to hold a grudge as far as her mother was concerned. Surely the queen had a good reason for having gone? And she'd come back, hadn't she? She almost hadn't made it back for her ceremony, but... she had come back! Gingerheart had proven the lithe calico wrong, and she couldn't be happier. That being said, the russet queen would be lucky to get out of this without an earful. Lightningkit would be expecting a full explanation for this disappearance later. Mostly details. Because it must have been one amazing adventure to have been gone for so long. Detailed details. All while having to deal with an unamused glare for daring to exclude the kit from said adventure.

Despite these sillier plans for vengeance, or perhaps because of them, the relief that had washed over Lightningkit was slowly replaced with a cheeky grin. The mask she'd worn so carefully while growing up when trying to ensure she wouldn't worry her mother with her faltering sanity. She was better now, of course. Having actual time to sleep every day ensured as much. But old habits died hard, and if her mother had left the clan... maybe something had happened? Whatever that something was, the wiry framed calico preferred to not add to her mother's worries. Not for now. So with a cocky head tilt and a playful tail greeting - using the gestures she'd learned from Crowfoot - sent towards the russet abyssinian mix, Lightningkit turned her gaze back towards the leader, her heart feeling as though if it were soaring now that her family was here.

From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lightningpaw. Your mentor will be Leechscar. I trust he'll pass on everything he knows to you.

Lightningpaw. She was Lightningpaw now. Cheeky grin turning into an earnest, beaming smile, the young apprentice turned first towards her mother, ears perked up, before turning to the sky. Perhaps the stars were not visible, but she knew her friend was surely chanting her name up among the clouds.

Almost turning to look for Leechscar among the crowd, Lightningpaw's ear twitched with embarrassment as she remembered that she'd just seen the warrior sitting next to Twilightstar on Breezerock. Turning back to face the leader and her son, her beaming smile soon turned into a rounded eyes stare. First Snowybreeze. Then Cowtuft. Now Leechscar. Seriously... what were they feeding these cats?! This tom was huge! He was the size of a badger. Correction. He had badgers for breakfast. Elder badgers would tell stories to their kits about the fearsome WindClan warrior who stalked the moors at night. Had she not been so awestruck by his mere appearance, Lightningpaw might have found where her train of thought had taken her amusing, but for now she simply sat, staring up at the towering mass of dark fur.

Should... should she go up to him to touch noses? Should she wait for him to climb down and then do that traditional stuff? Unsure of what to do, she settled for waiting, raising her paw at him in another gesture greeting. A simple hello for now would hopefully get her to start on the right foot with him. What was it that Mothpaw had told her? The tips he'd given her before? Something about calling your mentor a mouse brain being rude and potentially leading to hurt feelings and disagreements getting a bit out of paw? Well, Mothpaw surely had nothing to worry about. She was fairly certain the only disagreement this giant would have concerning her is the stomachache he might get after eating her for stepping a toe out of line. Oooh... She could just picture his voice yowling out in anger at her for one of her usual shenanigans. Despite herself, another grin spread across her face. One thing was for certain. This was going to be fun.

-

@Undertaker - Leechscar | @effervescent. - Gingerheart
| There is no basis for Lightningpaw's reaction to Leechscar. Her imagination just gets the better of her sometimes! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 10th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mothman~ View Post
Frostmoon had returned to camp. It had been quite a while since she had been back. The warrior was ashamed that she had gotten lost so easily. Perhaps it was because of all the time she had spent in her den, grieving...

But now she had a mission. She still had to train Butterflypaw, so she needed to listen to Twilightstar and find another cat to take her on a tour of the grounds, as embarrassing as that was.

Too embarrassed to go up to any cat and ask them, she waited for someone to approach her, perhaps ask what she was doing. In the meantime, she began to clean her pelt....

Please consider helping Frostmoon...
"Everything okay Frostmoon?" Cliffjumper asked as he stepped up beside her "you kind of look troubled"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 10th, 2023, 11:42 AM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Magnoliakit flicked an ear dismissively, feeling embarrased. "Er... thanks." Is being compared to a flower a compliment? Is she calling me pretty?? She turned around, unsure of what to say, and started examining the bracken wall as a diversion. "This wall sure looks... sturdy..."
Specklekit grinned mischievously, "I have an idea," she said, her eyes twinkling. A new game had proposed itself to her. This could be fun!
Old March 10th, 2023, 11:50 AM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
The small she-cat looks at Specklekit, smiling softly. "That would be... Very nice."
Specklekit grinned and hopped to her feet. "I'll go talk to them, okay?" A new friend! Sunny and Red sure'll be happy to meet Mistkit. There are more games we can play if we have four people! she thought happily.
Old March 10th, 2023, 12:14 PM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Specklekit grinned and hopped to her feet. "I'll go talk to them, okay?" A new friend! Sunny and Red sure'll be happy to meet Mistkit. There are more games we can play if we have four people! she thought happily.
Mistkit nods her head, her bright eyes wide with happiness. "T-that would be very nice!"
Old March 10th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Sleepy Artist

My Mood: Yeehaw

Pheasantbite
The tom had found himself in the camp clearing after going on a small patrol through the territory. He had some free time before needing to check another item off his slowly growing list that was forming in his head as the days grew longer. He was about to settle himself in some much needed sun before spotting a familiar face padding - no - prancing into the camp with a content aura around herself. He couldn’t help but watch absentmindedly as she headed towards the prey pile.

He sat back on his haunches as she poked around, her interest towards a large rabbit sending a soft trill of laughter through him. He knew the internal battle she was going through all too well and felt a slight warmth in his pelt as she chose to grab something smaller for herself and leave the rabbit for the needier of the clan. She ended up picking a field mouse from the pile and stalking off towards a farther corner of the camp before digging in and his trance was lifted. He found himself padding over her before he could think to move on with his list of chores.

When he’d gotten close enough, his whiskers twitched with a greeting to her. “And where were you off to this afternoon?” She asked her, stopping a few paw steps away from her and plopping down with a sway and tuck of his fluffy tail beside him.

@faline;

Last edited by meadowllark; March 10th, 2023 at 09:43 PM.
Closed Thread