Today 12:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2019, 09:10 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame curiously looked up at the molly. The brown tom smiled, his tail flicking joyfully. "Hey!" He greeted back.
Bloomingstream was filled with restlessness and was eager to do something. "Wanna go hunting?" She asked.
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:28 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Bloomingstream was filled with restlessness and was eager to do something. "Wanna go hunting?" She asked.
Oakflame nodded, standing up. "Sure!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:55 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Oakflame nodded, standing up. "Sure!"
Bloomingstream led the way out of camp. She went to the river.
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:06 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Bloomingstream led the way out of camp. She went to the river.
Oakflame followed, glancing at various plants that were covered in snow. He was happy new leaf was coming soon, so it would be warmer.
He padded towards the river, going to more of the deeper side. "So what do you like to do?" The tom asked, hoping to start a conversation as he waited for a fish to swim a bit closer.
Oakflame swooped up a fish quickly, the prey flopped onto the ground, flopping around.

Old February 17th, 2019, 10:17 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Oakflame followed, glancing at various plants that were covered in snow. He was happy new leaf was coming soon, so it would be warmer.
He padded towards the river, going to more of the deeper side. "So what do you like to do?" The tom asked, hoping to start a conversation as he waited for a fish to swim a bit closer.
Oakflame swooped up a fish quickly, the prey flopped onto the ground, flopping around.
I like to run!" Bloomingstream said. She saw a fish past by so she went to catch it but she ended up trading places with it. The fish was on the ground while she was in the water. She swam out of the water quickly.
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:21 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
I like to run!" Bloomingstream said. She saw a fish past by so she went to catch it but she ended up trading places with it. The fish was on the ground while she was in the water. She swam out of the water quickly.
Oakflame chuckled. The tom leaned down, hoping to swoop up another fish. "Mm, I like to explore." He meowed.

Old February 17th, 2019, 10:22 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Maplepaw stretched just outside the apprentice's den, waiting for someone to talk to. The days were still cold and brisk. although her moderately thick fur protected her from that. The calico molly sat down after finishing stretching and looked around for Fallingstar, but he was no where to be seen. She stood and looked around the clearing, before sitting down again. She wasn't assigned to any patrols yet, nor did she have apprentice duties, so she was pretty bored.
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:42 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Oakflame chuckled. The tom leaned down, hoping to swoop up another fish. "Mm, I like to explore." He meowed.
Yeah I do too" Bloomingstream said trying to dry off. She waited for another fish and finally one went past her. She scooped it up and laid it next to her.
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:08 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

The black cat padded into the clearing, she grumbled lightly under her breath. Her paws were sore from the freezing ground, but this happened most leaf-bares. She looked around for Gingerthroat, her mentor.
Blackberrypaw saw the ginger and black tom, hurrying towards him. She shivered lightly as a cold breeze blew past, her thin pelt not helping her very much.
The black cat snuck up behind him, not making very much noise with her steps. "Hello!" Blackberrypaw meowed, greeting the tom.
Gingerthroat wasn't fazed, but he jumped slightly, pretending to be surprised for her amusement. He glanced behind him to see the black she-cat there, a grin on her face. He gave her a smile. "H-h-h-hello, Young... Gin." he meowed, wincing at how his speech disorder made him stutter and separate words. He quickly shrugged it off, though; he was a mentor now. It didn't matter what his apprentice thought of him. His job was to train her. He got to his paws, stretching his long, lean forme before glancing at her. "T-t-t-today we are go... ing to go on a-a-a tour of the terri-t-tory." he pointed towards the Fresh Kill pile next to him with his tail. Although it was pitiful due to the leaf-bare cold, there were still a few fish and water voles. Since the apprentice hadn't been taught to hunt, it was alright for her to take a little something. "W-w-would you li-i-i-ike to eat be... fore we go?" he meowed, his expression kind but serious.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:43 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Gingerthroat wasn't fazed, but he jumped slightly, pretending to be surprised for her amusement. He glanced behind him to see the black she-cat there, a grin on her face. He gave her a smile. "H-h-h-hello, Young... Gin." he meowed, wincing at how his speech disorder made him stutter and separate words. He quickly shrugged it off, though; he was a mentor now. It didn't matter what his apprentice thought of him. His job was to train her. He got to his paws, stretching his long, lean forme before glancing at her. "T-t-t-today we are go... ing to go on a-a-a tour of the terri-t-tory." he pointed towards the Fresh Kill pile next to him with his tail. Although it was pitiful due to the leaf-bare cold, there were still a few fish and water voles. Since the apprentice hadn't been taught to hunt, it was alright for her to take a little something. "W-w-would you li-i-i-ike to eat be... fore we go?" he meowed, his expression kind but serious.
Blackberrypaw tilted her head slightly at Gingerthroats words. She wandered why he stuttered so much. "Hm?" She hummed, looking at the fresh kill pile, a small 'oh' coming from her.
"No thanks, I'm not really hungry." She mewed, the black molly smiling.
'This'll be really fun!' She thought, her eyes lighting up.

Closed Thread