Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:36 PM
Hi!
Last post by fade
Today 01:31 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:27 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 01:25 PM
Shrew's Character Corner!
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

(OPEN PLEASE QUOTE ME ALREADY SOMEONE I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE I'LL REMOVE THIS MESSAGE WHEN SOMEONE DOES DON'T BE SHY!)
Applepaw glanced at the shivering kit curled up against her, she yowled again loudly, HELLO! ANYONE!!" no response Why isn't anyone hearing us. I don't want to move because I could be moving further away from here. Applepaw was quite prideful and normally wouldn't shout for help, but because it came down to a kit's safety he knew his only choice was shouting for help.
Haykit twitched against Applepaw, dreaming Just drop into the hunter's crouch and- gotcha! She smirked in her dream picking up the vole and trotting over to Applepaw who some reason was a warrior, she meowed," I caught the vole Appleseed," she meowed. Appleseed purred," Good job, Haypaw." a loud yowl awoke her from her dream she grunted," Are we found yet?"
Applepaw sighed gently licking Haykit," Not yet."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 29th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw struggled free Frome her mentrors grasp,splashing in the mud,but standing up quickly."I'm not a kit!I can walk myself!" She said,trying to hide her exhausten.
"Well you look exhausted, just relaxed," he growled picking her up again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Constellation
[ I hope Nightvenom's free]
Morningfrost was searching wildly for those close to her. She knew that her dear sisters had mates that could help them, so she knew they'd be safe in the flood. Her brothers could fend for themselves. She didn't need anyone, but someone might need her help. Nightvenom. The name the tom cat popped into Morningfrost's mind. He annoyed her to death, but she still cared for him. Even though she was tough on the outside, she still had a loving heart. And Nightvenom was one of those cats she cared for. The feline just didn't show it. But deep concern lashed through her body. She hadn't seen the tom cat, and she wanted to make sure he was okay. "Nightvenom!!" She yowled, jumping on top of a log that was still sturdy and scanning the are for the large splotched tom..
Nightvenom floated towards a branch, which laid heavily in the middle of all this chaos. His pelt was extremely drenched. Extremely long, and Extremely--no doubt, would be knotted. He cursed his mother for giving him such a long pelt...long, but charming...long, charming, amazing...long, charming, amazing, delicate--handsome. Oh, how could he forget handsome? Perhaps it was a bad time to be thinking of how incredible his pelt was. Especially now that it was ruined by all the mud and water. And, his scent was made worse. Who wanted to smell like rain water? Nightvenom paddled forward, latching his paws around the large branch. He let out a couple staggered breaths, and heaved his heavy form onto the branch. He had hoped it would keep him dry for a moment while he looked below at the yowling cats. Everyone was going practically insane. He seen mothers tossing their kits to safety...other cats looking for their own loved ones. It made him think about his favorite cousin. What if Wolfglare was in trouble? And, his other cousins? Nightvenom could feel himself heaving. ''Maybe I should go after him!'' He lit up, thinking for a moment. It was a good idea. Nightvenom liked playing hero...then he saw cats drown. And, this tom wasn't the best swimmer. Watching the other cats be washed away.... ''Or, maybe I'll just wait until he passes me by or something. Wolfy can handle himself. I can't save his life all the time. I mean, I'm amazing and all, but I just gotta-'' His voice trailed off. Whoa! He spotted her. The favorite part of his day, and he slightly leaned forward, watching her trying to get through this harsh obstacle. She was on a log...his ears twitched. Did she call his name? He felt Starclan open the skies and was shining down on them with a marvelous light! Morningfrost was normally mean to him! But...she sounded worried. ''I'm here, Morningfrost!'' He shouted, and as the log got closer to him, he decided to leap on top of it. His large form taking a toll on the sturdy thing, but it was better than being on a branch that was about to collapse under his weight. Besides that, he liked being close to the she cat. This would had been the perfect moment to whisper his sweet lovings to her...but, they were in the middle of a crisis. Yet, that never changed the annoying tom's intentions. ''Missed me?'' He purred through heavy rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(These two are so funnyXD)

Cloudstrike barely registered the tom's various interruptions, simply speaking over him. However, they just proved to her that he was, in fact, a rude cat. The warrior would have rolled her eyes at her clanmate's final words. A yes or no would've been fine? This wasn't about that. As he started nudging her, the she-cat continued, "Well this wasn't about being saved or not! This was about common decency, which it appears you still don't understand. And, I don't need to learn about being quiet! No cat does unless they want to," the molly had managed to strike at one of this tom's core principles without even realizing who he was, "besides, I'm usually much nicer. I hate being mean to any cat. But, you...Oh, you just made me so mad! And, you know I hate being mad!" Now, many may accuse Cloudstrike of being unable to focus on any one thing at a time, and usually that was true, but not when she was giving a lecture. The warrior managed to continue her rant with minimum tangents while still thrusting herself out of the mud pit with the rude tom's help. Sure, she didn't like his methods, but she wouldn't refuse his help. Starclan would get her a message in a different way if they wanted to. Besides, maybe Starclan sent the tom to her for her to teach him to be kinder. (lol)

That particular thought, out of the hundreds bouncing through her head, managed to bounce out of her mouth. "Hmm, perhaps you were sent to me by Starclan so that I can help you learn manners. You know, Starclan once sent an angry badger to me. Surely some other warriors would've killed it! It was acting rather aggressive, but I didn't think it deserved to die. Why is a badger's life any less important than ours? So I went to see what was wrong. Turns out it had a thorn stuck in its paw! I managed to get it out and it calmed down. It gave me this before, though." The molly had calmed down slightly and her melodic, dreamy voice was talking on an on, swaying her hip to the side in a gesture at a thin scar on it. "It was so much nicer without the thorn and just left. Hey, maybe you have a thorn in your paw! Poor thing, I'll help you."

The thought of the tom in pain from a thorn gave Cloudstrike the needed strength to finally push herself out of the pit. The molly shook away some of the mud that wasn't too entangled with her snowy coat and immediately descended on the tom. He was taller than her, even when she was standing, but she still had to dive down to reach his paw. "Is this the one with the thorn?" She asked, grasping at it.
{I love Cloud!! She's cracking me up xDDDDD }

Honeythistle was ready to keep moving. He knew this was suppose to be a save and move on. Only...he haven't even done the saving yet. He wanted to remark 'This is why I don't save others. Felines like you don't know how to be quiet.' But Honeythistle stayed, and he continued to push on her. The water wouldn't cease as far as he knew, and she was taking her time--whoa! Wait...was she really talking again? Honeythistle, only for a second brought his head back from helping her. ''It's about dying and living!'' He snorted, wondering what type of train of thoughts coursed through her mind. He was truly baffled, but he continued to push her one. Only hearing tidbits of her little rant. The certain thought in his mind; Save her. Get rid of her. It sounded mean. Very rude, but Honeythistle thought highly of himself. He came from that type of family, and apparently she had been living under a rock or something to not notice where he stood. Sure, it could had been that his pelt was dirty. Very muddy...at the current moment. Maybe if he were clean, his dazzingly self--she would had been quite afraid of him. To approach him. To even look at him. But, Honeythistle was a bit disheveled at the moment. But, this she cat didn't deem phase at the sudden thought of death. That she could drown.

''A shame, really.'' Too bad, I don't care about you being mad. He inwardly groaned to himself, but was able to push her forward with an easy move. The mud was definitely a bit...too much for him, but once he managed to get her out, he jumped out himself. Maybe, if they weren't in such a...devastating situation Honeythistle would had circled around her, trying to ponder who she was, and why she thought this way. If he didn't know any better, he would had called her...well, stupid was a pretty mean word. Maybe daft would had worked? He was quite confused at her, and he wanted his fur to bristle at her words, but it laid flat against him, clinging to his rigid bones in a chilling manner. His brilliant yellow-green eyes blazed with fire alike, and he almost let out a growl at the thought of her teaching him anything. Anything at all. Even though Honeythistle would had probably given anything to have had a different mentor--he preferred another male mentor. Not one that constantly fought with him, spiking up his aggression. ''Starclan would had hated me if they sent you to teach me manners. And, one thing I know? Starclan loves me.'' He told her, almost rather sharply. The thought of having a she cat as a mentor--let alone a teacher? Honeythistle preferred to keep Shadeburrow as his mentor. But, then she started talking again. Honeythistle would had thought he was going insane. What was she saying? Something about a badger?

Is she really apart of Shadowclan?
Or, is she a passing rogue? They were both dirty, and the rain was hard to see anything, and they both were drenched. Honeythistle wanted to get back to his family, and make sure his smallest kits were alright. But she was talking...talking...talking...Honeythistle looked around him. ''Can you sh-'' He refrained himself, hearing her speak even more about this badger. He didn't care about whatever bonding moment this she cat had with her new apparent friend. Honeythistle debated on whether he should leave her right there, talking to herself--whatever. But, he feared if she did, she would had never made it out alive. Though...should he actually care if she perished in this drought? She certainly was wasting his time with her incessant rambling. But as she touched him, examining his paw. The large tom immediately pulled away from her touch. ''What are you talking about?'' For he wasn't listening to whatever conclusion she made about the badger. ''Will you stop playing around and come on? Unless you want to die.'' He replied darkly, but got up to shake her off. He shook his pelt--which was a bad idea. He quickly spiked into a furry ball, but he started walking briskly, Lifting his tail in case she wanted to follow. ''Let's go. For wasting my time, you're gonna help me look for the rest of my family. Alright? Good. I'm glad we agree.'' He stated, his voice a fine line of almost monotonish and deep. She could talk all she wanted, but Honeythistle knew he wouldn't listen. And, plus she needed him. If she wanted to live, that was. Besides that, he figured he would be able to find Stormrose. Her sisters and brothers were safe along with her mother. That was Honeythistle's next target.

@Slash-GNR

~~~~~~~~~~

[Also for Slash]

Tigerpaw flicked his ears, truly not knowing what to say to her. But, he didn't want to give up hope. Hope was a...delicate thing. And, when something didn't go right, it was lost. The tom stared at his paws in an uncomfortable manner. It was probably best for him to return back to his camp, and away from the borders. Snowstar was acting...strange, but everyone knew their leader was pregnant which probably added to her paranoia.''Of course not.'' That was his honest answer. He figured she would want an honest answer from him. This was what their relationship was suppose to be about. But as he didn't believe it would work out for him, he hoped it would. It was nothing wrong with hoping. So gingerly, he touched his nose to the side of her face. ''But...we can try.'' His voice had cracked. Maybe trying was even worse. He didn't want to make the matters worse because he was scared. He didn't know what the future held, but he was ready to embrace whatever consequences that may follow lead. ''I mean,'' He paused, reconsidering his words. ''I'll try if you want to try. I...I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do.'' And, even if they didn't survive through all this, the tom felt she would always be his best friend.

Grizzlyprint almost felt himself losing his footing as he clawed at the rocky terrain. All he needed to do was crawl up there, with the light weight on him. ''Hold tight.'' He growled at her. Not trying to be rude, but he was quite frustrated. Frustrated with all around him. He finally found higher ground. Where they should be safe and awaited for their clan mates to join him. He latched his claws hard onto the surface, and forced himself up, breathing in deep breaths as he finally managed to keep a claw hold. Once he threw himself up, he collapsed to the ground, the she cat still on his back...but safe out the water. Grizzlyprint never thought he would feel so tired in his life...but he was beyond tired. He spluttered out water, and kept his limbs splayed out as he was too exhausted to move. ''We...made it.'' He managed to make out. ''You doing good?'' He asked. Grizzlyprint felt that he deserved an award for saving her...or at least a thank you of some sort. He was exhausted. But, they did make it.

~~~~~~~~~~

@Teza

Quietdance simply nodded, and he kept pace with her. He didn't want to go too fast based under her conditions. But up ahead was where their sons were waiting for them. The tom was happy that not much water was around this area, and he could almost make out the forms of his sons. And, their scents. Only water was still pretty much muffled within his own. ''I'll get you to Ashpaw and Creampaw...then I'll go back and look for Ambercrackle.'' He promised he would find her. And, promises was what he didn't take lightly. Once she was settled with their sons, he was ready to turn back around and go back for his daughter.

@Little Bird
@Fern
@RedHead

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
"Well you look exhausted, just relaxed," he growled picking her up again.
She shook her head."I can walk.I promise.I'll stop if I need to." She said,trying to convince herself to.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungpaw paused," Maybe, I only eat frogs and squirrels and voles..I won't touch rabbits that's why I wouldn't go to Windclan if the evacuation was to Windclan or to Skyclan I don't eat birds or to thunderclan I don't eat Snakes."

Elmpaw snorted," You would, you said you wouldn't go to Riverclan and yet your going."

Dungpaw's eyes twinkled in amusement," I said I'd go with you to the border," he chuckled and tossed a small twig at Elmpaw who swatted it away with his tail.

The tabby female found it amusing watching them play. It was a strange thing to her, the playful way they talked. The simple way they acted. The strange tint of happiness in their voices. It made Gingerpaw strangely happy. She couldn't explain why. It just did.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

The tabby female found it amusing watching them play. It was a strange thing to her, the playful way they talked. The simple way they acted. The strange tint of happiness in their voices. It made Gingerpaw strangely happy. She couldn't explain why. It just did.
Dungpaw didn't know way he just tapped Gingerpaw's pelt with his tail and then meowed quickly," IT WAS ELMPAW!" Despite the fact that Elmpaw was on the other side of her.

Elmpaw rolled her eyes," Your suppose to say it after she questions you or accuses you, fool."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Constellation

[Honeythistle and Stormrose]

Stormrose watched as many of her fellow clan mates trudged before her. There were big cats and little cats of all ages. The warrior kept her eyes on the kits mostly. She really enjoyed playing and watching the small fuzz balls. In a way, she guessed she was kind of motherly like her father... except he was a male. As she thought about him, She supposed he really did care about his children. Stormrose huffed at her short pity moment for her father. She truly did love him, but she had difficulty expressing such emotion towards him. The she-cat soon found her self looking for either a dilute calico or white and grey pelt. She hoped that her family was safe... especially the kits. Her heart ached as she thought about their small, tired bodies. However, she suspected either Mothflower or sunrisedapple were helping to carry the kits along with the current kits mother, which Stormrose had forgotten the name. It was sometimes hard to keep up with all of her father's mates. The rain continued to hammer down on the warriors thick pelt. It seemed as her journey of finding her family was going no where, so she tried something she normally wouldn't do and that was calling out. She normally would not do this cause she didn't like to have help or talking that much, but she took a breath and yowled, "Honeythistle!" She suspected he was with the rest of the group and the leader, so she chose his name.

[Tigerpaw and Desertpaw]

Desertpaw looked up at tigerpaw for a few moments. It couldn't hurt to try... could it? Yes, it could. She and him could be punished for their affair, but the soon to be warrior was willing to take the chance. Desertpaw took a breath and said, "I suppose we could try. I just don't want you to get into trouble," she stated as she looked ahead. The female imagined the rest of her clan were far ahead, but she liked where she was. This was were she was supposed to be... by the side of Tigerpaw. However, she knew deep down that it wasn't going to be that way forever. "If cats in your clan or mine start getting suspicious about our border meetings, then we could always see each other at a gathering. At least I would be able to see you for that moment," she ended trying to be a bit cheerful, but wasn't sure if it was working. The she cat purred as she felt the nose of tigerpaw touch the side of her face. It was nice to know he didn't mind her new deformity. In return, she rubbed her head beneath his chin as it continued to storm around them.

[Grizzlyprint and Spiderlegs]

Spiderlegs perked her ears at the Tom's growl. Was he angry with her? She was unsure, but she stayed quite when he spoke to her. The warrior didn't know how to repay this male for saving her. All she could think of was a thank you. Her body trembled as a guest of wind came through and made the rain pelt her like bullets. She knew it was silly of her to show such weakness, but if she were to escape on her own, then she would be dead. The female smiled as she saw the top of the hill where the tom was heading. Once there, the male collapsed with her on his back. Spiderlegs then rolled off of him to give him space and air. "You ok?" She asked as he seemed to be coughing up water. She didn't want to be the cause of his death if her were to choke to death right now. She dragged herself over a bit towards him to get a better look. "Thank you... for uh you know..." She began. The warrior wasn't good with thank yous or sorries. "I'm s...s... sorry for causing you any stress or irritation," she meowed. "What is your name?" She asked deciding to be bold because the cat that lay before didn't seem like the happiest feline at the moment. "Do you have anyone I can help you find? It is the least I can do," she said. Now she sounding like a suck up or a cat who fell in love with her rescuer. The thought made Spiderlegs gag as she rolled onto her side and looked at the muddy ground.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; July 29th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ravenflight's ears lowered as he heard the tom. "We didn't leave together, she told me she was leaving with you!" He said, alarmed. "I-I don't know, I don't know her as much as you do!" He added, he was shaking, was he seriously just gonna lose her like that?! He just couldn't, she wanted to raise a family with him, and he sure wasn't gonna deny her that.
Thistlefur growled in frusteration. "She said she would go back to help you and would catch up with me later!" He looked down. "She loves you.
she wouldn't just leave on purpose.." He murmure thoughtfully.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungpaw didn't know way he just tapped Gingerpaw's pelt with his tail and then meowed quickly," IT WAS ELMPAW!" Despite the fact that Elmpaw was on the other side of her.

Elmpaw rolled her eyes," Your suppose to say it after she questions you or accuses you, fool."

Gingerpaw rolled her eyes. "Elmpaw.." she said, a teasing tint in her voice. She knew very well that it was Dungpaw who had done it, but did that stop her from wanting to be teasing? Of course not! It made her eager to be more teasing. Gingerpaw didn't want to be rude, but she was in a very happy and teasing streak. She didn't want to end it soon. A smirk was planted on her face. A fake glare in her gaze. Her face turned at Elmpaw. Her ears twitching in fake irritation. Gingerpaw did seem annoyed with him. Well, if you were far away she did. If you were closer, you could see she was teasing. The smirk was a happy one. The glare sparkled with the urgent feeling of play. Her ears twitched, but in a pleasurable way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

@Teza

Quietdance simply nodded, and he kept pace with her. He didn't want to go too fast based under her conditions. But up ahead was where their sons were waiting for them. The tom was happy that not much water was around this area, and he could almost make out the forms of his sons. And, their scents. Only water was still pretty much muffled within his own. ''I'll get you to Ashpaw and Creampaw...then I'll go back and look for Ambercrackle.'' He promised he would find her. And, promises was what he didn't take lightly. Once she was settled with their sons, he was ready to turn back around and go back for his daughter.

@Little Bird
@Fern
@RedHead

[/CENTER]

Creampaw's gaze fell upon his father approaching him. The toms eyes brightened. He bounded forward. Soon he saw his mother beside Quietdance. His heart was filled with relief. Well, almost... His gaze raked the land around him for his older sister. Where was Ambercrackle? Where was his older sister? Creampaw's once relived gaze filled with panic. He bounded up to his parents. "Where's Ambercrackle?" he asked, his voice filled with panic.
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
@Weeping @CandyFlossCat

Lynxkit wailed out angrily. She was incredibly famished and exhausted, and all she wanted to do was to drink her mother's milk and sleep. But then this stupid -- what's it called, a flood, I think? -- yeah, this stupid flood happened, and now Mama is probably dragging us over each territory a thousand times through. She bared her teeth at the thought. At least my eyes will open any day now. That will cheer me up, hopefully. Her optimism quickly faded as tiredness washed over her. Might as well try to have a nap.She tried to sleep, but the way she was swung around kept waking her up. She growled in frustration at the disturbance.
Honeykit cringed at her sisters wail, though her own mind screamed for her to do the same. She let out tiny mewls of hunger and tiredness, as the flood had kept her from getting food or sleep. This thing is so scary and annoying! She thought, her tiny claws sinking into her mother as they continued on. Honeykit's tail was flicking softly, her eyes scrunched closed. I want to see soon! She thought, letting out a tiny and silent sigh. Her jaws stretched in a yawn. Sleep's the best option, I guess.. Honeykit thought, slowly dozing off on the safety of her mother. She felt bad for Lynxkit, hanging from their mothers jaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker smiled down at his paws, a light blush forming on his muzzle once more as she called him handsome and the blush worsened when she laughed at his embarrassment. He was no expert when it came to socializing, especially when it was around she-cats. The poor warrior was just a loner in his own clan, working and just doing the same thing every day without really getting to know anyone. Needlescar was the closest he had ever gotten to another cat and it both excited and confused him in many ways that only he would understand in a sense. The brown-furred warrior blinked at her, however, when she leaned against him, making his fur prickle once again with embarrassment. “Of course, of course. Thank you for your help. I hope it isn’t broken.” Pinewhisker said, averting his gaze from hers to avoid any more awkwardness from him. He was delighted that she agreed with his path choice and the two of them began to walk through the woods to catch up with the rest of Shadowclan. Pinewhisker would occasionally cast a glance at her and then shake his head, scolding himself mentally about being so strange around this female. “You think that we’ll be staying with another clan for a while?” The warrior asked, “In this direction is Riverclan land, after all.” He was doing his best to strike up conversation and not have them walking in a cold, utter silence the whole way. There was enough weird, emotional tension between the two of them now.
Needlescar purred softly, gazing ahead. She was now warm and determined to get out of this place. She smiled softly at his embarrassment, but nudged him in a friendly mannor. Needlescar continued walking by his side, her strides shorter than his as she was a little over half his height. She was unsure if she was doing the whole.. talking thing right. She didn't have many friends, and they weren't as sweet as this tom she'd just met. She was confused, and excited, and nervous, and energetic. Needlescar didn't like the huge mix of emotions, but oh well. The pale calico cat glanced towards him, smiling softly. She remembered she was leaning against him and blushed awkwardly, glancing away. "Er, yeah! It's no problem, I hope it isn't either." She mewed in reply, a faint smile on her face as she continued to walk. She kept her eyes fixed on the path in front of her, already embarrassed by her awkward stuttering. She'd agreed with the path, since he seemed intelligent and she didn't know her way around. The scent of her Clanmates was strong, both scaring and exciting her. She felt awkward, scolding herself and telling herself he was just a normal tom. "P-Probably." She mewed, cursing her stutter. "Better than being caught in the WindClan ThunderClan war." She mewed, shivering at the thought. The conversation, while not much, was better than silence in Needlescar's mind. The tension, not angry more.. awkard, was still in the air and Needlescar sucked at jokes. Yay.