Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:51 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:43 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ PEACHKIT
by dagnyme
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:43 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:38 AM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

Cindersky
Once Lightningpelt was taken care of, Cindersky came back towards the center of the clearing with her ears moved forward to watch the rest of what Dawnstar was saying. Good, the kits had been made into apprentices. She knew better than to even glance in the direction of the ShadowClan warrior - her face could not be trusted at the moment - so instead the senior warrior took a seat and studied her Clanmates.

And then, her name was called. Cindersky did not allow her surprise to register on her face. She simply acknowledged Dawnstar with a stiff nod before rising to her paws to ready herself for her apprentices approach. Blue eyes watched as the young she-cat stumbled, though the warrior made no move to help her - or, did not have time to before Cloudypaw was back onto her paws once more and closing the last bit of distance.

She knew that the young kit had a lot of emotions bubbling inside of her, and that a lot of trauma had been linked to her past. A flash of grief for someone so young to have experienced all of that appeared for a second in her gaze before Cindersky wiped it away. Cloudypaw did not need her pity, she needed her training and guidance. "I promise not to lie to you," she responded softly, though kept her voice and words remaining firm.

The next words to come from her apprentice did register shock on her face. Hit her? "I would never hit you, Cloudypaw. I will not admit to knowing what you have been through in your time away from ThunderClan..." Cindersky paused, making sure that the she-cat was looking at her before continuing, "...but I will make sure that you get the training you need to stand up for yourself. To be a true warrior of ThunderClan." Part of her ached for the apprentice, but she made no more to go closer or rest her nose to her head incase the sudden movement would trigger Cloudypaw.

Letting the events flood back in, Cindersky noticed that the meeting was dwindling down - ShadowClan apprentices had been made warriors, though the senior warrior refused to chant their names - which meant that she would get started right away. Or, perhaps later on. "How about you grab something to eat, and we can start our training tomorrow, alright?"

[ @poppy. - i'll go ahead and start the training thread here shortly! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 3rd, 2022, 07:58 AM

@luminous

Lightningpelt purred and walked back in camp happily, his fur still a bit scruffy from his various pains but he had seen the medecine cat and was now feeling alright. He sat by mistyshade again,"I am back in the caln, all do apologies misty."
Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:14 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Lightningpelt ]
(If you still want, they can be siblings.)

Mistyshade raised her head as Lightningpelt returned, sitting next to her. She let a small sigh escape from her jaw. Everything would change soon. She was expecting kits and no one knew and she wanted Newtheart to be the first one... but where was he? Newtheart was her mate and she loved him a lot. However, when she had returned to her clan, it seemed like he was... gone. And he had not returned yet. Her green gaze turned mildly sad as she looked at Lightningpelt. "That's great," she replied, trying to assume a positive tone. "Who handled your rejoining? Buckbranch handled mine. I was so surprised that he was back. Also, you do not have to apologize. I understand."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 3rd, 2022 at 08:44 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:50 AM

@tulle
//Sure! Could lightningpelt secretly know and tell misty as much?
Lightningpelt shrugged,"It's okay sis." He murmered sitting by her."Misty? You need to eat less voles." he said prodding her with his paw playfully.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:58 AM

[ @Lightningpelt ]
(I guess, but she won't tell him yet.)

Mistyshade gave him a small smile. It was fake, but for now, all she could conjure up. "Too many voles?" she asked, flicking her tail. "I don't think so. I actually prefer mice," she chortled, trying to hide the fact that she was expecting.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:01 AM

@luminous

Lightningpelt smiled as well and stood."I'm off to a hunting patrol sis. Be back in a while!"

Last edited by Lightningpelt; March 3rd, 2022 at 09:23 AM. Reason: I did it wrong
Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:03 AM

[ @Lightningpelt ]
(My username is actually luminous, not tulle ^^)

Mistyshade nodded. "May I come?" she asked. She wanted to hunt again, no matter that she was expecting. It was still going to take, like, a moon until her kitting, anyways.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:27 AM

@luminous

Lightningpelt arched his neck, thinking on the smell he had caught from her. Milk. Meaning.....he paused, and turned,"Sure, but be careful." He said nothing else. He looked at her again but he couldn't shake the feeling, that there was something, something she wasn't telling him. He shrugged and turned. Maybe it was just a whiff of the wind, but he detected something going on, and what with it being his sister, he would not let anything happen."C'mon." He said, bounding, quicker than a lot of cats, but still a bit slow for him and misty. He was called lightningpelt for a reason and they came from the same brood anyways.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:11 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

BEEPAW
The disdain the ShadowClan warrior held for her approach was more than palpable but would she be a fool to think she sensed a bit of admiration mixed in there as well? Clearly her icebreaker hadn't done much good in regards to breaking the ice however, Beepaw chose to ignore this and move on, unwilling to be discouraged. This endeavor was not yet ready to be abandoned.

"Just trying to make some small talk, I suppose." she meowed in response, offering a tiny shrug, "I don't believe I've caught your name yet. I'm Beepaw."

Sitting this close to such an intimidating figure made Beepaw's skin crawl. The goal here, of course, was to negate that factor. A sense of familiarity would aid her nerves. They weren't leaving any time soon after all, at least that she could tell. It would be a waste of energy to cower all that time, especially when there was the possibility of friends to be made. They couldn't be all that bad, could they?

Last edited by duckie; March 3rd, 2022 at 03:32 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 05:08 PM

[ @Lightningpelt ]
(If you could post in the territory next?)

Mistyshade stared at Lightningpelt plainly, green orbs trying to find peace. "You don't have to worry about me anymore, brother. Our kithood times were over long ago. I am now an independent warrior. But... I'll be careful." This is not good! What if he knew? Oh, he probably did, by the way he was treating her. Still, the molly was like, a moon away from kitting. Plenty of time to still fulfill her warrior duties. She followed her brother, keeping up a brisk pace. Sure, he was faster than her, but Mistyshade could at least try to trot along somehow. The icy wind blew through her fur, sending shivers crawling down her spine.

Closed Thread