Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:56 AM
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:48 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:47 AM
[P] Indecisive silence...
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 08:47 AM

Old March 12th, 2022, 06:56 PM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

"I-I'm so sorry KestrelStar... I just...." Her mind seemed to go blank, and she looked down at her paws. Her words were just... gone. Like she had forgotten how to speak. "I had to leave..." She whispered. "I just got so overwhelmed, and scared, and I started to feel odd... I just had to go somewhere. So I left." She was speaking to quiet it was hard for even her to hear her own words. "it keeps happening, over and over, and every time I just have to leave. I- I don't know why..." Her eyes glittered with sadness and confusion. What had gotten into her? @spade
Old March 12th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw shrugged. "I mean, I've been around. There just hasn't been much to do. I mean, at this point, I'm just hoping this mentor hasn't left too. To be fair though, I'm going to need my warrior ceremony soon, and at this point I think I'm ready. If a bit rusty." She gave the clan leader an uneasy smile, trying to put a positive spin on everything again. She wished she'd been doing more, been active enough to seem like she wasn't just disappearing. But she wasn't a warrior yet, and it's not like she could leave camp at any point.

@spade
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old March 14th, 2022, 07:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

He padded back towards camp, scenting Kestrelstar on the way. He had managed to find a small pond somewhere near the camp so he wouldn't get lost. He liked watching the little shiny fish swim around and the shiny seashells on the bank. He was really excited for when he was an apprentice, he would be able to catch his own fish and play with his siblings and learn how to swim and all sorts of wonderful things! He was smiling big with a shiny seashell in his tiny jaws but now he was filled with anxiety. He knew that his leader didn't exactly like him but he was hopeful that once he became an apprentice (which he knew would be soon) his leader would like him better. He would hunt for his leader and help the elders everyday! He put his seashell down and lowered his head as he heard Kestrelstar approaching.

@spade

I'm sorry this is so long but i want him to get back in without getting in trouble, also I'm sorry but i'm terrible at excuses ;-; T^T //
Go to my profile to see my cats!!

Old March 15th, 2022, 01:00 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

@spade
Beewhisper looked around RiverClan territory. He... he didn't want to leave, but everything was overwhelming him. ShadowClan... Beewhisper couldn't believe ThunderClan was now controlled by ShadowClan. WindClan... he'd heard that a WindClan warrior had been killed by ShadowClan. ShadowClan. The most cruel clan. They'd come for his clan, RiverClan, next. And who know what they might do? Steal all the prey to let them starve? Even though Beewhisper wasn't RiverClan anymore, he'd barely taken any prey. Would... would Kestrelstar still let him back? Oh, I hope Kestrelstar will... ... ...

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:08 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

(Cherrypaw)
She was walking outside the camp, wondering around absent-mindedly while humming to herself. She was too bored. As she wandered and wandered, the atmosphere grew darker and she suddenly found herself in the middle of an overwhelming mist. Cherrypaw shivered, finding herself in the middle of nowhere. She searched and searched for the way back to camp, but soon she was very lost. Defeated and cold, she lay down right on the spot and rested. Hopefully the mist will be gone after! The naive apprentice thought. But she soon fell asleep, sheltered beneath a tree, and when she woke up, the mist cleared a little, and it became easier to see. She felt the strong urge to go back to the camp, and here's where she ended up. I'm so sorry! I hope he can forgive me... She thought.
@spade

Last edited by -Ambermoon-; March 17th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:51 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Spikekit, still drenched and quiet, remained hidden behind Reedlight, who gave an exasperated sigh and nodded with a grunt. "Yeah. SOMEONE decided it was a good idea to try to go swimming... Alone..." he growled, giving a pointed glare to Goosekit, who immediately shoved past him to speak up to Kestrelstar, eyes wide with wonder.

"I was off swimming, and doing a really good job, if I do say so myself! And I would've gotten my paws off the dirt if Spikekit didn't follow me and tried to stop me," the mottled gray tom said, sending a small glare to Spikekit, who promptly ignored him. "And then Reedlight appeared, going on and on about not leaving camp, and out of boredom, I turned away and fell deep into the water. Reed boy and Spikey followed me in, and we got swept up like swoosh! And then, we traveled a long way, going swish and swoop all the while! Eventually we came to a stop, but it was really far, so Reedy had to take care of us, and I was super brave the whole time! You should've seen it! And then we came back, and I told you the awesome story of my heroism. Your welcome!"

@spade
Well that was... an explanation, alright. Kestrelstar raised one brow and stifled any amused laughs that may have risen from him. "Well I hoped you learned your lesson as to why kits are not allowed outside of camp. If Reedlight hadn't been there to find you both, who knows where you could've ended up." The gray tabby gave a nod of his head to the warrior. "Take them back to camp and warm up. We don't need anyone catching greencough."

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willowfeather kept smiling. “I went out,” she meowed. “To explore. It’s vErY beautiful out there you know, so many kind cats,” she purred, and beamed at Kestrelstar. @spade
"You went out." Kestrelstar sighed in frustration, eyebrows knitting together as he closed his eyes. Was it just him, or were the warriors of RiverClan becoming duller than the fish they ate? "You swore and oath of loyalty to RiverClan, Willowfeather. You can't just simply go off on your own an explore, abandoning your Clan. This is your last chance - if you go missing again, I'd advise to stay away from RiverClan." With that he gave a nod in the direction of camp.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
@spade "I had to do what I had to do. Cats have personal needs, and I needed some down time. My time has come to rejoin the clan. by the way, I have no intention of sleeping well, as I have not in quite some time."
Kestrelstar couldn't keep the look of utter irritation off his face. "Rogues have personal needs. Clan cats have their Clan to look after, something you seemed to have failed to understand." He didn't bother hiding the snarl in his voice. It made him frustrated to think that this she-cat though she could just come and go as she pleased - and also openly state that she had no intention of sleeping. "I'm sorry, Vinepaw, but I cannot afford to have cats like you in RiverClan. Leave, you are no longer welcome here."

[vinepaw is being rejected due to her lack of reasoning and mention of not sleeping, which would be detrimental to her health as a clan apprentice/warrior]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
"I-I'm so sorry KestrelStar... I just...." Her mind seemed to go blank, and she looked down at her paws. Her words were just... gone. Like she had forgotten how to speak. "I had to leave..." She whispered. "I just got so overwhelmed, and scared, and I started to feel odd... I just had to go somewhere. So I left." She was speaking to quiet it was hard for even her to hear her own words. "it keeps happening, over and over, and every time I just have to leave. I- I don't know why..." Her eyes glittered with sadness and confusion. What had gotten into her? @spade
Had to leave. It was an excuse he was hearing quite a bit, and one that Kestrelstar was getting frustrated with. "When things get overwhelming," the leader began with a sigh, "you turn to your Clanmates, your mentor. You don't run away." He was unsure about the apprentice, as this was not the first time this had happened. "...This is your last warning, Flypaw. If you leave again, do not expect to be welcomed back."

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw shrugged. "I mean, I've been around. There just hasn't been much to do. I mean, at this point, I'm just hoping this mentor hasn't left too. To be fair though, I'm going to need my warrior ceremony soon, and at this point I think I'm ready. If a bit rusty." She gave the clan leader an uneasy smile, trying to put a positive spin on everything again. She wished she'd been doing more, been active enough to seem like she wasn't just disappearing. But she wasn't a warrior yet, and it's not like she could leave camp at any point.

@spade
Kestrelstar blinked. This was the first time he could recall the apprentice going missing, though her quip about 'being around' rubbed his fur the wrong way. "That's funny, because I don't recall seeing you around at all," he replied in a curious tone, but simply flicked his ear. "Make sure you finish up your training requirements and speak to either your mentor or one of the Shields about your assessment." With that he gave her a dismissive nod.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDOuG View Post
He padded back towards camp, scenting Kestrelstar on the way. He had managed to find a small pond somewhere near the camp so he wouldn't get lost. He liked watching the little shiny fish swim around and the shiny seashells on the bank. He was really excited for when he was an apprentice, he would be able to catch his own fish and play with his siblings and learn how to swim and all sorts of wonderful things! He was smiling big with a shiny seashell in his tiny jaws but now he was filled with anxiety. He knew that his leader didn't exactly like him but he was hopeful that once he became an apprentice (which he knew would be soon) his leader would like him better. He would hunt for his leader and help the elders everyday! He put his seashell down and lowered his head as he heard Kestrelstar approaching.

@spade

I'm sorry this is so long but i want him to get back in without getting in trouble, also I'm sorry but i'm terrible at excuses ;-; T^T //
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOtter View Post
@spade
Beewhisper looked around RiverClan territory. He... he didn't want to leave, but everything was overwhelming him. ShadowClan... Beewhisper couldn't believe ThunderClan was now controlled by ShadowClan. WindClan... he'd heard that a WindClan warrior had been killed by ShadowClan. ShadowClan. The most cruel clan. They'd come for his clan, RiverClan, next. And who know what they might do? Steal all the prey to let them starve? Even though Beewhisper wasn't RiverClan anymore, he'd barely taken any prey. Would... would Kestrelstar still let him back? Oh, I hope Kestrelstar will... ... ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cherrypaw- View Post
(Cherrypaw)
She was walking outside the camp, wondering around absent-mindedly while humming to herself. She was too bored. As she wandered and wandered, the atmosphere grew darker and she suddenly found herself in the middle of an overwhelming mist. Cherrypaw shivered, finding herself in the middle of nowhere. She searched and searched for the way back to camp, but soon she was very lost. Defeated and cold, she lay down right on the spot and rested. Hopefully the mist will be gone after! The naive apprentice thought. But she soon fell asleep, sheltered beneath a tree, and when she woke up, the mist cleared a little, and it became easier to see. She felt the strong urge to go back to the camp, and here's where she ended up. I'm so sorry! I hope he can forgive me... She thought.
@spade
[these three i will be leaving for @marshall to have sparrowskip complete]
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:03 PM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

She nodded at her leader. "I understand." She left the cave, shaking. @spade
Old March 17th, 2022, 11:11 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@spade “fine then , I’ll live on the “outskirts.” If you don’t want me here, I’ll go somewhere else.”
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 18th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Lilyfang dipped her head. "It's good to see you." When he asked the questin, her gazed flicked over to the elder. "I noticed he was gone for a wile so i went looking for him" She told her leader. The elder snorted. "I was just taking a walk, that's all" @spade

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; March 18th, 2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old March 24th, 2022, 01:03 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

:: @poppy. @Silverdream @marshall
(Short bc mobile posts are hard ;w; )

Robin grinned as she bounded into RiverClan territory. She could finally join their brothers! She looked back, waiting for Darcy and Peace. She'd been okay with Peace in the family, since the kit seemed to make Darcy very happy. "Bright!" the feline called, extremely excited. "Honey!! We found you!"