Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM

Old March 19th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
After a couple minutes of walking they reached the first boarder. “Does this smell familiar? Are they the ones who attacked us?” Her voice was hushed as she was hid in some bushes.

Sunset heard some rustling and immediately recognized Shadow’s and Amber’s scent. Immediately a emotion of boiling range spread throughout her, followed shortly by a sense of betrayal and sadness. She got up and figured she would follow their scent back to camp.

A while later she finally found camp and made note of the layout of the land. She took a deep breath and walked into camp with her head high. Sunset then walked up to Taka. “Where were Amber and Shadow going?”

Sage narrowed his eyes. “Fine.” He got up and found a small opening in the den and pawed at it till it opened. “You first.”
After a bit of sniffing, he shook his head. "No," he said. "It wasn't them. "

Taka shrugged. "I do not know. " He answered. "I'm being honest with you. "

Navy went through the opening, waiting for Sage to come through. "Where to now?"

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 19th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
After a bit of sniffing, he shook his head. "No," he said. "It wasn't them. "

Taka shrugged. "I do not know. " He answered. "I'm being honest with you. "

Navy went through the opening, waiting for Sage to come through. "Where to now?"

Amber sighed. “Of course it wasn’t. I knew it was the other pack. Let’s get away from the boarder..” She began to walk away from it and once they were well within their territory she turned and sat. “Do you want to check out that boarder to make sure?” She sounded as if she hoped that somehow they weren’t that pack who had done it.

Sunset sighed. “How was your day Taka?” She asked trying to change the subject. She gave him a look of ‘i trust you, don’t worry.’

Sage followed him. “Uh..” he looked around. “I recognize some land marks over there...” He trailed off a bit.

(Should we run into Sages old mates or grown children to add some spunk to their story or do you have something in mind?)

Old March 19th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Amber sighed. “Of course it wasn’t. I knew it was the other pack. Let’s get away from the boarder..” She began to walk away from it and once they were well within their territory she turned and sat. “Do you want to check out that boarder to make sure?” She sounded as if she hoped that somehow they weren’t that pack who had done it.

Sunset sighed. “How was your day Taka?” She asked trying to change the subject. She gave him a look of ‘i trust you, don’t worry.’

Sage followed him. “Uh..” he looked around. “I recognize some land marks over there...” He trailed off a bit.

(Should we run into Sages old mates or grown children to add some spunk to their story or do you have something in mind?)

He shrugged. "Yes. I guess we could. " Shadow barked.

He sighed. "I guess it could be worse. "

(Do you. I have something later. But this can go now. I like your plot)

He tilted his head. "You do?" He asked. But he shrugged. "Ok, I guess. "

Old March 19th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He shrugged. "Yes. I guess we could. " Shadow barked.

He sighed. "I guess it could be worse. "

(Do you. I have something later. But this can go now. I like your plot)

He tilted his head. "You do?" He asked. But he shrugged. "Ok, I guess. "

Amber looked a mix of relieved and anxious. “Alright..be prepared though..if they are the ones to attack i doubt they would have no problem doing it again...” She began to pad to the other boarder.

She nodded. Unsure of how to carry on the conversation. Her eyes traveled around the camp, catching the glances of many. In response to their confused gazes she sent them a challenging one. Why were they so mean towards Taka? No medic can ever save every wolf. “So...” she pulled her gaze from one of the other wolves and returned them to Taka. “Do you need any herbs?” She asked lightheartedly, hinting towards the time when she would happily get him his supplies.

”Yea..” He sighed. “I do.” Sage cast a longing glance at the unknown forest to the right of them. ‘It would be safer to go where i know the land. I know for sure there are no immediate dangers..except for...her..’ It took all of his strength to not look concerned or worried as he slowly led the way. “I know of some shelters you can stay in while i get food...”

[WAnna play the former mate? Or a grown pup? I know i wanna play a grown pup]
Old March 19th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Amber looked a mix of relieved and anxious. “Alright..be prepared though..if they are the ones to attack i doubt they would have no problem doing it again...” She began to pad to the other boarder.

She nodded. Unsure of how to carry on the conversation. Her eyes traveled around the camp, catching the glances of many. In response to their confused gazes she sent them a challenging one. Why were they so mean towards Taka? No medic can ever save every wolf. “So...” she pulled her gaze from one of the other wolves and returned them to Taka. “Do you need any herbs?” She asked lightheartedly, hinting towards the time when she would happily get him his supplies.

”Yea..” He sighed. “I do.” Sage cast a longing glance at the unknown forest to the right of them. ‘It would be safer to go where i know the land. I know for sure there are no immediate dangers..except for...her..’ It took all of his strength to not look concerned or worried as he slowly led the way. “I know of some shelters you can stay in while i get food...”

[WAnna play the former mate? Or a grown pup? I know i wanna play a grown pup]
I can play the mate)
Shadow nodded. "I understand. "

Taka gave her a weak smile, that disappeared almost immediately. "Why?" He asked. "Why don't you hate me?" He asked. "Why do you treat me with so much of your kindness?" He asked turning away. His memories came back to haunt him.

"Are you sure?" Navy asked.
"You don't seem exactly comfortable with where we're going. "

Old March 19th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
I can play the mate)
Shadow nodded. "I understand. "

Taka gave her a weak smile, that disappeared almost immediately. "Why?" He asked. "Why don't you hate me?" He asked. "Why do you treat me with so much of your kindness?" He asked turning away. His memories came back to haunt him.

"Are you sure?" Navy asked.
"You don't seem exactly comfortable with where we're going. "

Once they reached the border she stopped. “Smell familiar?” She whispered. Her muscles were tense and her ears perked for any sound that was not their own. She was in crouched position and her eyes moved from side to side frequently, scanning the area.

Her smile immediately dropped in response to his sudden question. “Wha..?” Sunset was taken aback for a couple of moments before she was able to respond. “Why wouldn’t I?” Was her first response. She began to to padd towards him and in front of him when he turned away to try and catch his eyes.

“Your one of the most respectful wolves in this pack. The rest are all peices of dung...” She shook her head slowly. “I don’t understand why they treat you like that. You are just trying to help...the way they treat you..” A low growl erupted from her.

”No trust me. It is safe.” ‘Safe for you at least..’ He waited for him so they could walk side by side. “”It’s much better than going into unknown territory.”

Old March 19th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Once they reached the border she stopped. “Smell familiar?” She whispered. Her muscles were tense and her ears perked for any sound that was not their own. She was in crouched position and her eyes moved from side to side frequently, scanning the area.

Her smile immediately dropped in response to his sudden question. “Wha..?” Sunset was taken aback for a couple of moments before she was able to respond. “Why wouldn’t I?” Was her first response. She began to to padd towards him and in front of him when he turned away to try and catch his eyes.

“Your one of the most respectful wolves in this pack. The rest are all peices of dung...” She shook her head slowly. “I don’t understand why they treat you like that. You are just trying to help...the way they treat you..” A low growl erupted from her.

”No trust me. It is safe.” ‘Safe for you at least..’ He waited for him so they could walk side by side. “”It’s much better than going into unknown territory.”

Shadow sniffed and caught the scent. "Here. The scent is here. "

Taka closed his eyes, tears falling now. He was unable to reply to her statement. "I just...I can't do this anymore..."

"Ok. I trust you. " He said walking next to Sage.

Old March 19th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow sniffed and caught the scent. "Here. The scent is here. "

Taka closed his eyes, tears falling now. He was unable to reply to her statement. "I just...I can't do this anymore..."

"Ok. I trust you. " He said walking next to Sage.

Amber tensed. “Of course..” She sighed. “Let’s get back to camp..we will talk there..” She gestured for him to lead the way.

Her eyes softened. “Taka..” She sighed and nudged him trying to comfort him. “I...” She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know what to do. “I promise i will try to talk some sense into them... i can’t see you like this anymore..”

He nodded. “If i remember right there should be a area between two rocks Just before the edge of the tree line. You can wait there while i hunt..”
Old March 19th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Amber tensed. “Of course..” She sighed. “Let’s get back to camp..we will talk there..” She gestured for him to lead the way.

Her eyes softened. “Taka..” She sighed and nudged him trying to comfort him. “I...” She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know what to do. “I promise i will try to talk some sense into them... i can’t see you like this anymore..”

He nodded. “If i remember right there should be a area between two rocks Just before the edge of the tree line. You can wait there while i hunt..”
Shadow nodded, walking with some pace, back to camp.

"Don't bother, " Taka said. "It will be no use on them." He said. "It's how its always been, you get used to it after some time."

"Ok but, " He stopped and tensed. "I smell..., " He growled. "Another wolf. Maybe more than one. " He said. "Are you sure we're safe?"

Old March 19th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow nodded, walking with some pace, back to camp.

"Don't bother, " Taka said. "It will be no use on them." He said. "It's how its always been, you get used to it after some time."

"Ok but, " He stopped and tensed. "I smell..., " He growled. "Another wolf. Maybe more than one. " He said. "Are you sure we're safe?"
Name-Viper
Age- 19 in Hooman years
Appearance- boink bonk )

Amber pushed passed slightly distressed wolves at camp, once she reach her den she looked a mix of panicked and furious. “I say we launch an attack immediately.” She finally spoke.

She looked to see Amber push last a crowd of wolves with Shadow following soon after. She redirected her attention to Taka again. “Taka..” She sighed. “I don’t want you to live like this..” She shook her head. “Why couldn’t you just have left? It’s not like this pack deserves the right to a great medic such as you. You can have them beg to want you back after they realize how much they need you.” Sunset looked up at him. “You don’t deserve this...”

Sage tensed. Two wolves? He had only known for one to be here....or...’oh no. That’s right...’ As with his various other mates, he had left them baring his pups. This one was very aggressive and he could only imagine just how furious she would become when she saw him on her territory once again. Well..nothing a little charm and reminder of the past won’t fix. “Navy hide and cover yourself with dirt.” He shoved him behind a rock and padded forward with his head high.